“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13432 May 8, 2013
You wouldn't understand it if he did.
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
You would laugh because you don't have an intellectual answer...
Knows

Ponchatoula, LA

#13433 May 8, 2013
Of course I'm not even sure what intellectual means, so don't pay any attention to me.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13434 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I've told you before, I don't spend much time watching cable news. That's designed for weak minded fools such as yourself who lack the ability to reason for himself.
And remember, you belong to the party that says you must pay a larger percentage of your wages in taxes than a rich man and you believe that. That, my empty headed little doucheknot, makes YOU the serf.
<quoted text>
You probably worked for me at one time though, thanks for the contribution.
Knows

Houston, TX

#13435 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You wouldn't understand it if he did.
<quoted text>
More so than you would, Shytdog, I assure you of that.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13436 May 8, 2013
Ahhh...yes, another rich West Virginian. There are so many of you. LOL. And if by "worked for you," you mean I have worked my whole life to pay taxes so you could enjoy your welfare check, then yes, you are partially right.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably worked for me at one time though, thanks for the contribution.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13437 May 8, 2013
But your word means nothing, so you can "ASSure" until you are blue in the face, pharmacy tech.
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
More so than you would, Shytdog, I assure you of that.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13438 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're not getting it, are you? Bush, a member of the party you support, and his "comrades," ignored persistent warnings about 9/11. His negligence resulted in the deaths of thousands.
And then, to cover his ass, he lied to us about WMD in Iraq.
Again, where was your righteous indignation about that?
You're concerned about the loss of 4 Americans (who, by the way, signed up to serve in harm's way), but you don't care about the thousands of innocent civilians who died on 9/11. Why is that?
<quoted text>
If i remember correctly it was clinton that ignored the warnings. His neglgence resulted in the deaths of thousands. Wheres your righteous indignation about that.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13439 May 8, 2013
And "blue in the face" would definitely be an improvement for you, Pink Pig.
Knows

Houston, TX

#13440 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Ahhh...yes, another rich West Virginian. There are so many of you. LOL. And if by "worked for you," you mean I have worked my whole life to pay taxes so you could enjoy your welfare check, then yes, you are partially right.
<quoted text>
Worked your whole life?! LMAO That's a riot, Mike! You really think anyone here is going to believe you have even worked a single day in your life?! Only job I have seen you do is teabag Steve a few times, but I wouldn't call that a job...
Knows

United States

#13441 May 8, 2013
We prefer to be called pill dispensing cashiers and Kotex shelf re-stockers, Thank you very much.

We are intelleckshuals.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13442 May 8, 2013
Typical ignorant republican response, repeating what Fox tells you to say.

Sadly for you, the facts of the situation are much different.

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-report-sho...

You go on believing what Fox tells you. Your ignorance amuses me.

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
If i remember correctly it was clinton that ignored the warnings. His neglgence resulted in the deaths of thousands. Wheres your righteous indignation about that.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13443 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Pro gay? Can you show me where I am being pro-gay? You're trying so desperately to cover up the fact that you outed yourself that anytime anyone mentions the word "gay," you start screaming pro-gay.
It's not working. You still outed yourself
<quoted text>
Dont cry sugar britches. It'll be alright. Just dont jump at every chance to condemn us over our lack of gay support. It gives you away.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13444 May 8, 2013
Whether they believe it or not, Linda, it doesn't change the size of my check.

;)

I've never much cared what a pill dispensing hillbilly has to say about whether I work or not. Sadly for you, it doesn't change the reality.

Now, I think there's a clean up needed on aisle 5, so get off your broom and run and handle the mess, k?
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked your whole life?! LMAO That's a riot, Mike! You really think anyone here is going to believe you have even worked a single day in your life?! Only job I have seen you do is teabag Steve a few times, but I wouldn't call that a job...
Knows

Ponchatoula, LA

#13445 May 8, 2013
HAHAHAHA Sundog works? That's hilarious. He had a job as a retard wrangler once, but I escaped,
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13446 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not concerned because his double-wide is parked on a trash dump and his outhouse has a scenic view of rusted cars, discarded washing machines, and a mountain with the top removed....all in the name of "progress."
Stereotyping? And i thought only us racist insensitive conservatives commited such horrors.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13447 May 8, 2013
Sugar britches?

Be careful, your girlfriend cowardly is going to get jealous.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont cry sugar britches. It'll be alright. Just dont jump at every chance to condemn us over our lack of gay support. It gives you away.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13448 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Typical ignorant republican response, repeating what Fox tells you to say.
Sadly for you, the facts of the situation are much different.
http://www.businessinsider.com/new-report-sho...
You go on believing what Fox tells you. Your ignorance amuses me.
<quoted text>
I see you trade one liberal news source for others. What will MSNBC do now that they've lost ALL their audience.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13449 May 8, 2013
The source is irrelevant. The facts are not. Why don't you comment on the facts.

Is it because you can't?

Now, just prove the article wrong instead of whining about the source.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you trade one liberal news source for others. What will MSNBC do now that they've lost ALL their audience.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13450 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
There are over 8,000 young American men and women sitting in wheelchairs and hospitals today who've had their legs and arms blown up and torn from their body because of what a war criminal who lost the election did. Could you imagine how these true patriots feel about the attention these 4 are receiving by the GOP while they try to make due, unable to get a job, unable to serve and living on a military stipend? Unreal. How the f_ck do you sleep at night?
It might sound callous but thats the chance you take when you sign up to be a soldier. They took the risks involved and now you liberals sit back and use them as a political pawn. What a shame.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13451 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The source is irrelevant. The facts are not. Why don't you comment on the facts.
Is it because you can't?
Now, just prove the article wrong instead of whining about the source.
<quoted text>
Prove its right. And quit whining because we question your likeminded reprobate sources.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Trails/Halloween Parties (Oct '12) 51 min Boo 26
What happened to chase carter 1 hr Good Citizen 93
Do you believe in spanking? 1 hr Huck Fill-Billies 50
Givens machine shop 4 hr Him 15
Ricky Dunham is snitching! 8 hr tyrone 14
Gasoline Prices lowest in years. Thank to Obama 11 hr Praying for America 44
Natalie Tennant campaigning at the courthouse 14 hr Mark Halburn 16
Residents of Cabin Creek sexually abuse animals 15 hr betty jo 16
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston Jobs

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]