Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13101 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You {Thought} He was Writing???....What was It About His Writing That Had You Unsure He was Writing???...
You Said I was a Butt Crack....And Much Smarter Than You....Is That Why You're So Angry???....Because You're Dumber Than a Butt Crack???....
GOOD MORNING LOVER BOY
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13102 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You {Thought} He was Writing???....What was It About His Writing That Had You Unsure He was Writing???...
You Said I was a Butt Crack....And Much Smarter Than You....Is That Why You're So Angry???....Because You're Dumber Than a Butt Crack???....
But I am not near as ugly, lazy, or smelly as a dumb ass democrat butt crack.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13103 May 6, 2013
You're right. Not near. You are way more ugly, lazy, and smelly.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am not near as ugly, lazy, or smelly as a dumb ass democrat butt crack.
Carol

Charlottesville, VA

#13104 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
WV is considered a red state. Has consistently voted for republicans on a national level since Bush was elected.
This article explains why:
http://www.wvgazette.com/Opinion/Editorials/2...
<quoted text>
Can felons vote? Just askin?
Carol

Charlottesville, VA

#13105 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The same sense of responsibility that we all have. We destroyed the country and their government. If we walk away in the middle of it, it will make the region even more unstable than it is now.
You people really do lack the ability to think things through to a logical conclusion, don't you?
I guess that's what makes you republicans.
This article sums it up pretty good:
"What gives?" the analysis asks. "Why is it that West Virginia (and to some extent Kentucky) did not join the 'solid south' after the Republican party introduced its 'southern strategy' in the late 1960s -- and how did the Republicans make gains in this state and region in the time since? How are Republicans winning in an area where seemingly everyone's fathers and grandfathers were union men?"
One reason, he writes, is education. College-educated Americans strongly supported Democrat Barack Obama in 2008 -- but West Virginia has the lowest rate of college graduates. Another reason, he says, is conservative control of news.
"A less well-educated population is ripe for the kinds of media that make their living off the 'low-information' voter," he continues. Fox News makes working-class folks feel that liberal Democrats do nothing for them.
http://www.wvgazette.com/Opinion/Editorials/2...
<quoted text>
Did the republicans send GM to China??

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13106 May 6, 2013
I think that's something you need to take up with your parole officer, Earl.
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>Can felons vote? Just askin?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13107 May 6, 2013
Yes, they sure did. The bigger question is what did they do to stop it?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/...
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>Did the republicans send GM to China??
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13108 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You prefer men. Period.
<quoted text>
Even if that were so, you'd have nothing to worry about.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13109 May 6, 2013
You're right. I'm not gay.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that were so, you'd have nothing to worry about.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13110 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yeah, Bush lied to us all about the reasons for going to war.
Both sides believed his lying republican bullshit. Were you trying to make a point, Lady Boy?
<quoted text>
If Bush lied girly man, whats that say about naive and gullible dems.?
Are you still trying to make a point as well? Were dems so far out of the loop that they couldnt get conflicting reports? Imagine that. They're still naive when it comes to fighting. They've lost every war for this country and abandoned every friendly nation going back to vietnam. With the help of a liberal media this nation doesnt have the backbone to fight and win a war anymore. To worried about world opinion so we fight with kid gloves on instead of putting the enemies asses in the dirt like we're capable of doing. And whats the end result of such a policy? It prolongs conflicts that puts our soldiers in danger and raises the body count. Chickenshyt girlymen libs are a detriment to this nation. You should enlist. You could teach them your version of love for your fellow man. Fa##ot. LOL
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13111 May 6, 2013
Shame on Bush!! Obama has not told one lie about Benghazi. He never lied about Obama Care. He is a honest as the day is long! What a great American! Uh, I guess he is an American.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13112 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
If Bush lied girly man, whats that say about naive and gullible dems.?
It says that Bush lied. Any other questions, Pink Poet?
<quoted text>
Are you still trying to make a point as well? Were dems so far out of the loop that they couldnt get conflicting reports? Imagine that.
No, they trusted our leaders to tell us the truth. Now we know that was a mistake. When you elect lying republicans to leadership positions, you can expect lies.
<quoted text>
They're still naive when it comes to fighting. They've lost every war for this country and abandoned every friendly nation going back to vietnam.
LOL. History is not your friend, is it?
<quoted text>
With the help of a liberal media this nation doesnt have the backbone to fight and win a war anymore.
Well, there are wars, and then there's sticking our nose in where it doesn't belong. You'd do well to learn the difference, crybaby.
<quoted text>
To worried about world opinion so we fight with kid gloves on instead of putting the enemies asses in the dirt like we're capable of doing.
Really? That's just a dem thing? Bush was in charge of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars for 7 years. Why didn't he use those tactics. The only war that we've used technology to our advantage in years is the first gulf war and that was a rousing success. I guess we didn't have to replace enough equipment in that war to make the war profiteers happy.
<quoted text>
And whats the end result of such a policy? It prolongs conflicts that puts our soldiers in danger and raises the body count. Chickenshyt girlymen libs are a detriment to this nation. You should enlist. You could teach them your version of love for your fellow man. Fa##ot. LOL
Again, idiot, you seem to forget that Bush and company were in charge of the war for almost 7 years. They had a majority in congress. Why didn't they use those tactics?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13113 May 6, 2013
when is president obsama going to fix the DOUBLE DIGIT INFLATION ? prices were alot cheaper under bush.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13114 May 6, 2013
dear mr. obsama ..... ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13115 May 6, 2013
hello sir, mr president. are you there ? MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT and rising welfare recipients. CAN YOU FIX ??
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13116 May 6, 2013
uncontrolled SPENDING. mister president please stop it.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13117 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It says that Bush lied. Any other questions, Pink Poet?
<quoted text>
No, they trusted our leaders to tell us the truth. Now we know that was a mistake. When you elect lying republicans to leadership positions, you can expect lies.
<quoted text>
LOL. History is not your friend, is it?
<quoted text>
Well, there are wars, and then there's sticking our nose in where it doesn't belong. You'd do well to learn the difference, crybaby.
<quoted text>
Really? That's just a dem thing? Bush was in charge of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars for 7 years. Why didn't he use those tactics. The only war that we've used technology to our advantage in years is the first gulf war and that was a rousing success. I guess we didn't have to replace enough equipment in that war to make the war profiteers happy.
<quoted text>
Again, idiot, you seem to forget that Bush and company were in charge of the war for almost 7 years. They had a majority in congress. Why didn't they use those tactics?
Lame responses. I expected something informative. My questions still go unanswered.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13118 May 6, 2013
And by "informative" you meant less factual? Because news devoid of facts is what seems to suit you republicants best.

;)
<quoted text>
Lame responses. I expected something informative. My questions still go unanswered.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13119 May 6, 2013
Double digit inflation?

Are you completely insane or are you just prone to lying?

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflatio...
fitness-guru wrote:
when is president obsama going to fix the DOUBLE DIGIT INFLATION ? prices were alot cheaper under bush.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13121 May 6, 2013
LOL.

Welcome to America. If you don't like it, move.

Indeciveness on the middle east? Now that is funny. Very funny.

Oh. Right. Fox told you to say that.

I forgot. You're special.

;)
Suncat 512 wrote:
I would just like to know why Obama is trying to destroy America. Gays in the military makes it weaker. Record debt that our citizens are stuck with. High unemployment. Record number of people on food stamps. Indecisiveness on Middle East decisions show he is weak to Muslim extremists. Pushing gay issues so the nuclear family can be destroyed. Lack of morals and ethics. Lying about benghazi to cover his failures and lies about bringing al Qaeda down. Self proclaimed communists in his cabinets. I know he hates America because of the way he was raised. He wants us brought down to the standard of living in Kenya. I guess I answered my own question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROAGUY Loves THIS 8 min Sandusky Detector 3
Five Guys closes store location in Charleston 34 min Scooter Hodges 6
Given The Recent WV Supreme Court Decision: Wha... 1 hr Claire Underwood 6
Calvin Bell from KC 1 hr Curiosity 1
Dr. Hutton (Psychiatrist) (Sep '12) 2 hr Enjoy 26
Negro's loitering at the Transit doing nothing. 2 hr Enjoy 45
So many bakerys no wonder why so many west virg... 2 hr Enjoy 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance