Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13478 May 8, 2013
Sure I have, but mostly I hear it from uneducated illiterate fools like you who've never learned the difference between a comma and an apostrophe. It's a simple thing. You were born stupid and you choose to remain that way.
Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text>. This post has to be one of the most stupidest I,ve saw from you. Have you every heard the word choice. I doubt it.
Knows

Houston, TX

#13479 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
BWHAHAHAHAHA....I should have known you were an ignorant 9/11 Truther.
Drones controlled by the government.....BWHAHAHAHA....
<quoted text>
The evidence does not hold up the official story at all, Mike. Laugh all you like, but to someone who doesn't blindly follow the mainstream media, it's undeniable.
bacon hater

Evans City, PA

#13480 May 8, 2013
WAIT!! CALL THE SCIENTISTS!!!!! We have to tell them that a dumb GOP tea bagger hasn't seen homosexual behavior among animals, so that means it doesn't happen. All their documented proof is worthless now. DARNITALL!!!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13481 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're assuming that straight people can somehow be made gay. I am sure that is based on your own experience since you thought you were straight and now have discovered that you are gay. Gay people are born gay, much like stupid people like you are born stupid. Nobody makes the choice to become stupid and nobody makes the choice to become gay. They either are or they aren't. You are both.
<quoted text>
People are not born gay. That is a myth to further the gay agenda. the so called chromosome thats found in gay people is also found in a majority of heterosexuals. Its the only thing they could find different and therefore said "this must be it" Genetics is still in its infancy and way to early to say for certain about any of that tripe. These universities compete for federal funding and what better way to secure it than to find and tell them what they want to hear. Its a lying ass agenda and nothing more. And there also must be abnormal chromosome for reprobateness, naivity and gullibleness.
Question is , did you inherit it from your mother or fathers side? Turdhound.
Damn! You got faith in your fellow man, in spite of his history of ineptitude.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13482 May 8, 2013
The evidence holds up 100% to scientific scrutiny. Pill dispensing cashiers such as yourself might not understand it, but that doesn't change the fact that it holds up in every way possible.

But mostly it holds up becuase that was a lot of trouble and a lot of expense to go to just to be able to blame Iran--especially since we didn't blame Iran for that. We blamed Afghanistan and Afghanistan has no oil.

Mainstream media?

LOL....don't you mean legitimate media?
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence does not hold up the official story at all, Mike. Laugh all you like, but to someone who doesn't blindly follow the mainstream media, it's undeniable.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13483 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
WAIT!! CALL THE SCIENTISTS!!!!! We have to tell them that a dumb GOP tea bagger hasn't seen homosexual behavior among animals, so that means it doesn't happen. All their documented proof is worthless now. DARNITALL!!!
For a tea-bagging idiot, anecdotal evidence trumps scientific evidence.

It's part of the initiation into the tea bagging club.
Obtuse embrio

Summerville, SC

#13484 May 8, 2013
The Liberal Democratic definition of truth is when everyone tells the same lie. Thus, they and the media are consistent and always on the same page.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13485 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're assuming that straight people can somehow be made gay. I am sure that is based on your own experience since you thought you were straight and now have discovered that you are gay. Gay people are born gay, much like stupid people like you are born stupid. Nobody makes the choice to become stupid and nobody makes the choice to become gay. They either are or they aren't. You are both.
<quoted text>
And furthermore , since your a big follower of science. How many times has scientists come out with a theory as a almost certainty just to reverse themselves with the statement "Our earlier estimates were wrong, on further study we have concluded that... You reprobate shythound, grow up!
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13486 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Sure I have, but mostly I hear it from uneducated illiterate fools like you who've never learned the difference between a comma and an apostrophe. It's a simple thing. You were born stupid and you choose to remain that way.
<quoted text>
Poor Ole Me;; an uneducated illiterate Hillbilly.. Maybe I should try to get on Another check. Do you work ? SORRY,,, I worked my whole life in the underground coal mine,s... No check,s for me. But YOU. You,re probable loaded full of food stamp,s... Let,s count ;;;; 14 ppl. At your free gov. Paid for house .That equal,s $2800 monthly.free college. What else do you want...? Me to become a Liberal as you are . Forget it

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13487 May 8, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
People are not born gay.
So, you are saying that you were born straight, but became gay later? Why would someone make that choice?
<quoted text>
That is a myth to further the gay agenda. the so called chromosome thats found in gay people is also found in a majority of heterosexuals.
Invalid. The same "so-called chromosomes" (sheesh) that are in red-haired people are also in blonde haired people.
<quoted text>
Its the only thing they could find different and therefore said "this must be it" Genetics is still in its infancy and way to early to say for certain about any of that tripe.
Oh spare me the horseshit. You know that this is all because you would have to admit God made gay people if it is determined that they were born that way and that just stings your lil tenders.
<quoted text>
These universities compete for federal funding and what better way to secure it than to find and tell them what they want to hear.
Jesus, you retards have an excuse for everything, don't you?
<quoted text>
Its a lying ass agenda and nothing more. And there also must be abnormal chromosome for reprobateness, naivity and gullibleness.
And I am sure you have them all.
<quoted text>
Question is , did you inherit it from your mother or fathers side? Turdhound.
I can't ask you that question, Pink Poet, because in your case, your mother and father are from the same side.
<quoted text>
Damn! You got faith in your fellow man, in spite of his history of ineptitude.
Ineptitude? No, I am excluding idiots like you from the "my fellow man" category, Lady.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13488 May 8, 2013
More times than any republican has ever admitted he was wrong about something based on factual evidence.

I would tell you to grow up, but you're a republican. That's not possible.
<quoted text>
And furthermore , since your a big follower of science. How many times has scientists come out with a theory as a almost certainty just to reverse themselves with the statement "Our earlier estimates were wrong, on further study we have concluded that... You reprobate shythound, grow up!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13489 May 8, 2013
And the republican definition of truth is whatever Fox News tells them to say.
Obtuse embrio wrote:
The Liberal Democratic definition of truth is when everyone tells the same lie. Thus, they and the media are consistent and always on the same page.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13490 May 8, 2013
Nope, spent my whole life paying for your illiterate laziness. But thanks for asking.
Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Ole Me;; an uneducated illiterate Hillbilly.. Maybe I should try to get on Another check. Do you work ? SORRY,,, I worked my whole life in the underground coal mine,s... No check,s for me. But YOU. You,re probable loaded full of food stamp,s... Let,s count ;;;; 14 ppl. At your free gov. Paid for house .That equal,s $2800 monthly.free college. What else do you want...? Me to become a Liberal as you are . Forget it

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13491 May 8, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, everyone better hide, Creepy has arrives! LMAO
I doubt there is any space on earth small enough for you to hide in, Blows.
Sunnyboy1

Oceana, WV

#13492 May 8, 2013
Sundog 512--go away.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13493 May 8, 2013
Not going to happen.

Now quit your freaking whining.
Sunnyboy1 wrote:
Sundog 512--go away.
bacon hater

Evans City, PA

#13494 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Estimates, yes. Laws, no. Learn about the second greatest invention of man - scientific method. It's the only way to prove something. And it's difficult. See, scientists use OBSERVATION and EXPERIMENTATION to TEST a theory or hypothesis. It takes hundreds, thousands, even millions of these to prove a theory. And they all have to turn out THE EXACT SAME WAY. Know how many experiments that don't turn out this way it takes to prove a theory wrong? ONE. So, when something like the human genome has been completely mapped since the 80s PROVES homosexuality is genetic, it is.

You guys use books written by men in tents who thought the world was flat and that sea monsters were legitimate boating hazards. We'll stick with this science thing.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13495 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Estimates, yes. Laws, no. Learn about the second greatest invention of man - scientific method. It's the only way to prove something. And it's difficult. See, scientists use OBSERVATION and EXPERIMENTATION to TEST a theory or hypothesis. It takes hundreds, thousands, even millions of these to prove a theory. And they all have to turn out THE EXACT SAME WAY. Know how many experiments that don't turn out this way it takes to prove a theory wrong? ONE. So, when something like the human genome has been completely mapped since the 80s PROVES homosexuality is genetic, it is.
You guys use books written by men in tents who thought the world was flat and that sea monsters were legitimate boating hazards. We'll stick with this science thing.
Oh my heavens. You said science. You are going to send them all into a bible thumping frenzy now.
1 post removed

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#13497 May 8, 2013
Jesco White gets my vote,...
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13499 May 8, 2013
Yeah, I know, that "science" is some scary shyt, ain't it? You better call Jesus and tell him that someone is using their brain.
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>your post is ignorance in written form.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do hookers walk? 17 min NancySlimeSlit 45
blacks are chimping out again 1 hr Hamm Tyler 11
Bum who sits at the intersection of Patrick St.... 1 hr Taxpayer 14
All Cops Are Pigs 9 hr aryanqueen311 11
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 10 hr LIAR 260
Amber alert from Illinois 11 hr BobbyJoShmo 6
Db Hartsaw is a drug dealing rat 11 hr CapCityStar 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance