Vc
3 posts removed

“Bacon says: I love you”

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#54977 Jul 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment just hit another 6-year low - 6.1 percent and the Dow went over 17,000 for first time in history.
Must be the Republicans in Congress.
Many things should be taken into.account when analyzing the Unemployment rate, i.e. the labor participation rate, the quality of jobs available (part time), unemployment rate by demographics, etc.. However, I find it amusing that you Wall Street Occupiers literally piss your pants over successful people who are heavily invested in the market, yet you want to celebrate and give a dumb ass community organizer credit for a positive stock market performance. You and your kind truly are ignorant morons.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#54978 Jul 4, 2014
wah wah wrote:
WVVA and other stations need to stop feeding the frenzy. That woman who is on every commercial talking about how pitiful it is that her husband is laid off is probably getting paid BIG bucks by the out of state PACs whose only interest in WV is outsourcing business. True the coal market is down but even at that their unemployment and union benefits outweigh the average person's minimum wage job. So Ms lady being paid to fake cry on TV downing Rahall and the Pres. Cry some more. The Koch Brothers love you but see when the election is over if they really care enough to give your husband a job. There can be a health balance of the abundance of energy in WV. Coal may be king but this state is rich in other natural resources --- Natural gas being one. All of our senators on BOTH sides can do better by WV by coming together for one common goal--JOBS. The President can't do it by himself and we need to stop blaming WV woes on him. WAR ON COAL IS A CATCH PHRASE INVENTED BY POLITICIANS AND BILLIONARES who have only one interest--THEMSELVES. From Day ONE he has been about jobs for Americans. Take the blinders off put on by corporations. WE THE PEOPLE ( of all cultures in WV CAN MAKE a difference). GOD BLESS WV AND THE USA.
That's day is an actress, just like the hicks from Philly in that Raese ad a few years ago. It is garbage.
2 posts removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#54981 Jul 4, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
wah wah......You are just mad someone was making money and what makes you happy is that was taken away. You are probably one of those idots who thought NAFTA and The Free Trade Agreement was great when jobs flew out of the U.S.A. Lets support America and to hell with the liar and unconstitutional Obama.
NAFTA was a GOP bill that Clinton signed via compromise with the republicans, it backfired seeing how ingrate the GOP became once they obtained control of congress.

Only the clueless that is too lazy to do research such as yourself believes what the tell you on TV.

NAFTA was unpopular with the Democratic Party from the beginning, Bush I tried to get it passed but failed.

Get your story straight, fool.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#54982 Jul 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment just hit another 6-year low - 6.1 percent and the Dow went over 17,000 for first time in history.
The system is the same as it been the last several decades, republicans on fox are crying that it is going down, it is lower than it was when Obama took office.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#54983 Jul 4, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's day is an actress, just like the hicks from Philly in that Raese ad a few years ago. It is garbage.
That should have read "that lady" not "that's day". I shut the auto correct feature off.
Billy

Danville, WV

#54984 Jul 4, 2014
Capito!!!

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#54985 Jul 4, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Happy 4th of July to everyone except for the liberal sheeple. They do not know the meaning. For it is not about government control for they do not know the meaning of the constitution. They only know Obama's meaning and he has been deemed this past week on two items as not. Obama has been a proven liar especially to our vets with the VA. Obama is everything America is not.
Democrats understand the meaning much more than faux "patriots" such as yourself waving the flag while trashing American citizens under orders from a right wing bloviator whose only goal is to stir outrage to get republicans elected. Within a couple years you people will no longer matter because you teabaggers are eating your own, like in MS and Cantor's district in VA. Cantor was a teabagger himself until he became cannabalized by his constituents.

We aren't the ones destroying your party's credibility, it is you teabaggers because of your lack of intelligence. That's too bad

Mommy and Daddy

#54986 Jul 4, 2014
Weepy, your back! I haven't seen any postings from you since I told you that you looked just like your avatar, i.e. a shit face. Judging by your latest postings, you are still as ignorant as ever. Welcome back!!

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#54987 Jul 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
Weepy, your back! I haven't seen any postings from you since I told you that you looked just like your avatar, i.e. a shit face. Judging by your latest postings, you are still as ignorant as ever. Welcome back!!
You have no effect on anyone, Crowley/SFHunter/Rdge/Runr/ Mgtn Res, suprised you hadnt changes your current name but you realized you are an idiot no matter what name you use so you stopped it.

Anyway I named myself after the speaker of the house and you clowns cannot even appriciate that I named myself after a republican. Then again angry people like you dont appriciate anything.

And I havent been gone, I see you and your felllow goons like George, Duh, witless- kuku and others spew the same nonsense that you posted a year ago only recycled. I got better things to do than debunk your spew and isnt availible around the clock to tear yiou old geezers apart..
Paint

Clemmons, NC

#54988 Jul 4, 2014
Lololol ,...

Happy / Smiling 4th

LOL ...

Mommy and Daddy

#54989 Jul 4, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no effect on anyone, Crowley/SFHunter/Rdge/Runr/ Mgtn Res, suprised you hadnt changes your current name but you realized you are an idiot no matter what name you use so you stopped it.
Anyway I named myself after the speaker of the house and you clowns cannot even appriciate that I named myself after a republican. Then again angry people like you dont appriciate anything.
And I havent been gone, I see you and your felllow goons like George, Duh, witless- kuku and others spew the same nonsense that you posted a year ago only recycled. I got better things to do than debunk your spew and isnt availible around the clock to tear yiou old geezers apart..
You have better things to do? What? Do they still make you stand in line for free cheese?

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#54990 Jul 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You have better things to do? What? Do they still make you stand in line for free cheese?
I never been on welfare like you teabaggers that whine on here 24/7 over non existent problems and projects your attributes on others. sorry to disappoint you.

Mommy and Daddy

#54991 Jul 4, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I never been on welfare like you teabaggers that whine on here 24/7 over non existent problems and projects your attributes on others. sorry to disappoint you.
And projects your attributes on others? Oh, I see now what you have to do, you are signing up for a remedial English class. Carry on.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#54992 Jul 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
And projects your attributes on others? Oh, I see now what you have to do, you are signing up for a remedial English class. Carry on.
LMAO, you need to look in the mirror before slinging your faults at others, Rdge Runr. Hypocrite.
Billy

United States

#54993 Jul 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
more people gave up looking for work. Only part time jobs in the Obama economy. People give up, unemployment rate goes down, what a poor way to do it. Feds still pumping taxpayer money in the economy to keep the Dow up.

“Real Men Read”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#54994 Jul 4, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>more people gave up looking for work. Only part time jobs in the Obama economy. People give up, unemployment rate goes down, what a poor way to do it. Feds still pumping taxpayer money in the economy to keep the Dow up.
Why would the Feds pump money into the economy to keep the Dow up? Are you saying that America's corporations, plutocrats, and banksters can't do that without federal help? Those damn moochers!
Please support your allegations with links, as usual.
Billy

United States

#54995 Jul 4, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the Feds pump money into the economy to keep the Dow up? Are you saying that America's corporations, plutocrats, and banksters can't do that without federal help? Those damn moochers!
Please support your allegations with links, as usual.
http://gregoryricks.com/federal-reserve-money...
the big bopper

Beaver, WV

#54996 Jul 4, 2014
I nominate my left nut..........
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#54997 Jul 4, 2014
Billy wrote:
dam straight the federal reserve is "propping" them up and its dangerous for investors. the real unemployment is well over 12 %. obama has accomplished zero in 6 years other than 50 million on food stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall 11-0 and DROPS in the 11/24 POlls 11 min westbygod 74
Ferguson Missouri 34 min Joe Manchin 45
Why does racism and job discrimination keep get... 1 hr Nancy 15
Wowk tv Weatherman arrested (Jul '12) 1 hr Yuna 31
Police Do Not Deserve SECRET PROTECTION 2 hr Larry 9
Kenneth W Rucker 2 hr Crazy ken 3
Mike Brown Ferguson Jokes 5 hr truth 7
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search