Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rdge Runr

Princeton, WV

#45713 Apr 4, 2014
makesMEsick wrote:
You stupid cave men the president dosent run the country he's just someone to point a finger at when something goes wrong the multi billion dollar companys run it the Obama election proved that.we put him in office so we could say that we could keep the middle east calm down.also the 9/11 stuff was Americas doing so we could go bomb and mine the resources they had.do your research the mountains of Afghanistan has the highest buckle,zinc,and copper deposits in the world.that's why you quit hearing about Ben laden an focused on Iraq to make the public forget about everything.you stupid hillbillies need to do your research.that why America thinks w.v. is dumb.people like you like to run there mouth without facts and it hurts the whole state.so grow up and talk about stuff that matters unless your a billion air who can make a difference.
YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK
yo mak e me tick you lib fogget yo are the trater tat i hat fu
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45714 Apr 4, 2014
http://youtu.be/GH_LgBexKfk bath house obsama
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45715 Apr 4, 2014
http://youtu.be/fVAXqKugXkg holy chit both the white house occupiers are fairy like. im reporting this to the FBI , i want you tubes freedom of speech taken away.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45716 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>are you talking about a pardon for some kind of lawsuit? Good grief, did you see the plaintiff's name? No wonder he didn't like bush. Bush was making people with names like that face justice.
Lawsuit? No. Federal war crimes charges brought in the name of one of the millions of Iraqi victims.

Names like that? And you wonder why people call you a dumb tea bagger all the time? How is a name an indicator of anything?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45717 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
Bush isnt president. He was never charged with any crimes. This is a distraction the Obama cult members continually use to keep the focus off our dear leader, King Obama. The rant about GWB with lies and idiocy as a deflection. Same old shti, different day.
He is an admitted international war criminal who crashed the greatest economy in the history of man, but you dumb tea baggers pretend like Obama should've waved his magic wand to fix all his fuckups. All while facing more obstructionism than has ever been seen in the history of the United States.

Well, kids, he didn't use a wand. But he did fix his fuckups.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45718 Apr 4, 2014
Innocent Bystander wrote:
Kill Followers of Other Religions
While the Israelites were camped at Acacia, some of the men defiled themselves by sleeping with the local Moabite women. These women invited them to attend sacrifices to their gods, and soon the Israelites were feasting with them and worshiping the gods of Moab. Before long Israel was joining in the worship of Baal of Peor, causing the LORD's anger to blaze against his people. The LORD issued the following command to Moses: "Seize all the ringleaders and execute them before the LORD in broad daylight, so his fierce anger will turn away from the people of Israel." So Moses ordered Israel's judges to execute everyone who had joined in worshiping Baal of Peor. Just then one of the Israelite men brought a Midianite woman into the camp, right before the eyes of Moses and all the people, as they were weeping at the entrance of the Tabernacle. When Phinehas son of Eleazar and grandson of Aaron the priest saw this, he jumped up and left the assembly. Then he took a spear and rushed after the man into his tent. Phinehas thrust the spear all the way through the man's body and into the woman's stomach. So the plague against the Israelites was stopped, but not before 24,000 people had died.(Numbers 25:1-9 NLT)
Kill Old Men and Young Women
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.(Jeremiah 51:20-26)
(Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)
Kill Old Men and Young Women
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.(Jeremiah 51:20-26)
(Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)
That stuff doesn't count. They only like the fuzzy parts other people told them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45719 Apr 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an admitted international war criminal who crashed the greatest economy in the history of man, but you dumb tea baggers pretend like Obama should've waved his magic wand to fix all his fuckups. All while facing more obstructionism than has ever been seen in the history of the United States.
hes not obstructed. pen and phone. changed the obama care law 26 times i think. he has a wand all right.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45720 Apr 4, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hes not obstructed. pen and phone. changed the obama care law 26 times i think. he has a wand all right.
Too bad he can't use it to make the GOP base a group of educated, diverse Americans. Then he wouldn't need it.
2 posts removed
John

Hockessin, DE

#45723 Apr 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawsuit? No. Federal war crimes charges brought in the name of one of the millions of Iraqi victims.
Names like that? And you wonder why people call you a dumb tea bagger all the time? How is a name an indicator of anything?
names from various cultures and countries have similarities. For example, john brown is probably not Mexican or Arab.
This name on the junk lawsuit sounds arab. You say it's an Iraqi. They disliked being brought to justice by bush, so they file worthless lawsuits.
I don't get called a dumb tea bagger all the time as you suggested. I really don't have time to get affiliated with the cause. But being called names never did bother me. Used to see it a little bit in elementary school, but now I realize adults like yourself that call names like that still have the grade school mentality. You really think an adult is going to be upset by being called a dumb teabagger? It's the liberal go to phrase. It means nothing to adults. But you are welcome to call me that if it helps you get through the day. Glad to help out.
John

Hockessin, DE

#45724 Apr 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
who admitted he was a war criminal? You? That doesn't carry much weight.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45725 Apr 4, 2014
i watched in horror as men and women leaped to their deaths out of the world trade center. later that day a watched a united states government sing god bless america together both democrats, independants, and tea baggers.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45726 Apr 4, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i watched in horror as men and women leaped to their deaths out of the world trade center. later that day a watched a united states government sing god bless america together both democrats, independants, and tea baggers.
Tea baggers and independents sang God Bless America, Democrats sang God Damn America then Allah Bless America.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45727 Apr 4, 2014
terrorists saddam, uday, eday. obama bin laden, and the other cards in the deck deserved what they had coming. bush then commenced war. he built a colalition that hasnt been seen since ww2. he had a united nations mandate.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45728 Apr 4, 2014
saddam had been warned. let the scud inspectors in.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45729 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>names from various cultures and countries have similarities. For example, john brown is probably not Mexican or Arab.
This name on the junk lawsuit sounds arab. You say it's an Iraqi. They disliked being brought to justice by bush, so they file worthless lawsuits.
I don't get called a dumb tea bagger all the time as you suggested. I really don't have time to get affiliated with the cause. But being called names never did bother me. Used to see it a little bit in elementary school, but now I realize adults like yourself that call names like that still have the grade school mentality. You really think an adult is going to be upset by being called a dumb teabagger? It's the liberal go to phrase. It means nothing to adults. But you are welcome to call me that if it helps you get through the day. Glad to help out.
Lawsuits? Maybe you should read more. I really wish you were smarter. Then we wouldn't have to post six times to get you to understand one basic fact.

And tell me, what was it the Iraqi people did that required them to be "brought to justice?"
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45730 Apr 4, 2014
I love how a moron like Bacon Hater said Bush ruined our economy when it was Clinton who started the downfall by signing jobs away with NAFTA and The Free Trade Agreement. How far were we going with jobs being shipped away? And Bacon has to go after Bush right now because he can not defend the idiot in office now. Bush has been out of office for G years and Obama still can not stand on his own two feet and be a man. That is why he wears mom jeans

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45731 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>who admitted he was a war criminal? You? That doesn't carry much weight.
Bush has admitted many times to being an international war criminal. On video.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45732 Apr 4, 2014
saddam refused . saddam and his sons are dead. then the attention was on obama bin laden. bush didnt dick around. bush didnt draw red lines.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45733 Apr 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea baggers and independents sang God Bless America, Democrats sang God Damn America then Allah Bless America.
No, democrats tried to understand why someone would do this to us. You dumbasses just did more of what it was.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45734 Apr 4, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
I love how a moron like Bacon Hater said Bush ruined our economy when it was Clinton who started the downfall by signing jobs away with NAFTA and The Free Trade Agreement. How far were we going with jobs being shipped away? And Bacon has to go after Bush right now because he can not defend the idiot in office now. Bush has been out of office for G years and Obama still can not stand on his own two feet and be a man. That is why he wears mom jeans
NAFTA? Get over it. More companies moved overseas under Bush and his rewards for outsourcers than ever did under Clinton or Bush I combined.

It is funny how you pretend that his trillion-dollar, lost, endless wars didn't have any effect. His unfunded tax cuts for billionaires too. All nothing. Blame Clinton. Hilarious.

You guy pretend too much. Really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Prostitute in Charleston 32 min Hardboi86 1
Protesters coming tomorrow 1 hr Trainy Wrek 61
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 402
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Missy 4,200
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 3 hr Just sayin 68
Tom Clark doing drag as Paula Dean 3 hr Debbie 4
Noelle tony (fb name) Stephanie is her name 4 hr Bobbybrown 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance