George

Charleston, WV

#45300 Mar 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>tell me what MSNBC said about ukraine ... i gotta hear this one.
Once again, just like Egypt, King Obama ignored the law and ignored an illegal coup in Ukraine. He seems to support democracy but only when it goes the way HE wants. Our sanctions were useless and laughable. Neither the US or the Europeans were willing to do anything about Russian annexing Crimea. Too much money involved for one, the EU would be seriously harmed without Russian gas, and the people of Crimea wanted to be Russian. And you got to give Russia some credit on this one, they restrained themself and just annexed the area that wanted to be with Russia, instead of using force to oust the illegal coup perpetrators. Actually Obama did the right thing, nothing. I would never trust the Russians to do anything but what is in their own best interest, but this time they actually acted with restraint. I wonder if the situation was reversed we would be so wise.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45301 Mar 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/28/republ...
**crickets chirping**
But they still want to have gay sex with him. There's no doubt about that.
you dont really believe that chit do you ?
John

Washington, DC

#45302 Mar 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey George, what effect does pumping 27 billion tons of CO2 into the atmosphere and the deforestation of millions of acres annually have on the Earth's climate? Warming, cooling or none?
Simple question.
nothing measurable or noticeable. They found out the earth stopped warming several years ago because it runs in cycles. It's been cooling for several years. So they changed it to climate change. Now the nutcases can blame any weather on it. Heavy rain-climate change. Wind blows hard-climate change. Too hot-climate change. Too cold-climate change. Mud slide-climate change. It's the biggest money making scheme around. The "scientists" they quote are paid to do these studies and guess what, some of them say it's climate change although there is no possible way on earth they could prove that man caused any difference in climate.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45304 Mar 29, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45305 Mar 29, 2014

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#45306 Mar 29, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>nothing measurable or noticeable. They found out the earth stopped warming several years ago because it runs in cycles. It's been cooling for several years. So they changed it to climate change. Now the nutcases can blame any weather on it. Heavy rain-climate change. Wind blows hard-climate change. Too hot-climate change. Too cold-climate change. Mud slide-climate change. It's the biggest money making scheme around. The "scientists" they quote are paid to do these studies and guess what, some of them say it's climate change although there is no possible way on earth they could prove that man caused any difference in climate.
Why do you science deniers always claim the Earth stopped warming? It hasn't. And why would a few years (weather) debunk thousands of years (climate)?

Money making scheme? Who has more money in this - the corporate polluters or the scientists? You're contending that scientists (none of whom chose their profession for the money) stand to personally profit more than corporations? That's just dumb.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45307 Mar 29, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>nothing measurable or noticeable. They found out the earth stopped warming several years ago because it runs in cycles. It's been cooling for several years. So they changed it to climate change. Now the nutcases can blame any weather on it. Heavy rain-climate change. Wind blows hard-climate change. Too hot-climate change. Too cold-climate change. Mud slide-climate change. It's the biggest money making scheme around. The "scientists" they quote are paid to do these studies and guess what, some of them say it's climate change although there is no possible way on earth they could prove that man caused any difference in climate.
http://dailybayonet.com/2008/0 9/big-al-mudslides-caused-by-g lobal-warming/ the chicken littles are blaming global mudslides on global warming.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45308 Mar 29, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45309 Mar 29, 2014
http://patriotpost.us/posts/24337 yes folks, the llbby alarmist scientists are deserving of those paychecks. they keep pumping out bullchit.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45310 Mar 29, 2014
http://global-warming.verticalnews.com/articl... oh my god !! mudslides are now the cause of global warming... now libbys which one is it .... cause or effect ? LMAO
tired of it

Gandeeville, WV

#45311 Mar 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read Katy Teabag. But gun ownership is down sharply. Gun sales are up though. Proof of ignorance. Unless, of course, there really is a war coming against Obama and his Kenyan/US Army.
you may want to ease up on the weed its making you paranoid plus stunting your emotional growth.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45312 Mar 29, 2014
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2014-... hummmm... so the white house releases ukraine victory news and world newspapers report russia had no intention of ever going into ukraine. p.s. their going to keep crimea.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45313 Mar 29, 2014
obama and msnbc dont razzle dazzle ole guru.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45314 Mar 29, 2014
i dont blame vlad for not wanting the rest of the chithole ukraine. crimea was worth grabbling because the people there wanted to be part of russia and russia no longer has to pay rent for the chithole naval base. i do guess alot of people do vacation around the black sea but im going to take a pass on that one if ya dont mind.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45315 Mar 29, 2014
the west cant take care of that chithole. were broke and i better not find out obsama wants to give em a bunch of money. obamas time should be spent on building a nuclear iran. thats what he should do.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45316 Mar 29, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45317 Mar 29, 2014
ukrainian navy surrenders ships. you would think at least they put up a little fight. dammm. those puzzys are going to let obama take care of them i betcha just like the welfare crowd here in america. new we got millions more on american welfare. ukrainians holding out their hands for obama bucks.

“Bacon says: I love you”

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#45318 Mar 30, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read Katy Teabag. But gun ownership is down sharply. Gun sales are up though. Proof of ignorance. Unless, of course, there really is a war coming against Obama and his Kenyan/US Army.
Gun ownership is down but sales are up? Interesting. Care to produce some of those "liberal biased facts" of yours to support that statement?

“Parabolas are better than MTR.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#45319 Mar 30, 2014
Perhaps there is some confusion about the term "gun ownership"." These articles talk about percentage of households with guns. Others talk about guns per capita, where the US is the highest in the world. So, fewer people in the US own more guns. If you and your buddies own guns, you think gun ownership is up, but that's not the whole picture.

Share of Homes With Guns Shows 4-Decade Decline
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/us/rate-of-...
Fewer owners, more guns
http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/...
Chart of the Day: Gun Ownership is on a 30-Year Decline
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/03...

“Bacon says: I love you”

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#45320 Mar 30, 2014
My original statement yesterday was that gun and ammo sales are up significantly under Obama. Bacon criticized my source for these comments. I simply asked him to refute my statement with supporting facts of his own. From that point on, libbys have entered their "denial and deflection" mode. The issue is simple, if you don't believe my facts, produce your own to the contrary. And yes Bacon, crickets are still chirping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanting to buy BLUE pitbull puppy (Sep '12) 15 min EeyoresUnicorn 60
Melissa Mathews 42 min shaggy79 4
Court house security 1 hr appalled 26
ISIS in Charleston 1 hr I know 31
WV Turnpike Condition 1 hr sigh 15
Prayer is BULLCRAP 1 hr I know 62
Wills family on Lee st 1 hr And how 24
•••
•••
Charleston Dating