Lincolnton, NC

#13090 May 5, 2013
Who is this??
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13091 May 6, 2013
MrHung69 wrote:
Who is this??
Nice name. Now go see if your mom will help you put the straw in your juice box.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#13092 May 6, 2013
Thats more shet. Your buddies over there got just what they deserved and if your current president had any balls a shetload more of them would be destroyed. And you should prob worry about your own juice box mr bacon fearing bullshet spewmaster.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#13093 May 6, 2013
WV is considered a red state. Has consistently voted for republicans on a national level since Bush was elected.

This article explains why:

http://www.wvgazette.com/Opinion/Editorials/2...

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
WV is dominated by democrats and always have been. This is why we are 49th in everything. The republicans have never been in the majority in this state throughout its history.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#13094 May 6, 2013
Fact checker:

"look at me" butt licker.
fact checker wrote:
<quoted text>
sundog512:
"look at me" attention wwh0re

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#13095 May 6, 2013
You prefer men. Period.
<quoted text>
I prefer lady boys not freaks. You libs accept anything as long as its consensual, male, female, and shemale. LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#13096 May 6, 2013
That's the same kind of dumb ass talk that got us into the financial mess we are in now. You ignorant republicans never learn. If we can't afford Head Start Programs, we damn sure can't afford another war.

It's all about the Balanced Budget....right?

Or do you idiots think war is free?
mcbill wrote:
Thats more shet. Your buddies over there got just what they deserved and if your current president had any balls a shetload more of them would be destroyed. And you should prob worry about your own juice box mr bacon fearing bullshet spewmaster.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#13097 May 6, 2013
The flag is just a symbol. It's what's behind it that deserves respect and it will only get respect when it is earned. You shallow ninnies whine more about a damn piece of cloth than you do reality.
mcbill wrote:
Bush killed half a million... Really? Say it and it becomes the truth when morality is sujective. Cry babies... Screwhead... You libs cry about everything from flag that damn well deserves respect to a fag not being able to play nancy and be a homo wife. Really? Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. And yes, wv has always been democrat... But it hasnt always been infested with this godless vermin. And these old school dems have no idea what thier party represents now days. Somebody tell Joe!

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#13098 May 6, 2013
Yeah, Bush lied to us all about the reasons for going to war.

Both sides believed his lying republican bullshit. Were you trying to make a point, Lady Boy?
<quoted text>
So then, you attest to the fact that dems were just as responsible as republicans?

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#13099 May 6, 2013
The same sense of responsibility that we all have. We destroyed the country and their government. If we walk away in the middle of it, it will make the region even more unstable than it is now.

You people really do lack the ability to think things through to a logical conclusion, don't you?

I guess that's what makes you republicans.

This article sums it up pretty good:

"What gives?" the analysis asks. "Why is it that West Virginia (and to some extent Kentucky) did not join the 'solid south' after the Republican party introduced its 'southern strategy' in the late 1960s -- and how did the Republicans make gains in this state and region in the time since? How are Republicans winning in an area where seemingly everyone's fathers and grandfathers were union men?"

One reason, he writes, is education. College-educated Americans strongly supported Democrat Barack Obama in 2008 -- but West Virginia has the lowest rate of college graduates. Another reason, he says, is conservative control of news.

"A less well-educated population is ripe for the kinds of media that make their living off the 'low-information' voter," he continues. Fox News makes working-class folks feel that liberal Democrats do nothing for them.

<quoted text>
If the senate was concerned enough about the lies that got us in the war then why didnt they vote to pull us out long before we withdrew? Perhaps they senate dems were making a profit from it as well as the house republicans?

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13100 May 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that he was writing, not talking. But then again Butt Crack, you are much smarter than me.
You {Thought} He was Writing???....What was It About His Writing That Had You Unsure He was Writing???...

You Said I was a Butt Crack....And Much Smarter Than You....Is That Why You're So Angry???....Because You're Dumber Than a Butt Crack???....

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13101 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You {Thought} He was Writing???....What was It About His Writing That Had You Unsure He was Writing???...
You Said I was a Butt Crack....And Much Smarter Than You....Is That Why You're So Angry???....Because You're Dumber Than a Butt Crack???....
GOOD MORNING LOVER BOY
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13102 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am not near as ugly, lazy, or smelly as a dumb ass democrat butt crack.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#13103 May 6, 2013
You're right. Not near. You are way more ugly, lazy, and smelly.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am not near as ugly, lazy, or smelly as a dumb ass democrat butt crack.
Carol

Brookneal, VA

#13104 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
WV is considered a red state. Has consistently voted for republicans on a national level since Bush was elected.
This article explains why:
<quoted text>
Can felons vote? Just askin?
Carol

Brookneal, VA

#13105 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The same sense of responsibility that we all have. We destroyed the country and their government. If we walk away in the middle of it, it will make the region even more unstable than it is now.
You people really do lack the ability to think things through to a logical conclusion, don't you?
I guess that's what makes you republicans.
This article sums it up pretty good:
"What gives?" the analysis asks. "Why is it that West Virginia (and to some extent Kentucky) did not join the 'solid south' after the Republican party introduced its 'southern strategy' in the late 1960s -- and how did the Republicans make gains in this state and region in the time since? How are Republicans winning in an area where seemingly everyone's fathers and grandfathers were union men?"
One reason, he writes, is education. College-educated Americans strongly supported Democrat Barack Obama in 2008 -- but West Virginia has the lowest rate of college graduates. Another reason, he says, is conservative control of news.
"A less well-educated population is ripe for the kinds of media that make their living off the 'low-information' voter," he continues. Fox News makes working-class folks feel that liberal Democrats do nothing for them.
<quoted text>
Did the republicans send GM to China??

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#13106 May 6, 2013
I think that's something you need to take up with your parole officer, Earl.
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>Can felons vote? Just askin?

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#13107 May 6, 2013
Yes, they sure did. The bigger question is what did they do to stop it?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/...
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>Did the republicans send GM to China??
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13108 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You prefer men. Period.
<quoted text>
Even if that were so, you'd have nothing to worry about.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#13109 May 6, 2013
You're right. I'm not gay.
<quoted text>
Even if that were so, you'd have nothing to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica dodd 29 min hmm 4
CPD FBI Investigation 1 hr Brent 48
Ty-Shaun Neal 1 hr Betty 14
CHS Principal 1 hr fyi 52
Tommy Webb and Robert Oxley cooking up a storm 2 hr Loudendalian 14
Any you are worried about LGBT ? 4 hr Usally right 5
Registered Nurses check out Huntington Topix 4 hr Intelligent options 3
Anyplace in Charleston showing the Mayweather/P... Fri NAACP SUPERFAN NU... 4
More from around the web

Charleston People Search