Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Charleston, WV

#53552 Jun 15, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
Ha!
Wikipedia. Really?
There is absolutely no doubt that Alexander was gay by today's standards (In Alexander's time, there was little stratification between "gay" and "straight.")
You could possibly argue that he was bi, but even then you could argue that his "marriages" were part of his well-known strategy of adopting the customs of the lands he conquered.
You should see Oliver Stone's Alexander as Stone attempted to make the most historically accurate depiction of Alexander's life and used the work of Alexander scholars such as Robin Lane Fox.
It is your OPINION he was gay. There is NO historical evidence to support such as claim as wiki points out. Yes there are some who believe he was, but it is an opinion based on speculation, not hard evidence. And yes I have seen the movie. It is a representation of his OPINION, not historically based FACT. I know in your narcissistic mind your OPINION is fact, but in reality it is not a fact. Looney libs love to claim their OPINION as fact, but that doesnt make it so. You can spam 10 more pages of other peoples OPINION but that still doesnt make it a fact.
George

Charleston, WV

#53553 Jun 15, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
Space is awesome.
Once again, I will ask you since you are obviously avoiding the question. ARE YOU NOW CLAIMING YOU ARE NOT SPACE CADET?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#53554 Jun 16, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, I will ask you since you are obviously avoiding the question. ARE YOU NOW CLAIMING YOU ARE NOT SPACE CADET?
George, you don't ever get to tell anyone they're "avoiding the question." You INVENTED avoiding questions.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#53555 Jun 16, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, I will ask you since you are obviously avoiding the question. ARE YOU NOW CLAIMING YOU ARE NOT SPACE CADET?
Nobody here uses the name Space Cadet, george. You're having brain farts again, and probably regular ones, too.
Billy

Alexandria, VA

#53556 Jun 16, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sweetie.
I know it must be difficult for you being a closeted homosexual. I personally cannot imagine what it must be like to live a lie on a daily basis and I pray that one day you will find the courage to come out.
However, it doesn't help to call people "liars" when they have facts on their side. Alexander and Lawrence were 100% gay and there is simply no debating that.
Do you think other historical gays were actually straight? Sappho, Caravaggio, Caesar, Colette, Roy Cohn, Truman Capote, Edward II, Brian Epstein, Walt Whitman, etc., etc., etc.,?
I say this sincerely -- you need to seek counseling.
people generally need to seek counseling only when a condition is affecting their life in a negative manner. Choosing not to be a fan of gay people is not one of those. I'm getting the feeling you want everyone to love gays. Do you love everything? Spinach, dog crap on your shoes, falling in a well? There are certain things each individual does not like. You'll have to accept that.
Wow

United States

#53557 Jun 16, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
ok...you got me....I am Big Suze....I wear extra large depends because we/I poop our pants and pee our pants...on purpose. I get a tingle down my leg thinking about it.
Perv...
Retard

United States

#53558 Jun 16, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't understand the material, just say so, and we'll review it until you do. Maybe you shouldn't have signed up for the advanced course. There are still openings in auto shop and construction trades.
You must be a teacher ???
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#53559 Jun 16, 2014
With all these illegal immigrants that have come in on buses, the boarder patrol have bee making more sandwiches then doing their jobs. Screw feeding these people. Then after they are processed, they are given a bus ticket to anywhere they want in America on the promise they will return in 90 days. Talk about [email protected]
Jake

Welch, WV

#53560 Jun 16, 2014
Wow
1 post removed

“New Reality show”

Since: Oct 13

Ashburn, VA

#53562 Jun 16, 2014
Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a teacher ???
Of course ADL is a teacher. What else would you expect him to do? You've heard the saying "those who can…do, those who can't… teach."
PArTuie

Apo, AE

#53563 Jun 16, 2014
Vote for Ethel! I miss her.:(
George

Charleston, WV

#53564 Jun 16, 2014
I think Spacey finally remembered that I busted him using Big Suze long long ago, that is why neither will answer the question. I just wanted to see if they were a liar, I already know the answer to my question. Spacey IS Suze whether they admit it now or not.
George

Charleston, WV

#53565 Jun 16, 2014
Interesting they did originally try to deny/hide it though. They obviously like using other names and trying to deceive people into thinking many people agree with their idiotic opinions when it is really only them tooting their own horn. But I guess that is typical for a narcissist.
George

Charleston, WV

#53566 Jun 16, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ADL is a teacher. What else would you expect him to do? You've heard the saying "those who can…do, those who can't… teach."
Maybe a teacher on how to dig a ditch, but lacks the intelligence for much else.
Billy

Alexandria, VA

#53567 Jun 16, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sweetie.
I know it must be difficult for you being a closeted homosexual. I personally cannot imagine what it must be like to live a lie on a daily basis and I pray that one day you will find the courage to come out.
However, it doesn't help to call people "liars" when they have facts on their side. Alexander and Lawrence were 100% gay and there is simply no debating that.
Do you think other historical gays were actually straight? Sappho, Caravaggio, Caesar, Colette, Roy Cohn, Truman Capote, Edward II, Brian Epstein, Walt Whitman, etc., etc., etc.,?
I say this sincerely -- you need to seek counseling.
i didn't see anything that said they were 100% gay. Everything I saw said that people made them out to be gay to push the militant gay agenda of today. Where the men act like women and the women act like men. Just look at obamas female appointees.
George

Charleston, WV

#53568 Jun 16, 2014
Anyone rallying behind a ban on swimming pools yet? Ban fast food yet? No? Remember, those are NOT Constitutionally protected. How many senseless deaths could be averted if we only ban swimming pools and fast food.

==========

7-year-old in critical condition after pool accident in Durham
WTVD – Raleigh/Durham 2:09 mins

A Durham family is holding out hope that their 7-year-old child will survive a terrible pool accident Saturday.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/7-old-critical-co...
George

Charleston, WV

#53569 Jun 16, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>i didn't see anything that said they were 100% gay. Everything I saw said that people made them out to be gay to push the militant gay agenda of today. Where the men act like women and the women act like men. Just look at obamas female appointees.
Their OPINION is Alexander was gay. There is no historical evidence to support such a claim but it help them push their agenda. Like the other looney libs in here they dont much care if what they say and claim as fact is actually true so long as some simple fool believes them to help push their agenda. Truth, honesty, and integrity matter nothing, their personal agenda is all that counts.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#53570 Jun 16, 2014
George is obsessed with gay sex.
i love bacon

Williamson, WV

#53571 Jun 16, 2014
who is running
Ravenswood golf player

Belpre, OH

#53572 Jun 16, 2014
Whats Obama going to do to help with this mess in Iraq ?? Is there anything he can do ? Is there anything he should do ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sh!ty managers 2 min TrueStory 7
Healthcare Racketeering and RICO Investigations 18 min Frank Underwood 9
Nate Dogg cellular 21 min Cat 3
WV is ____ 1 hr Aaron 27
Watched Hilary Clinton 1 hr Liberte 7
Dave Tucker for Kanawha County Sheriff 1 hr Still laughing 33
Brent Hall week on violent criminals 1 hr Wat 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages