“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12925 May 3, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, entropy doesnt allow enough time for evolution to progress. When something dies it rots, it doesnt evolve in to something bigger, better, adaptable, selective or any other metamorphosis.
Oh, you poor poor dumb thing. Once again, you are referring to an individual and not a species. Species exist across generations through procreation and the passing on of genetic material. An INDIVIDUALS offspring carry genetic DNA for many generations to come. That DNA is where the mutations occur that result in evolution. There is no "regardless" when you are talking about two entirely different things.
<quoted text>
It decays to nothing which is the opposite of evolution.
No. The human flesh rots and decays back into the earth, but the DNA from that human is passed on to another. Do you even know anything about procreation or is that something that you Closeted Pink Warriors leave to us heterosexuals?
<quoted text>
There are scriptures that can be used as a clue. DFor instance the KJV lost alot in translation and transliteration. Example: Where Gen. 1:2 says the earth was void and without form, the original hebrew version says the earth was made void. This could be implying that the 1st earth age was destroyed and made empty. This was the result of the catabol which was the rebellion of the fallen angels. Also, when God created Adam he told him to go forth and replenish the earth. That prefix RE means again. Plenish means to fill up, replenish means to fill up again. I believe it even mentions in Job 40:15-24 about the bememoth with a tail like a cedar tree. This is speaking of dinosaurs that exsisted in the first earth age.
I've heard it said that the so called evidence that their basing the evolution of man on wouldnt be enough to fill up a couple of good size cafeteria tables. There should be alot more bones than that as evidence. Granted small bones decay quickly but they should still be found in dry regions as well as caves and rock shelters. These are nothing but old world apes from the 1st earth age. This is why the missing link cannot be found, because the 1st earth age was abruptly destroyed and there was quick appearance of new life in the 2nd earth age. Even scientists confirm this but they of course call it a term that i forgot but its basically rapid evolution. I also have a theory of my own but im pressed for time as im getting ready to leave for work, but its an interesting theory involving Lucifer and the fallen angels. I'll post it tonight when i return.
Oh for the love of Christ, I get my science from science books, not from the bible. Please stop trying to talk about something you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about.

Regardless, indeed.

LMAO.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#12926 May 3, 2013
I love it when these idiots say shit like, "we can look at the scriptures for evidence." Hilarious.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12927 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>Regardless, entropy doesnt allow enough time for evolution to progress. When something dies it rots, it doesnt evolve in to something bigger, better, adaptable, selective or any other metamorphosis. It decays to nothing which is the opposite of evolution. There are scriptures that can be used as a clue. DFor instance the KJV lost alot in translation and transliteration. Example: Where Gen. 1:2 says the earth was void and without form, the original hebrew version says the earth was made void. This could be implying that the 1st earth age was destroyed and made empty. This was the result of the catabol which was the rebellion of the fallen angels. Also, when God created Adam he told him to go forth and replenish the earth. That prefix RE means again. Plenish means to fill up, replenish means to fill up again. I believe it even mentions in Job 40:15-24 about the bememoth with a tail like a cedar tree. This is speaking of dinosaurs that exsisted in the first earth age.
I've heard it said that the so called evidence that their basing the evolution of man on wouldnt be enough to fill up a couple of good size cafeteria tables. There should be alot more bones than that as evidence. Granted small bones decay quickly but they should still be found in dry regions as well as caves and rock shelters. These are nothing but old world apes from the 1st earth age. This is why the missing link cannot be found, because the 1st earth age was abruptly destroyed and there was quick appearance of new life in the 2nd earth age. Even scientists confirm this but they of course call it a term that i forgot but its basically rapid evolution. I also have a theory of my own but im pressed for time as im getting ready to leave for work, but its an interesting theory involving Lucifer and the fallen angels. I'll post it tonight when i return.
LoL

Please do. This should be so cute. Magic and faux science all rolled into one.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12928 May 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I love it when these idiots say shit like, "we can look at the scriptures for evidence." Hilarious.
The funniest part of that is that they don't even realize how ignorant that makes them sound.
Knows

