fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#11903 Apr 22, 2013
under obsama care its free ! lol, free birth control and free abortions. dumpsters will be filled to the brim in chicago, LA, detroit and many other liberal states. republican states not so easy.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#11904 Apr 22, 2013
look at the bright side of it tho .... dumb, poor, future criminals, bastard children, welfare collectors and hungry dirty children will be non existant.
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

#11905 Apr 22, 2013
Tell ya what.. When refering to chicago detroit and other liber strongholds... You could just call those areas the rat infested cities. Cause when you look at the red/blue map... Thats what you see. Pssst... Ignor that hag and it might go away.
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

#11906 Apr 22, 2013
Hey Dave... Right on man! If a meat sack full of cells could get a conseal carry permit those ignorant irresposible bitches that accidently got a pecker stuck in em would have a problem wouldnt they?
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

#11907 Apr 22, 2013
Really sinking now... But not quite a godless democrat yet.
batman

Parkersburg, WV

#11908 Apr 22, 2013
nGod gave us all the right to choose.we can choose to follow his word or turn away..its a choice..its simple as that.now we can tell ourselves Gods not real or God changes with the times but...well..eh.
batman

Parkersburg, WV

#11909 Apr 22, 2013
He dont.jus read the book.
Arthur

United States

#11910 Apr 22, 2013
For informational purposes. I dont debate abortion.

Timeline of abortion laws and events

1821 -- America's first statutory abortion regulation is enacted in Connecticut in order to protect women from abortion inducement through poison administered after the fourth month of pregnancy.

1856 -- Leading pro-life advocate Dr. Horatio Storer establishes a national drive by the American Medical Association (AMA) to end legal abortion. First trimester abortion at this point (in most states) is legal or a misdemeanor.

1873 -- The Comstock Act bans access to information about abortion and birth control.

1890 -- Abortion is regulated by statutes advocated by the AMA, and abortion is permitted upon conferral of one or more physicians who believe the procedure is necessary to preserve the life of the mother.

1961 -- Vacuum aspiration-style abortion spreads throughout Europe and is considered safer than traditional methods

1963 -- The Society for Human Abortion is established in San Francisco. SHA challenges the law by openly providing information on abortion and contraception.

1967 -- Abortion is classified a felony in 49 states and Washington D.C. Dr. Leon Belous is convicted for referring a woman to an illegal abortionist -- a case leading to a 1969 California Supreme Court decision in favor of the right to choose abortion.
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

#11911 Apr 22, 2013
Shhhh... They'll call you bad names and try to make you cry.
Arthur

United States

#11912 Apr 22, 2013
Forgot to include:

The earliest anti-abortion laws were intended to protect women from untrained abortionists. Records indicate abortions occurred unregulated during the 1800s, and the number of deaths caused by complications from illegal and unsafe abortions is impossible to determine.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11913 Apr 22, 2013
We can debate with these selfish murdering bastards until judgement day and then...AAAAHHHHH!
Forgive me lord, i didnt realize, they said it was legal, im sooorrryyy!AAAAHHHH!Oh it buuurns, it buuurns! LOL
Arthur

United States

#11914 Apr 22, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
We can debate with these selfish murdering bastards until judgement day and then...AAAAHHHHH!
Forgive me lord, i didnt realize, they said it was legal, im sooorrryyy!AAAAHHHH!Oh it buuurns, it buuurns! LOL
If that is true so be it. God gave us free will and it is not your job to dictate your will on others. Why not let people make their own choices and let them deal with the consequences.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#11915 Apr 22, 2013
I don't believe in magic or your faerie tales from 2000 years ago.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11916 Apr 22, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
look at the bright side of it tho .... dumb, poor, future criminals, bastard children, welfare collectors and hungry dirty children will be non existant.
No they won't because they won't stop having kids because they would lose there food stamps and welfare. Those women have kids until there 50's. the ones that get abortions are the women that know better. They don't want to take birth control pills, but would rather pay for an abortion so the kid doesn't cramp there fake style. They go screwing around on there husband and oops get pregnant and don't want the kid to come out another eye color or hair color or nationality from there husband. Most of the time they don't want to pay for there immoral behavior. Hmmm. Do you think that might make some since.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11917 Apr 22, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>You should listen to Sundog 512. He's the only one who makes any sense on this thread. You obviously have something to hide or you would not feel so threatened by legitimate background checks. Abortion is the law of the land, get over it, not everyone agrees with you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You are stupid trailer trash. Sink hole bitch.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11918 Apr 22, 2013
mcbill wrote:
A.collection of cells.in a.meat sack... Ha... Have you ever felt a collection of cells in a meat sack kick or move around as you talk to HIM OR HER? Womans right to choose even though it took a man pretty much had to be involved? And all the name calling and child killing accusations? Something getting to you guys? Oh thats right... Thats how you democrats roll. Funny and predickable. Opps there's that grafton education again. Thanks dems
What's up with that stupid, retarded, and idiotic run down town anyway? Are they using grade schoolers to teach high school again?
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11919 Apr 22, 2013
I want to look at them idiots and say told you so you bunch of retard harlets.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11920 Apr 22, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in magic or your faerie tales from 2000 years ago.
AAAHHHH! But i thought you were just a fairy tale. Oh please God, gimme another chance , let me return and warn my gay partner. AAAHHH! LOL.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11921 Apr 22, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true so be it. God gave us free will and it is not your job to dictate your will on others. Why not let people make their own choices and let them deal with the consequences.
AAAHHH! If only i'd listened to warrior poet instead of choosing for myself. AAAAHHH! If only his will would've been my will. AAAHH!LOL
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

#11922 Apr 23, 2013
So because gave us the ability to choose, that makes it okay? Really? Then why are bitching about all the school kids i killed... No wait a min, i only supported that.psyco killer... Or was it the moron mom i supported? Amazing the ability you dems have to justafy whatever whenever . So smart and predickable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 41 min goody 38
Amber Lynch 53 min Big Black Bull 3
What do black people get for Christmas? 57 min BBC 8
Givens machine shop 2 hr Johnnie 16
Rudeness, red tape found at Beckley DMV (Mar '12) 2 hr Putnam Johnny 62
Trikett retiring with 5 concussions 3 hr Masrhel Gruaduate 2
tired of whiny, lazy feminist woman 3 hr 1AngrySob 6
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web