Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13044 May 5, 2013
Sundog....Is You Abusing The Mentally Challenged Folks Again???....

Can I Help???....

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#13045 May 5, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
Sundog....Is You Abusing The Mentally Challenged Folks Again???....
Can I Help???....
LOL...hey Crack Rabbit. Please, jump right in and help yourself. There's plenty of stupidity to go around.

;)

Watch out though, they got Jesus on their side.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#13047 May 5, 2013
Ahhhh...I see. So it is okay for you to marry your sister, but it is not okay for cities to have problems. In other words, you make excuses to justify your abhorrent life-style and the choices you make, but others are just an abomination.

You're living proof that when cousins marry cousins for a couple of generations, something is bound to go horribly awry.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>sterotyping is done by the weak minded that have no legitimate basis for their arguments. Every city has ghettos, rats, high crime, high drug trade, high murder rate, rapes, bums, etc. and all you can come up with is a tired old stereotype of incest?
People in high urban areas have way too many problems if their own to critique people living in rural areas.
Moondog

United States

#13048 May 5, 2013
I didn't marry my sister. I just had a couple of babies with her. The bible says it would be wrong to marry her. Didn't say nothing bout diddling her.

Dale City, VA

#13049 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...hey Crack Rabbit. Please, jump right in and help yourself. There's plenty of stupidity to go around.
;)
Watch out though, they got Jesus on their side.
I can't Believe That They Have Jesus On Their Side!!!...Because Jesus Only Hangs Around Apostils....Not Impossible's....

Hey!!!...I Dropped in On The Chico Forum....It Appears That Ole {Here Is One} Has Gotten His Ass Kicked Off Of Topix.....

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#13050 May 5, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't Believe That They Have Jesus On Their Side!!!...Because Jesus Only Hangs Around Apostils....Not Impossible's....
Hey!!!...I Dropped in On The Chico Forum....It Appears That Ole {Here Is One} Has Gotten His Ass Kicked Off Of Topix.....
LOL...I am not the least bit surprised that he did. That guy was amazingly stupid.

He would have a lot of friends here....LOL.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#13051 May 5, 2013
Wow... More smart godless meat sacks of cells ganging up in the name of.... Well, not much. Sorry bout that cents thang mr. "i eat bacon bacon hater"... Bothers you guys so wen people dont use proper grammer. I'll try hardear. Cities problems... You godless tirds like that stuff dont ya? The more pieces of shet in your rat infested cities, the more of you godless sacks of shet there are. One day, when this country goes broke and the obama phones are shut off and those pieces of shet you guys breed are told that they will have to stand in line for some cheese... Then we'll cee (just for you pork hater) how smart you dipshets truely are. Go Joe!

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#13052 May 5, 2013
Obama phones?

LMAO.

Jesus, you people will believe ANYTHING Fox News tells you:

http://www.examiner.com/article/gop-debunked-...

BWAHAHAHAHA....Just keep proving your ignorance, mcstupid. The comic relief you provide does more to hurt your party than anything we could possibly do.
mcbill wrote:
Wow... More smart godless meat sacks of cells ganging up in the name of.... Well, not much. Sorry bout that cents thang mr. "i eat bacon bacon hater"... Bothers you guys so wen people dont use proper grammer. I'll try hardear. Cities problems... You godless tirds like that stuff dont ya? The more pieces of shet in your rat infested cities, the more of you godless sacks of shet there are. One day, when this country goes broke and the obama phones are shut off and those pieces of shet you guys breed are told that they will have to stand in line for some cheese... Then we'll cee (just for you pork hater) how smart you dipshets truely are. Go Joe!

Dale City, VA

#13053 May 5, 2013
mcbill wrote:
You Talk Funny.....Stop a Talking Funny!!!!....
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13054 May 5, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You Talk Funny.....Stop a Talking Funny!!!!....
I thought that he was writing, not talking. But then again Butt Crack, you are much smarter than me.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13055 May 5, 2013
If this guy still doesn't grasp my handle, I'm afraid getting him to understand the basics of reality is a lost cause.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#13056 May 5, 2013
mcbill wrote:
I thought you churchies were supposed to be such nice people. You believe in the "almighty" yet still choose to be such a dick? You believe in eternal hellfire but don't really want to bother avoiding it? It's confusing to rational people. You beat your chests and act do righteous about a mindless collection of cells but god forbid you're asked to chip in a few bucks to help pay for the ones that are actual living breathing people.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#13057 May 5, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
If this guy still doesn't grasp my handle, I'm afraid getting him to understand the basics of reality is a lost cause.
He'd probably still be cornfused if you changed it to : I do not like the police.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#13058 May 5, 2013
That's not news, Cowardly. Everything is smarter than you.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that he was writing, not talking. But then again Butt Crack, you are much smarter than me.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#13059 May 5, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you churchies were supposed to be such nice people. You believe in the "almighty" yet still choose to be such a dick? You believe in eternal hellfire but don't really want to bother avoiding it? It's confusing to rational people. You beat your chests and act do righteous about a mindless collection of cells but god forbid you're asked to chip in a few bucks to help pay for the ones that are actual living breathing people.
Christians do love everybody--as long as they're all white and the women are subservient.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#13060 May 5, 2013
How bout you look up how much of an increase obama phones and food stamps have incured over the past few years... Oh yea... Nevermind. Its all bush and the republicans fault anyway. And as for being a good church going christian... I dont go to church. Im more old testiment anyway. You know, the kind that should scare the hell outta you godless pieces of cell filled meat sacks. And what dumbazz dipshet you aer (opps just for yall) pork hater... If it wernt fer law enforcement officials... Dirtbags like you wouldnt be here long... Let alone breedin more worthless pieces of sheet. You cee, I am your worst nightnare... And the are bunches just like me. What yall think of those apples.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#13061 May 5, 2013
mcbill wrote:
How bout you look up how much of an increase obama phones and food stamps have incured over the past few years... Oh yea... Nevermind.
And how about you look up how putting two wars on a credit card and reducing taxes on the wealthy lead to that increase.
mcbill wrote:
Its all bush and the republicans fault anyway.
Very true.
mcbill wrote:
And as for being a good church going christian... I dont go to church. Im more old testiment anyway.
All that time studying the Old TESTEMENT and you never learned how to spell it? Guess you weren't paying much attention, huh?
mcbill wrote:
You know, the kind that should scare the hell outta you godless pieces of cell filled meat sacks.
Not at all. See, we don't fear what we don't understand. We seek real answers. You and your kind make up fairy tales to account for what you don't understand.
mcbill wrote:
And what dumbazz dipshet you aer (opps just for yall) pork hater... If it wernt fer law enforcement officials... Dirtbags like you wouldnt be here long... Let alone breedin more worthless pieces of sheet. You cee, I am your worst nightnare... And the are bunches just like me. What yall think of those apples.
There's more of that obsequious servile attitude we've come to expect from those of you on the far right.

What's a "nightmare"?

I think given the atrocious nature (spelling, punctuation, syntax, and grammar) of your last paragraph that you're drunk as a skunk.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#13062 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I am not the least bit surprised that he did. That guy was amazingly stupid.
He would have a lot of friends here....LOL.
I must have never met that one.

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#13063 May 5, 2013
mcbill wrote:
How bout you look up how much of an increase obama phones and food stamps have incured over the past few years... Oh yea... Nevermind. Its all bush and the republicans fault anyway. And as for being a good church going christian... I dont go to church. Im more old testiment anyway. You know, the kind that should scare the hell outta you godless pieces of cell filled meat sacks. And what dumbazz dipshet you aer (opps just for yall) pork hater... If it wernt fer law enforcement officials... Dirtbags like you wouldnt be here long... Let alone breedin more worthless pieces of sheet. You cee, I am your worst nightnare... And the are bunches just like me. What yall think of those apples.
Are you related to Pimp Daddy?

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Leiden, Netherlands

#13064 May 5, 2013
mcbill wrote:
I'm sorry but I can't understand you. Google translator does not translate Gibberish at this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Princess Di being moved to Spring Hill Cemetary 21 min Sir Markum 1
Blvd changes 1 hr wheat paste 45
Aaron Stone 2 hr FriendAsWell 2
Who knows anything about the new family court j... 2 hr Yes 13
Nate Burton UC Athletic Director 3 hr Sweet Child O Mine 10
Krista Brogan 4 hr CAMC RN 1
fannie's children (Sep '14) 4 hr Oakhillagin 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance