Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

George wrote:
Maybe we should stop wasting billions of dollars on fairy tales and unicorn farts and instead build some water pipelines so these people have enough water? Ya think???? Reality, the here and now, not some fantasy future predicted by debunked idiots. People suffer in reality while the looney culties waste billions on unicorn farts. Yeah that is brilliant.
==========
SACRAMENTO, Calif.(AP)— Californians increased water consumption this year during the severe drought, despite pleas from the governor to conserve, fallowed farm fields and reservoirs that are quickly draining, according to a report released Tuesday.
The new figures surfaced as state water regulators prepared to vote later in the day on fines up to $500 a day for people who waste water on landscaping, fountains, washing vehicles and other outdoor uses.
The numbers underscore the need for action, State Water Resources Control Board Chairwoman Felicia Marcus said.
"Not everybody in California understands how bad this drought is ... and how bad it could be," she said. "There are communities in danger of running out of water all over the state."
it never rains in southern california george... its the freaking desert... dont believe 3/4 of what the AP writes... http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/46424693219/... obama/gore can fix ... ya know how ??
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

i bet the libbys are just itchin to blame global warming. there are 58 counties and 10 of them are in what they say is a "drought". big clucking deal.
George

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>it never rains in southern california george... its the freaking desert... dont believe 3/4 of what the AP writes... http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/46424693219/... obama/gore can fix ... ya know how ??
They live next to the ocean and are too stupid to have enough water. Yeah that is brilliant.
George

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

From the CSM and Rothman is spot on.

==========

Much of the opposition to President Obama’s policies is ideological, Holder added. He said that 50 years after Freedom Summer, when civil rights activists moved into the South to try and register African-Americans to vote, the US has made “lots of progress” on issues of race. But there is still some distance to travel on the issue, said the attorney general.

Recommended: Race equality in America: How far have we come?

“I’m very optimistic this country will get there ...[but] I think we are still a nation that is too afraid to confront racial issues,” said Holder.

This has not gone down well with some on the right. At the National Review Hans A. von Spakovsky writes that Holder’s latest claim shows that the attorney general is “disconnected from reality.”

Holder has selectively enforced civil rights laws on a racial basis, as when he dropped a case the Justice Department had already won against the New Black Panther Party for intimidating voters in front of a Philadelphia polling place in 2008, according to von Spakovsky.

“Holder views the world through a racial prism that distorts his judgment,” he writes.

At the right-leaning "Hot Air!" Noah Rothman used even tougher language. The Obama administration long ago perfected the art of cultivating the sense among its defenders that lingering racism inspires most of its critics, according to Mr. Rothman. If the US was still so racially sensitive, why did it reelect an African-American president?

Conservatives who say they want to “take their country back” aren’t using coded racial phrases – they think Obama has overstepped is constitutional authority, Rothman writes.

“No one is listening to this nonsense beyond the cult of true believers. Those for who racism is a religion – ubiquitous and unfalsifiable – nod in agreement at Holder’s self-aggrandizement. All others roll their eyes,” writes Rothman.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>They live next to the ocean and are too stupid to have enough water. Yeah that is brilliant.
half of southern cal is illegal. get rid of them and you have 10 million less mexicans flushing the toilet 5 times a day.
George

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

THe clock is ticking. Only 5 days left for Iran to make an agreement. Yeah that is likely. And what will Obama do when the clock runs out? Not a damn thing, as usual. Another one of his red lines, and this imaginary red line could end up giving Iran a nuke if we arent careful. War is coming, believe it.

==========

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Two influential U.S. senators have asked fellow lawmakers to support demands that Iran accept tough conditions in nuclear talks, including at least two decades of inspections, before Congress would agree to ease sanctions.

The appeal was made as Iran and six major powers, including the United States, approach a deadline in talks in Vienna aimed at a deal in which Iran would curb its nuclear program in exchange for gradual relief from crippling economic sanctions.

Democrat Robert Menendez and Republican Lindsey Graham, who believe President Barack Obama's administration should not act without Congressional backing, distributed a letter among senators saying they want Iran to "come clean" about any military dimensions of its nuclear program.

They accused Tehran of a "history of deception in its nuclear program," and said they feared long-term U.S. concerns would not be addressed in any agreement. Rather, a deal ending U.S. sanctions may "provide Iran a window for economic recovery whereafter it could resume its nuclear program," they said.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

i hope that near bankrupt libby haven they call california asks john boehner for money and he says noooooo.... like hes dont to obama the last year.
Buffalo Bill

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

Obama should tuck and run before his? real sex is found out!?!!?
George

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>half of southern cal is illegal. get rid of them and you have 10 million less mexicans flushing the toilet 5 times a day.
That is brilliant. Deport all the illegals and water problems solved. Then watch the job market explode causing wages to go up and up. But then the culties will whine about some poor MS-13 gang banger being sent back to his shtihole of origin, hungry and alone.
West Virginia landowner

Belpre, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Another Damn Liberal wrote:
You know that if I raise any refugees, they'll be liberals. Don't expect me to follow the teachings of your holy book if you won't. This isn't going to look good on your records when you get to the border crossing into Heaven. And don't think you'll sneak in without angel wings.
You have no idea.....never argue with a fool...I rest my case...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

George wrote:
<quoted text>That is brilliant. Deport all the illegals and water problems solved. Then watch the job market explode causing wages to go up and up. But then the culties will whine about some poor MS-13 gang banger being sent back to his shtihole of origin, hungry and alone.
funny and true.
George

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

They catch em and just let em go. Anyone else see the problem here? When you have a individual that is an ILLEGAL ALIEN(immigrant? ha), DEPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY! Is it a wonder why they flood here when even if caught, they are given a handshake and sent on their way. Lawlessness.

==========

McALLEN, Texas (AP)— Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, a Philippines-born immigration activist who has lived in the U.S. illegally since he was a child, was released by U.S. Border Patrol agents on Tuesday after they detained him at a Texas airport.
George

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

More senseless deaths. Why cant we get some common sense bat laws passed? Background checks for all bat purchases and all bats need registered with the government. Anyone buying or owning a bat should have to pass psychological testing at least once a year or they have to surrender their bat. No bats over 10oz. and no bats more than 10 inches long. Common sense bat laws, come on people dont you care about all the innocent people being killed by these dangerous inanimate objects?

==========

A mother and her daughter were killed, and her son was seriously injured Monday after a man attacked them with a baseball bat in their Florida home.
The attacker, believed to have been the live-in boyfriend of the daughter, is said to have fled the house with the bat, before apparently drowning himself in a nearby lake.
Neighbors claimed the suspected killer, James Earl Jones, struggled with mental health issues and had not been taking his medication.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
More senseless deaths. Why cant we get some common sense bat laws passed? Background checks for all bat purchases and all bats need registered with the government. Anyone buying or owning a bat should have to pass psychological testing at least once a year or they have to surrender their bat. No bats over 10oz. and no bats more than 10 inches long. Common sense bat laws, come on people dont you care about all the innocent people being killed by these dangerous inanimate objects?
==========
A mother and her daughter were killed, and her son was seriously injured Monday after a man attacked them with a baseball bat in their Florida home.
The attacker, believed to have been the live-in boyfriend of the daughter, is said to have fled the house with the bat, before apparently drowning himself in a nearby lake.
Neighbors claimed the suspected killer, James Earl Jones, struggled with mental health issues and had not been taking his medication.
what color was the killer ? lmao. dam george i cant get any libbys to spar with me today so i must resort to shock and awe.
West Virginia landowner

Belpre, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

Ralph Nader says Obama is worse than Bush and that Obama is the real War Criminal.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/12...
George

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

West Virginia landowner wrote:
Ralph Nader says Obama is worse than Bush and that Obama is the real War Criminal.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/12...
Everyone knows Obama is the most lawless in history. We now have a king, not a president.
West Virginia landowner

Belpre, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

George wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows Obama is the most lawless in history. We now have a king, not a president.
It is getting pretty bad when Ralph Nader nails a libby.
I would imagine it will be a long time before we have another black president .
George

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

They will bleed us dry if we dont put a stop to this. Our children suffer because of it but if we stand up to protect our OWN children, we are not Christian like. Absurd. Deport them all. Seal the border, but PUNISH THE EMPLOYERS.

==========

http://politix.topix.com/story/13082-undocume...

“SAVE LIGHT, SAVE COAL”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
I think there are probably no North American bats that exceed 10 oz. or 10 inches. They are probably illegal to keep as pets in most locations already.
school lover

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are probably no North American bats that exceed 10 oz. or 10 inches. They are probably illegal to keep as pets in most locations already.
the mexican free tail or brown bat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is jarred chapman a good doctor or is he a scam... (Feb '12) 20 min Faithful patient 12
Chuck Miller loosing the respect of the public 28 min knots 4
Loving family looking to adopt 32 min adopt me 6
USA Today mentions The Herd as possible NCAA Ch... 48 min Weepy 9
Topix users on drugs 1 hr Nancy 7
who is alisyn proctor (Apr '13) 2 hr Experience 51
Russ Bowen found not guilty 2 hr Experience 21
Boom's in Kanawha City 2 hr Gurlfriend 39
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters