yes

Cameron, WV

#11299 Mar 7, 2013
Yes
1 post removed
tired

Charleston, WV

#11301 Mar 7, 2013
Why don't you all stop yakking on this subject?
hope

Huntington, WV

#11302 Mar 7, 2013
why don't you start? our government is getting ready to wage war on us. that's the most important topic!!!

infowars.com <<check it out! this is insane!
KingArthur

United States

#11303 Mar 7, 2013
hope wrote:
why don't you start? our government is getting ready to wage war on us. that's the most important topic!!!
infowars.com <<check it out! this is insane!
Yes it is insane. So is Alex Jones and anyone who would listen to his lunacy. Your credibility is SHOT posting a link to such stupidity.

“Emperor of the United States”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11304 Mar 7, 2013
1 post removed
hope

Huntington, WV

#11306 Mar 7, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is insane. So is Alex Jones and anyone who would listen to his lunacy. Your credibility is SHOT posting a link to such stupidity.
have you ever listened to alex jones? or are you just listening to those in the mainstream who want to silence truth? In fact, i listened to him and thought he was crazy too. but everything that he has warned that is going to happen, is in fact happening! open your mind.

Get off your high horse,eat a slice of humble pie and think about it.

infowars.com << learn something new and important
KingArthur

United States

#11307 Mar 7, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever listened to alex jones? or are you just listening to those in the mainstream who want to silence truth? In fact, i listened to him and thought he was crazy too. but everything that he has warned that is going to happen, is in fact happening! open your mind.
Get off your high horse,eat a slice of humble pie and think about it.
infowars.com << learn something new and important
He should be locked in a rubber room and the key thrown away. Yeah I have seen and heard him. The video of his paranoid delusions, running for his liife saying he was being chased by the Bilderbergs was some of the funniest stuff I have ever watched. He is insane and the fact you dont know this either means you havent watched him or are seriously mentally challenged. It akin to promoting Charles Manson and then saying just open your mind. LOL
hope

Huntington, WV

#11308 Mar 7, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>He should be locked in a rubber room and the key thrown away. Yeah I have seen and heard him. The video of his paranoid delusions, running for his liife saying he was being chased by the Bilderbergs was some of the funniest stuff I have ever watched. He is insane and the fact you dont know this either means you havent watched him or are seriously mentally challenged. It akin to promoting Charles Manson and then saying just open your mind. LOL
well then, can you direct me towards the truth then? I have never heard anyone with an explanation of what's going on in this world. So please, provide me with your wisdom. Here's some concerns:

why is our president legally able to kill American citizens (with drones) if he pleases?

why can American citizens be arrested and be detained without charge or trial?

why are there drones beginning to show up in more and more cities?

why did DHS buy over a billion bullets and yet are cutting public services?

why is our food made from poison that gives us cancer and diabetes?(GMOs, aspertame,ect)

why are there military drills(in average US towns) for times of "civil unrest"?

why take our guns?

why is the TSA searching people on the streets?

why haven't the men who committed major fraud(bankers) not being arrested?

why is our public school system so bad?

why is everyone sick and on pharmaceutic drugs?

why is everyone in so much debt?

why isn't the media reporting any of this?

why are corporations able to get by with what they do?

why did they build FEMA facilities?

and there's sooo many more questions...that's just the beginning!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11309 Mar 7, 2013
I have to say that there are a lot of questionable things going on in this country and people need to wake up and realize this. There is to much apathy and ignorance regarding the things "hope" mentioned.

“Life is like a broken record..”

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#11310 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
well then, can you direct me towards the truth then? I have never heard anyone with an explanation of what's going on in this world. So please, provide me with your wisdom. Here's some concerns:
why is our president legally able to kill American citizens (with drones) if he pleases?
why can American citizens be arrested and be detained without charge or trial?
why are there drones beginning to show up in more and more cities?
why did DHS buy over a billion bullets and yet are cutting public services?
why is our food made from poison that gives us cancer and diabetes?(GMOs, aspertame,ect)
why are there military drills(in average US towns) for times of "civil unrest"?
why take our guns?
why is the TSA searching people on the streets?
why haven't the men who committed major fraud(bankers) not being arrested?
why is our public school system so bad?
why is everyone sick and on pharmaceutic drugs?
why is everyone in so much debt?
why isn't the media reporting any of this?
why are corporations able to get by with what they do?
why did they build FEMA facilities?
and there's sooo many more questions...that's just the beginning!
now THOSE are some interesting questions. "Hope"? I wish you had a bonafide profile (wink).

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11311 Mar 8, 2013
BRB26201 wrote:
I have to say that there are a lot of questionable things going on in this country and people need to wake up and realize this. There is to much apathy and ignorance regarding the things "hope" mentioned.
I believe that although some of the things that "hope" questioned was just them somewhat intentionally to be asinine for humor purposes however, some of the other questions that "hope" posed were valid.
I'm not judging this from any one party perspective from either of the two main ones here.
What we need to keep in mind that for a very long time,long before Obama was even born that our government has been increasingly and perpetually corrupt as time goes by,no matter which party is in control.
Our government is still corrupt and increasingly dangerous let alone is strange.
Obama is really no different than all the other presidents that came before him,they all had and have a bad side to them as well as a good side to them,that's part of being human.
The thing with about Obama is simply is he is a black man with the ultimate power in his control over our country and for some it scares the living day lights out of them and are willing to find fault in Obama no matter how great or small it is and then make more of an issue out of it than they did with those who came before Obama just because Obama is black.
I don't agree with some of Obama's decisions,there are times when I believe Obama is somewhat drunk in his own power and other times I believe that at least half the the time Obama doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing.
I question his beliefs and his morality at times but I guess my own can very well be questioned just like everyone else's can.

“Life is like a broken record..”

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#11312 Mar 8, 2013
Gary? Are you familiar with isLam?
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#11313 Mar 8, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that although some of the things that "hope" questioned was just them somewhat intentionally to be asinine for humor purposes however, some of the other questions that "hope" posed were valid.
I'm not judging this from any one party perspective from either of the two main ones here.
What we need to keep in mind that for a very long time,long before Obama was even born that our government has been increasingly and perpetually corrupt as time goes by,no matter which party is in control.
Our government is still corrupt and increasingly dangerous let alone is strange.
Obama is really no different than all the other presidents that came before him,they all had and have a bad side to them as well as a good side to them,that's part of being human.
The thing with about Obama is simply is he is a black man with the ultimate power in his control over our country and for some it scares the living day lights out of them and are willing to find fault in Obama no matter how great or small it is and then make more of an issue out of it than they did with those who came .fore Obama just because Obama is black.
I don't agree with some of Obama's decisions,there are times when I believe Obama is somewhat drunk in his own power and other times I believe that at least half the the time Obama doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing.
I question his beliefs and his morality at times but I guess my own can very well be questioned just like everyone else's can.
Are you really a moron or do you just play one on Topix?
Freddie Shoop

Charleston, WV

#11314 Mar 8, 2013
Down with big government!!!
Power To The People!
1 post removed
Toney

Montgomery, WV

#11316 Mar 8, 2013
Red Dawn is on pay per view. The commie's are comin. Come on America get real.

Daniels, WV

#11317 Mar 8, 2013
Zxv

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11318 Mar 8, 2013
I couldn't care less about Obama's skin color actually my pick was between Herman Cain and Ron Paul. we cannot ignore Obama's, and rest of the governments blatant disregard of the Constitution.
WVGUY

Lexington Park, MD

#11319 Mar 8, 2013
jo wrote:
He will not be a yes man to Obama. He will keep our csoal mining josbs.
testing
1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Huntington, WV

#11321 Mar 8, 2013
see
hope

Huntington, WV

#11322 Mar 8, 2013
infowars.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oasis salon 10 min nasty 5
sonny k 26 min lauren 7
Thank you CAMC!! 1 hr toysfortwats 7
Trivillians Pharmacy, now the facts 1 hr upandaway 8
Rudeness, red tape found at Beckley DMV (Mar '12) 1 hr nemesis 60
Michelle St. James (May '14) 2 hr Herrenda 30
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 3 hr ron reagan 37
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web