Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13017 May 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Sacrifice your freedoms?
LOL. You're always going to be free to be stupid. It's not like anyone could take that freedom from you even if they wanted to.
<quoted text>
What is wrong f***stick? Too ignorant to get your thoughts together in one posting?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13018 May 4, 2013
LOL. That's the best you got?

No wonder you're a republican--you're simple minded and weak.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong f***stick? Too ignorant to get your thoughts together in one posting?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13019 May 4, 2013
Did I say simple minded?

I meant stupid.

Now, there's two more posts for you to chew on, knot head.

(I would make it 3, but I know you can't count that high).
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13020 May 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Did I say simple minded?
I meant stupid.
Now, there's two more posts for you to chew on, knot head.
(I would make it 3, but I know you can't count that high).
Knot Head? How cruel! How will I ever get to sleep tonight? Oh, I know, I will count the number of democrats applying for disability benefits.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13021 May 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I'd agree with you but your statement makes clear why the disdain for the Republican party isn't shifting until the party changes. You just listed women (43 percent of electorate) and minorities (26 percent) as things you have to "contend with." Those people you have to "contend with" are called "Americans." Good luck with that.'Cause they aren't going anywhere. The party needs to work for those people. Not contend with them. That's a step you're too ignorant to take.
<quoted text>
I used the word contend because there is no diversity with the black race. Most blacks are actually very conservative when it comes to religious beliefs,especially since most are raised by grandparents. Their own racism as well as percieved racism from so called rich white men gets played by the liberal media to the point that they will never overcome it therefore we have it to contend with. As for women, the abortion issue is what hurts the republican party. They should stick to their principles rather than capitulate for the sake of votes. This we contend with as well. Regarding the hispanics, its the immigration issue. Republicans have had their vote before and it will return when the current and recent hispanics realize that the future immigrants will soon be contending for their jobs. But we contend with the status quo for the time being. Your percieved racism of me is a prime example of how the liberal media brainwashes blacks, hispanics and reprobate minded white liberals. A person has to walk on egg shells to keep from offending others anymore because of political correctness run amok that the liberal media uses as a tool to get one up. And it works regardless of the falsehood of it.
sac

Huntington, WV

#13022 May 4, 2013
my balls would do better than Obama
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13023 May 4, 2013
That was an excellent post, Poet. You clearly explained your contentions, and they're hard to argue with. You're wrong about most blacks being raised by grandparents - that's a stereotype perpetuated by racism. And racism has been branded onto the GOP, whether through savvy media work by liberals or through their own actions. I agree that the GOP should stick to its principles. But they haven't lately. Bush's spending and growth of government left your chin open, and we punched. Hard. Being pro-life is a conservative principle. But it was always about 58th on the list behind 57 financial goals. Get back to Alex P. Keaton. Don't fight batlles you can't win. Right now, they are women's issues. Old republicans didn't give a shit about them,m at least not enough to lose an election over. Today's GOP has fallen away from that mantra.
2 posts removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13026 May 4, 2013
Leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>72 % of black children are born to unwed mothers. Not racism, fact.
Obama, throw some welfare money at them, keep those Dem votes coming.
Yeah, but they should have to answer "Who's your daddy" LOL
1 post removed
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#13028 May 5, 2013
"I am my own god." ... No shet? That about sums it up. Also explains how you collections of cells in meat sacks can say that morality in subjective. Absolutely justifies anything you say or do... Doesnt it? So why would anybody with moral standards believe in anything you dipshets say? Must be a godless moron. Again I say... Wake up old school dems and see what your party "for the working man" has become. And somebody better tell Joe, because if he is a moral god fearing american, he must not know.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13029 May 5, 2013
You'll get to sleep the same way you do every night Pillbilly--a hand full of oxy's and a jug of moonshine.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Knot Head? How cruel! How will I ever get to sleep tonight? Oh, I know, I will count the number of democrats applying for disability benefits.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13030 May 5, 2013
In other words, you're an intolerant doucheknot. That comes as a surprise to no one. This is why your party is done for in this country. Thanks for helping to bring it down.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the word contend because there is no diversity with the black race. Most blacks are actually very conservative when it comes to religious beliefs,especially since most are raised by grandparents. Their own racism as well as percieved racism from so called rich white men gets played by the liberal media to the point that they will never overcome it therefore we have it to contend with. As for women, the abortion issue is what hurts the republican party. They should stick to their principles rather than capitulate for the sake of votes. This we contend with as well. Regarding the hispanics, its the immigration issue. Republicans have had their vote before and it will return when the current and recent hispanics realize that the future immigrants will soon be contending for their jobs. But we contend with the status quo for the time being. Your percieved racism of me is a prime example of how the liberal media brainwashes blacks, hispanics and reprobate minded white liberals. A person has to walk on egg shells to keep from offending others anymore because of political correctness run amok that the liberal media uses as a tool to get one up. And it works regardless of the falsehood of it.
Leonardo

United States

#13031 May 5, 2013
And since we're on the subject, 95% of hillbilly kids are born to un-wedable mothers. They're unwedable because they are usually the father's sister.

Not racism. Just fact.
waste

Rupert, WV

#13032 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
In other words, you're an intolerant doucheknot. That comes as a surprise to no one. This is why your party is done for in this country. Thanks for helping to bring it down.
<quoted text>
what a pathetic chronic poster you are
you must live in mommy's basement and have nothing else to do
what a waste of air
enough said
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#13033 May 5, 2013
Oxys and moonshine.. Is that what you did before YOU LEFT WV? A godless immoral piece of dog shet accusing somebody else of bringing this country down... Now thats funny right there.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13034 May 5, 2013
Hey, nice post. But in the future, if I want your opinion, I'll scrape it off the bottom of my shoe like so much dog shyt.

;)
waste wrote:
<quoted text>
what a waste of air
enough said

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13035 May 5, 2013
People who left WV?

That's what people who live in WV do. Hey look, I'm just going to engage in the same stereotyping that you and your kind does. Now, stop diddling your sister and go to that snake handling church. Time's a wastin!
mcbill wrote:
Oxys and moonshine.. Is that what you did before YOU LEFT WV? A godless immoral piece of dog shet accusing somebody else of bringing this country down... Now thats funny right there.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13036 May 5, 2013
waste wrote:
<quoted text>
what a waste of air
enough said
Not so. He just made mommy so proud. He told her that they were getting the band back together!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13037 May 5, 2013
This made no sense, Cowardly. Try again.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. He just made mommy so proud. He told her that they were getting the band back together!
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#13038 May 5, 2013
Again with the sister... Something must be eating away at the dogtird. Guess that makes no cents either. Talk about stereotyping... I dont even have a sister. We'll just call that another tirdassumption cauae like its so smart.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13039 May 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
This made no sense, Cowardly. Try again.
<quoted text>
Made no sense to you because you are a stupid loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kanawha health officials offer tips to stay coo... 23 min Fuzz 1
If stopped by the police 1 hr Uncle Tom 10
Hillary Clinton 1 hr Earl 73
Holbert for President 2 hr Tom Clark 4
Freaks Wandering in Charleston 2 hr Tom Clark 3
Tom Clarks wet banana 2 hr Tom Clark 9
Black Men Dating Whites 3 hr The truth 30

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance