Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

YIM

“This represents freedom”

Since: Jul 14

But it is not free. Get it?

#58341 Jul 30, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You love claiming that anybody who disagrees with you is a tea bagger, so what goes around comes around. And due to popular demand, I put "Bacon" back into my online identity.
From now on everyone is correct. Obama is the best president ever...republicans are gental caring politicians with only the best interest of all people of the US...corporations love all Americans and wish us all success, wealth and happiness. Foreign countries can send us their poor, sick, hungry, dirty citizens they can no longer take care of and we will give them jobs, housing, food, health care, paid vacations and everything because we love them and wish to increase our population. We will open up boarders and fly them all in. Minimum wage with be increased to 20 dollars per hours for the first 3 months and increase to 28.50 there after. Christians and atheist will walk hand in hand, one with a bible and the othet with a slide rule and compass. Gay people are good and so are straight. If you don't agree you get a $100.000.00 bonus...50 from republicans and 50 from democrats. The climate is definitely changing but if you don't think it is you get an all expense paid vacation to Hawaii for 2 months paid for by Al Gore. Anybody that has a problem with this post wins 1 million dollars and you will be granted correctness recognition on everything you do, say, write, think, mutter, utter, sing, hum or whistle forever. I think that about covered everything. By the way...I am a retired kick boxing champion, I own 7 trained German Shepards, I have won world championship karate tournaments as I hold a 10th degree black belt in tae kwon do. I am an avid gun collector and was a sniper for the navy seals. I make my living manufacturing home security systems which are marketed all over the world. I never sleep very good and I have 15 highly trained security guards guarding my home which is located in the penthouse on the top floor of the building which houses the FBI, CIA, KGB and the U. S. Marshall headquarters. This building is located in the middle of Fort Bragg.
I also wear an Iron Dickie and neck scarf when I do sleep which is not very often but usually in broad daylight. I am sorry if I have ever pissed anyone off on topix and I have never heard of a guy named Fitness Guru from that town...out there.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58342 Jul 30, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You love claiming that anybody who disagrees with you is a tea bagger, so what goes around comes around. And due to popular demand, I put "Bacon" back into my online identity.
Thanks. Now stop posting under different names. This one's awesome and good to go. When people on other threads question why you put it there, say "so dumbasses like you would ask me." Then say nothing further.

I never take random people charged with crimes and call them tea baggers. I reserve that term for people who make conservative comments, are known to be conservative commentators and leaders, and exceptionally stupid people that exhibit conservative "values."

I didn't catch Stephen A's nor Dungy's comments on Rice. Hopefully they called for the end of his career. Both are losers wither way.

I hate - I mean HATE - the Texas Shithorns. But I did love the way their new scrub coach Strong went all Godfather 1 on his team last week. He dismissed like 6 players for what they did to women. Yes, some were for felony sexual assault. But others were for just minor accusations (a couple receivers trained a ho who later felt bad and told people). He booted those kids and drew no distinction between a felony and disrespect to women. What he said was, "I told you two months ago that men who do not treat women with respect have no place on this team." That was all the authority he deemed required to eliminate those players.

For the NFL to take a weaker stance is just that - weak.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#58343 Jul 30, 2014
Bacon Hater.....all three are liberal and have been. Rice had outspoken support for Obama. Dungy is a religous man with liberal standings. Plus Dungy is a supporter of Obama. There is not a person that would disagree that Smith is liberal through and through. Whoopi is definately a outspoken loudmouth no talent liberal. The point being is that if they were considered conservative, then you and ADL would be crying like the rest of the liberals and want them all fired. But sense they are on your side, then you defend them like the hypocrites you are. It becomes no big deal. Such sheeple bigots.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#58344 Jul 30, 2014
Bacon Hater.....the other point about these four, Dungy,Smith, Rice and Whoopi is that they are all black and people are too affraid to call them racist. Whoopi and Smith are definately racist and have been race baiters. Because of Stephen A. Smith, I no longer watch First Take. I have not seen a movie that starred Whoopi that was any good. Rice is a good running back and Dungy was a good coach but that does not mean I agree with their views or what they do personally.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58345 Jul 30, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....all three are liberal and have been. Rice had outspoken support for Obama. Dungy is a religous man with liberal standings. Plus Dungy is a supporter of Obama. There is not a person that would disagree that Smith is liberal through and through. Whoopi is definately a outspoken loudmouth no talent liberal. The point being is that if they were considered conservative, then you and ADL would be crying like the rest of the liberals and want them all fired. But sense they are on your side, then you defend them like the hypocrites you are. It becomes no big deal. Such sheeple bigots.
You seem confused. I defended no one. I called for Rice's career to end and said I hadn't heard what Stephen A or Dungy said. I have little respect for any of them, and none have ever set foot in the political arena to my knowledge.

Whoopi is a dumb c_nt. There's just no denying that. But when compared to her counterparts - Hasslebeck and similar nutbags, she is a goddess of knowledge and fairness.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#58346 Jul 30, 2014
Bacon Hater.....Dungy was slammed for his words about the gay football player that the Rams drafted. Overall Dungy is a good guy and coach.
West Virginia Landowner

Southwest, PA

#58347 Jul 30, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You love claiming that anybody who disagrees with you is a tea bagger, so what goes around comes around. And due to popular demand, I put "Bacon" back into my online identity.
That avatar is good now. Problem with Obama and BaaaaaCoooooon its no surprise that the lie...it would be a surprise if they told the truth..
.
Bacon and Obama out playing golf one day. Obama says " Bacon we took off and left the Oval Office unlocked and someone might go in there and steal everything !! Baaaaacoooon says " Its ok Obama we are both here.
West Virginia Landowner

Southwest, PA

#58348 Jul 30, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....all three are liberal and have been. Rice had outspoken support for Obama. Dungy is a religous man with liberal standings. Plus Dungy is a supporter of Obama. There is not a person that would disagree that Smith is liberal through and through. Whoopi is definately a outspoken loudmouth no talent liberal. The point being is that if they were considered conservative, then you and ADL would be crying like the rest of the liberals and want them all fired. But sense they are on your side, then you defend them like the hypocrites you are. It becomes no big deal. Such sheeple bigots.
Baaaaaacoooon likes those sheeple Baaaaa he feeds the neighbors sheep the date rape drug and smokes dope with the sheeple all night baaaa. BaaaaCoooon... When he is not hanging out with the sheep Baaa he hangs out at the truck stops where they have good wi bbbaaaa fi and does anal baaaaaaa sex survey on the baaaa truck drivers....baaaaa.
Baaaaaacooooon is a baaaaa dumbBaaaa ass . BaaaaaaCoon....

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58349 Jul 30, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....the other point about these four, Dungy,Smith, Rice and Whoopi is that they are all black and people are too affraid to call them racist. Whoopi and Smith are definately racist and have been race baiters. Because of Stephen A. Smith, I no longer watch First Take. I have not seen a movie that starred Whoopi that was any good. Rice is a good running back and Dungy was a good coach but that does not mean I agree with their views or what they do personally.
Dungy was never a good coach. Peyton Manning was. He never did anything with anyone else. That was Chuckie's Tampa Bay squad.

Whoopi and Stephen A are outspoken leaders of the black community. So, of course, to any tea bagger they are racists. And they do, admittedly, HUNT for the racial angle in everything. If Whoopi defended Rice (I'm sure she did), it is typical of her brand of hypocrisy. If Manning knocked his wife out in an elevator, she'd be calling for his prick on a platter.

Watch The Color Purple. It is one of the best movies of all time. Whoopi won a Golden Globe for best actress and Spielberg won a boatload for his direction. Danny Glover was great too.

But it ain't Duck Dynasty, so you either won't get it or won't watch it.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58350 Jul 30, 2014
West Virginia Landowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaaaaacoooon likes those sheeple Baaaaa he feeds the neighbors sheep the date rape drug and smokes dope with the sheeple all night baaaa. BaaaaCoooon... When he is not hanging out with the sheep Baaa he hangs out at the truck stops where they have good wi bbbaaaa fi and does anal baaaaaaa sex survey on the baaaa truck drivers....baaaaa.
Baaaaaacooooon is a baaaaa dumbBaaaa ass . BaaaaaaCoon....
Another child left behind.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#58351 Jul 30, 2014
Bacon Hater.......Whoopi is not any wealth of knowledge. Hasselback is just against your point of views. You seem to be threaten by women. I do not feel you would last 5 minutes in a face to face debate with Hasselback. Because your made up stats would be destroyed by her.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#58352 Jul 30, 2014
Bacon Hater......You are in the minority that thinks Tampa was his team when they went to the Super Bowl. He did nothing after that and got out to try and become the next Madden. It is hilarious that you think Stephen Smith and Whoopi are great black leaders. The Color Purple was boring and most people who go to the movies did not like it. That is why people do not like the Oscars for most of their picks are movies people do not like. As far as Smith......I can not respect a man who cries for millionare black athletes not getting their fair share.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58353 Jul 30, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.......Whoopi is not any wealth of knowledge. Hasselback is just against your point of views. You seem to be threaten by women. I do not feel you would last 5 minutes in a face to face debate with Hasselback. Because your made up stats would be destroyed by her.
You're kidding right? My left nut has more education and experience than that dumb c_unt. Even with her vast journalistic experience gained... uh... on Survivor.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58354 Jul 30, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......You are in the minority that thinks Tampa was his team when they went to the Super Bowl. He did nothing after that and got out to try and become the next Madden. It is hilarious that you think Stephen Smith and Whoopi are great black leaders. The Color Purple was boring and most people who go to the movies did not like it. That is why people do not like the Oscars for most of their picks are movies people do not like. As far as Smith......I can not respect a man who cries for millionare black athletes not getting their fair share.
Huh? I said Tampa wasn't his team when he went to the Super Bowl. Learn to read. I didn't claim they were "great black leaders." I said they were leaders of the black community. Because they are. The Color Purple was pretty good. The book was great. But you and your ilk will literally NEVER KNOW. Because you'll have to, you know, read.
John

Chesapeake, OH

#58355 Jul 30, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I said Tampa wasn't his team when he went to the Super Bowl. Learn to read. I didn't claim they were "great black leaders." I said they were leaders of the black community. Because they are. The Color Purple was pretty good. The book was great. But you and your ilk will literally NEVER KNOW. Because you'll have to, you know, read.
sammy hasn't read the color purple. Sammy thinks he would be bored to tears. Sammy reads a lot though.
John

Chesapeake, OH

#58356 Jul 30, 2014
Why does sammy say john as his name. Sammy's not john.
Sammy

Chesapeake, OH

#58357 Jul 30, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding right? My left nut has more education and experience than that dumb c_unt. Even with her vast journalistic experience gained... uh... on Survivor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BnbzOnPOxCQXX
sammy wonders where your left nut went to school.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#58358 Jul 30, 2014
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>sammy wonders where your left nut went to school.
C'mon Sammy! Where else? Ball State.
1 post removed
momo

Staffordsville, KY

#58360 Jul 30, 2014
None, that's why I didn't vote

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58361 Jul 30, 2014
Looks like the unemployed, entitlement-ridden, dumb gunnut tea baggers on Bundy's Ranch found something to do.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/articl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single moms who are bartenders 27 min Barmaid 5
Sherry from Dunbar 1 hr Judgemental much 8
West Virginia Over-Ruling Federal Agencies Now ? 2 hr heckin yea 3
Mel Gibson bought a house in Charleston 3 hr The Golden One 11
Pearl Harbor: How did we not see it coming? 4 hr Yidgasser1488 47
Storage Wars coming to town 6 hr Maggie 3
Cold Spottin (Aug '14) 6 hr Foodie 29

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages