Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48199 Apr 29, 2014
Another damn liberal......there are plenty of democrats that need to be kicked to the curb to. The one that needs it the most is Obama but we are stuck with that mistake. Reid and Pelosi need get the tar and feather treatment as they get kicked out.
Space_Cowboy

Clarksburg, WV

#48200 Apr 29, 2014
Listen to me!!! I the smarterest an the bestest on these here posts.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48201 Apr 29, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
fitness guru......It is my opinion from what I have seen from the tea party. In the beginning I did like what they stood for. But they are turning out like the left. It is their way or no way. Bothsides are entrenched that they will fight and not budge. That they are in the right and everyone is wrong. There seems to be no compromise from either side.
tell me what you think ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_moveme... i see nothing wrong here. sure that are some wacks in the movement but 99 percent arnt. the media brands them badly. p.s. they do support some democrats. when they do i will see why.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48202 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
More than half the people disapprove. Seem the ranks of the Cult of the Mighty Obama are dwindling.
==========
Weary of waiting for an economic recovery worth its name, a frustrated American public has sent Barack Obama's job approval rating to a career low - with a majority in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll favoring a Republican Congress to act as a check on his policies.
Registered voters by 53-39 percent in the national survey say they'd rather see the Republicans in control of Congress as a counterbalance to Obama's policies than a Democratic-led Congress to help support him. It was similar in fall 2010, when the Republicans took control of the House of Representatives and gained six Senate seats.
Obama's job approval rating, after a slight winter rebound, has lost 5 points among all adults since March, to 41 percent, the lowest of his presidency by a single point. Fifty-two percent disapprove, with "strong" disapproval exceeding strong approval by 17 percentage points. He's lost ground in particular among some of his core support groups.
its those ill informed voters sucking on mountian dew all day watching woopi goldburg and nancy grace we have to contend with.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48203 Apr 29, 2014
I see the NBA is just like the rest of this thinned skinned whimpy society. Donald Sterling has been banned for life and fined him $2.5 million. Talk about [email protected] You know this will be repealed and rightfully. But there have been plenty of players who have been caught with drugs, beat their wives or been in trouble with the law and they still play. But a private conversation that was illegally taped and he gets this. This woman on ESPN Anita Hill is nothing but a race baiter in the sports world. She is the Melissa Harris-Perry of the sports world. But here is the kicker, Donald Sterling is still going to profit. He is now just a majority stock holder and still gets the profits and if he sells, then he still makes a huge profit. So overall he is not really hurting and gets the last laugh. Deal with it whimps
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48204 Apr 29, 2014
Correction......The woman's name on ESPN is Jammal Hill. But she did not mentioned how the NAACP gave Sterling a lifetime award in 2009 and was going to give him another lifetime award. Talk about getting two black eyes over this. Hypocrites.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48205 Apr 29, 2014
the woman who recorded it is fighting over 800,000 bucks. i think he dumped her to the curb. those two or three chicks in the photo with him are stabbing each other in the back. the drama is just now unfolding.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48206 Apr 29, 2014
it was a set up to blackmail him when he took the keys to the farrari or something that was in his name. so funny.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48207 Apr 29, 2014
my source is fox. the fox news girls were talking chit late last night. it was funny.
George

Charleston, WV

#48208 Apr 29, 2014
This is hysterical. Talk about a hypocrite. He is talking about Egypt being lawless so he is going to cut off aid that would be in violation of US law. It is fine we break the law to giver them money but the reason we wont break the law is because they break are lawless. The most lawless government in US history calling another government lawless. You couldnt make this stuff up. LOL

And lets not forget this lawless Egyptian government that is about to execute over 1000 people without even a real trial is the same one Obama has supported after a COUP. Brilliant foreign policy. Being lawless they deserve millions in our aid. Monkey see monkey do.

==========
George

Charleston, WV

#48209 Apr 29, 2014
Reuters
By Patricia Zengerle 48 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy, chairman of the Senate subcommittee that oversees foreign aid, said on Tuesday he would not approve sending funds to the Egyptian military, denouncing a "sham trial" in which a court sentenced 683 people to death.

"I'm not prepared to sign off on the delivery of additional aid for the Egyptian military," the Vermont Democrat said in a speech on the Senate floor, explaining why he would hold up the $650 million. "I'm not prepared to do that until we see convincing evidence the government is committed to the rule of law."
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48210 Apr 29, 2014
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/lethal-injec... outstanding with the exception of the 15 dollar final meal price. thats kinda cheap. dont you libbys agree ?
George

Charleston, WV

#48211 Apr 29, 2014
Seems businesses are feeling Blue California for Red Texas. That isnt a good sign for the Pelosi's of the world.

==========

TORRANCE, California (AP) Toyota delivered a surprise pink slip to California on Monday, announcing the company would move its U.S. headquarters and about 3,000 jobs from the Los Angeles suburbs to the outskirts of Dallas.

The world's largest automaker will keep a foothold in the Golden State about 2,300 jobs will remain in California after the company settles into its new corporate campus in Plano, Texas. But the announcement is an economic and symbolic slap for California, a historic center of American car culture that has been trying to shake its reputation as a frustrating place to run a business, whether that involves shooting a film or selling a Prius.

"When you look at the whole package, it's difficult to be a business here," lamented Torrance Mayor Frank Scotto, whose community on the edge of the Pacific will suffer as the jobs migrate to Texas.

"If all these great, high-end jobs are leaving California, then we are going to turn into a place that's a retirement community" with low-paying service-sector jobs, Scotto said. "We can't have that," he added, warning that unless the state has a change of attitude, "it's going to be way too late."
1 post removed
caucasian

Oldtown, MD

#48213 Apr 29, 2014
would it make me a racist if i told my gold digger girl friend mistress what ever 50 years younger.to not bring d..... rodman to places or have pictures taken so everyone can blast me for it.
just need to know if it would. if i don't want to be around when he is drunk belligerent urinating and puking everywhere.was a big nba player actor.

also will we hear anything about the remarks kerry made about israel from lberal media

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#48214 Apr 29, 2014
caucasian wrote:
would it make me a racist if i told my gold digger girl friend mistress what ever 50 years younger.to not bring d..... rodman to places or have pictures taken so everyone can blast me for it.
just need to know if it would. if i don't want to be around when he is drunk belligerent urinating and puking everywhere.was a big nba player actor.
also will we hear anything about the remarks kerry made about israel from lberal media
No. Dennis Rodman is one person. You wouldn't be implicating an entire race of humanity.

See there's these studies that show - EVERY TIME - that racism and conservatism go hand-in-hand. And they have one other trait that constantly shows up. I've always wished George and the other dumb bigots would read just one of these studies.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennia...

So you see, it's not your fault you're racist. It's not your fault you don't understand progress.

It's your fault you're stupid.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48215 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
This is hysterical. Talk about a hypocrite. He is talking about Egypt being lawless so he is going to cut off aid that would be in violation of US law. It is fine we break the law to giver them money but the reason we wont break the law is because they break are lawless. The most lawless government in US history calling another government lawless. You couldnt make this stuff up. LOL
And lets not forget this lawless Egyptian government that is about to execute over 1000 people without even a real trial is the same one Obama has supported after a COUP. Brilliant foreign policy. Being lawless they deserve millions in our aid. Monkey see monkey do.
==========
You keep forgetting that we had an admitted international war criminal who illegally invaded the wrong country and destroyed our economy six years ago when you rant about your "most lawless president in US history" ignorance.

It's funny though. Obama hasn't even lost a civil case. Not a single criminal case brought. But in George's mind, he's lawless, because in George's mind, you know - he is the law.

Hilarious.
caucasian

Oldtown, MD

#48216 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Dennis Rodman is one person. You wouldn't be implicating an entire race of humanity.
See there's these studies that show - EVERY TIME - that racism and conservatism go hand-in-hand. And they have one other trait that constantly shows up. I've always wished George and the other dumb bigots would read just one of these studies.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennia...
So you see, it's not your fault you're racist. It's not your fault you don't understand progress.
It's your fault you're stupid.
these guys have you down right to a T, you are a waste of air.
practice what you preach if people don't follow you your group on things or your beliefs your either a racist or a bigot.
you make me laugh and don't know why others waste their time around you
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48217 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
Seems businesses are feeling Blue California for Red Texas. That isnt a good sign for the Pelosi's of the world.
==========
TORRANCE, California (AP) Toyota delivered a surprise pink slip to California on Monday, announcing the company would move its U.S. headquarters and about 3,000 jobs from the Los Angeles suburbs to the outskirts of Dallas.
The world's largest automaker will keep a foothold in the Golden State about 2,300 jobs will remain in California after the company settles into its new corporate campus in Plano, Texas. But the announcement is an economic and symbolic slap for California, a historic center of American car culture that has been trying to shake its reputation as a frustrating place to run a business, whether that involves shooting a film or selling a Prius.
"When you look at the whole package, it's difficult to be a business here," lamented Torrance Mayor Frank Scotto, whose community on the edge of the Pacific will suffer as the jobs migrate to Texas.
"If all these great, high-end jobs are leaving California, then we are going to turn into a place that's a retirement community" with low-paying service-sector jobs, Scotto said. "We can't have that," he added, warning that unless the state has a change of attitude, "it's going to be way too late."
glad to see toyota is smart. texas has no state tax and its full of conservatives who love big corporations and are willing to cut some slack. california taxes the chit out of everyone and the cost of living makes it unaffordable. we have alot of californians who have left and are here in norman. with what they sold their house for out there and what they bought here for that price is shocking. they are kind of goofy at first but they get acclimated to our ways real quick. they cuss that state. why dont you west virginians leave and come on down here. its not as pretty but at least we have jobs.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48218 Apr 29, 2014
dallas metro is huge. dont ever get caught in traffic there rush hour. oh my clucking god.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48219 Apr 29, 2014
caucasian wrote:
<quoted text>
these guys have you down right to a T, you are a waste of air.
practice what you preach if people don't follow you your group on things or your beliefs your either a racist or a bigot.
you make me laugh and don't know why others waste their time around you
I can see how it would be upsetting to find out your ignorance has been both predicted and measured by science. That's gotta be tough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Leon 4,271
Drama at KC Nautilus 1 hr Jason 112
Best bakery in town? 1 hr Martha 8
Art walk 1 hr Bub 5
WV Ag Commissioner 1 hr that guy 3
Ashley Wayson abandons her 3 girls for Travis W... (Sep '16) 2 hr LOOSERS 16
Stuart st 2 hr Brian 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance