Comments
50,941 - 50,960 of 57,079 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Billy

Alexandria, VA

#54919 Jul 3, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
A major hurricane this year is much more likely than the possibility of tea partiers and conservatives becoming sane and sensible.
sounds like the statement if a bigot.
George

Elkview, WV

#54920 Jul 3, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
I am starting to think the entire global warming issue is just another form of an IQ or intelligence test of sorts. If people can be brainwashed into actually believing that we are damaging the weather and they need our money to"fix" it then they can be brainwashed into believing almost anything. A test bby the government to see who are the good little sheep who will obey and follow them off a cliff if they are instructed to do so. Anyone who says the debate is over or that it is "settled" science is just what the government hopes for, simpleton sheeples.

“SAVE LIGHT, SAVE COAL”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#54921 Jul 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am starting to think the entire global warming issue is just another form of an IQ or intelligence test of sorts. If people can be brainwashed into actually believing that we are damaging the weather and they need our money to"fix" it then they can be brainwashed into believing almost anything. A test bby the government to see who are the good little sheep who will obey and follow them off a cliff if they are instructed to do so. Anyone who says the debate is over or that it is "settled" science is just what the government hopes for, simpleton sheeples.
Don't give yourself credit where none is due. You have failed the entire course.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#54922 Jul 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am starting to think the entire global warming issue is just another form of an IQ or intelligence test of sorts. If people can be brainwashed into actually believing that we are damaging the weather and they need our money to"fix" it then they can be brainwashed into believing almost anything. A test bby the government to see who are the good little sheep who will obey and follow them off a cliff if they are instructed to do so. Anyone who says the debate is over or that it is "settled" science is just what the government hopes for, simpleton sheeples.
Teabagger's defense mechanism - when confused, call it a government conspiracy.

“Bacon says: I love you”

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#54923 Jul 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that is confusing to me, a person who you falsely regularly call a Teabagger, is how you can be so hard headed and stupid. No wonder you are for big government, without it you wouldn't survive.
George

Elkview, WV

#54924 Jul 3, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
. You have failed the entire course.
And proud of it. You obviously passed with flying colors. The government thanks you for your stupidity. Now shut up and hand over your money so they can "fix" it.
George

Elkview, WV

#54925 Jul 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you have the president of the US saying the debate is over and the science is "settled" when it most clearly is NOT settled or over sure makes it look like one.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#54926 Jul 3, 2014
So when a liberal sheeple like Bacon and ADL defend a moron like Obama, they assume everyone is a tea bagger, racist, uneducated and it is either Bush's or Fox news' fault. But never the idiot in the White House.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#54927 Jul 3, 2014
Shall we do a slight review. First the lie about Obama deporting more illegal immigrants. It has been shown that Clinton was 1.5 million a year, Bush was 1.2 million and Obama is 800,000. This is based on deport and return. Obama is the only one who has counted stopping people at the boarder. Obama does not know what a coup is. Obama has added to the National Debt over 8 trillion sense he took office and still going. The most sense any three past president combined. That is five past terms and Obama has done this in a term and a half and still going. Obama has done something though, we have more part time jobs then in the past. Obama has been shown to be against the constitution twice in less then a week. These are all facts and reality.
West Virginia land owner

Punxsutawney, PA

#54928 Jul 3, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
So when a liberal sheeple like Bacon and ADL defend a moron like Obama, they assume everyone is a tea bagger, racist, uneducated and it is either Bush's or Fox news' fault. But never the idiot in the White House.
They are ignorant brain washed fools. 99% of the WV population would disagree with what these 2 Liberal Sheeple think...Manchin is a democrat...do you think he or even Senator Byrd would have agreed with there extreme liberal ideas ?? I don't think so...

Mommy and Daddy

#54929 Jul 3, 2014
West Virginia land owner wrote:
<quoted text>
They are ignorant brain washed fools. 99% of the WV population would disagree with what these 2 Liberal Sheeple think...Manchin is a democrat...do you think he or even Senator Byrd would have agreed with there extreme liberal ideas ?? I don't think so...
Byrd might go along with them, he was an idiot, but Manchin is more of a centrist.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#54930 Jul 3, 2014
i see obama is standing behind a podium blowing his own horn today. something about the job report numbers...man-ole-man did FOX NEWS tear into him... they exposed the raw truth... lemmie ask you libs....who are probably on the handout dole...did you get one of these part time low wage jobs ?
West Virginia land owner

Herminie, PA

#54931 Jul 3, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Byrd might go along with them, he was an idiot, but Manchin is more of a centrist.
I agree with you about Byrd and what you say about Manchin...Byrd done a lot of good things for the state but there are a few things that he was a little bit towards the far left on and I did not agree with.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#54932 Jul 3, 2014
how can that man ..obsama.. stand there and tell the american people that low wage part time help will help the economy... are you libbys buying big ticket items again with credit ? ive warned you not to do that ya know.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#54933 Jul 3, 2014
Billy

Alexandria, VA

#54934 Jul 3, 2014
Newspaper Un-Endorses Obama
Once a supporter of Barack Obama, The Billings Gazette, a daily paper that covers Montana and north Wyoming, took back its words. "Sometimes, you have to admit you're wrong," the editors wrote. "And, we were wrong." In the editorial, the paper lists a few shortcomings of the administration: the Bowe Bergdahl trade, NSA spying programs, the crackdown against journalists, the Veteran Affairs scandal and the disintegration in Iraq. "These are all signs -- none of them definitive on their own, necessarily," the paper wrote. "However, when taken in completely, these demonstrate a disturbing trend of incompetence and failure. It's not just that Americans are in a sour mood about national politics. That's probably part of it. Instead, Obama has become another in a line of presidents long on rhetoric and hopelessly short on action." When you've lost the media, you've lost middle America.

Mommy and Daddy

#54935 Jul 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://www.speaker.gov/general /25-house-passed-jobs-bills-st uck-democratic-run-senate-0
The count is now over 40 jobs bills that the useless, worthless democrats, led by Fairy Reid, refuse to take up in the Senate.

Mommy and Daddy

#54936 Jul 3, 2014
Billy wrote:
Newspaper Un-Endorses Obama
Once a supporter of Barack Obama, The Billings Gazette, a daily paper that covers Montana and north Wyoming, took back its words. "Sometimes, you have to admit you're wrong," the editors wrote. "And, we were wrong." In the editorial, the paper lists a few shortcomings of the administration: the Bowe Bergdahl trade, NSA spying programs, the crackdown against journalists, the Veteran Affairs scandal and the disintegration in Iraq. "These are all signs -- none of them definitive on their own, necessarily," the paper wrote. "However, when taken in completely, these demonstrate a disturbing trend of incompetence and failure. It's not just that Americans are in a sour mood about national politics. That's probably part of it. Instead, Obama has become another in a line of presidents long on rhetoric and hopelessly short on action." When you've lost the media, you've lost middle America.
Too little, too late. I don't feel sorry for anyone who voted for or endorsed this moron. Especially the ignorant sheeple who were stupid enough to vote for or support him twice.

“SAVE LIGHT, SAVE COAL”

Clarksburg, WV

#54937 Jul 3, 2014
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/19...
Veterans’ Jobs Bill Blocked in the Senate
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER
September 19, 2012 5:31 pmSeptember 20, 2012 11:00 am

Eager to shoot down President Obama’s legislative agenda just weeks before the election, Senate Republicans on Wednesday blocked a measure that would have provided $1 billion over five years to help veterans find work in their communities.

The measure, which would have potentially created jobs for up to 20,000 veterans, was blocked on a procedural point by Republicans, who argued that the bill was unpaid for. Senator Patty Murray, a Washington Democrat and the bill’s main sponsor, said the bill would have covered the costs in part with fees on Medicare providers and suppliers who are delinquent on their tax bills.

The procedural vote was 58 to 40; 60 votes would have been required to waive Republican objections.

The bill was opposed, by, among others, Senator Tom Coburn, Republican of Oklahoma, who said he believed the bill duplicated existing job programs for veterans that are not well run, and Senator Rand Paul, Republican of Kentucky, who has been seeking amendments on bills that would cut off funding to Egypt and to Pakistan until Pakistan freed Shakil Afridi, the doctor who helped the United States find Osama bin Laden.

“It’s both shocking and shameful that Republicans today chose to kill a bill to put America’s veterans back to work,” Ms. Murray said in a statement.

“At a time when one in four young veterans are unemployed,” she said,“Republicans should have been able, for just this once, to put aside the politics of obstruction and to help these men and women provide for their families.”

She added that the vote was “stark reminder” that Mitch McConnell, Senate minority leader from Kentucky, and Senate Republicans “are willing to do absolutely anything to fulfill the pledge he made nearly two years ago to defeat President Obama. It doesn’t matter who gets in their way or which Americans they have to sacrifice in that pursuit, even if it’s our nation’s veterans.”

Some Republicans, five of whom voted for the bill, also seemed disappointed about the failure of legislation that had the veneer of bipartisan support.“These men and women have worn our uniform, shouldered the burden and faced unthinkable dangers in forward areas during a very dangerous time,” Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska said.

The vote was met with a strong rebuke from the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America.“Once again, this Congress let partisan bickering stand in the way of putting thousands of America’s heroes back to work,“ said Paul Rieckhoff, the organization’s founder.“Lowering veteran unemployment is something both parties should be able to agree on – even in an election year.”

“SAVE LIGHT, SAVE COAL”

Clarksburg, WV

#54938 Jul 3, 2014
Full details at link.
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/gops-claim-h...
GOP's Claim That House Passed 30 Jobs Bills? Bogus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Close them all down. 2 hr It's a fact 1
Karianne Electra Smith 2 hr FURIOUS 1
Anonymous Drug Tips 2 hr irritated 120
seamore collier.?? 3 hr Tammy 10
if you cant pay your bills 4 hr Its a fact 1
The Belvedere Apartments_1506 East Virginia Street 4 hr Troll Buster 6
CARROLL TERRACE APARTMENTS -- Bed-Bugs Hi-Rise ... 5 hr Too Funny 2
White girls that bang black guys (Feb '14) 5 hr No one cares 54
•••
•••