Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Dalai Lama

United States

#61939 Sep 7, 2014
Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.
Dalai Lama

Charleston, WV

#61940 Sep 7, 2014
A lack of transparency results in distrust and a deep sense of insecurity.
Enviromental Hypocrite

Burgettstown, PA

#61941 Sep 7, 2014
Billy

United States

#61942 Sep 7, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
You ignorant, flap-jawed jackanapes are living in a fantasy world. Can't you find any real problems to fuss about? With less than two months until the election, can we discuss state politics instead of hate Obama?
Let's talk about how democrats have been in control of this state for many many years and how we have no jobs, are first in obesity and voted the most miserable people of any state because of it.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#61943 Sep 7, 2014
Enviromental Hypocrite wrote:
http://naturalgasnow.org/green -energy-double-standards/
But if we poison the air and water of millions of people with fossil fuel pollution, spills, etc., that's just fine, huh?

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#61944 Sep 7, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about how democrats have been in control of this state for many many years and how we have no jobs, are first in obesity and voted the most miserable people of any state because of it.
That's the fossil fuel industry that's been in control of this state for about the last 150 years. It doesn't matter what label the politicians wear. If you have no job, you must be one of those moochers your fellow ignorant flap-jawed jackanapes like to squawk about.
Enviromental hypocrite

East Liverpool, OH

#61945 Sep 7, 2014
<quoted text>our computer keyboard made out of plastic ??
But if we poison the air and water of millions of people with fossil fuel pollution, spills, etc., that's just fine, huh?
So your way of fuck.ing of things is ok ?? My water is clean... spills ?? Your car uses oil and gas ??? Your computer keyboard is made out of plastic ??? The United States does pretty good for the amount of hydrocarbons they produce and transport...That highway you drive on what is it made out of ?? What about your shoe soles ?? The syringes and IV bags in the hospital...
The place I work uses millions of gallons of water a day and 3/4 of it is returned to the river cleaner than what it was when it was taken out of the river...you think you are going to run these plants with solar power ??
Things made out of plastic...just a few examples...how many of these are in your house ??
1.- remote control (mainly made out of plastic)
2.- controllers for a video game system
3.- the hose you use to water your plants
4.- the buttons of your washing machine are surely made out of plastic
5.- shampoo bottles
6.- handles of your fridge, most of them are plastic
7.- the grips of cooking pans are mainly plastic
8.- light switches are made of plastic
9.- closures and lids of several bottles
10.- buttons of your cloths
11.- your clothes (polyesther) are made out of PET plastic
12.- the soles of your tennis shoes
13.- the insulating plastic that covers all of the appliances wires and connections
14.- the keyboard of your computer is mainly plastic
15.- the mouse you use to point in your computer is plastic mainly
16.- your telephone is mainly plastic
17.- the case of your tv and other appliances is made out of plastic
18.- a waste basket in the kitchen can also be plastic
19.- the bottled water you drink is bottles in plastic
20.- the bread you eat is probably packed in a plastic bag....

Since: Feb 13

Clarksburg, WV

#61946 Sep 7, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the fault West Virginians themselves.

1. We have no jobs and are the second poorest state in America because we have the fewest college graduates of any state and those that are doing the hiring don't want college grads due to spite. It's always been a fact that high end business is attracted to an educated populace.

2. West Virginia Democrats are not actual "Democrats." West Virginia politicians must skew far right in order to get votes from our uncommonly ignorant right-wing populace. I recently read transcripts of debates between various candidates for the upcoming election in the WV State Journal and you could literally not tell the difference between the Republican and Democratic candidates. They agreed on literally everything.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#61947 Sep 7, 2014
Enviromental hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
So your way of fuck.ing of things is ok ?? My water is clean... spills ?? Your car uses oil and gas ??? Your computer keyboard is made out of plastic ??? The United States does pretty good for the amount of hydrocarbons they produce and transport...That highway you drive on what is it made out of ?? What about your shoe soles ?? The syringes and IV bags in the hospital...
The place I work uses millions of gallons of water a day and 3/4 of it is returned to the river cleaner than what it was when it was taken out of the river...you think you are going to run these plants with solar power ??
Things made out of plastic...just a few examples...how many of these are in your house ??
1.- remote control (mainly made out of plastic)
2.- controllers for a video game system
3.- the hose you use to water your plants
4.- the buttons of your washing machine are surely made out of plastic
5.- shampoo bottles
6.- handles of your fridge, most of them are plastic
7.- the grips of cooking pans are mainly plastic
8.- light switches are made of plastic
9.- closures and lids of several bottles
10.- buttons of your cloths
11.- your clothes (polyesther) are made out of PET plastic
12.- the soles of your tennis shoes
13.- the insulating plastic that covers all of the appliances wires and connections
14.- the keyboard of your computer is mainly plastic
15.- the mouse you use to point in your computer is plastic mainly
16.- your telephone is mainly plastic
17.- the case of your tv and other appliances is made out of plastic
18.- a waste basket in the kitchen can also be plastic
19.- the bottled water you drink is bottles in plastic
20.- the bread you eat is probably packed in a plastic bag....
Look everyone! A dumb tea bagger found a list of things made of plastic!

And I also saw where the Idiot Formerly Known as George found a website with quotes that have nothing to do with anything! Sweet!

I just wish I could buy all these dumbasses a library card.
Enviromental hypocrite

East Liverpool, OH

#61948 Sep 7, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We have no jobs and are the second poorest state in America because we have the fewest college graduates of any state and those that are doing the hiring don't want college grads due to spite. It's always been a fact that high end business is attracted to an educated populace.
2. West Virginia Democrats are not actual "Democrats." West Virginia politicians must skew far right in order to get votes from our uncommonly ignorant right-wing populace. I recently read transcripts of debates between various candidates for the upcoming election in the WV State Journal and you could literally not tell the difference between the Republican and Democratic candidates. They agreed on literally everything.
If you think you are so smart and West Virginia is so dumb and ignorant why does a smart guy like you not go to a smart state and get a smart job...you dumb a.ss..quit whining you sausage puffing librarian. Quit talking about how educated you are and get a job that puts your education to good use.... dip shit...
Enviromental hypocrite

East Liverpool, OH

#61949 Sep 7, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And I also saw where the Idiot Formerly Known as George found a website with quotes that have nothing to do with anything! Sweet!
Hey look everyone a dumb dope smoking Ravenswood son of a scab. I bet your Daddy had his name written on the highway Scab Bacon Senior lives here and an arrow pointing towards your house. Your parents failed miserably raising you....of course they too are probably losers like you.
Worthless dope smoking punk...

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#61950 Sep 7, 2014
Here is where that list was plagiarized from:
http://www.answers.com/Q/What_are_20_objects_...

Are you trying to say you work in a plastic factory? Why not just say, "I work in a plastic factory"? Did you know plastic can also be made from plants? Or recycled?
Here are examples of factories powered in whole or part by renewable energy:
http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/news/...
http://www.victorybeer.com/about/victory-for-...
http://www.skyfactory.com/about/solar/
http://www.gizmag.com/100-percent-renewable-o...
http://www.dvice.com/2013-11-8/apple-build-so...
http://www.abb.com/cawp/seitp202/1abf6e2cb6f0...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#61951 Sep 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey look everyone a dumb dope smoking Ravenswood son of a scab. I bet your Daddy had his name written on the highway Scab Bacon Senior lives here and an arrow pointing towards your house. Your parents failed miserably raising you....of course they too are probably losers like you.
Worthless dope smoking punk...
LOL.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#61952 Sep 7, 2014
<quoted text>
If you think you are so smart and West Virginia is so dumb and ignorant why does a smart guy like you not go to a smart state and get a smart job...you dumb a.ss..quit whining you sausage puffing librarian. Quit talking about how educated you are and get a job that puts your education to good use.... dip shit...
And here come the personal insults and move away advice. You just admitted that you have no plausible points for your position. You have lost the debate on this point and your credibility. The thing I hate most about West Virginia is having to live among barely educated, willfully ignorant jackholes like you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61953 Sep 7, 2014
<quoted text>
you couldn't live without fossil fuels. you'd be finished the first polar vortex... burning wood pollutes too much so you can shut your pie hole about that.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61954 Sep 7, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
don't give me that crap. you voted for a democrat. keith judd ... it amazes me how democrats in you state are "uncommonly ignorant". I bet that shut you up didnt it you ill informed liberal voter.
Cheese puff

United States

#61955 Sep 8, 2014
<quoted text>
And here come the personal insults and move away advice. You just admitted that you have no plausible points for your position. You have lost the debate on this point and your credibility. The thing I hate most about West Virginia is having to live among barely educated, willfully ignorant jackholes like you.
you are definitely no lady.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#61956 Sep 8, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Literally this literally that, you literally are an idiot. Literally.
Kevin

Scott Depot, WV

#61957 Sep 8, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Me to.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#61958 Sep 8, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text> Me to.
Me to? Maybe Bacon should get you a library card. Typical arrogant, ignorant Libby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KC Nautilus 2 hr Wvdude 32
Phil Donahue arrested at transit mall 2 hr C3PO 2
Gwyn Stefani builds a tree house in my yard. 2 hr C3PO 2
I stand alone 3 hr Am I the only one 8
Hurricane Null (May '15) 3 hr JCVD 98
AEP silences ethics complaint again 3 hr Honestly 32
Mark Walker 4 hr Inquiring minds 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance