Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Arthur

United States

#13141 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the exclusionary policies of the republican party aren't winning them many recruits, are they? Let's see they hate blacks, Mexicans, gays, women, educated people, teachers, union members, and Muslims. That about sum up who they don't want to vote for them?
You forgot anyone who isnt rich. They also hate non rich people of any color.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13142 May 6, 2013
Loretta M wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD MORNING LOVER BOY
Howdy Beautiful!!!....
Ruhtra

Fairmont, WV

#13143 May 6, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot anyone who isnt rich. They also hate non rich people of any color.
Oh yeah. We hate everyone, including you, you stinking filthy moron.

Dale City, VA

#13144 May 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am not near as ugly, lazy, or smelly as a dumb ass democrat butt crack.
How Do You Know Youíre Not as Ugly....Lazy....Or Smelly As a Democratic Butt Crack???....You Have To Keep In Mind....You Said You Werenít As Smart as a Butt Crack....Perhaps Youíre Mistaken In Thinking That You Smell Prettier Than a Butt Crack....Are You Trying To Pull a George W. Bush....And Just Want Us To Take Your Word For It???....

I Think You Should Stop Sniffing Butt Cracks And Trying To Compare Their Fragrance To Your Own...Itís Probably Addictive...And You Donít Want To Be Caught Up In One Of These Hollers Selling Your Body To One Of These Horny Old Men Just For a Butt Crack Fix....Do You???.....Iím Not Sure a Feller Could Over Dose On Butt Crack....So I Think Iím Gonna Pray At You....Now Hold Still....

Dale City, VA

#13145 May 6, 2013
Suncat512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take one if your giving em out for free.
You Want One...If It's {Free}???...

Dale City, VA

#13146 May 6, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>add it up, yes i said double digit inflation. the past 4 years jacks it past 13%, you libs are funny. frogging gasoline jumpef 40% and rising.
I added It Up Like You Suggested....But I Only Came Up With 10.5 Percent....Not 13 Percent.....

I Also Added The Years From 2003 To 2007....It Came Out To 15.3 Percent...

I Noticed The Rate Went From 4.1 Percent In 2008.....To 1.5 Percent In 2013....

Is That Good Or Bad???....
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13147 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
How Do You Know Youíre Not as Ugly....Lazy....Or Smelly As a Democratic Butt Crack???....You Have To Keep In Mind....You Said You Werenít As Smart as a Butt Crack....Perhaps Youíre Mistaken In Thinking That You Smell Prettier Than a Butt Crack....Are You Trying To Pull a George W. Bush....And Just Want Us To Take Your Word For It???....
I Think You Should Stop Sniffing Butt Cracks And Trying To Compare Their Fragrance To Your Own...Itís Probably Addictive...And You Donít Want To Be Caught Up In One Of These Hollers Selling Your Body To One Of These Horny Old Men Just For a Butt Crack Fix....Do You???.....Iím Not Sure a Feller Could Over Dose On Butt Crack....So I Think Iím Gonna Pray At You....Now Hold Still....
I am still waiting to hear from you Butt Crack and your buddy Doggy Style, concerning my post calling your boy Barack a liar. Hit too close to home did it?

Dale City, VA

#13148 May 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting to hear from you Butt Crack and your buddy Doggy Style, concerning my post calling your boy Barack a liar. Hit too close to home did it?
Hell....I'm Sorry....I didn't Know You Had Called Him a Liar....Republicans are Usually Calling Him The Anti-Christ....Or a Muslim....Shit The Kentucky Republicans Call Him a Baby Killer and a Monkey....and a Crook....Or Maybe It was a Crooked Monkey.....I can't Keep Up With The Fox News Fueled Republicans....

So Who Told You That Politicians Would Never Lie To You???....Let Me Guess....a{Politician} Told You That....Didn't He.....

And Also....Were You Just As Upset When The Republican Politicians Lied To You???.....Or Were You Not Paying Attention When They Lied To You???....

So What Did He Lie About That's Got You so Damn Upset???.....

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#13149 May 6, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot anyone who isnt rich. They also hate non rich people of any color.
Oh yeah, because the rich are going to "give them jobs."

LOLOLOLOLOL....
Arthur

United States

#13150 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>I Think You Should Stop Sniffing Butt Cracks And Trying To Compare Their Fragrance To Your Own...Itís Probably Addictive...And You Donít Want To Be Caught Up In One Of These Hollers Selling Your Body To One Of These Horny Old Men Just For a Butt Crack Fix....Do You???.....Iím Not Sure a Feller Could Over Dose On Butt Crack....So I Think Iím Gonna Pray At You....Now Hold Still....
I dont care who ya are that was funny.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13151 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell....I'm Sorry....I didn't Know You Had Called Him a Liar....Republicans are Usually Calling Him The Anti-Christ....Or a Muslim....Shit The Kentucky Republicans Call Him a Baby Killer and a Monkey....and a Crook....Or Maybe It was a Crooked Monkey.....I can't Keep Up With The Fox News Fueled Republicans....
So Who Told You That Politicians Would Never Lie To You???....Let Me Guess....a{Politician} Told You That....Didn't He.....
And Also....Were You Just As Upset When The Republican Politicians Lied To You???.....Or Were You Not Paying Attention When They Lied To You???....
I am just saying that you Low life's on the left are quick to accuse Bush of lying about Iraq but a little slow to point out that your boy has lied repeatedly about Benghazi and Obama Care. And Doggy Style, am I using "your" correctly?

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13152 May 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a republican. What you call Obama is pretty much irrelevant If you're opinion mattered, you wouldn't be a republican.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13153 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Bush told them that a politician wouldn't lie to them.

That's why we found those mountains and mountains and mountains of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Also, Bush told us that oil revenues would pay for the war and that hasn't worked out too well for us either, has it.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13154 May 6, 2013
Okay, idiot, let's compare.

If Obama lied about Benghazi, which despite your propaganda and best efforts, you've not been able to prove, what were the results?

1 diplomat and 3 guards were killed.

Now, if Bush's incompetence resulted in 9/11, nearly 4000 citizens died and there is a lot of very clear cut evidence that he did lie.

And if Bush did lie to us about WMD in Iraq (and he did) and another 4000+ Americans died in Iraq, then let's add it up, shall we?

Over 8,000 died because of Bush's lies and incompetence.

4 died because of Obama's.

Now, dipshyt, tell us again about Obama's lies.

You weak minded fools are retarded. Completely and totally.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just saying that you Low life's on the left are quick to accuse Bush of lying about Iraq but a little slow to point out that your boy has lied repeatedly about Benghazi and Obama Care. And Doggy Style, am I using "your" correctly?

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13155 May 6, 2013
And yes, you are using "your" correctly, but your logic is completely skewed. You want to compare 4 dead under Obama to nearly 10,000 dead under Bush and think you have a leg to stand on?

BWAHAHAHAHA....you are much more than merely mildly retarded. You are full blown ignorant.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Former Land Of The Free

Logan, WV

#13156 May 6, 2013
Are you really gonna argue the difference between a giant douche and a turd sandwich?

Neither Republicans or Democrats have our best interest in mind.

It is all about how much money they can get from the special interest groups.

America is broken.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13157 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
And yes, you are using "your" correctly, but your logic is completely skewed. You want to compare 4 dead under Obama to nearly 10,000 dead under Bush and think you have a leg to stand on?
BWAHAHAHAHA....you are much more than merely mildly retarded. You are full blown ignorant.
<quoted text>
Senate hearings start this week on Benghazi, we will see how your boy does. 4000 dead or 4 dead, a liar is a liar and your (right?) boy is a liar.
You Know Better

Winchester, KY

#13158 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Okay, idiot, let's compare.
If Obama lied about Benghazi, which despite your propaganda and best efforts, you've not been able to prove, what were the results?
1 diplomat and 3 guards were killed.
Now, if Bush's incompetence resulted in 9/11, nearly 4000 citizens died and there is a lot of very clear cut evidence that he did lie.
And if Bush did lie to us about WMD in Iraq (and he did) and another 4000+ Americans died in Iraq, then let's add it up, shall we?
Over 8,000 died because of Bush's lies and incompetence.
4 died because of Obama's.
Now, dipshyt, tell us again about Obama's lies.
You weak minded fools are retarded. Completely and totally.
<quoted text>
9/11 was Clinton's fault!!!!!

http://www.w3f.com/article.html

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13159 May 6, 2013
He'll do just fine. It won't be a problem at all.

If anyone is guilty, it will be those that voted down the budget for extra security at the embassy.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Senate hearings start this week on Benghazi, we will see how your boy does. 4000 dead or 4 dead, a liar is a liar and your (right?) boy is a liar.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13160 May 6, 2013
Maybe in conspiracy theory nutter world, but not in real life.
You Know Better wrote:
<quoted text>9/11 was Clinton's fault!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gwhs 1 hr hmmm 2
Justion Hall 2 hr Ex Lover 2
billy baria (Dec '14) 2 hr Wife 5
Create your own Forum 3 hr Huh 757
News Paisley Coming to Charleston (Oct '07) 5 hr Tom Clark 3
beware of bald men stealing all the single women (May '08) 5 hr Tom Clark 6
John Cantees 5 hr Trump4President 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages