Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Knows

Houston, TX

#13455 May 8, 2013
Beechnut wrote:
Sundog. Are you queer?
Yes, yes Mike is...
bacon hater

Evans City, PA

#13456 May 8, 2013
Beechnut wrote:
Sundog. Are you queer?
It's this ridiculous preoccupation with peoples' sex lives that has 43 percent of the electorate shaking their heads in disgust everyday. What is it with gay people that makes you guys so afraid of them? And if you're not scared, it's curiosity, which is also disturbing. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. And you guys certainly aren't indifferent towards the homosexual population like the rest of the world. It's bizarre.

Every mammal species on the planet has the same rate of homosexuality. Get used to it, your God did.
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13457 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's this ridiculous preoccupation with peoples' sex lives that has 43 percent of the electorate shaking their heads in disgust everyday. What is it with gay people that makes you guys so afraid of them? And if you're not scared, it's curiosity, which is also disturbing. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. And you guys certainly aren't indifferent towards the homosexual population like the rest of the world. It's bizarre.
Every mammal species on the planet has the same rate of homosexuality. Get used to it, your God did.
Seem,s like the word Queer instead of Gay touched a nerve. Why is that? Oh I forgot us hillbillies still call um that. Guess that,s not polical correct ?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#13458 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
What do you want Sundog? Do you want them to acknowledge that Bush was a war criminal whose presidency was a disgrace to the world? Do you want them to admit that he butchered the economy with unfunded tax cuts for millionaires and illegal wars? You think they'll ever explain why they don't understand why millions of people in New Orleans didn't just throw a 6-pack of Perrier in the Range Rover and take a vacation instead of dying and suffering in a flooded city?
You have to understand that it will never happen. Fact avoidance and selective realities are the foundations the republican party is built upon today. It does them no service and they get no reward for admitting mistakes or returning to a rational, logical path to success. They know they've passed a point of no return. Rather than make the sacrifices needed for the country, it's clear they are willing to tank everything. It's up to progressive, intellectual leaders to change things. And the American people know this. And that's the true reason for their desperation.
Of course it will never happen, but that is why I love these people. Their political ideology is far more important than any sense of right or wrong. That's becoming more apparent with each passing day. Those that are still left in the republican camp are little more than reality challenged dimwits. I just love pointing that out on a public forum, that's all.

I'm not out to change anyone's mind. I figure if they are still republican at this point, they don't have a mind to change.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13459 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Political pawns?
BWHAHAHAHAHA....what about the 4 dead in Benghazi? Are you going to tell us that those 4 are somehow different that the 8,000 soldiers and more than 3000 citizens killed as a result of Bush's incompetence???
You people are amazingly stupid.
<quoted text>
I've not once mentioned Benghazi. You're amazingly stupid to once again equate all conservatives with the same arguement.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13460 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it will never happen, but that is why I love these people. Their political ideology is far more important than any sense of right or wrong. That's becoming more apparent with each passing day. Those that are still left in the republican camp are little more than reality challenged dimwits. I just love pointing that out on a public forum, that's all.
I'm not out to change anyone's mind. I figure if they are still republican at this point, they don't have a mind to change.
Very true.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13461 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
What do you want Sundog? Do you want them to acknowledge that Bush was a war criminal whose presidency was a disgrace to the world? Do you want them to admit that he butchered the economy with unfunded tax cuts for millionaires and illegal wars? You think they'll ever explain why they don't understand why millions of people in New Orleans didn't just throw a 6-pack of Perrier in the Range Rover and take a vacation instead of dying and suffering in a flooded city?
You have to understand that it will never happen. Fact avoidance and selective realities are the foundations the republican party is built upon today. It does them no service and they get no reward for admitting mistakes or returning to a rational, logical path to success. They know they've passed a point of no return. Rather than make the sacrifices needed for the country, it's clear they are willing to tank everything. It's up to progressive, intellectual leaders to change things. And the American people know this. And that's the true reason for their desperation.
And they've really stepped up to the plate. And hitting from both sides no doubt. LOL. I couldnt help but throw that one in as good measure. Forgive me shythound.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13462 May 8, 2013
Conervatives don't have arguments. They have 30 second sound byte talking points provided to them by Fox News, with absolutely no understanding of the subject matter.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not once mentioned Benghazi. You're amazingly stupid to once again equate all conservatives with the same arguement.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13463 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
And a mind is a terrible thing to waste, if your a reprobate that is.
Knows

Houston, TX

#13464 May 8, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true.
Uh oh, everyone better hide, Creepy has arrives! LMAO

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13465 May 8, 2013
It's right for the following reasons:

1.) Bush received numerous reports prior to 9/11 saying that there was an imminent attack.

2.) There was an imminent attack.

3.) He denied that the reports were accurate or specific.

4.) The reports were both accurate and specific.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...
<quoted text>
Prove its right. And quit whining because we question your likeminded reprobate sources.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13466 May 8, 2013
Yes, and you prove that every time you post a comment.

By the way, and once again, it's "you're," not your. I know it is a waste of time trying to teach a republitard anything, but I'll never pass up the opportunity to comment on your ignorance.

If you're going to live in America, please learn our language.
<quoted text>
And a mind is a terrible thing to waste, if your a reprobate that is.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13467 May 8, 2013
"...has arrives??"

LOL...there's some of that "superior intellect" for you.
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, everyone better hide, Creepy has arrives! LMAO
Knows

Houston, TX

#13468 May 8, 2013
Uh-ohs. Everybodys hides. Creepys has arrives. LOLS.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13469 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not seen animals of the same sex ever engage in such. Thats reserved for the two legged animals only. And as far as being afraid ? Thats not the problem. We think it should be kept in the privacy of their own homes and not pushing it to the forefront of social discussions, indoctrinating youth in the schools, overriding the objections of parents who teach their children otherwise. The gay agenda is confrontational, aggressive, and stereotypes christians or anyone who disagree as bigots, narrow minded and hate filled. Their pushing political correctness on this nation has limited our freedom of speech as well. They're f@#ckin dangerous to our freedoms and they and others who sympathize with them dont even realize that its just another tool for the government to limit and/or erode our freedoms , no different than a terrorist attack that accomplishes the same thing. They and you are only being used as a means to an end.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13470 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It's right for the following reasons:
1.) Bush received numerous reports prior to 9/11 saying that there was an imminent attack.
2.) There was an imminent attack.
3.) He denied that the reports were accurate or specific.
4.) The reports were both accurate and specific.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...
<quoted text>
Once again shythound, Clinton recieved the same. Prove otherwise.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13471 May 8, 2013
And did Al Qaeda fly planes into the WTC while Clinton was president?
<quoted text>
Once again shythound, Clinton recieved the same. Prove otherwise.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13472 May 8, 2013
You're assuming that straight people can somehow be made gay. I am sure that is based on your own experience since you thought you were straight and now have discovered that you are gay. Gay people are born gay, much like stupid people like you are born stupid. Nobody makes the choice to become stupid and nobody makes the choice to become gay. They either are or they aren't. You are both.
<quoted text>
I've not seen animals of the same sex ever engage in such. Thats reserved for the two legged animals only. And as far as being afraid ? Thats not the problem. We think it should be kept in the privacy of their own homes and not pushing it to the forefront of social discussions, indoctrinating youth in the schools, overriding the objections of parents who teach their children otherwise. The gay agenda is confrontational, aggressive, and stereotypes christians or anyone who disagree as bigots, narrow minded and hate filled. Their pushing political correctness on this nation has limited our freedom of speech as well. They're f@#ckin dangerous to our freedoms and they and others who sympathize with them dont even realize that its just another tool for the government to limit and/or erode our freedoms , no different than a terrorist attack that accomplishes the same thing. They and you are only being used as a means to an end.
Knows

Houston, TX

#13473 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
And did Al Qaeda fly planes into the WTC while Clinton was president?
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda didn't fly those planes into the WTC anyways. That was drones controlled by the government to give them a pretense to go to war for oil...

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13474 May 8, 2013
BWHAHAHAHAHA....I should have known you were an ignorant 9/11 Truther.

Drones controlled by the government.....BWHAHAHAHA....
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda didn't fly those planes into the WTC anyways. That was drones controlled by the government to give them a pretense to go to war for oil...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did the Haunted Barn change its name to the... 11 min Googliscious 4
Is the Dead Zone for charity this year? 12 min Dental Hygene 7
Who is Heather? 25 min Tom Clark 15
Create your own Forum 57 min Paul Masley 732
The dead zone is a joke 1 hr Illiterate in wv 6
Avoid the Dead Zone Haunted House 2 hr Biff Dashwell 6
breast augmentation questions 2 hr lol 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages