Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10564 Dec 24, 2012
I want to wish all of you Democrats out there a Merry Christmas. Hopefully Baracka Clause brings you everything you asked for. You know, food stamps, welfare checks, disability payments, extended unemployment benefits (trout stocking will start soon, then it is spring gobbler season, followed by summer and who wants to work then), free birth control, free college educations, free health care, free cell phones, free internet access, pandering to special interests groups including the latinos, unions, gays, etc. Let's hope that 2013 is even better and he is able to rob more taxes from the rich so that even more of you do not need to pay any income taxes at all. And you racist, rich, republicans will get what you deserve, no not a lump of coal (Baracka Claus refuses to carry this in his sleigh) but the bill to pay for all of this.
GROSS

Fairmont, WV

#10565 Dec 24, 2012
Crowley wrote:
I want to wish all of you Democrats out there a Merry Christmas. Hopefully Baracka Clause brings you everything you asked for. You know, food stamps, welfare checks, disability payments, extended unemployment benefits (trout stocking will start soon, then it is spring gobbler season, followed by summer and who wants to work then), free birth control, free college educations, free health care, free cell phones, free internet access, pandering to special interests groups including the latinos, unions, gays, etc. Let's hope that 2013 is even better and he is able to rob more taxes from the rich so that even more of you do not need to pay any income taxes at all. And you racist, rich, republicans will get what you deserve, no not a lump of coal (Baracka Claus refuses to carry this in his sleigh) but the bill to pay for all of this.
Republicans are the most selfish hateful people. What a way to celebrate the birth of Christ.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10566 Dec 24, 2012
Crowley wrote:
Hey thanks,that's awfully white of you(:
Citizenn

United States

#10567 Dec 24, 2012
GROSS wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans are the most selfish hateful people. What a way to celebrate the birth of Christ.
20 years ago you could not tell someones political affiliation without asking. Now it is easy to spot a Republican. They spew hate filled Fox rhetoric on EVERY subject, even on Christmas. Disgusting human beings. Merry Christmas all and God Bless.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10568 Dec 25, 2012
Citizenn wrote:
<quoted text>20 years ago you could not tell someones political affiliation without asking. Now it is easy to spot a Republican. They spew hate filled Fox rhetoric on EVERY subject, even on Christmas. Disgusting human beings. Merry Christmas all and God Bless.
What would you morons on the left know about Christmas. Remember, you are the ones wishing everyone Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. I guess my little Christmas wish hit too close to home.
hate hate hate

Fairmont, WV

#10569 Dec 25, 2012
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you morons on the left know about Christmas. Remember, you are the ones wishing everyone Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. I guess my little Christmas wish hit too close to home.
Do you know why we say happy holiday? To include everyone in our thoughts. You guys are so hateful that you have turned what should be the happiest time of the year into a bitchfest about words. I mean, aren't you Christians the ones that support Israel no questions? We are being sensitive mainly to them. They celebrate Hanukkah. I'm glad that you have enough hate in your heart to continue this nonsense on Christmas morning.
Dean

Charleston, WV

#10570 Dec 25, 2012
Everyone, have a joyful, festive holiday filled with cheer! I don't know why some people try to bring politics into everything that goes on in life! You are just a bunch of political TROLLS! One other thing, republicans HATE entitlements! How can people in this state claim to be republicans? The first of EVERY month is like Christmas! Check it out for yourself at Walmart!
Rialto

AOL

#10571 Dec 25, 2012
Lon Chaney wrote:
I am curious to hear how the secret service interview of Ted Nugent went.

Matter "resolved."
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10572 Dec 26, 2012
hate hate hate wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know why we say happy holiday? To include everyone in our thoughts. You guys are so hateful that you have turned what should be the happiest time of the year into a bitchfest about words. I mean, aren't you Christians the ones that support Israel no questions? We are being sensitive mainly to them. They celebrate Hanukkah. I'm glad that you have enough hate in your heart to continue this nonsense on Christmas morning.
"I'm glad that you have enough hate in your heart to continue this nonsense on Christman morning".

While your concering more my heart is precious, I see that you have no problem entering the fray on Christmas Day. Another person from the left applying a double standard. And again I say that my message must have hit too close to home.
TheBreaks

AOL

#10573 Dec 26, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>. You do know that the story you are telling is a lie, right? http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/sandy... ... How is anyone supposed to take you seriously? Typical brain washed American. Do some fact checking next time.
You must know that those guys do NOT let facts defile their thinking. And we know this how? They themselves said it!(actually, they said "factchecking," but whose checking -:)). You can't make this stuff up.
xgraceslickx

Charleston, WV

#10574 Dec 26, 2012
Crowley wrote:
what wrong with free stuff? we all like it. I work, I pay taxes...it would be nice to get something for it. My taxes are getting raised..I would like something in return! I'm going broke paying for taxes.

Sometimes I have to go without food because I can't buy it. That's not fair. I work and go to school...i'm not just some lazy bum. I deserve something in return for my contribution to society.

Why do rich people need more money? They have what they need to survive..must we allow them to lead lives of self-indulgence and greed? It disgusts me. I see images and hear stories about their extravagance, then I see a video of a child starving. That's evil. Billions of children are starving and the rich are only thinking about themselves and cry when asked to give a little more. It's a shame.
2 posts removed

Since: Nov 12

Cedar Grove, WV

#10577 Dec 26, 2012
Score Keeper The GREAT wrote:
All you all got it wrong. Damn Yuppies!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UNj8pyDxfX0XX
Score ,I just think you are so real...Thank you ..Like this...

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#10578 Dec 26, 2012
Dang skippy..... Score Keeper.....this is the way of life :)
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10579 Dec 27, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
what wrong with free stuff? we all like it. I work, I pay taxes...it would be nice to get something for it. My taxes are getting raised..I would like something in return! I'm going broke paying for taxes.
Sometimes I have to go without food because I can't buy it. That's not fair. I work and go to school...i'm not just some lazy bum. I deserve something in return for my contribution to society.
Why do rich people need more money? They have what they need to survive..must we allow them to lead lives of self-indulgence and greed? It disgusts me. I see images and hear stories about their extravagance, then I see a video of a child starving. That's evil. Billions of children are starving and the rich are only thinking about themselves and cry when asked to give a little more. It's a shame.
Honey, put on your best "Sunday go to Meetin" dress and make yourself up real purty, because you need to get your pikture took. You are definitely the poster girl for the Democrat Party. And by the way, where do you get off telling anyone rich or poor how they should spend their own money? Oh, that's right I forgot, your a Democrat.
coreys it

Hillsboro, WV

#10580 Dec 27, 2012
me, myself, and I
Cliffhanger

Pamplin, VA

#10581 Dec 27, 2012
I dont think any of the goverment should keep their jobs they are not doing anything to help us... think FISCAL CLIFF????
haha

Fairmont, WV

#10582 Dec 27, 2012
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, put on your best "Sunday go to Meetin" dress and make yourself up real purty, because you need to get your pikture took. You are definitely the poster girl for the Democrat Party. And by the way, where do you get off telling anyone rich or poor how they should spend their own money? Oh, that's right I forgot, your a Democrat.
you are a prick. Leave the country if you dont love America..
1 post removed
Frosty

Barboursville, WV

#10584 Dec 27, 2012
Anyone that can help America
Buzzard Fork

AOL

#10585 Dec 27, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text> you are a prick. Leave the country if you dont love America..
Thanks. It's about time that someone finally called out that poster and his ilk as did the boy who called out the emperor for having no clothes on.
Those people are so unpatriotic and hate this country so much that they pinned their ONLY hopes for being elected on the economy's tanking or on a terrorist attack.
haha

Fairmont, WV

#10586 Dec 28, 2012
Buzzard Fork wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. It's about time that someone finally called out that poster and his ilk as did the boy who called out the emperor for having no clothes on.
Those people are so unpatriotic and hate this country so much that they pinned their ONLY hopes for being elected on the economy's tanking or on a terrorist attack.
Testify!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PRAY for WV 2 hr REALTALK 6
Sherri Ballard-Postal service 2 hr done 3
Pray for Daniel Boone Park 2 hr Vlasic 17
Love it 3 hr Tom Clark 1
Live On the Levee 3 hr mark hallburn 15
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 5 hr burgerbob 41
Make America White Again! 5 hr Your loving Uncle 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages