ttt

Madison, WV

#12464 Apr 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! The mighty morphing lizard people! The morons,everyone know that the real aliens are not lizard people they're parrots!
nice handle if you like the devil im not to sure about aliens but angles are real .so are demons,
ttt

Madison, WV

#12465 Apr 28, 2013
demons can make people hurt themselves.angles would never do that , unless god told them to .then you best be praying for a good god to stop them. because you see all the technology we have is nothing compared to what just one of their swords can do ,like take out 1000 men in a single swipe we are just beginning to understand the universe and how it works off electric and magnetic s .you can burn them but it dont hurt. you can try to nuke them they will feel nothing. your on the wrong side, demons can be splattered like bugs . the good god created Satan.a fallen angel who was quit handsome. you really are on the wrong side .he will come back one day no one knows when, but when he does all evil will get put where it belongs im tired of waiting so much corruption and criminal gangs are all thats running the world and with all the nuke reactors there is no hope its all gone
Dr. Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12466 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
demons can make people hurt themselves.angles would never do that , unless god told them to .then you best be praying for a good god to stop them. because you see all the technology we have is nothing compared to what just one of their swords can do ,like take out 1000 men in a single swipe we are just beginning to understand the universe and how it works off electric and magnetic s .you can burn them but it dont hurt. you can try to nuke them they will feel nothing. your on the wrong side, demons can be splattered like bugs . the good god created Satan.a fallen angel who was quit handsome. you really are on the wrong side .he will come back one day no one knows when, but when he does all evil will get put where it belongs im tired of waiting so much corruption and criminal gangs are all thats running the world and with all the nuke reactors there is no hope its all gone
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Faerie tales are great.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12467 Apr 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dr. Zaphod"]<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Faerie tales are great.[/QUOTE]so are i diots

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12468 Apr 28, 2013
$1000 a month?

What kind of world do you live in? This is 2013, not 1950. Sheesh. Shilling is hard work. We've got so many idiots to deal with and there's not one of us who would work for $1000 a month.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>sewriously tho how much do they pay u shills a month 1000 2000 as smart as you are you probably get a few hundred hu

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12469 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! The mighty morphing lizard people! The morons,everyone know that the real aliens are not lizard people they're parrots!
Yep, I am doing my best to summon up the spirit of Shamu. She could team up with ttt and we could have a true idiot-fest.

I'm going to go over to the 9/11 thread and see if I can get her to come over here and join up with Alex Jones jr.
Dr. Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12470 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
[QUOTE who="Dr. Zaphod"]<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Faerie tales are great. "

so are i diots
Yeah. You idiots are great too. The only thing better than 2000 year old bedtime stories are the morons who believe them.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12471 Apr 28, 2013
LOL...yeah, you are pretty great.

;)
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>so are i diots

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12472 Apr 28, 2013
Angles?

Did you mean angels?

There's a difference, you know. One is the space between two intersecting lines and the other is a fairy tale told to people dumb enough to believe it.
ttt wrote:

“Fear Defeated”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12473 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>nice handle if you like the devil im not to sure about aliens but angles are real .so are demons,
I'm a LaVeyan satanist. Not a pagan. Pagan is just in there for a pet bird I used to have that was named Hecate.

“Fear Defeated”

Albany, NY

#12474 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I am doing my best to summon up the spirit of Shamu. She could team up with ttt and we could have a true idiot-fest.
I'm going to go over to the 9/11 thread and see if I can get her to come over here and join up with Alex Jones jr.
They will fall in love. Oh I do love a good Topix romance.

“Fear Defeated”

Albany, NY

#12475 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
Oh nonsense,they same the same crap about pit bulls and they are usually very sweet family dogs.
I have all of my demons trained and they would never harm me. Asmoday flies around fetches stuff for me and sings funny songs and Berith guards the house when we are gone.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12476 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
They will fall in love. Oh I do love a good Topix romance.
They'll fall in love and have puppies.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12477 Apr 28, 2013
a sundog and a 666 freak team up... nice. on the next episode we will see who is more of an ass than the other

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12478 Apr 28, 2013
Awww...perhaps you can pray to those "angles."
ttt wrote:
a sundog and a 666 freak team up... nice. on the next episode we will see who is more of an ass than the other
ttt

Madison, WV

#12479 Apr 28, 2013
where do i sign up to be a government shill idiot like you and your creepy 666 girlfriend

“Don't Be So”

Since: May 12

Obtuse

#12480 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
Don't be so obtuse.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12481 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh nonsense,they same the same crap about pit bulls and they are usually very sweet family dogs.
I have all of my demons trained and they would never harm me. Asmoday flies around fetches stuff for me and sings funny songs and Berith guards the house when we are gone.
do all satanists look like sluts
ttt

Madison, WV

#12482 Apr 28, 2013
i got all day shill. see with so many Americans out of work .you havent a chance

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#12483 Apr 28, 2013
Well only the uneducated Americans are out of work. The rest of us are doing pretty good.
ttt wrote:
i got all day shill. see with so many Americans out of work .you havent a chance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super hot prositutes on capital street $20 9 min yawn 18
Snitches of kanawha valley 30 min Joshua L Holbeet 14
Natalie Tennant campaigning at the courthouse 39 min Voter 20
Lisa Thorns 47 min Lisa Thorns 5
Sissonville Gays 57 min Nancy 10
Catholics are the Epicenter of HATE 1 hr excalibur 62
arch moore and shelly 1 hr arch moore 1
Do you believe in spanking? 5 hr Huck Fill-Billies 50
Residents of Cabin Creek sexually abuse animals 19 hr betty jo 16
Charleston Dating