West Virginia Land owner

Belpre, OH

#53866 Jun 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
if it were my show i would offer immunity and a retirement pension reducement instead of taking it all away. i want obama to pack his chit and be run out of town. joe biden can finish up.
Get Biden sober long enough and send him down the road too and let John Boehner fly the plane until we can start over..
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#53867 Jun 20, 2014
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/06... paragraph 2 by the washington d.c. super lawyer. so what we have here is lawbreaking. if they squeal on the chicago southsider then they get a pass and a 50 percent reduction in the pension for lawbreaking.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#53868 Jun 20, 2014
you know something .... why cant the obama liberals who were assigned and work for him just stop the song and dance routine ? have you folks noticed they they all do it ? i want obama to pay dearly for the dam V.A. clinics scandal and why he thinks he can use the federal government to spy on media reporters whom dont march in his parade ? the obama/eric gun running to mexican drug cartels was bad but jeeech ! joe biden can do little repair to what obama has done but at least he can get started on it. otherwise were all pgguccked.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#53869 Jun 20, 2014
its all bushes fault. isnt it. and i dont like obama cause hes colored. i know the song and dance stuff but when you do it add a little spin.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#53870 Jun 20, 2014
West Virginia Land owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Biden sober long enough and send him down the road too and let John Boehner fly the plane until we can start over..
well if joe biden cant take command due to his martini habit then we must go to 3rd in command .... speaker of the house ... thank god it isnt nancy pelosi anymore, cause all the top libbys are full of chit. what place does sec. of state come in ? who in the cluck is that and do they tell bald faced lies too ?? is it that blame the bengazi video lady or what ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#53871 Jun 20, 2014
people of the great state of west virginia. ... stop voting for the tax and spend democrats will ya please. were not going to take away your freebies.
Angie Cisco Richards

Kenova, WV

#53872 Jun 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
people of the great state of west virginia.... stop voting for the tax and spend democrats will ya please. were not going to take away your freebies.
i think my husband would be the rite one for it jus-sayin
fitness whiner

Elkview, WV

#53873 Jun 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
if it were my show i would offer immunity and a retirement pension reducement instead of taking it all away. i want obama to pack his chit and be run out of town. joe biden can finish up.
. Here we go again whaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaa I want the bad president to pack his chit and be run out of town. Keep bitc$# and whining cause thats what will unseat the president of the United States of America. Good luck you little whiner. The most you will probably ever get out of this topix thread is a couple of new teabag buddies to do what teabag buddies probably do together, ha ha. Whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa let's hear some more, don't let us down. Whaaaaaa dems suck whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa I love mitt whaaaaa whaaaaaaa
fitness whiner

Elkview, WV

#53874 Jun 20, 2014
Bengazi bengazi bengazi, pay no attention to the thousands of killed and more maimed soldiers of bush's wars, no let's harp on 4 dead on the democrats watch cause that way the thousands are forgotton. So let's all say it together bengazi, bengazi bengazi. Hey, it works . What war? What are ya talkin about. Hey let's put Bush on the quarter instead of Washington. Which one? It doesn't matter, they both were the same weren't they? Hey while you're at it let's forget about all the Americans killed on Bush's watch on that little event we used to call Sept. 11 2001 . Bengazi bengazi bengazi now what happened on 9/11 I don't remember that
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#53875 Jun 20, 2014
guess what ... concerning the kids (dropped off illegals) here in oklahoma. its now being reported some have a strange exotic disease and one has already died and another died from rabies. we need to get rid of them now and you save the world liberals come on down here and wipe the snot from their noses until we get rid of them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#53876 Jun 20, 2014
fitness whiner wrote:
Bengazi bengazi bengazi, pay no attention to the thousands of killed and more maimed soldiers of bush's wars, no let's harp on 4 dead on the democrats watch cause that way the thousands are forgotton. So let's all say it together bengazi, bengazi bengazi. Hey, it works . What war? What are ya talkin about. Hey let's put Bush on the quarter instead of Washington. Which one? It doesn't matter, they both were the same weren't they? Hey while you're at it let's forget about all the Americans killed on Bush's watch on that little event we used to call Sept. 11 2001 . Bengazi bengazi bengazi now what happened on 9/11 I don't remember that
bush blamer. whats your education level and are you "riding the system" ?
West Virginia landowner

United States

#53877 Jun 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>bush blamer. whats your education level and are you "riding the system" ?
Your good !!! You hit em hard !!!! I Love it LOL !!!
West Virginia landowner

United States

#53878 Jun 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>bush blamer. whats your education level and are you "riding the system" ?
You know damn well he is riding the system...he is a bleeding heart liberal....He thinks money grows on trees and it should be given to the illegal immigrants and funding of the arts.And raise your taxes to pay for it if needed. If you prosper from hard work,triple the percentage you pay compared to the newspapaer boy because you are a success in life from hard work and ingenuity...isnt that the NoBama way ???
Guru I thought you knew better. That is the only fair way for the system to work. Everything we worked for in life should be sold off to pay for a carbon tax.
West Virginia landowner

United States

#53879 Jun 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
people of the great state of west virginia.... stop voting for the tax and spend democrats will ya please. were not going to take away your freebies.
Guru , Ii is hard to get a democrat out of office in West Virginia when so many votes are bought and sold by the democraps. I know for a fact they work that way...
Yes it is me

Scott Depot, WV

#53880 Jun 20, 2014
West Virginia Land owner wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to them all ?? Did someone go postal at the IRS ??
The IRS scandal took on new impetus today with a interesting revelation:
Top IRS officials in Washington, D.C. planned and oversaw the agency’s improper targeting of conservative groups, according to the 72-year old retiring IRS lawyer who will testify Thursday before the House Oversight Committee.
Retiring IRS lawyer Carter C. Hull implicated the IRS Chief Counsel’s office, headed by Obama appointee William J. Wilkins, and Lois Lerner, the embattled head of the IRS’ exempt organizations office, in the IRS targeting scandal and made clear that the targeting started in Washington, according to leaked interviews that Hull granted to the Oversight Committee in advance of Thursday’s hearing.
Treasury Inspector General J. Russell George will return to Republican chairman Darrell Issa’s committee Thursday along with two central characters in the IRS saga: Hull and Cincinnati-based IRS employee Elizabeth Hofacre, who previously gave Hull’s name to congressional investigators, fingering him as her Washington-based supervisor.
Yup, the rats are deserting the sinking ship. They are certainly not willing to go down with it and so they’re naming names. And contrary to all the claims previously, it seems that Washington D.C. was indeed involved and not just a “couple of rogue agents in Cincinnati” as we were told in the beginning.
It’s usually never the crime itself that hangs politicians, but the attempted (and ham-fisted) cover-up. And that’s precisely what this is beginning to look like. As for being “ham-fisted”, is there anything this administration does that isn’t ham-fisted?
Thank you for the juice on this story. Been too busy to watch TV but I will watch them hammer this out on Sunday morning talk shows. Very good post.
West Virginia landowner

United States

#53881 Jun 20, 2014
I would rather have five sisters in a whorehouse than one brother who is a liberal worm/leach attached to a working mans as.s
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#53882 Jun 20, 2014
Fitness whiner......waaa waaa waaa.....pay no attention to the idiot in the white house now but look at the past. Because the idot in the house has lied so many times and been caught. Obama has been the worst president on foriegn policies. Americans paying higher premiums for less coverage. Unemployment that averaged 6.7% and people on the left are happy with a still high rate of 6.3%. Obama added 8 trillion to the nation debt but he more then doubled his budget and then cut overage by half, then they cry victory. Biggest lie of "you can keep your healthcare and doctor if you like them". Obama does not know what a coup is and then calls the side he backed evil less then a year later. How has that illegal prisoner swap go? Obama signs a law and breaks it. This is just a tip of the iceberg. Why do sheeeple keep their eyes closed?
fitness whiner

Elkview, WV

#53883 Jun 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
guess what ... concerning the kids (dropped off illegals) here in oklahoma. its now being reported some have a strange exotic disease and one has already died and another died from rabies. we need to get rid of them now and you save the world liberals come on down here and wipe the snot from their noses until we get rid of them.
. I can't think of a better place for snot than oklahoma. Maybe a tornado will come by and make you a nice lime smoothie to enjoy.
fitness whiner

Elkview, WV

#53884 Jun 20, 2014
West Virginia landowner wrote:
I would rather have five sisters in a whorehouse than one brother who is a liberal worm/leach attached to a working mans as.s
. Yes, let's talk about education because you believe if you are a democat or liberal you don't work. That's great. Now if you are a conservative you are a hard worker. Somebody drank too much fox news kool-aid, cause let me tell ya I worked hard in the construction industry my whole life and my construction affiliations always supported the Democratic party. And conversly the conservative republicans I knew were born with silver spoons in their mouths and I didn't know any that ever worked a day in their lives. I wonder if Mitt ever really worked hard enough to work up a sweat. Or that little guy from arizona who ran against Obama the first time. Do you think it hurt him when asked he didn't know how many houses he owned. That Republican public service pays better than the other side. Why do you think Ronald Reagan went from union president to republican president of the USA. Ask the grinch face dick cheyney how much money he made personally on the wars in the middle-east.
West Virginia landowner

United States

#53885 Jun 20, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for the juice on this story. Been too busy to watch TV but I will watch them hammer this out on Sunday morning talk shows. Very good post.

You are very much welcome !! Glad you like...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO Southern Gospel tenor singer 9 min New_Journey 1
Why do people like to slander other people? (Aug '12) 27 min kathie 30
God is man made 39 min one 21
Rakeem Cato doesn't get drafted in NFL 58 min rah roh 13
CAMC- Nursing Pay (Sep '09) 59 min lil dude 34
lesbian girls for tradein pics only 1 hr Mmmmm 2
Leigh Melton Hooker 1 hr GW grad 1
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE