Comments
11,201 - 11,220 of 56,495 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12146
Apr 24, 2013
 
Vets?

What war did you fight in, banana soldier? Please, tell us about your war experience.
mcbill wrote:
How bout that... A godless liberal with the nerve to joke about purple hearts and put down vets. Without guys like us... You wouldnt have the freedom to run that foul mouth. Matter of fact... You prob wouldnt be. But hey, you are weelcome sundog. And please keep on shining.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12147
Apr 24, 2013
 
Lee freed his slaves?

Maybe, but when did you lazy ass southern hilljacks free yours? After you got your asses kicked, that's when. Friggin losers. Jesus, you people can't do anything right..not even a civil war.
mcbill wrote:
And by the way... Lee freed his slaves 3 years before Grant. That is a fact that you liberals cant screw up without a downright lie. But then again, what constitutes a lie if there is no right or wrong or moral compass? Nevermind... I guess you are right.
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12148
Apr 24, 2013
 
And i thought you were so smart. You sure had me fooled. Dont even know what a veteran is. Lee freed his slaves in 1862... Linc freed slaves in 1865... Delaware freed its slaves in 1901. You so smart. And the names again... Its okay, long as it makes.you feel better. Godless and no self discipline... Or is there no universal definition of discipline? Whatever... Watch him go folks.
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12149
Apr 24, 2013
 
Ah.. I didnt own any. Course deep down inside you knew that didnt you? And no yankee kicked my ass either. You joking with me. Cee, a breakthrough. I can get along with a godless liberal like you.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12150
Apr 24, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>22 years of living off the taxpayers and now you are still leeching. Just as I thought, ya friggin welfare queen. Get a real job!!!
I hope you move to another country where they aren't protected by our military and you get blown up by one of those great Muslims you adore so much. What is your problem with our country protecting itself. You have to be a stupid, retarded bitch.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12151
Apr 24, 2013
 
Now Billy Bob, let's think about this. Lincoln freed the slaves of a nation. Lee freed his own slaves.

Do you see the difference? Probably not.

And when did Mississippi free their slaves, McDildo? In February of 2013. I suppose you'll give a republican governor credit for that, huh?

I know exactly what a vet is, McDildo. But for you to try to pretend that your service as a banana soldier means as much as one who actually fought in combat is laughable. Sell your BS to someone else.
mcbill wrote:
And i thought you were so smart. You sure had me fooled. Dont even know what a veteran is. Lee freed his slaves in 1862... Linc freed slaves in 1865... Delaware freed its slaves in 1901. You so smart. And the names again... Its okay, long as it makes.you feel better. Godless and no self discipline... Or is there no universal definition of discipline? Whatever... Watch him go folks.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12152
Apr 24, 2013
 
LOL..took you long enough to figure that out. But honestly, there's nothing I enjoy more than working you conservatives up into a frenzy. You're just too easy to manipulate.

LOL.
mcbill wrote:
Ah.. I didnt own any. Course deep down inside you knew that didnt you? And no yankee kicked my ass either. You joking with me. Cee, a breakthrough. I can get along with a godless liberal like you.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12153
Apr 24, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Lee, but only because he was forced to.

Of course you think they are better off here. That's another example of how morality is subjective. They were ripped away from their mothers/fathers/wives/husbands and children and ignorant asses like you "think" they are better off here.

Look up the meaning of the word ethnocentric.

They used to perform abortions here with pop bottles and coat hangers here before they made them legal.

In other words, you spent 4 years living off the taxpayers. Too bad you couldn't learn from your heroes Cheney and Romney and have "better things to do" than serve in the military.
Wrong there own country sold them. Read a little history jerk. The blacks were sold to the British and other European countries by blacks in there own country. By they those countries where they came from still have slavery, child trafficking, selling babies to people. Yes they are better off here.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12154
Apr 24, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot, you couldn't spell your way out of a paper bag and you have the nerve to talk about "intelligence???"

LMAO.

Should I remind you about being spayed and "muttered?"

Have you no shame? You've routinely demonstrated your absolute ignorance here and you want to talk about Mexicans?

They work twice as hard as you ever could or would. Now after a lifetime of you living off the taxpayers, you lay around on your dead welfare ass talking about Mexicans?

LOL. I would take ten illegal Mexicans over a lazy idiot like you who thinks America owes him a living any day of the week.
You don't owe me a thing but 22 years of your life you big puss. Why don't you show a little bit of bravery and volunteer for a tour in Iraq or Afghanistan you slug. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You are a worthless piece of crap.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12155
Apr 24, 2013
 
"Their" own country. Not there. They sold them because there was a market for them Dave. Had there been no market, there would have been no sale.

Basic economics, Dave. But nobody is surprised you're not familiar with economics. After all, you're a republitard.

Actually, if we were to rip you away from your family and sell you to China, I could say that you would be better off there. After all, they would make you work for a living so society as a whole would be better off with you there, you ethnocentric ignorant jackass.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong there own country sold them. Read a little history jerk. The blacks were sold to the British and other European countries by blacks in there own country. By they those countries where they came from still have slavery, child trafficking, selling babies to people. Yes they are better off here.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12156
Apr 24, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you saved us all from being killed by bananas.

Jesus, you people sure do like to make a big deal out of nothing.

You kept people "safe" because taxpayers like me paid you to do it. If you weren't paid minimum wage for that job you wouldn't have done it and if you could have done anything else, you would have.

Peddle that shit to someone else. I'm not buying it.

How many rich, well educated people served along side you? None. Know why? Because like Cheney and Romney, they had better things to do.
Hmm I can think of a few rich people that served. How about the football player that got killed after he gave up making a small fortune to fight. It's not like it used to be in the sixties when people were forced in and told to go or go to jail.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12157
Apr 24, 2013
 
I already paid for that you little idiot. Remember, I'm a taxpayer. I made it possible for you to serve your country and since you weren't qualified to do anything else, you can thank me for that too. I've never needed anyone to protect me. I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself.

And for the record, Dave, I'd piss on you even if you weren't on fire. After all, pissing on you would be an immediate improvement.

I'd call you a worthless piece of crap, Dave, but that would be giving crap a bad name.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't owe me a thing but 22 years of your life you big puss. Why don't you show a little bit of bravery and volunteer for a tour in Iraq or Afghanistan you slug. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You are a worthless piece of crap.
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12158
Apr 24, 2013
 
U so smart... And funny. Mississappi... Mcdildo... Did you know that Linc was gettin ready to send thier asses to south america until some dumbass liberal shot him. And ya know what... You dont know exactly what i did in those jungles do you? Better joke about it and make yourself feel better. Go man go. Oldschool dems really love ya dont they? God love you too.
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12159
Apr 24, 2013
 
Weeeee ... Lookout Dave... Hes breakin out some big words i dont even understand. Go slumdog go!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12160
Apr 24, 2013
 
You're talking about the exception, turd, not the rule. People like you are pawns. You fight the war while the rich man and his son sit at home pulling your string. They get you all hyped up on patriotism, God, country, and the flag and you slog through the swamps while they sit at home sipping martinis and eating steak. Sucker. I don't buy into their dreams. That's for pawns like you.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm I can think of a few rich people that served. How about the football player that got killed after he gave up making a small fortune to fight. It's not like it used to be in the sixties when people were forced in and told to go or go to jail.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12161
Apr 24, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I already paid for that you little idiot. Remember, I'm a taxpayer. I made it possible for you to serve your country and since you weren't qualified to do anything else, you can thank me for that too. I've never needed anyone to protect me. I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself.

And for the record, Dave, I'd piss on you even if you weren't on fire. After all, pissing on you would be an immediate improvement.

I'd call you a worthless piece of crap, Dave, but that would be giving crap a bad name.
Look at your posts from when you started until now. Each time you post you look more ignorant than the time before. I won't lie. Yes I get made when shit like you talk about the military like you do but want people's taxes to pay for abortions. What kind of idiot does that. A evil bastard that has a retarded mother than didn't teach you no better. Get a life moron. Go take some more oxy bitch.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12162
Apr 24, 2013
 
Now ain't you funny, McDildo. Lincoln was going to send the troops to South America and that was a bad thing, but you went and that is a good thing....LOLOLOLOL.

Look, if you are happy with spending your life as a pawn fighting wars so rich men's kids don't have to, that's fine. I just wasn't raised to be a servant to other people. If you're happy with that role, that's fine. I'm just not happy doing someone else's dirty work for them.

It's just that simple.
mcbill wrote:
U so smart... And funny. Mississappi... Mcdildo... Did you know that Linc was gettin ready to send thier asses to south america until some dumbass liberal shot him. And ya know what... You dont know exactly what i did in those jungles do you? Better joke about it and make yourself feel better. Go man go. Oldschool dems really love ya dont they? God love you too.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12163
Apr 24, 2013
 
Oh hell, Bill, that doesn't take much. Now, don't you have a rich man somewhere to serve? You know, run off to war so his son doesn't have to. He'll hype you up with tales of patriotism, God, mom, and apple pie and you and your kind will run off and do his dirty work for him. It's the American way, chump.

;)
mcbill wrote:
Weeeee ... Lookout Dave... Hes breakin out some big words i dont even understand. Go slumdog go!
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12164
Apr 24, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Now ain't you funny, McDildo. Lincoln was going to send the troops to South America and that was a bad thing, but you went and that is a good thing....LOLOLOLOL.

Look, if you are happy with spending your life as a pawn fighting wars so rich men's kids don't have to, that's fine. I just wasn't raised to be a servant to other people. If you're happy with that role, that's fine. I'm just not happy doing someone else's dirty work for them.

It's just that simple.
You do it everyday that you work for someone else. So don't hand anyone that bullshit.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12165
Apr 24, 2013
 
LOL...Poor Dave. Spent his entire life serving so that some rich man's kid didn't have to and now hims all mad. LMAO.

You people are just too friggin easy. Too predictable and too easy.

The problem is that your philosophy is not built on anything real. You've been sold a bill of goods your whole lives and you're just too damned ignorant to know it. And when someone like me comes along and points it out to you, you piss yourselves and blow a gasket.

Sadly, you people will fall for anything and republicans are counting on that.

Keep up the good work, Dave. America's counting on you to do its dirty work.
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your posts from when you started until now. Each time you post you look more ignorant than the time before. I won't lie. Yes I get made when shit like you talk about the military like you do but want people's taxes to pay for abortions. What kind of idiot does that. A evil bastard that has a retarded mother than didn't teach you no better. Get a life moron. Go take some more oxy bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Mark Snyder (Nov '13) 11 min he needs out 15
Rioting will end once shelves are empty or it r... 14 min Triple K 1
How To Open A Beer With A Banana 34 min hillbilly 125
Crystal Fisher Pauley 1 hr nasty 9
grumpys 1 hr stonethecrow 15
Who is the White Male Drug Addict and Street-Tr... 2 hr 0U812 21
who is alisyn proctor (Apr '13) 3 hr Fett 46
Anonymous Drug Tips 5 hr 1521 Virginia Str... 80
myrtle beach 10 hr crabby 76
Foodland Gang 11 hr lol 22
Ben Pfohl 11 hr a family friend 9

Search the Charleston Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••