“Start the year out right”

Since: Jul 14

Break the outlaw pen

#58769 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Says the homicidal lunatic who wishes everyone who doesnt agree with him to die in the gas chamber. Funny stuff.
Big Suze 65 is a he?
George

Charleston, WV

#58770 Aug 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lost my score card so I need the libbys to help me out. Is this July weather:
A. Global Cooling
B. Anti-Global Warming
C. Climate Change
D. All of the above
E. Some of the above
F. Libby Hysteria
G. None of the above
If it fits into their agenda then it is caused by manmade global warming. If it doesnt it is just the weather. They can be wrong for almost 2 decades and still think they know what they are talking about and that people will actually believe their debunked theories and failed computer models.
George

Charleston, WV

#58771 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a delusional idiot who thinks he is a drone pilot, I'll take that as a compliment.
Hahahaha. You kinda got that backwards, as per usual. Your mind just works completely opposite of a normal brain. YOU are the delusional one who thinks I am a drone pilot who is sending a hellfire missile to get him. I already said you can come out of your moms basement, it is just another one of your delusions, like thinking Obama pardoned Bush for a crime he was never even charged with . LOL

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58772 Aug 2, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> What if I have a hair growing from the middle of my right palm?
I never heard of lycanthropy being a reason for rejection. And vampires, of course, only make withdrawals.

Since: Feb 13

Haywood, WV

#58773 Aug 2, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Big Suze 65 is a he?
I am 130 lb, 82 year old man.

I love strippers and cocaine.

Oh...and I guess I have AIDS.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 13

It's a mental disorder

#58774 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ALL THE WAY AT THE TOP LEFT.
Look on the right side, Bacon is looking at the "R"and the "L" on his shoes but he has his shoes on the wrong feet.
George

Charleston, WV

#58775 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you said there was "no evidence" King James was gay. Then you were eduated, and now your position is that "he was most likely gay."
That's changing your position by like 179 degrees.
I said there is no evidence proving he was gay and there isnt. He was accused of being gay by his enemies after he was dead. And now you are back to your King James was gay routine. Who gives a crap?

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#58776 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Firefox.

Break the outlaw pen

#58777 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Damit Bacon you just said that because you wanted to use the word left. It is a bar that has a cloud, forums, news, videos and selection crap on it. There is not an x on it and it follows me up and down my screen. The upper left of my screen has a back arrow.
George

Charleston, WV

#58778 Aug 2, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Big Suze 65 is a he?
Big Suze is Space Cadet aka the french fga.
George

Charleston, WV

#58779 Aug 2, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Firefox.
His mind functions the exact opposite if a normal brain. If he says left, it is right, If he says up, it is down. If he says it is good, it is bad. Whatever he says just know reality is the opposite.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#58780 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I said there is no evidence proving he was gay and there isnt. He was accused of being gay by his enemies after he was dead. And now you are back to your King James was gay routine. Who gives a crap?
We have more evidence that King James was gay than we have that you aren't gay. Although generally, gays are smarter than you, george. That's one item in your defense.

Since: Feb 13

Haywood, WV

#58781 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Big Suze is Space Cadet aka the french fga.
George must have faulty gaydar.

Break the outlaw pen

#58782 Aug 2, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then...here is a song for you.

http://youtu.be/WOHPuY88Ry4

Break the outlaw pen

#58783 Aug 2, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oopsy...try this

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
George

Charleston, WV

#58784 Aug 2, 2014
<quoted text>
We have more evidence that King James was gay than we have that you aren't gay. Although generally, gays are smarter than you, george. That's one item in your defense.
You people are just obsessed with calling people gay whether it is true or not. Yall are in some gay cult or something. Is Obama gay cause that would explain alot?
1 post removed
big Suze baon pack fudge

Punxsutawney, PA

#58786 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Big Suze is Space Cadet aka the french fga.

Break the outlaw pen

#58787 Aug 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I never heard of lycanthropy being a reason for rejection. And vampires, of course, only make withdrawals.
Haha I can tell you are definitely a liberal. Any old redneck knows what you do with the hand that has a hair growing from the palm.
George

Charleston, WV

#58788 Aug 2, 2014
What are they so desperately trying to hide? More illegal activity from the most lawless administration in history.

==========

The Obama administration lost a crucial legal battle on July 18 when a federal court ordered the White House to release previously withheld information on Operation Fast and Furious to the government watchdog group Judicial Watch.

According to a press released issued Thursday, the court case stems from a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit (that originally began as a FOIA request) filed by Judicial Watch in 2012 to obtain all documents that the president has withheld from Congress under claims of executive privilege.

The decision, issued by the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, would require the Department of Justice to turn over a “Vaughn Index” to Judicial Watch for the documents the group requested.

A Vaughn Index, according to the Office of Government Information Services, must:“1) identify each document withheld; (2) state the statutory exemption claimed; and (3) explain how disclosure would damage the interests protected by the claimed exemption.”

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#58789 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You people are just obsessed with calling people gay whether it is true or not. Yall are in some gay cult or something. Is Obama gay cause that would explain alot?
I'm just making an example of the relative amount of evidence we have in the two cases. Not saying you're gay, but with the evidence I have, I can't say you're not. But considering your history of denying climate change evidence, denying you're gay does not constitute proof that you're not. We'll need some independent tests and verification. Walk this way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Scott campaining with criminal Mark Plants 10 min early voter 1
Josh Scott running for mayor charleston 16 min early voter 27
jessica bass?? (Oct '13) 27 min bayba2481 21
Cougars 44 min Menopause is knoc... 19
Is Lumos closing (Apr '13) 1 hr Henry 10
Family doctor/medical card 2 hr patient 9
this girl..... 2 hr knows 63

Flood Watch for Kanawha County was issued at March 02 at 7:44PM EST

Charleston Dating
Find my Match