Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#57150 Jul 19, 2014
West Virgina landowner wrote:
<quoted text>
And gay loving drug addicts like you...
Teabaggers? Liberals pull this word like a six shooter. In 2009 the tea party was advocating sending tea bags to elected officials telling them we are Taxed Enough Already. That was it...a group of fiscal conservatives just wanted the government to stop taxing hard working Americans so much. An honorable goal in my opinion and I would think it would be in the minds of most Americans. But appearantly not for liberals. They have tied the word teabagger to the republican party and also snicker at the word because it has other slang meanings and some say it refers to homosexual acts. Can you imagine a homosexual using this word to make fun of anybody for anything? The IRS zeroed in on the tea party so now the are facing a lawsuit. Republicans and Tea Party members need to act now and not later to get these lawless people out of our government. I went on you tube to look up things about Lois Lerner and the IRS and found some but they had a small amount of views by the public. What the heck...do the American people not understand how serious this problem is with the IRS? I think of all the scandals in our government this is real close to the top of all time scandals and makes watergate seem like shoplifting. Liberals and their warped thinking are doing just what democrats want...tax and spend tax and spend. Sometimes I don't thing the Repulicans even care any more as long as they get their corporate campaign contributions. Check out this link please. I understand there is links on here all day but this is very serious and this is a turning point for this country if this is put on the back burner.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/tea-party-...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57151 Jul 19, 2014
Lite Bulb

Ansted, WV

#57152 Jul 19, 2014
OK ! On a serious note, seems to me, Obama wants the US to be a multi - heritage society, blend everyone into the future, once everybody is the same color, got no use to care ... in the mean time, dig a hole, the shit is coming soon ! Good thing, I'm an Old Fart !!! Don't Care !!!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57153 Jul 19, 2014
the tax payers got phhhucked on that deal.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57154 Jul 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. You're lying. It's free of all out of pocket costs unless you earn over 138 percent of the poverty level, which is "low income on SS check."
whats the deductible for then ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57155 Jul 19, 2014
free free free !!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#57156 Jul 19, 2014
Billy wrote:
Here are some great minds.
Don’t look now, but maybe a scientific consensus exists concerning global warming after all. Only 36 percent of geoscientists and engineers believe that humans are creating a global warming crisis, according to a survey reported in the peer-reviewed Organization Studies. By contrast, a strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...
Comment one:

"The survey the author cites isn’t “scientists” as stated in the title of the op-ed, it is a survey of the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta. That’s like surveying tobacco company CEO’s about the dangers of smoking. It would be a reasonable piece about the opinion of petroleum engineers in Alberta if that was made clear, instead that was hidden. I wonder why?"

When you dumbasses lie like this and pretend it'll work on people who graduated high school and/or can read, it sure is funny.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57157 Jul 19, 2014
even our seniors on low income who are on medicare pay. nothing is free unless your a welfare slob for obama sucking entitlements.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#57158 Jul 19, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>whats the deductible for then ?
There isn't a deductible if you earn under 138 percent of the poverty level.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57159 Jul 19, 2014
http://www.medicaid.gov/Medicaid-CHIP-Program... correction they will pay a deductible too !.... bankruptcy claim is how they will weasel.
Lite Bulb

Ansted, WV

#57160 Jul 19, 2014
Haven't Seen any Central America Kids Here Yet !

Did see a few Mexicans last year, but they went away !

Well Fine ! I'm not against anyone to better them self !

I just need to spend my time in a Happy Place !

I hope to go there soon ...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#57161 Jul 19, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Teabaggers? Liberals pull this word like a six shooter. In 2009 the tea party was advocating sending tea bags to elected officials telling them we are Taxed Enough Already. That was it...a group of fiscal conservatives just wanted the government to stop taxing hard working Americans so much. An honorable goal in my opinion and I would think it would be in the minds of most Americans. But appearantly not for liberals. They have tied the word teabagger to the republican party and also snicker at the word because it has other slang meanings and some say it refers to homosexual acts. Can you imagine a homosexual using this word to make fun of anybody for anything? The IRS zeroed in on the tea party so now the are facing a lawsuit. Republicans and Tea Party members need to act now and not later to get these lawless people out of our government. I went on you tube to look up things about Lois Lerner and the IRS and found some but they had a small amount of views by the public. What the heck...do the American people not understand how serious this problem is with the IRS? I think of all the scandals in our government this is real close to the top of all time scandals and makes watergate seem like shoplifting. Liberals and their warped thinking are doing just what democrats want...tax and spend tax and spend. Sometimes I don't thing the Repulicans even care any more as long as they get their corporate campaign contributions. Check out this link please. I understand there is links on here all day but this is very serious and this is a turning point for this country if this is put on the back burner.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/tea-party-...
Dumb tea baggers called THEMSELVES tea baggers. Mostly because they're stupid. What can I say? The name stuck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_moveme...

The term teabagger was initially used to refer to Tea Partiers after conservatives used tea bag as a verb on protest signs and websites. Some members of the movement adopted the term as a verb, and a few others referred to themselves as "teabaggers."

Hence my addition of the word "dumb."
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57162 Jul 19, 2014
or co pay i mean
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#57163 Jul 19, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
https://community.emc.com/serv let/JiveServlet/showImage/38-9 219-75595/sc83.jpg
That is funny!
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#57164 Jul 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a deductible if you earn under 138 percent of the poverty level.
I went to the local hospital the other day and the sign in the emergency room says they don't accept Medicaid. What is up with that?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#57165 Jul 19, 2014
Lite Bulb wrote:
OK ! On a serious note, seems to me, Obama wants the US to be a multi - heritage society, blend everyone into the future, once everybody is the same color, got no use to care ... in the mean time, dig a hole, the shit is coming soon ! Good thing, I'm an Old Fart !!! Don't Care !!!
Obama wants us to be a "multi-heritage society." What were we before?
Billy

Fairfax, VA

#57166 Jul 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Comment one:
"The survey the author cites isn’t “scientists” as stated in the title of the op-ed, it is a survey of the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta. That’s like surveying tobacco company CEO’s about the dangers of smoking. It would be a reasonable piece about the opinion of petroleum engineers in Alberta if that was made clear, instead that was hidden. I wonder why?"
When you dumbasses lie like this and pretend it'll work on people who graduated high school and/or can read, it sure is funny.
ha ha, whine and cry. There's no consensus. Just dumb Libby alarmists.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#57167 Jul 19, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> I went to the local hospital the other day and the sign in the emergency room says they don't accept Medicaid. What is up with that?
What hospital?
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#57168 Jul 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb tea baggers called THEMSELVES tea baggers. Mostly because they're stupid. What can I say? The name stuck.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_moveme...
The term teabagger was initially used to refer to Tea Partiers after conservatives used tea bag as a verb on protest signs and websites. Some members of the movement adopted the term as a verb, and a few others referred to themselves as "teabaggers."
Hence my addition of the word "dumb."
No...dumb is what the IRS is doing to the American citizens under Obamas watch. Obama said "what scandal?" Can you believe that? What is stupid about wanting to stop paying so much in taxes...seriously? What threat is the IRS seeing in small political groups and PAC money? I can't understand why some people think they have iron balls and can do what they want and to what end?
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#57169 Jul 19, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What hospital?
Jackson General

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On saluting flags 4 min El Cacique 2
transwhat??????? 11 min Dalai Lama 9
trump 12 min Hillary Clinton 84
Only two hundred show up for Bernie 15 min Dalai Lama 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr FAGGOTPOLICE 1,270
I'm back! 2 hr Nancy 25
News The Latest: RNC chair says Trump, Ryan will com... 3 hr Zodi Yabadoo 2
Linzy Gardner 4 hr need to know 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance