|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you imply consistently that AGW is a farce. So please, answer the question. Do you believe that man is causing climate change?
ill answer it. Nobody knows, but it's highly unlikely. Even if man was contributing, it would be an insignificant immeasurable amount. Climate change has been going on since the beginning of time, it's just now they are figuring out how to get some cash and control out of it.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>doubtful since it's been happening for millions of years.
I'm confused. How is it that the climate has been changing for millions of years when the Earth is only 6,000 years old, and only 2,000 years removed the imaginary flood? Do you believe the Earth is billions of years old AND Noah's Ark was a real historical event? That seems a bit conflicting.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the source was the teabag control panel The Daily Caller. You just found it on Yahoo News.
http://news.yahoo.com/murderers-rapists-kidna...
Nevertheless, it is appalling. But the article, in true teabag fashion, is a bit misleading. Of the crimes, 17,228 were for traffic offenses. Another 15,365 were for DUIs. And it is important to recognize that these amazing miscarriages of justice are evidence to support immigration reform, rather than the teabag assertion that everything's fine and we just need to use magic to get rid of the tunnel diggers and border jumpers (half of which are Asian and Caucasian - not Latino).
any of them could be terrorists with bombs. Keep them all out if they have to break laws to get here. Either that or make bank robbery, murder and all other crimes legal acts.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the source was the teabag control panel The Daily Caller. You just found it on Yahoo News.
http://news.yahoo.com/murderers-rapists-kidna...
Nevertheless, it is appalling. But the article, in true teabag fashion, is a bit misleading. Of the crimes, 17,228 were for traffic offenses. Another 15,365 were for DUIs. And it is important to recognize that these amazing miscarriages of justice are evidence to support immigration reform, rather than the teabag assertion that everything's fine and we just need to use magic to get rid of the tunnel diggers and border jumpers (half of which are Asian and Caucasian - not Latino).
The article reported the facts. I am sorry you dont like the truth but crimes are CRIMES, period. I wonder if some drunk driving illegal tunnel digger kills your family you will make light of these illegals and their DUI's not being deported. And the article also said "Nearly 200 murderers, over 400 rapists, and 300 kidnappers in the U.S. illegally were released by Immigration and Customs Enforcement while awaiting deportation proceedings, according to a new report from the Center for Immigration Studies".
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

These are the terrorist scum Obama has been aiding. Wonder what will happen with these people in charge? Lets supply them some more shoulder fired missiles, brilliant......NOT.

==========

Syria rebels to free 1,500 families for food, prisoners

Syrian rebels have agreed to free 1,500 families in exchange for food and the release of jailed opponents of President Bashar al-Assad, a newspaper close to his regime said Monday. The reported agreement involves the release of families held by rebels in Adra, a flashpoint town northeast of…
AFP
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Someone who post the DailyKos has the gall to talk about the Daily Caller/Yahoo news as a source. Too funny.
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Time is running out for Iran to make a deal. Tick tock, tick tock. Load and load.
John

Maysel, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused. How is it that the climate has been changing for millions of years when the Earth is only 6,000 years old, and only 2,000 years removed the imaginary flood? Do you believe the Earth is billions of years old AND Noah's Ark was a real historical event? That seems a bit conflicting.
I am not good at math anyway but I heard them say it on Fox News and they are much smarter than me.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Most accurate article on climate scam that you will find.

http://nzclimatescience.net/index.php...
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine you are going to be confused about a lot of things. Hang in there.

I wonder what your parents would think of your atheism. Is that who you went to church with for 15 years?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

John wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not good at math anyway but I heard them say it on Fox News and they are much smarter than me.
a refresher course in math may help you out. Check into it, ok?
IGNORAMIS George

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

John wrote:
this upsets me so much i have peed myself i dont care doe it is warm on me lage
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Another damn liberal.......the green jobs went belly up. 94% is bullsh@t on your part. And so did the racist czar he appointed
IGNORAMIS George

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Another damn liberal.......the green jobs went belly up. 94% is bullsh@t on your part. And so did the racist czar he appointed
well i disagree with you totaly you need to be horse whipped

“SAVE LIGHT, SAVE COAL”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Yeahright wrote:
<quoted text>"You claim that I claim(insert lie here)". When did I ever say "it is a fact that AGW DOES NOT EXIST". I didnt. I have stated my opinion MANY times, that being "that there is no evidence manmade CO2 is causing a harmful rise in global temperatures and there is no evidence showing that the US reducing its CO2 (by killing coal) will make ANY difference on the changing climate." You have seen me say that many times, yet you LIE and make a false claim about what I supposedly said. Pathological I tell ya.
Back up folks. Comment 49246 from Yeahright in Charleston sounds just like George, then there are more comments from George in Charleston following. I know George has stated more than once, including in the last few days, that he posts only as George. Either George has been lying and hopes nobody noticed, or he'll lie now and claim it wasn't him, or he'll lie and claim that I'm lying. I want him held under a suicide watch pending a psychiatric evaluation.

“SAVE LIGHT, SAVE COAL”

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Are you calling the Christian Science Monitor a liar and disreputable source? Read the link or have someone read it to you while explaining it. Your misconceptions have been deeply implanted by Fox, and will take some careful surgery to remove.
IGNORAMIS George

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Back up folks. Comment 49246 from Yeahright in Charleston sounds just like George, then there are more comments from George in Charleston following. I know George has stated more than once, including in the last few days, that he posts only as George. Either George has been lying and hopes nobody noticed, or he'll lie now and claim it wasn't him, or he'll lie and claim that I'm lying. I want him held under a suicide watch pending a psychiatric evaluation.
so many words from such a small minded nitwit like yourself makes a big deal over nada. go figure

“SAVE LIGHT, SAVE COAL”

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

John wrote:
Written by the Science Director of The Heartlan Institute? That is 100% contrived bulldookey.
This answers 176 of the usual denier arguments, both with a short basic explanation and then with an in-depth page with charts and other data as needed, each page with its own comment section where people (often scientists) argue the fine points. If I'm wrong, nothing happens and life proceeds normally. If you're wrong, we are all in for a lot of trouble, some of which could have been prevented.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

“SAVE LIGHT, SAVE COAL”

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

IGNORAMIS George wrote:
<quoted text>so many words from such a small minded nitwit like yourself makes a big deal over nada. go figure
It's not nothing if we've caught George in a lie. He has a lot of explaining to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loving family looking to adopt 25 min Joe Manchin 7
is jarred chapman a good doctor or is he a scam... (Feb '12) 1 hr Faithful patient 12
Chuck Miller loosing the respect of the public 1 hr knots 4
USA Today mentions The Herd as possible NCAA Ch... 1 hr Weepy 9
Topix users on drugs 2 hr Nancy 7
who is alisyn proctor (Apr '13) 3 hr Experience 51
Russ Bowen found not guilty 3 hr Experience 21
Boom's in Kanawha City 3 hr Gurlfriend 39
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000