United States

#12929 May 3, 2013
I'm going to evolve some day.
The Real Truth

Old Hickory, TN

#12930 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You dont understand much of physics do you? If evolution is a fact then it should be a continuity. In other words we should see it happening today, not only in all of its stages of ape like creatures but even the amoebas in swamps evolving into amphibians and then into mammals. Yet ther is no evidence of such throughout our 14,000 yrs of existence. The 2nd law of science pertaining to thermodynamics which involves entropy dictates that everything in the universe is made up of atoms and molecules which are in a constant state of decay. Example: Life on earth which is carbon based then ages and dies, stars throughout the universe consisting of various gas molecules eventually become cold, dim or explode into supernovas. Material objects rust, breakdown or fall apart. Our clothes wear thin and rip, our cars are in constant need of maintenance. All this is due to entropy. Where evolution would have us believe that everything gets better with time, entropy which we see every day states the opposite, that everything decays and rather quickly. Conclusion? There must have been a supernatural intelligence to have brought ORDER FROM CHAOS. Even alot of todays physicists are starting to lean toward a creative designer. Get with the program reprobate mind. Embrace the truth of conservatism.LOL
Humans have been walking around this planet for at least 200,000 years not 14,000 years. If you want to talk trash do all the research and understand the real truth. At least 14,000 years is better than the 6287 years that the Bible makes people believe in. Of course that if they can understand the math that is contained in the Bible. So I will give you that 14,000 over 6287. I would like to see that list of physicists that are starting to lean toward creationism. Could you provide that for me?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12931 May 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you poor poor dumb thing. Once again, you are referring to an individual and not a species. Species exist across generations through procreation and the passing on of genetic material. An INDIVIDUALS offspring carry genetic DNA for many generations to come. That DNA is where the mutations occur that result in evolution. There is no "regardless" when you are talking about two entirely different things.
<quoted text>
No. The human flesh rots and decays back into the earth, but the DNA from that human is passed on to another. Do you even know anything about procreation or is that something that you Closeted Pink Warriors leave to us heterosexuals?
<quoted text>
Oh for the love of Christ, I get my science from science books, not from the bible. Please stop trying to talk about something you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about.
Regardless, indeed.
LMAO.
And you would risk your eternal soul on the word of man as well?
Man, youve got faith! I think i'd rather err on the side of caution.
Even an animal has enough sense not to shit in its own box or bite the hand that feeds it. You f##kin reprobate idiot. And one of the other shithounds of the pack mentioned earlier that atheist progressives are better educated than people of religious beliefs. This is why God had a specific verse for you people. Romans 1:28.
He forseen your stupidity in these last days, not to mention the fact that he says that all the knowledge of man combined is mere foolishness to him. But anyway there are biblical scholars with IQs that would make yours look like your shoe size. LOL Must be something to their reasoning.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12932 May 3, 2013
My eternal soul?

Oh good lord, child, I don't go for any of that mumbo jumbo.

Here is one of my favorite bible verses:

And Jesus sayeth to the idiots on the right, God, you're dumb.

Sundog 5:12
<quoted text>
Even an animal has enough sense not to shit in its own box or bite the hand that feeds it. You f##kin reprobate idiot. And one of the other shithounds of the pack mentioned earlier that atheist progressives are better educated than people of religious beliefs. This is why God had a specific verse for you people. Romans 1:28.
He forseen your stupidity in these last days, not to mention the fact that he says that all the knowledge of man combined is mere foolishness to him. But anyway there are biblical scholars with IQs that would make yours look like your shoe size. LOL Must be something to their reasoning.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12933 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>And you would risk your eternal soul on the word of man as well?
"He forseen your stupidity"

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Can you please give us your "theory" of human origin and evolution please. I need another goof laugh.
Arthur

United States

#12934 May 3, 2013
You guys are trying to debate evolution with people whos brains have clearly devolved from too much Fox. You would have better luck explaining why grass grows to a chipmunk.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12935 May 3, 2013
Well that is correct except that the funniest part is The Warrior Poet is trying to debunk evolution with physics.

He's like some sort of anti-Einstein or something.
The Atheist

Charleston, WV

#12936 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, such anger and language for someone who wants to portray themselves as a Christian.
The Atheist

Charleston, WV

#12937 May 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well that is correct except that the funniest part is The Warrior Poet is trying to debunk evolution with physics.
He's like some sort of anti-Einstein or something.
I pity people such as himself. He/She seems to be very much brainwashed in the religious cult.
1 post removed
The Atheist

Houston, TX

#12939 May 3, 2013
Knows wrote:
Just like you and creepy.
<quoted text>
I'll have to agree with this impersonator...
Knows

Houston, TX

#12940 May 3, 2013
The Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity people such as himself. He/She seems to be very much brainwashed in the religious cult.
Keep sucking Mikes @$s and you will have strings... LMAO

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12941 May 3, 2013
When you evolve, you can come back and talk to us. Until then, just slobber on yourself.
Knows wrote:
Just like you and creepy.
<quoted text>
Knows

Prairieville, LA

#12942 May 3, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep sucking Mikes @$s and you will have strings... LMAO
Because I have been for a long time and I have strings.
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12944 May 3, 2013
Not as easy as you are.

;)

But please, tell us what you've accomplished unless it involves removing that turd from your head because I don't want to hear about that.
Knows wrote:
Thank you for proving my point. Another meaningless message from the insignificant. Now where is creepy to come to your rescue? Gawd this is easy.
<quoted text>
Knows

Prairieville, LA

#12945 May 3, 2013
It's not a turd, you jackass. It's the WV state hat.
1 post removed
Knows

Prairieville, LA

#12947 May 3, 2013
See how easy it is for me to control Sundog? I just put my false teeth in, put my turd hat on and "poof," he's controlled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kan City Tudors 3 min really 9
The Herds Rakeem Cato sets National Record 10 min Herd 91 27
Who was that crying like a little BITCH on the ... 16 min Herd 91 10
suddenlink Q and A 27 min Suddenlink Help 22
Edgewater Apts 1 hr Xavier 1
Apex Glass 1 hr James 9
Booms? (Feb '14) 2 hr Bologna and cheese 65
Doug Skaff arrested for DUI 3 hr little bird 20
Charleston Dating
Find my Match