“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12777 May 1, 2013
He's the president. In times of crisis, people trust their president. He took advantage of that trust and lied to all Americans.

What I am most amazed at though, is the sheer idiocy of you fools who want to blame the dems for voting for that war. If a democratic president had lied to you like Bush did, you'd all be screaming impeachment.

Christ, you did impeach Clinton for a BJ, but you dummies want to make a hero out of Bush who sent our sons and daughters to die in a war over something he lied about and your response is to try to blame the democrats.

You're amazingly stupid people.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>wonder why all the democratic senators voted for war then. Bush must have been a genius to fool all those people. Well, they were democrats, probably wouldn't take much. They are pretty naive.
Knows

Princeton, WV

#12778 May 1, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>if you are actually hearing voices on here.', a call to a psychiatrist might be in order.
Your mom doesn't think so.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#12779 May 1, 2013
My friend you are so right about this Sundog person. He whines and complains about having to pay taxes so that I don't have to all the time.

You patriots seem to be more than happy to pay taxes so that I don't have to.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get in my car elevator and go to the bank to move more money into an offshore account so I can avoid paying taxes which you patriots happily do for me.

Thanks. I will create another job at McDonald's for you by ordering a years worth of Big Mac's for my race horse.
Knows

Baton Rouge, LA

#12780 May 1, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom doesn't think so.
Stop copying me or I will manipulate you.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#12781 May 1, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>wonder why all the democratic senators voted for war then. Bush must have been a genius to fool all those people. Well, they were democrats, probably wouldn't take much. They are pretty naive.
A genius? Really? How smart to you have to be to fool a dumb ass democrat? Look at what Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are doing.
2 posts removed
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12784 May 1, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>A genius? Really? How smart to you have to be to fool a dumb ass democrat? Look at what Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are doing.
What would that be?

Insert idiotic conspiracy theory here:
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12786 May 1, 2013
That's another fine example. A diplomat and a couple of embassy guards die and you idiots go apeshit. 4000 American children die and you think Bush is a hero.

What a bunch of wads you people are.

LMAO.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>i only got through your first paragraph and realized you were talking about Obama and Benghazi.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12787 May 1, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>if I said it once before, then yes, I would be repeating myself. For future reference, when something is said, and then said again, it would be a repeat. Thanks for asking mr right wing terrorist.
I don't think you understand the difference in left and right wing.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12788 May 1, 2013
Oh, okay, Mr Left wing terrorist, then you are just reapeating what someone else said. I should have known you lacked the ability to come up with it on your own.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>if I said it once before, then yes, I would be repeating myself. For future reference, when something is said, and then said again, it would be a repeat. Thanks for asking mr right wing terrorist.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#12789 May 1, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>i only got through your first paragraph and realized you were talking about Obama and Benghazi.
On the one hand democrats have free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks. On the other hand we have four dead American citizens. What do you know, free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks win. So Obama is the man! And what about Ocoward`s "Red line" for Syria? Seventy thousand Syrian civilians dead and counting.
Moondog

New Orleans, LA

#12790 May 1, 2013
I like to poop my pants
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12791 May 1, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>On the one hand democrats have free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks. On the other hand we have four dead American citizens. What do you know, free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks win. So Obama is the man! And what about Ocoward`s "Red line" for Syria? Seventy thousand Syrian civilians dead and counting.
Unemployment insurance is free now? What have I been paying into all these years? I really wish you morons understood how math works.
Knows

New Orleans, LA

#12792 May 1, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>that doesn't make any sense. You must be a democrat.
Please stop bothering me. I am busy controlling Sundog.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12793 May 1, 2013
So let me see if I understand this whole Benghazi nut you wing nuts have been trying to crack for months now.

YOU have no problem with George Bush sending 1000's of young men and women to their death in a war based on LIES to the American people, but the fact that republicans cut funding for embassy guards and 4 embassy employees were killed while a black man was president is just the worst thing in the world?

Is that what you are saying about Obama's intelligence failure? That about sum it up?

Do you want to compare Obama's intelligence failure to Bush's?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the...

You people are amazingly dense.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
On the one hand democrats have free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks. On the other hand we have four dead American citizens. What do you know, free stuff, unemployment checks, and welfare checks win. So Obama is the man! And what about Ocoward`s "Red line" for Syria? Seventy thousand Syrian civilians dead and counting.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#12794 May 1, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment insurance is free now? What have I been paying into all these years? I really wish you morons understood how math works.
Unemployment Insurance works just like your job. You lay around all day doing nothing and still collect a pay check.
Knows

Princeton, WV

#12795 May 1, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>that doesn't make any sense. You must be a democrat.
If I had a horse named nobody, whose dyck would you suck?
Knows

New Orleans, LA

#12796 May 1, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a horse named nobody, whose dyck would you suck?
Everybody's.

Not only would, but did.
Knows

New Orleans, LA

#12797 May 1, 2013
Oh no. That posted twice. Now Sundog is going to make fun of me.

It's okay. I will control him and it won't happen.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12798 May 1, 2013
Normally this is the point where I would make fun of Knows for posting twice, but since she is controlling me, I won't.

;)
ttt

Madison, WV

#12799 May 1, 2013
it was published in the richwood paper that a person threatened the pigs and the useless government judge .i think they are wrong and if i was him i would sue them for violating his rights to freedom of s peach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Marshall loses last game 24 min Herd 91 4
Infant Critical - FATHER CHARGED 1 hr fannies gay daddy 20
blk guy facial piercings 1 hr NASCAR 14
Charleston chief makes decision on suspended of... 2 hr Guilty excop 5
Dead beat dad 5 hr Let us stir the pot 2
Lonely dads 7 hr Dads rule 4
Ferguson Missouri 10 hr Sick of it 47
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search