Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45728 Apr 4, 2014
saddam had been warned. let the scud inspectors in.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45729 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>names from various cultures and countries have similarities. For example, john brown is probably not Mexican or Arab.
This name on the junk lawsuit sounds arab. You say it's an Iraqi. They disliked being brought to justice by bush, so they file worthless lawsuits.
I don't get called a dumb tea bagger all the time as you suggested. I really don't have time to get affiliated with the cause. But being called names never did bother me. Used to see it a little bit in elementary school, but now I realize adults like yourself that call names like that still have the grade school mentality. You really think an adult is going to be upset by being called a dumb teabagger? It's the liberal go to phrase. It means nothing to adults. But you are welcome to call me that if it helps you get through the day. Glad to help out.
Lawsuits? Maybe you should read more. I really wish you were smarter. Then we wouldn't have to post six times to get you to understand one basic fact.

And tell me, what was it the Iraqi people did that required them to be "brought to justice?"
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45730 Apr 4, 2014
I love how a moron like Bacon Hater said Bush ruined our economy when it was Clinton who started the downfall by signing jobs away with NAFTA and The Free Trade Agreement. How far were we going with jobs being shipped away? And Bacon has to go after Bush right now because he can not defend the idiot in office now. Bush has been out of office for G years and Obama still can not stand on his own two feet and be a man. That is why he wears mom jeans

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#45731 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>who admitted he was a war criminal? You? That doesn't carry much weight.
Bush has admitted many times to being an international war criminal. On video.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45732 Apr 4, 2014
saddam refused . saddam and his sons are dead. then the attention was on obama bin laden. bush didnt dick around. bush didnt draw red lines.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#45733 Apr 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea baggers and independents sang God Bless America, Democrats sang God Damn America then Allah Bless America.
No, democrats tried to understand why someone would do this to us. You dumbasses just did more of what it was.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#45734 Apr 4, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
I love how a moron like Bacon Hater said Bush ruined our economy when it was Clinton who started the downfall by signing jobs away with NAFTA and The Free Trade Agreement. How far were we going with jobs being shipped away? And Bacon has to go after Bush right now because he can not defend the idiot in office now. Bush has been out of office for G years and Obama still can not stand on his own two feet and be a man. That is why he wears mom jeans
NAFTA? Get over it. More companies moved overseas under Bush and his rewards for outsourcers than ever did under Clinton or Bush I combined.

It is funny how you pretend that his trillion-dollar, lost, endless wars didn't have any effect. His unfunded tax cuts for billionaires too. All nothing. Blame Clinton. Hilarious.

You guy pretend too much. Really.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#45735 Apr 4, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
saddam refused . saddam and his sons are dead. then the attention was on obama bin laden. bush didnt dick around. bush didnt draw red lines.
Didn't dick around? What was he doing in wars for 8 years, biding his time for his master stroke of "strategery?"
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45736 Apr 4, 2014
bush gets credit for it all. war is hell and collateral damage happens. without an attack saddam would still be lobbing skuds into isreal and saudi arabia. saddam would still be killing kurds with poison gas. the world is grateful.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#45737 Apr 4, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
saddam had been warned. let the scud inspectors in.
The weapons inspectors went in. Found nothing. Said they found nothing. British Intel said there was nothing. CIA said there was nothing. Then Bush and Rummy told the CIA to "make the case." They did. Out of bullshit. 30,000 US casualties later, here we are.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45739 Apr 4, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
that giant sucking sound you hear ... is jobs leaving america. ross perot was right. now obama is killing jobs and reducing hours "so you can spend more time with you family" and ... if you cant make it you cant make it then you can join 46 million other americans on welfare.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45741 Apr 4, 2014
welfare dependency and big government. i will throw in a phone, electric, gas, housing, clothing, computer, cheese, dental, medical, eye glasses and cold hard cash so if you dont vote for me and the republicans get in they will take everything from you. .
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45742 Apr 4, 2014
as repeated 3 times by nancy, chris, piers, and myself.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#45743 Apr 4, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>that giant sucking sound you hear ... is jobs leaving america. ross perot was right. now obama is killing jobs and reducing hours "so you can spend more time with you family" and ... if you cant make it you cant make it then you can join 46 million other americans on welfare.
8.8 million jobs created. All those that were lost during the Bush recession.
2 posts removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45746 Apr 4, 2014
obama caters to collectors and project dwellers. these types are easily indluenced obama > "i will spread the wealth around".
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45748 Apr 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
8.8 million jobs created. All those that were lost during the Bush recession.
So you are saying that the unemployment rate before the recession was 6.7 percent which is the current rate? One thing about you loyal libbys, you never give up on the lie.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45749 Apr 4, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
I found where Goo gets his style inspirations:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/04/1289...
Poor Glenn Beck. He lives in an alternate reality, but is stuck existing in this one.
Declaring that the seven million figure was obviously phony, Beck flew into a rage against Obama and the "rat bastards" in the media who refuse to hold him accountable for his pathological lying.
"This guy," Beck said of Obama, "you put him in a military uniform, I'm not kidding you, you put him on a balcony in a military uniform, this guy is a full-fledged dictator."
"He's a sociopath!," Beck proclaimed, later in the broadcast. "He's sociopathic!."
Then, after an hour of ranting about Obama and the press and the Republicans, Beck finally snapped and declared that he is "not going to pay attention to these people any more, I am not going to waste my life," screaming that "I have a right to pursue my happiness, I have a right to do what I was born to do!"
Shut up, he's totally sane.
whats your opinion of sean hannity ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45750 Apr 4, 2014
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/01/08/msnbcs-rachel-... its chit like this that causes libbys to abandon ship and go with the highest most watched television news program there is.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45751 Apr 4, 2014
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-coleman/201... after chris said this 3 times while i watched the MSNBC news channel i decided to do some checking for you you liberals and this is what i found. for now on if you libs hear something to often on your news channel i need to advise you something is fishy.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#45753 Apr 4, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
I found where Goo gets his style inspirations:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/04/1289...
Poor Glenn Beck. He lives in an alternate reality, but is stuck existing in this one.
Declaring that the seven million figure was obviously phony, Beck flew into a rage against Obama and the "rat bastards" in the media who refuse to hold him accountable for his pathological lying.
"This guy," Beck said of Obama, "you put him in a military uniform, I'm not kidding you, you put him on a balcony in a military uniform, this guy is a full-fledged dictator."
"He's a sociopath!," Beck proclaimed, later in the broadcast. "He's sociopathic!."
Then, after an hour of ranting about Obama and the press and the Republicans, Beck finally snapped and declared that he is "not going to pay attention to these people any more, I am not going to waste my life," screaming that "I have a right to pursue my happiness, I have a right to do what I was born to do!"
Shut up, he's totally sane.
If Obama walked on water, they'd say it's because he can't swim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 58 min Move on 74
Vote Tom Clark for Mr Pride 1 hr Carl Pauley 2
Michael 1 hr Bubba 9
Wanna be Sons of Anarchy in the valley 1 hr Danny Jones Bones 8
New M.C. Reapers. 1 hr Danny Jones Bones 5
Jim Justice Golden Dome 2 hr Charleston Proud 5
Homeless People in Tents 2 hr CHARLES 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance