mean

Saint Marys, WV

#10547 Dec 19, 2012
???
Right to work

Branchland, WV

#10548 Dec 20, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
"well after the "Right to Work" bill passed in Michigan, i'm convinced 100% that the government is not representing hard working citizens...."

When Hurrucane Sandy victims were desperate, without homes or heat or food, electrical utility workers from two states in the south traveled to Long Island to help restore electricity. For free, as volunteers.

Their willingness to help was turned away unless they paid the unions in New York to be able to work. They were there as good neighbors to work for nothing, only to be told they would have to PAY union dues to help out. They did not stay because of that insult and expense.

That was because New York is all union. They had no right to work law, and would not even accept experienced volunteers during an emergency.

Michigan may serve as inspiration for other states to have right to work laws.
Putnam Johnny

Hurricane, WV

#10549 Dec 20, 2012
Manchin is now Washington Joe just like people said he would be. He has no elections to worry about for 6 years. It is time to get rid of Rockefeller as he does not have the same philosophy of most of the people of West Virginia. We have to be careful with Capito though, her and Manchin are tight.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#10550 Dec 20, 2012
Right to work wrote:
xgraceslickx wrote:
"well after the "Right to Work" bill passed in Michigan, i'm convinced 100% that the government is not representing hard working citizens...."

When Hurrucane Sandy victims were desperate, without homes or heat or food, electrical utility workers from two states in the south traveled to Long Island to help restore electricity. For free, as volunteers.

Their willingness to help was turned away unless they paid the unions in New York to be able to work. They were there as good neighbors to work for nothing, only to be told they would have to PAY union dues to help out. They did not stay because of that insult and expense.

That was because New York is all union. They had no right to work law, and would not even accept experienced volunteers during an emergency.

Pure Bullshat story, ya scab azz.
Gee Whiz

Buckhannon, WV

#10551 Dec 20, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure Bullshat story, ya scab azz.
. Obviously you don't read the paper or watch the news . It is very accurate ! What I don't think is right a moron like you can cancel my vote .........it's not fair !

Craigsville , WV

#10552 Dec 20, 2012
Gee Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>. Obviously you don't read the paper or watch the news . It is very accurate ! What I don't think is right a moron like you can cancel my vote .........it's not fair !
Post us a link to that 'true info' be more than glad to read it ya Dumbazz republican Scab .. Lol
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10553 Dec 20, 2012
http://www.onecitizenspeaking.com/2012/11/hur... - 47k

There you go Mr. Union Thug

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#10554 Dec 20, 2012
IN ORDER TO FIX THIS NEVER ENDING PROBLEM of electing political asses, rather than honest people, YOU HAVE TO STOP VOTING FOR ONE OF THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES.

How many times do we have to get the same result before you all get this?

INDEPENDENTS, LIBERTARIANS and MOUNTAIN PARTY.

and LOUIE IQUINTO for Senate against Rockefeller and Capito. 2014.

Craigsville , WV

#10555 Dec 20, 2012
Crowley wrote:
http://www.onecitizenspeaking. com/2012/11/hurricane-sandy-un ions-to-volunteers-pay-dues-an d-benefits-or-go-home.html - 47k

There you go Mr. Union Thug
LOVE IT THANKS!! Union stands their ground ... Those volunteers you speak of were PAID so don't confuse things ... Lot of the SCABS went, paid their dues & done the job .. Made big $$$
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10556 Dec 20, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVE IT THANKS!! Union stands their ground ... Those volunteers you speak of were PAID so don't confuse things ... Lot of the SCABS went, paid their dues & done the job .. Made big $$$
Once again, while people were suffering, the selfish unions were only concerned with themselves.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10557 Dec 20, 2012
Right to work wrote:
xgraceslickx wrote:
what? you're a perfect example of what's wrong with this country's way of thinking. i can only hope tomorrow will bring about a higher state of awareness.
confused

Bluefield, WV

#10558 Dec 24, 2012
Mmmmmm nobody??
Morons

Fairmont, WV

#10559 Dec 24, 2012
Right to work wrote:
xgraceslickx wrote:
. You do know that the story you are telling is a lie, right? http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/sandy... ... How is anyone supposed to take you seriously? Typical brain washed American. Do some fact checking next time.

“Legend in my own mind”

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

#10560 Dec 24, 2012
none of them!
3 posts removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10564 Dec 24, 2012
I want to wish all of you Democrats out there a Merry Christmas. Hopefully Baracka Clause brings you everything you asked for. You know, food stamps, welfare checks, disability payments, extended unemployment benefits (trout stocking will start soon, then it is spring gobbler season, followed by summer and who wants to work then), free birth control, free college educations, free health care, free cell phones, free internet access, pandering to special interests groups including the latinos, unions, gays, etc. Let's hope that 2013 is even better and he is able to rob more taxes from the rich so that even more of you do not need to pay any income taxes at all. And you racist, rich, republicans will get what you deserve, no not a lump of coal (Baracka Claus refuses to carry this in his sleigh) but the bill to pay for all of this.
GROSS

Fairmont, WV

#10565 Dec 24, 2012
Crowley wrote:
I want to wish all of you Democrats out there a Merry Christmas. Hopefully Baracka Clause brings you everything you asked for. You know, food stamps, welfare checks, disability payments, extended unemployment benefits (trout stocking will start soon, then it is spring gobbler season, followed by summer and who wants to work then), free birth control, free college educations, free health care, free cell phones, free internet access, pandering to special interests groups including the latinos, unions, gays, etc. Let's hope that 2013 is even better and he is able to rob more taxes from the rich so that even more of you do not need to pay any income taxes at all. And you racist, rich, republicans will get what you deserve, no not a lump of coal (Baracka Claus refuses to carry this in his sleigh) but the bill to pay for all of this.
Republicans are the most selfish hateful people. What a way to celebrate the birth of Christ.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10566 Dec 24, 2012
Crowley wrote:
Hey thanks,that's awfully white of you(:
Citizenn

United States

#10567 Dec 24, 2012
GROSS wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans are the most selfish hateful people. What a way to celebrate the birth of Christ.
20 years ago you could not tell someones political affiliation without asking. Now it is easy to spot a Republican. They spew hate filled Fox rhetoric on EVERY subject, even on Christmas. Disgusting human beings. Merry Christmas all and God Bless.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10568 Dec 25, 2012
Citizenn wrote:
<quoted text>20 years ago you could not tell someones political affiliation without asking. Now it is easy to spot a Republican. They spew hate filled Fox rhetoric on EVERY subject, even on Christmas. Disgusting human beings. Merry Christmas all and God Bless.
What would you morons on the left know about Christmas. Remember, you are the ones wishing everyone Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. I guess my little Christmas wish hit too close to home.
hate hate hate

Fairmont, WV

#10569 Dec 25, 2012
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you morons on the left know about Christmas. Remember, you are the ones wishing everyone Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. I guess my little Christmas wish hit too close to home.
Do you know why we say happy holiday? To include everyone in our thoughts. You guys are so hateful that you have turned what should be the happiest time of the year into a bitchfest about words. I mean, aren't you Christians the ones that support Israel no questions? We are being sensitive mainly to them. They celebrate Hanukkah. I'm glad that you have enough hate in your heart to continue this nonsense on Christmas morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS on Sugar Creek 1 hr Ice Us 1
Reese Guy? 2 hr Datswutsup 4
Look out drunk drives the snitch is here 2 hr Not the snitch 8
ISIS in Charleston 3 hr Concerned 61
Dr. Kalou (Sep '12) 4 hr CHAD 26
Wvwho's Worley pulls a Ray Rice on girl 5 hr jeez 6
Sarah working for a private investigator 5 hr curious 2
Court house security 5 hr THESE DUMB ASS PE... 34
rev watts arrested for selling heroin. 5 hr prayers 11
•••