fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45482 Apr 2, 2014
My real name is Alex

Clarksburg, WV

#45483 Apr 2, 2014
Hello friends.
My name is Alex Weinstein.
I am a professional peter puffer.
Call me anytime, and I will come to you to smoke the sausage!
1-800-Alex-sux.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#45484 Apr 2, 2014
Funny how you believed the figures on the opening enrollment date when the website was down. Also, I don't think we were really desperate and needed those two votes in California. Democrats couldn't possibly win in California without those two votes. Republicans cheat to get a president in office, change voter laws, and have been caught throwing ballots away ect. They find one mistake and want to call it even or make it look like it's the democrats that do it.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45485 Apr 2, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Most people are saying that 5.9 million were kicked off their healthcare but I will go with the lower number of 5 million. You are creating 71% of your goal number when you kicked them off, plus added on to the demand by attaching a fine. And yet you have the nerve to prance around as if you accomplished something? Talk about losers.
We ovehauled our failed healthcare system for the first time in 40 years of presidents who have failed to and in the face of more obstructionism than has ever been witnessed in this nation's history. Despite this and hundreds of millions spent on misinformation and lies, MILLIONS of Americans are benefitting from it. And it only gets better with time - just like social security and medicare and every other entitlement program the conservatives hate but live on.

Major accomplishment.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45486 Apr 2, 2014
Just saying.......if you recall the administration could not get the numbers out but could only get them out quick if it was to their advantage. I wanted voter ID and better voting because I do feel Bush stole the election from Gore. And yes the democrats did cheat but does not make it right either or even. Two wrongs do not make a right.
1 post removed

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#45488 Apr 2, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Funny how you believed the figures on the opening enrollment date when the website was down. Also, I don't think we were really desperate and needed those two votes in California. Democrats couldn't possibly win in California without those two votes. Republicans cheat to get a president in office, change voter laws, and have been caught throwing ballots away ect. They find one mistake and want to call it even or make it look like it's the democrats that do it.
You criticize republicans for complaining about democrats while not speaking up against their own party, yet you just did the same thing. No wonder you are called ignorant sheeple, or ignorant anyway.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45489 Apr 2, 2014
http://nypost.com/2014/01/14/another-25-milli... you see libbys im not into the smoke and mirror magic like you are. what is happening to you is white house directed news is being reported to you 3-4 times. do you want me to tell you what happens in the liberal mind when this happens ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45490 Apr 2, 2014
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/02/13/wer... what bothers me about you libbys is you failure to be objective. its caused by what i call a white house line of propaganda that been repeated 3 times.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45491 Apr 2, 2014
obama tells you obama care is a great victory and you guys line the sidewalks for the parade never mind that is going to cost a trillion dollars its being reported. dont you care ? or is it because your from east st. louis or south detroit and you have a new entitlement.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#45492 Apr 2, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Just saying.......if you recall the administration could not get the numbers out but could only get them out quick if it was to their advantage. I wanted voter ID and better voting because I do feel Bush stole the election from Gore. And yes the democrats did cheat but does not make it right either or even. Two wrongs do not make a right.
You admit republicans stole a horrible presidency and two voter cards were marked democrat by accident in a strong blue state and you call it even. Exactly what I was saying.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45493 Apr 2, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
obama tells you obama care is a great victory and you guys line the sidewalks for the parade never mind that is going to cost a trillion dollars its being reported. dont you care ? or is it because your from east st. louis or south detroit and you have a new entitlement.
I'd much rather spend a trillion on fixing our failed healthcare system than I would spend it on an illegal war we can't win.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#45494 Apr 2, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text> You admit republicans stole a horrible presidency and two voter cards were marked democrat by accident in a strong blue state and you call it even. Exactly what I was saying.
Republicans did not steal a horrible presidency, they kept us from having a horrible presidency. Al Jazeera Gore? Please!!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45495 Apr 2, 2014
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014033134082/us... i dont like obsama and especially dont like this.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45496 Apr 2, 2014
folks, we must get rid of any democrat that has ever supported obama care. we have to start scratch. everyone will suffer if we dont.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45497 Apr 2, 2014
Bacon.....only Americans that has benifited from this are the ones getting free healthcare. This is not an accomplishment. Plus getting over 5 million kicked off their healthcare and the flat out lie of keeping your doctor and healthcare. These are facts and not lies. You create over 71% of your goal when you do that. It is flawed and you know it but spin away. The people are not behind this.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45498 Apr 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans did not steal a horrible presidency, they kept us from having a horrible presidency. Al Jazeera Gore? Please!!
were going to "steal" the ones this year and in 2016 too !! thanks koch brothers.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45499 Apr 2, 2014
Just saying.......I have said the republicans stole the election. But do not give democrats no excuse for they have done the same thing. This is why we need voter ID and better election regulations. Or are they too scared that they will not be able to get illegal votes?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45500 Apr 2, 2014
koch is going to fill up buses of illegals and project dwellers, take them to the polling places and have ice cold 40 oz. colt 45 malt liquor wating for them when they climb back on the buses. also i wanna add were going to sling mud on expensive political adds about the consistent lies, gun grabbing, and distruction of the united states constitution that the S.O.B's are desiring.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45502 Apr 2, 2014
were going to exactly what obama did to win in 2008/12 but this time were turning the tables. were going to do it better and offer a better deal. obama told 100 lies. were going to tell the truth because we have the ammo. > six and eight years of constant lies and failures.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45503 Apr 2, 2014
how have you libbys liked the "change you can believe in" huh ? now tell the truth ok. how about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Pain Clinic (Apr '12) 54 min phARMed 166
Antibiotic Levaquin 1 hr Info 5
Lee Terrace Apartments (Dec '13) 3 hr Blue Guy 87
Campbells Creek (Mar '11) 3 hr Ruthie BB 182
Dakota Procter and his dysfuntional family 4 hr old timer with a ... 1
Who is the White Male Drug Addict and Street-Tr... (Aug '14) 4 hr Jonathan 60
Professional Hillbilly Panhandlers Targeted En ... 4 hr readysteadygo! 21
CHS Principal 8 hr Duerring the queen 44
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]