Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48126 Apr 28, 2014
The real funny part about the Donald Sterling scandal is that in 2009 he recieved the lifetime achievement award from the NAACP and was about to recieve another award from them within a couple of weeks. Sterling was know way before 2009 about his racist ways and the NBA knew about it before he bought the team. If I was making the money these NBA players are making, I would not care what some racist old fart said. Just publicity and thinned skinned babies.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#48127 Apr 28, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Plus he has the right to be that way.
Yep. And so do the people about to destroy him - his employees.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48128 Apr 28, 2014
"When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything... uh... You just gotta let 'em talk."

-US President Barack Obama

Well said, sir.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48129 Apr 28, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides Bill and Barack, who is more qualified and has more experience?
[Bird screech. Like in the movies when the guy is stranded in the desert.]

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48130 Apr 28, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
The real funny part about the Donald Sterling scandal is that in 2009 he recieved the lifetime achievement award from the NAACP and was about to recieve another award from them within a couple of weeks. Sterling was know way before 2009 about his racist ways and the NBA knew about it before he bought the team. If I was making the money these NBA players are making, I would not care what some racist old fart said. Just publicity and thinned skinned babies.
Yeah but pro teams are all about their corporate relationships. And corporations don't want to be seen doing business with dumb bigots.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48131 Apr 28, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
there is no proof. a fake recording buy a disgruntled fan who didnt pay his season tickets and lost his seat. people are so creative today.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48132 Apr 28, 2014
besides, the guys got more money than god. proof is whats needed. everything else is bullchit. the way i figure it ... he will be fined 20 tickets for colored youth to attend a game.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48133 Apr 28, 2014
the news phhuucks from the liberal left are so sensitive.
Arch

Charleston, WV

#48134 Apr 28, 2014
Never vote for Manchin again ever. He sold out to NY and can easily be bought with a few dollars..
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48135 Apr 28, 2014
Bacon hater......do you think that the million dollar babies will give up that check? Doc Rivers knew his reputation before he left the Celtics to Golden State. So for him to act surprised would be [email protected]
George

Layland, WV

#48136 Apr 28, 2014
liar George wrote:
<quoted text> past your bedtime George?George do you ever do anything productive? Just wondering.
The weirdo who sits around all day obsessing over me and waiting for me to post ask if "I" ever do anything productive. Now that is funny stuff. Get a life already, and while you are at it, get a job. Once again, please leave me alone. Your obsession with me in not normal or healthy.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48137 Apr 28, 2014
go OKC thunder !!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48138 Apr 28, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon hater......do you think that the million dollar babies will give up that check? Doc Rivers knew his reputation before he left the Celtics to Golden State. So for him to act surprised would be [email protected]
No. All NBA players will do shit like not show up for games, etc. Little protests. And the corporations will choke him out.
George

Layland, WV

#48139 Apr 28, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>there is no proof. a fake recording buy a disgruntled fan who didnt pay his season tickets and lost his seat. people are so creative today.
The guy is innocent until proven guilty. Obama commenting and the liberal media acting like they just won the lottery is pretty lame. Everyone knew the guy was a racist and no one cared as long as the checks cleared. I guess it is OK as long as he doesnt talk about it outloud were he can be recorded. And got to love Sharpton talking about it, talk about the pot calling the kettle a racist.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48140 Apr 28, 2014
Bacon......the players will show and play because they are [email protected] They want the money and the glory. They did their 5th grade protest. Plus in their minds if they win the NBA championship(unlikely) then they are likely in for more money and be immortalized in movie deals of how they overcame.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48141 Apr 28, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......the players will show and play because they are [email protected] They want the money and the glory. They did their 5th grade protest. Plus in their minds if they win the NBA championship(unlikely) then they are likely in for more money and be immortalized in movie deals of how they overcame.
And let's not pretend people are going to go to those games. Not in LA. It's over for him, whether the NBA does it or not.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48142 Apr 28, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>The guy is innocent until proven guilty. Obama commenting and the liberal media acting like they just won the lottery is pretty lame. Everyone knew the guy was a racist and no one cared as long as the checks cleared. I guess it is OK as long as he doesnt talk about it outloud were he can be recorded. And got to love Sharpton talking about it, talk about the pot calling the kettle a racist.
racism isnt illegal. making racist comments isnt either. its not against the law and you can go around putting fines on people.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48143 Apr 28, 2014
With Sharpton, Harris-Perry and Obama jumping right on this and their track record of putting the cart before the horse. Now I have my doubts if the tape is real and he is innocent.......lmao
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48144 Apr 28, 2014
you libbys have blown up this race issue way out of porportion. conservatives dont. the past six years of obama/sharption/whoopi/oprah its been used by the left and im getting sick of it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48145 Apr 28, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
With Sharpton, Harris-Perry and Obama jumping right on this and their track record of putting the cart before the horse. Now I have my doubts if the tape is real and he is innocent.......lmao
i have to look up harris-perry. are they from detroit ? hold on, be right back after i gather information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Adams Middle School 17 min Gee 5
Justin Doughty 30 min Timmy 12
Korea 38 min DRTRUTH 6
Why doesn't WV offer early retirement to help w... 39 min Youareanidiot 12
Charleston DMV run by idiots 42 min Gee 2
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr Not Working Already 1,480
What the trainer did oooooooo 1 hr Last One 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages