Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
John

Bladensburg, MD

#45653 Apr 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have zero tolerance for any ignorant religious delusions. But when it comes to body count, Christians beat all comers. Muslims need not apply. It's between Christians and the Stalin/Hitler duo. But Christians pulled far ahead sometime around the Dark Ages (which they caused).
so the Muslim bombings for religious reasons are delusions or are you ok with those?

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45654 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>what makes most Muslims our enemies is their interpretation of the Koran, which tells them to kill or convert all infidels, including you. Now you know.
Most Muslims? I think you're wrong. Most Muslims don't interpret it that way. The bible tells us to kill people who work on Sundays. And homosexuals. Most Christians don't do that either. Both are texts written by men in tents. Anyone who follows them as anything more than a story is delusional. One isn't any better or less violent than the other.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45655 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>so the Muslim bombings for religious reasons are delusions or are you ok with those?
They are caused by delusions. Just like when a Christian whacko bombs a clinic. Same thing. Both are ignorant.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45656 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>yes, let's talk about Bush and the Dark Ages. Let's get some attention off of this community organizing nincompoop we have in there currently that's trying to make us a third world country.
How is he trying to make us a third world country? Surely there are better ways to ruin an nation than creating 9 million jobs, killing our enemies, ending our endless wars, saving our economy, saving our auto industry and overhauling our failed healthcare system. If that's his goal, he must not be doing a very good job.
George

Madison, WV

#45657 Apr 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your enemies, you are much more tolerant of Muslim extremists than you are of Christians.
Of course, seems to me he sympathizes with Muslim terrorists, illegal tunnel digging criminals, gays, mooches, bums, you name it. Just not hard working tax paying white Christian Americans. Those he despises.
George

Madison, WV

#45658 Apr 4, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>yes, let's talk about Bush and the Dark Ages. Let's get some attention off of this community organizing nincompoop we have in there currently that's trying to make us a third world country.
The difference between Islam and Christianity is that Christians left the barbarity of Dark Ages long ago. Muslims did not. THey still embrace the same barbarity they did thousand of years ago. Christians evolved, Muslims havent.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45659 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, seems to me he sympathizes with Muslim terrorists, illegal tunnel digging criminals, gays, mooches, bums, you name it. Just not hard working tax paying white Christian Americans. Those he despises.
They do tend to be the ones who cause the problems in the world. You name the problem, I will tell you the white men who caused it.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45660 Apr 4, 2014
Bacon.......How many of those christian religous nuts are out there compared to the muslims? Did a christian group cause 9/11? You quote old bible but do they do that today? Muslims are worse then todays racist rednecks. They stay quite until called upon and then have no problem to give their life to wipe out people. You mention a couple of nuts on the christian side and there are those out there. But not like the muslims. That is what keeps America weak is people like you.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45661 Apr 4, 2014
This is what I love about the sheeple and this moronic administration being so happy about the 7.1 million sign up for Obamacare. Obama and Jay Carney is their own words were not concerned about the cancellations of policies of not just the 5.9 million in private policies or some of the companies that cancelled policies for it was just 5% of America. But they are excited about getting 2% of America signed up for Obamacare. And the estimation is the only 5 million of the 7.1 have paid. This administration and their sheeple are true idiots.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45662 Apr 4, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon.......How many of those christian religous nuts are out there compared to the muslims? Did a christian group cause 9/11? You quote old bible but do they do that today? Muslims are worse then todays racist rednecks. They stay quite until called upon and then have no problem to give their life to wipe out people. You mention a couple of nuts on the christian side and there are those out there. But not like the muslims. That is what keeps America weak is people like you.
Are you high? George Bush just mass murdered a million innocent people because "God told him to." Please, the nuts are equal. Christians win the body count though. Always have.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45663 Apr 4, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
This is what I love about the sheeple and this moronic administration being so happy about the 7.1 million sign up for Obamacare. Obama and Jay Carney is their own words were not concerned about the cancellations of policies of not just the 5.9 million in private policies or some of the companies that cancelled policies for it was just 5% of America. But they are excited about getting 2% of America signed up for Obamacare. And the estimation is the only 5 million of the 7.1 have paid. This administration and their sheeple are true idiots.
We won. You lost. Get over it.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45664 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between Islam and Christianity is that Christians left the barbarity of Dark Ages long ago. Muslims did not. THey still embrace the same barbarity they did thousand of years ago. Christians evolved, Muslims havent.
Christians haven't evolved. They just have more money.
Laughable

Logan, WV

#45665 Apr 4, 2014
You people crack me up. Christians, Jews, Muslims they are all the same. I crack up when I hear a Christian say that a Muslim is a terrorist and vice versa. Your founding fathers left England due to religious persecution. Paying taxes to the government without proper representation. Those who did not represent their beliefs/interests. Once you realize that when they came here they did not come here in the name of Christianity. God is not mentioned in our Constitution. Why?? Exactly for this reason. What you people are doing. The founding fathers experienced this in England. That is specifically why they stated specifically that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." America is a melting pot if you haven't figured that out yet. This is not only a Christian nation, it is a nation that allows all religions to exist unlike the times our founding fathers experienced in England. You want to pick and choose what you like and don't like. You need to be tolerant. I don't see the Muslims coming here to our land to convert us. What I have seen is decades of America bombs being lobbed onto their lands. Decades of sanctions to economically break them down. Decades of American bases being established on THEIR soils. I don't see little kids being killed on American streets by bombs from Muslim countries. The desire for the US and Israel to steal away their lands and their valuable resources. It's not good enough for us to take care of our own domestic interests. White man has wanted to rule the world from the beginning of time. It wasn't good enough for them to come here and coexist with the Native Americans, no, they had to commit near genocide and take it all. Lol, some of you people wanna blame a bunch of pissed off guys who jumped on a plane and decided to fight back??? Try being raised over there, thousands of miles away and experience their lives. If we could just keep our noses in our own business and defend this land instead of going around the world provoking every nation in the world we would be much better off. But it is not our nature. I'm not getting into the whole religious part of it because all of it is silly to me. I am only commenting on what I have observed in my lifetime.
1 post removed
George

Oceana, WV

#45667 Apr 4, 2014
How can anyone take someone seriously that is so idiotic they would actually say "George Bush just mass murdered a million innocent people because "God told him to."". Talk about delusional. Here is a something to think about. Of all the wars going on right now on the planet, what do all but a very select few have in common? It isnt white men. It isnt Christians, it isnt the USA, it is MUSLIMS. Almost every single war on the planet involves Muslims. Coincidence? I think not. These people embrace barbarism and murder in the name of their religion. Radical Muslims are a scourge on the planet and need eradicated.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45668 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, seems to me he sympathizes with Muslim terrorists, illegal tunnel digging criminals, gays, mooches, bums, you name it. Just not hard working tax paying white Christian Americans. Those he despises.
Socialists and Communists will always degrade working white people of faith. The ignorant sheeple need to be kept in a constant state of panic and attacking hard work is a sure fire way to accomplish this.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45669 Apr 4, 2014
Laughable wrote:
You people crack me up. Christians, Jews, Muslims they are all the same. I crack up when I hear a Christian say that a Muslim is a terrorist and vice versa. Your founding fathers left England due to religious persecution. Paying taxes to the government without proper representation. Those who did not represent their beliefs/interests. Once you realize that when they came here they did not come here in the name of Christianity. God is not mentioned in our Constitution. Why?? Exactly for this reason. What you people are doing. The founding fathers experienced this in England. That is specifically why they stated specifically that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." America is a melting pot if you haven't figured that out yet. This is not only a Christian nation, it is a nation that allows all religions to exist unlike the times our founding fathers experienced in England. You want to pick and choose what you like and don't like. You need to be tolerant. I don't see the Muslims coming here to our land to convert us. What I have seen is decades of America bombs being lobbed onto their lands. Decades of sanctions to economically break them down. Decades of American bases being established on THEIR soils. I don't see little kids being killed on American streets by bombs from Muslim countries. The desire for the US and Israel to steal away their lands and their valuable resources. It's not good enough for us to take care of our own domestic interests. White man has wanted to rule the world from the beginning of time. It wasn't good enough for them to come here and coexist with the Native Americans, no, they had to commit near genocide and take it all. Lol, some of you people wanna blame a bunch of pissed off guys who jumped on a plane and decided to fight back??? Try being raised over there, thousands of miles away and experience their lives. If we could just keep our noses in our own business and defend this land instead of going around the world provoking every nation in the world we would be much better off. But it is not our nature. I'm not getting into the whole religious part of it because all of it is silly to me. I am only commenting on what I have observed in my lifetime.
Christians and conservatives don't want to hear WHY things happen. They just like their echo chamber where everything is black and white, good and evil.

Don't tell them that Somalia was once a thriving country raped by empires and left without resources to watch all the world's wealth float by as they die of famine. Don't tell them we could give them $50 million a year (their take on ransoms) instead of spending $7 billion on Navy patrols. They just want them to be pirates who we kill.

Don't tell them that Muslims have been bombed for decades and that the more we invade and kill, the more they hate us. They just want them to be brown people dead from shock and awe.

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45670 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
How can anyone take someone seriously that is so idiotic they would actually say "George Bush just mass murdered a million innocent people because "God told him to."". Talk about delusional. Here is a something to think about. Of all the wars going on right now on the planet, what do all but a very select few have in common? It isnt white men. It isnt Christians, it isnt the USA, it is MUSLIMS. Almost every single war on the planet involves Muslims. Coincidence? I think not. These people embrace barbarism and murder in the name of their religion. Radical Muslims are a scourge on the planet and need eradicated.
So which is it, God didn't tell him to or he didn't mass murder anyone for religious reason?

Muslims are only at war with us. Because we've been bombing them for decades after we took their wealth. We'd do the same.

Muslims don't need to be eradicated. Religion and the mass delusion it causes needs to be eradicated. Christians kill more than anyone for religion. Now and throughout history.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45671 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
How can anyone take someone seriously that is so idiotic they would actually say "George Bush just mass murdered a million innocent people because "God told him to."". Talk about delusional. Here is a something to think about. Of all the wars going on right now on the planet, what do all but a very select few have in common? It isnt white men. It isnt Christians, it isnt the USA, it is MUSLIMS. Almost every single war on the planet involves Muslims. Coincidence? I think not. These people embrace barbarism and murder in the name of their religion. Radical Muslims are a scourge on the planet and need eradicated.
Bacon is a "9/11 truther." Muslim terrorists didn't take down the Trade Center or strike the Pentagon, Christian white men did. What an imbecile!!

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45672 Apr 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon is a "9/11 truther." Muslim terrorists didn't take down the Trade Center or strike the Pentagon, Christian white men did. What an imbecile!!
No, white men created the hate required. Religion provided the excuse.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45673 Apr 4, 2014
Bacon......you say you won....then that means America lost. Everything Obama stands for is against America. Also in the book Obama wrote before his first election is his love for socialism. Maybe you should read that book before you debate. If you still love this bad president then you are a socialist and against the American way. I read it before I voted during his first bid for president. That is why I voted 3rd party. Then his terrible job he did during his first term, then I did the same thing and voted third party. That is being independent and you may consider it throwing my vote away but I will not vote for either main stream canidate that I feel is wrong for the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ricky igo campbells creek thief 1 hr Great news 13
Steve Harvey ask the city to increase the user ... 1 hr Info 1
Jerry Seinfeld buying Berry Hills Country Club 1 hr Info 1
AEP silences ethics complaint again 1 hr Honestly 4
Racist drawing found at the elite, sophisticate... 2 hr Rolling 9
campbells creek druggies and thieves 2 hr Mr Harm 39
How many of you are invited to trump $100,000.0... 3 hr Comrade trump 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages