Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13894 May 10, 2013
If you hate America. If you love perversion. If you feel someone owes you something, if you believe that man can control the weather, if you believe your a descendent of a monkey, if you believe law biding citizens need to be disarmed, be told what light bulbs to use, how big a soda you require, car to own, and liberty managed from a utopian central control town like Wash D.C. you have a home in the modern Democrat party.
Client number nine

Summerville, SC

#13895 May 10, 2013
You Obama lovers are so easily destroyed. Pusses!
2 posts removed
Sundog packs bacons fat

Summerville, SC

#13898 May 10, 2013
Im outa here. You guys are no fun. Gotta watch Colbert now and TMZ to get my news. GO LIBS!!!!!
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13899 May 10, 2013
WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
<quoted t

ext>Man oh Man. You couldn't pay me to be a republican. These guys will ditch you and call you out of your name at the slightest whiff of independence or independent actions. You're called a RINO if you show grace and are well-mannered and don't spit in the face of your opponent to prove your loyalty to the party. No class.
You're ostracized if it looks like you may have a differing opinion though you are amazingly loyal to your ideologies and party. Everything is a threat and leaves no room for mobility. Democrats are free to rebel speak out and buck the system and not a soul will seek to distance themselves from them. We embrace and not cull out those we believe have gone soft.
Yeah, I am afraid that you would not make it as a republican. No room for ignorant cowards.
exil

Milton, WV

#13900 May 10, 2013
Please all of you go watch TMZ.

Logan, WV

#13901 May 10, 2013
nah
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13902 May 10, 2013
http://www.911review.org/Alex/Republican_Pedo...

A list of republican pedophiles. Not enough characters allowed to list them all.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13903 May 10, 2013
And Bloomberg is a republican. I realize you're too stupid to read for yourself, so take my word for it.
2 posts removed
exil

Milton, WV

#13906 May 10, 2013
Speak for your self Joe.
hanging around

Martinsburg, WV

#13907 May 10, 2013
For the love of Pete. Give it a damn break. Every pig that runs for office is a drain on our economy. They are all crooks and thieves.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#13908 May 11, 2013
Not Joe! And he wont be a yes man for obama... This threads very first post says so.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#13909 May 11, 2013
Hey look...it's Knows. Somebody let the pig out of her pen. Now get back in the pen Knows, you're stinking the place up and dumbing it down all at the same time.
Knows wrote:
Hey its creepy from who cares where. Nice of sundoggy to let you come up for air. Now get back to taking care of your BFF.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#13910 May 11, 2013
Don't you mean no MORE room for ignorant cowards.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am afraid that you would not make it as a republican. No room for ignorant cowards.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13911 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Don't you mean no MORE room for ignorant cowards.
<quoted text>
No Stuck Fick, I mean exactly what I said. Ignorant cowards like you need to stay with the dumbocrats, where you belong.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#13912 May 11, 2013
Yeah, Cowardly, you meant exactly what you said. Your party is full of whiney ass cry babies afraid of your own shadows. And you're clearly one of them.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
No Stuck Fick, I mean exactly what I said. Ignorant cowards like you need to stay with the dumbocrats, where you belong.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13913 May 11, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
What's It Like Losing Election after Election....To Ignorant Cowards???....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13914 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yeah, Cowardly, you meant exactly what you said. Your party is full of whiney ass cry babies afraid of your own shadows. And you're clearly one of them.
<quoted text>
I Think The Republicans are Scared Shitless Of Hillary Clinton....They Seem To Be Going After Her More Than Obama...I don't Mean These Knuckle Heads Around Here....I'm Talking About The Republicans Higher Up The Food Chain...I Think That They {Know}....If Hillary Runs....She'll Most Likely Win Because The Republicans Can't Produce a Worthy Opponent.....And She'll Probably Win a 2nd Term....which Will Mean 16 Years Of No Republican President....

Of Course It Also Means.....16 Years Of Listening To all The Crying and Bitching Republicans.....
buckaroo

Oceana, WV

#13915 May 11, 2013
Why is it that 95% of the wealth of this country is in the hand,s of only 5% of the populist . Why have we let this happen? Because we're all stupid. We are stupid ; our forefather,s were stupid. There has to be a change coming . The rich can hold down the low income but just so long.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#13916 May 11, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I Think The Republicans are Scared Shitless Of Hillary Clinton....They Seem To Be Going After Her More Than Obama...I don't Mean These Knuckle Heads Around Here...I'm Talking About The Republicans Higher Up The Food Chain...I Think That They {Know}....If Hillary Runs....She'll Most Likely Win Because The Republicans Can't Produce a Worthy Opponent.....And She'll Probably Win a 2nd Term....which Will Mean 16 Years Of No Republican President....
Of Course It Also Means.....16 Years Of Listening To all The Crying and Bitching Republicans.....
Well they're scared of everything....women, blacks, poor people, Arabs, Gays, Muslims, Atheists, Mexicans, terrorists (real or imagined)....you name it, and it scares the shyt out of them.

Look at how many of them claim to walk around carrying guns. A normal, confident (not scared) person just doesn't think or operate that way.

Republican politicians know that all they have to do is pander to their fear and ignorance and it makes republican voters feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13917 May 11, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's It Like Losing Election after Election....To Ignorant Cowards???....
Pretty depressing Butt Crack. Speaks volumes about the citizens of this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just found out my wife's ex was twice as big as... 17 min Jennifer 19
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 17 min Trump your President 270
Not My Presidents Day 48 min waste of life 8
Tom Clarks mens massage parlor 1 hr Old feller 2
crackers 1 hr Dairy Farmer 2
Jon Anderson, Disgrace 1 hr Mike 7
Homeless People in Tents 2 hr Speaker 14

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages