Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10233 Nov 28, 2012
John Lennon wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, it is the extremists on all sides. You Christians here in this country routing for war is disgusting. Seriously, if you didn't believe that the Jewish people were God's chosen people, then would you care one way or the other? Be honest. Isn't this about being blessed by God for helping Israel? Violence needs to be eliminated. Imagine by John Lennon
FYI I'm not a Christian,I'm a Spiritualist.
No sane person wants war but when one is being attacked unprovokingly then you have a right to defend yourself.

Let me give you an example and I mean no disrespect.
If I and a few other people come in and invade your home,terrorize you and your family,kidnap or kill a member of your family right ib front of you,would you want payback or would you want to ser up a meeting and talk about it?

Location hidden

#10234 Nov 28, 2012
TYPO= right in front of you...set up a meeting.
1 post removed
anal hole

Morgantown, WV

#10236 Nov 28, 2012
John Lennon wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, it is the extremists on all sides. You Christians here in this country routing for war is disgusting. Seriously, if you didn't believe that the Jewish people were God's chosen people, then would you care one way or the other? Be honest. Isn't this about being blessed by God for helping Israel? Violence needs to be eliminated. Imagine by John Lennon
Jewish extremists have never attacked our land. Why should I believe that the same creed of folks that attacked us wouldn't attack the Jews beside them. They want every non Muslim out of the Middle East. They attacked us for having troops over there. It's not going to be "oh poor us" coming from either a Christian or Jew. It will be retaliation. Turning a cheek against someone who has been taught to kill anyone different isn't my thing. Ignore this, it'll escalate. Your pictures of them throwing rocks at armed soldiers shows that the Jewish forces have indeed been for years quite non-confrontational. If they were shooting all of the innocent folks, those people would be a bit more leery of soldiers.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#10237 Nov 28, 2012
John Lennon wrote:
http://members.tripod.com/davidsd_1/IPT.html
frig my lifes!

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#10238 Nov 28, 2012
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
http://members.tripod.com/davidsd_1/IPT.html
frig my lifes!
How are you CB? Nice to see you posting.
Answer

Bronx, NY

#10239 Nov 28, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole thing started because of you bashing Israel for defending itself against their neighbors who are terrorists.
You claim now that you don't hate Jewish people however your posts says otherwise.
Israel,like any other country that is falling under attack has the full right to defend them selves by any means they so see fit.
You want to side with their enemy then that's fine
but before you do then you need to get your
history
Israel is not the enemy,the true enemies are the
Islamic jihadists/Muslim Extremists.
They want to convert the whole world to Islam
and anyone who dares refuses are their enemies
that they vow to be put to death according to t
If you are a non-Muslim then they don't give a damn if you care about them or not.
If you are a non-Muslim then it makes no
difference to them if you're a Liberal Democrat or
a Republican or if you are a man,woman or child
or whatever race you may be.
They're only concern is to convert you to Islam or else kill you.
Israel is not there only target,the United States
and Europe is a target as well.
Simply put,the Islamic Jihadists/Muslim
Extremists' motto is convert or die.
You are ignorant. Go talk to someone smart, it may help you.

Location hidden

#10240 Nov 28, 2012
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant. Go talk to someone smart, it may help you.
That always seems to be the immature response from someone like yourself of calling someone ignorant just because you don't agree with them.
Let me tell you something,if I was ignorant I wouldn't have an opinion.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10241 Nov 28, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
That always seems to be the immature response from someone like yourself of calling someone ignorant just because you don't agree with them.
Let me tell you something,if I was ignorant I wouldn't have an opinion.
I agree with you 100%. To say you are stupid would be far more appropriate.

Location hidden

#10242 Nov 28, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you 100%. To say you are stupid would be far more appropriate.
Oh so now,I'm stupid.
Look if you or anyone else on here have something to say to me as far as pertaining to my opinions on the subjects here,if you disagree with me on anything at all of what I have said pertaining to the valid issues that was discussed on here then feel free to grace us all with your wisdom,name calling and petty insults will get you no where.
You disagree with certain ones on here then show some maturity and give your point of views and leave the name calling and petty insults to the little children.

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#10243 Nov 28, 2012
You All Got Obama In There Again !
I Trashed My Voter Card !
No Ever Voting Again !
Don't Care Anymore !
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#10244 Nov 28, 2012
Adm Lite Bulb 6 E Main wrote:
No Ever Voting Again !
Don't Care Anymore !
YAY!!!
John Lennon

Fairmont, WV

#10245 Nov 28, 2012
anal hole wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish extremists have never attacked our land. Why should I believe that the same creed of folks that attacked us wouldn't attack the Jews beside them. They want every non Muslim out of the Middle East. They attacked us for having troops over there. It's not going to be "oh poor us" coming from either a Christian or Jew. It will be retaliation. Turning a cheek against someone who has been taught to kill anyone different isn't my thing. Ignore this, it'll escalate. Your pictures of them throwing rocks at armed soldiers shows that the Jewish forces have indeed been for years quite non-confrontational. If they were shooting all of the innocent folks, those people would be a bit more leery of soldiers.
You are a xenophobic fool. Good luck with Jesus coming back for you. I'll be with the sane people away from you!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10246 Nov 28, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so now,I'm stupid.
Look if you or anyone else on here have something to say to me as far as pertaining to my opinions on the subjects here,if you disagree with me on anything at all of what I have said pertaining to the valid issues that was discussed on here then feel free to grace us all with your wisdom,name calling and petty insults will get you no where.
You disagree with certain ones on here then show some maturity and give your point of views and leave the name calling and petty insults to the little children.
Nope,I think I will just stick with stupid.

Location hidden

#10247 Nov 28, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,I think I will just stick with stupid.
Let me know when you are ready to have a mature debate about any of the isuues but until then I have no need or the want to reply to you any further.
Calling people names and insulting them like that is nothing more than a failure to communicate as well as a lack of maturity.
Good

Kenova, WV

#10248 Nov 28, 2012
Adm Lite Bulb 6 E Main wrote:
No Ever Voting Again !
Don't Care Anymore !
Now if we can just get the rest of the ill-informed to do the same we would be better off.

“Indulgences for Sale”

Since: Dec 09

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#10249 Nov 28, 2012
One afternoon a little boy was playing outdoors. He used his mother's broom as a horse and had a wonderful time until it was getting dark.

He left the broom on the back porch. His mother was cleaning up the kitchen when she realized that her broom was missing. She asked the little boy about the broom and he told her where it was.

She then asked him to please go get it. The little boy informed his mom that he was afraid of the dark and didn't want to go out to get the broom.

His mother smiled and said "The Lord is out there too, don't be afraid.". The little boy opened the back door a little and said "Lord if you're out there, hand me the broom."

“Indulgences for Sale”

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#10250 Nov 28, 2012
Smith climbs to the top of Mount Sinai to talk to God.

Looking up, he asks the Lord. "God, what does a million years mean to you?" The Lord replies, "A minute."

Smith asks, "And what does a million dollars mean to you?" The Lord replies, "A penny."

Smith asks, "Can I have a penny?" The Lord replies, "In a minute."

“Indulgences for Sale”

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#10251 Nov 28, 2012
Two brothers are terrible trouble makers. They are always breaking things, stealing things, lying, and making all kinds of general trouble. The parents have tried everything to get the boys to change, to no avail. Finally, out of options, they ask their pastor if he can help. He says he will talk to the boys, but only one at a time. The parents drop off the youngest and go home, promising to return to get him soon. The boy sits in a chair across from the pastor's desk and they just look at each other.

Finally, the Pastor says, "Where is God?"

The boy just sits there and doesn't answer.

The pastor begins to look stern and loudly says, "Where is God?"

The little boy shifts in his seat, but still doesn't answer.

The pastor is starting to get angry at the boy's refusal to converse and practically shouts "Where is God?"

To the pastor's surprise, the little boy jumps up out of his chair and runs out of the office.

The boy leaves the church and runs all the way home, up the stairs and into his brother's room. He shuts the door and pants, "We're in BIG TROUBLE. God's missing and they think we did it!"

“Indulgences for Sale”

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#10252 Nov 28, 2012
A priest decides to paint his church one day. He goes out and buys some paint, comes back to the church, and then he realizes that he didn't buy enough paint for the job. He doesn't feel like going back to the store, so he just adds some water to the paint. He looks at the church and decides he still doesn't have enough, so he adds some more water. Deciding he has enough, he spends the whole day painting his church.

That night, there's a big rainstorm. When the priest wakes up, he finds that the rain has washed away all of his paint from the previous day. He prays, saying, "Lord God, what should I do?"

He hears a voice in the sky, saying "REPAINT, AND THIN NO MORE!!!"

“Indulgences for Sale”

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#10253 Nov 28, 2012
There is this guy who's always been poor, and one day he decides to pray to God that he could win the lotto. He prays and prays, but doesn't win. Every day, he prays to God that he could win the lotto, and it never happens.

One day, when he's very old and frustrated, he gets on his knees and says, "Look, God. This is the last time I'm going to pray. PLEASE let me win the lotto, or at least tell me why you aren't letting me win."

Suddenly, an angel appears before the man and says, "Look, sir, could you do God a favor and at least BUY A LOTTO TICKET???!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston chief makes decision on suspended of... 11 min Guilty excop 5
When Marshall loses last game 53 min Lol 3
Dead beat dad 3 hr Let us stir the pot 2
Lonely dads 5 hr Dads rule 4
blk guy facial piercings 6 hr wow 13
Ferguson Missouri 8 hr Sick of it 47
Infant Critical - FATHER CHARGED 9 hr todd colmer 19

Local Area Emergency for Kanawha County was issued at November 28 at 3:50AM EST

Charleston Dating
Find my Match