Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Shame on Bush!! Obama has not told one lie about Benghazi. He never lied about Obama Care. He is a honest as the day is long! What a great American! Uh, I guess he is an American.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush lied girly man, whats that say about naive and gullible dems.?
It says that Bush lied. Any other questions, Pink Poet?
<quoted text>
Are you still trying to make a point as well? Were dems so far out of the loop that they couldnt get conflicting reports? Imagine that.
No, they trusted our leaders to tell us the truth. Now we know that was a mistake. When you elect lying republicans to leadership positions, you can expect lies.
<quoted text>
They're still naive when it comes to fighting. They've lost every war for this country and abandoned every friendly nation going back to vietnam.
LOL. History is not your friend, is it?
<quoted text>
With the help of a liberal media this nation doesnt have the backbone to fight and win a war anymore.
Well, there are wars, and then there's sticking our nose in where it doesn't belong. You'd do well to learn the difference, crybaby.
<quoted text>
To worried about world opinion so we fight with kid gloves on instead of putting the enemies asses in the dirt like we're capable of doing.
Really? That's just a dem thing? Bush was in charge of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars for 7 years. Why didn't he use those tactics. The only war that we've used technology to our advantage in years is the first gulf war and that was a rousing success. I guess we didn't have to replace enough equipment in that war to make the war profiteers happy.
<quoted text>
And whats the end result of such a policy? It prolongs conflicts that puts our soldiers in danger and raises the body count. Chickenshyt girlymen libs are a detriment to this nation. You should enlist. You could teach them your version of love for your fellow man. Fa##ot. LOL
Again, idiot, you seem to forget that Bush and company were in charge of the war for almost 7 years. They had a majority in congress. Why didn't they use those tactics?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

when is president obsama going to fix the DOUBLE DIGIT INFLATION ? prices were alot cheaper under bush.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

dear mr. obsama ..... ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

hello sir, mr president. are you there ? MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT and rising welfare recipients. CAN YOU FIX ??
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

uncontrolled SPENDING. mister president please stop it.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It says that Bush lied. Any other questions, Pink Poet?
<quoted text>
No, they trusted our leaders to tell us the truth. Now we know that was a mistake. When you elect lying republicans to leadership positions, you can expect lies.
<quoted text>
LOL. History is not your friend, is it?
<quoted text>
Well, there are wars, and then there's sticking our nose in where it doesn't belong. You'd do well to learn the difference, crybaby.
<quoted text>
Really? That's just a dem thing? Bush was in charge of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars for 7 years. Why didn't he use those tactics. The only war that we've used technology to our advantage in years is the first gulf war and that was a rousing success. I guess we didn't have to replace enough equipment in that war to make the war profiteers happy.
<quoted text>
Again, idiot, you seem to forget that Bush and company were in charge of the war for almost 7 years. They had a majority in congress. Why didn't they use those tactics?
Lame responses. I expected something informative. My questions still go unanswered.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

And by "informative" you meant less factual? Because news devoid of facts is what seems to suit you republicants best.

;)
<quoted text>
Lame responses. I expected something informative. My questions still go unanswered.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Double digit inflation?

Are you completely insane or are you just prone to lying?

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflatio...
fitness-guru wrote:
when is president obsama going to fix the DOUBLE DIGIT INFLATION ? prices were alot cheaper under bush.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

LOL.

Welcome to America. If you don't like it, move.

Indeciveness on the middle east? Now that is funny. Very funny.

Oh. Right. Fox told you to say that.

I forgot. You're special.

;)
Suncat 512 wrote:
I would just like to know why Obama is trying to destroy America. Gays in the military makes it weaker. Record debt that our citizens are stuck with. High unemployment. Record number of people on food stamps. Indecisiveness on Middle East decisions show he is weak to Muslim extremists. Pushing gay issues so the nuclear family can be destroyed. Lack of morals and ethics. Lying about benghazi to cover his failures and lies about bringing al Qaeda down. Self proclaimed communists in his cabinets. I know he hates America because of the way he was raised. He wants us brought down to the standard of living in Kenya. I guess I answered my own question.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

By the way, Gays have always been in the military. Ask your buddy the Pink poet.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Suncat 512 wrote:
I would just like to know why Obama is trying to destroy America. Gays in the military makes it weaker. Record debt that our citizens are stuck with. High unemployment. Record number of people on food stamps. Indecisiveness on Middle East decisions show he is weak to Muslim extremists. Pushing gay issues so the nuclear family can be destroyed. Lack of morals and ethics. Lying about benghazi to cover his failures and lies about bringing al Qaeda down. Self proclaimed communists in his cabinets. I know he hates America because of the way he was raised. He wants us brought down to the standard of living in Kenya. I guess I answered my own question.
Is there any history of insanity in your family? Just curious.
Suncat512

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Can somebody tell me why Obama made me so stupid?
Suncat512

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any history of insanity in your family? Just curious.
No, but there is a long history of incest. Do you think that's why I am so stupid?
1 post removed
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

A flood of hollow words and empty promises continue to spew
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Okay, what would you like to debate?

You start.
Suncat512 wrote:
<quoted text>thats what we like. Your inability to debate the truth. "Just move if you don't like communism and the downfall of America"
Weak answer.
Then throw in a couple posts like a 3rd grader using my screen name with juvenile questions. And there is your typical Obama supporter.
Suncat512

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

we would like to know why i am so stupid.

now stop using my screen name. after all, it is not like i am using yours.
sundog likes dogs carnal

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Fact checker:
"look at me" butt licker.
<quoted text>
what a wack job

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

sundog likes dogs carnal wrote:
<quoted text>
want a wack job?
No thanks.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Suncat512 wrote:
<quoted text>thats what we like. Your inability to debate the truth. "Just move if you don't like communism and the downfall of America"
Weak answer.
Then throw in a couple posts like a 3rd grader using my screen name with juvenile questions. And there is your typical Obama supporter.
The gay shythound is juvenile. Now he's resorting to taking my posts and adding a word or two due to his ineffectiveness. I posted an earlier response about" preferring ladies to freaks" like paganhencoopkeeper. He reposted my response and adding "preferring ladyboys to freaks." He responds to supporting gays but when asked to explain the normality of its acts he then turns it around as an accusation. This is what liberals aere good at. When they have no legitimate response to something they become defensive and resort to finger pointing, name calling , diverting attention from the subject at hand and on to their assusers. Little crybabies want to gather up their toys and run home. I dont know, maybe we need to quit pushing them down and making them cry. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
frontier gossip 19 min intheknow 23
saint francis 24 min yelp 4
What happened to chase carter 44 min TruthB 88
Natalie Tennant supports Obama 45 min WV VOTER 5
shelly MOORE Capito supports Wall Street 47 min WV VOTER 3
dirty girl mud 5 k 57 min MsKamish 27
Patrick Morrisey - Don't say I didn't warn you - 1 hr applebutter 6
•••
•••