|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Poor George? Poorer Bacon!

http://www.theindependent.com/opinion/columni...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Mgtn Res wrote:
this is a must read.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

this hurricane i think is not going to be the big disaster libbys are hoping for..reason being is cooler ocean temps maybe a few flooded beach homes (idiots) but who cares. obama will pick the most torn to shreads house and fly in by air force one for a quick photo operation and a "debate is over" statement but all and all its just mother nature ... not global warming.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

even the weather channel is not using al gores moniker (global warming) when talking about this andrew storm. i even caught one of the WC reporters saying that the ocean temps are causing lack of hurricans. i betcha she gets called into the office on that line because the WC is libby television made for welfare couch potato's who suck on 44 oz mountain dews and smoke ciggies all day long.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

speaking of couch potatos did you know the low grade welfares get free cablevision ?
Billy

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor George.
not poor george. Being attacked by an obvious lunatic is no biggie.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

It is sad to say but Obama wants something like a hurricane so it will deflect off a terrible year he is having in 2014. Only the most blind and loyal sheeple still believe Obama is a good president.

“One giant leap for Mankind”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

A major hurricane this year is much more likely than the possibility of tea partiers and conservatives becoming sane and sensible.

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Another Dick Licker wrote:
A major hurricane this year is much more likely than the possibility of tea partiers and conservatives becoming sane and sensible.
Wow, that was sure insightful!! Compelling commentary indeed.
Billy

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Another Damn Liberal wrote:
sounds like the statement if a bigot.
George

Kenna, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Mgtn Res wrote:
I am starting to think the entire global warming issue is just another form of an IQ or intelligence test of sorts. If people can be brainwashed into actually believing that we are damaging the weather and they need our money to"fix" it then they can be brainwashed into believing almost anything. A test bby the government to see who are the good little sheep who will obey and follow them off a cliff if they are instructed to do so. Anyone who says the debate is over or that it is "settled" science is just what the government hopes for, simpleton sheeples.

“One giant leap for Mankind”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>I am starting to think the entire global warming issue is just another form of an IQ or intelligence test of sorts. If people can be brainwashed into actually believing that we are damaging the weather and they need our money to"fix" it then they can be brainwashed into believing almost anything. A test bby the government to see who are the good little sheep who will obey and follow them off a cliff if they are instructed to do so. Anyone who says the debate is over or that it is "settled" science is just what the government hopes for, simpleton sheeples.
Don't give yourself credit where none is due. You have failed the entire course.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>I am starting to think the entire global warming issue is just another form of an IQ or intelligence test of sorts. If people can be brainwashed into actually believing that we are damaging the weather and they need our money to"fix" it then they can be brainwashed into believing almost anything. A test bby the government to see who are the good little sheep who will obey and follow them off a cliff if they are instructed to do so. Anyone who says the debate is over or that it is "settled" science is just what the government hopes for, simpleton sheeples.
Teabagger's defense mechanism - when confused, call it a government conspiracy.

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that is confusing to me, a person who you falsely regularly call a Teabagger, is how you can be so hard headed and stupid. No wonder you are for big government, without it you wouldn't survive.
George

Kenna, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
. You have failed the entire course.
And proud of it. You obviously passed with flying colors. The government thanks you for your stupidity. Now shut up and hand over your money so they can "fix" it.
George

Kenna, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you have the president of the US saying the debate is over and the science is "settled" when it most clearly is NOT settled or over sure makes it look like one.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

So when a liberal sheeple like Bacon and ADL defend a moron like Obama, they assume everyone is a tea bagger, racist, uneducated and it is either Bush's or Fox news' fault. But never the idiot in the White House.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Shall we do a slight review. First the lie about Obama deporting more illegal immigrants. It has been shown that Clinton was 1.5 million a year, Bush was 1.2 million and Obama is 800,000. This is based on deport and return. Obama is the only one who has counted stopping people at the boarder. Obama does not know what a coup is. Obama has added to the National Debt over 8 trillion sense he took office and still going. The most sense any three past president combined. That is five past terms and Obama has done this in a term and a half and still going. Obama has done something though, we have more part time jobs then in the past. Obama has been shown to be against the constitution twice in less then a week. These are all facts and reality.
West Virginia land owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
So when a liberal sheeple like Bacon and ADL defend a moron like Obama, they assume everyone is a tea bagger, racist, uneducated and it is either Bush's or Fox news' fault. But never the idiot in the White House.
They are ignorant brain washed fools. 99% of the WV population would disagree with what these 2 Liberal Sheeple think...Manchin is a democrat...do you think he or even Senator Byrd would have agreed with there extreme liberal ideas ?? I don't think so...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitepower 43 min just saying 38
Plants lets gang member go that plotted to murd... 1 hr hater 3
Who owns house of man shot in hand? 3 hr Bunny 19
Hillary 2016 3 hr Kitty Like 14
krystal spry (Oct '11) 3 hr just me 40
Mark Plants days in office are numbered now 4 hr he likes guys 1
Cutie At Krogers Friday Night 07.25.14 4 hr callie 3
What happened to chase carter 5 hr Good Citizen 72
Commission votes pursue Plants removal 9 hr spidey 21