Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Saint Albans, WV

#43798 Mar 12, 2014
George from Summersville wrote:
<quoted text>We don't care. We always knew that. We'll think of more stuff.
Recess is over. Go pick up your crayons and wipe the snot off your nose(and not on your sleeve like usual). After nap time mommy will pick you up so dont be scared, even when you are bad she still loves you and wont leave you here at daycare.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#43799 Mar 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read what real scientists say about it. Even the ones that were in it (and not from Greenberg Community College). Like this guy:
"In the part of The Great Climate Change Swindle where I am describing the fact that the ocean tends to expel carbon dioxide where it is warm, and to absorb it where it is cold, my intent was to explain that warming the ocean could be dangerousóbecause it is such a gigantic reservoir of carbon. By its placement in the film, it appears that I am saying that since carbon dioxide exists in the ocean in such large quantities, human influence must not be very importantódiametrically opposite to the point I was makingówhich is that global warming is both real and threatening."
-Carl Wunsch, MIT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Global...
Why would a film that has been admittedly WRONG and is produced BY POLLUTERS featuring evidence FROM POLLUTERS hold any weight to an objective intellectual?
Yeah lead authors from the IPCC and other world experts arent real scientists. Only scientists who agree with your idiocy are "real". The data presented by in the video is FACT, not speculation based on debunked idiots and their faulty computer model predictions. So who the "real" scientists again"? Debunked idiots who make false predictions based on flawed theories or ones who use actual REAL data? LMAO Teabagger logic.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43800 Mar 12, 2014
http://sabhlokcity.com/2012/07/a-proposal-to-... government scientists paid to peddle chit. their paychecks depend on it. i agree with this guy we need independant studies but resistance is futile untill obsama "its real" and his herd are gone.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43801 Mar 12, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43802 Mar 12, 2014
read and click on .... enjoy the article. https://occamsedge.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/m...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43803 Mar 12, 2014
http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/spectacula... heres one for the sheeple too ipcc,noaa, and nasa all full of chit.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43804 Mar 12, 2014
like dominos lined up in a row.
tired of it

Oldtown, MD

#43805 Mar 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Recess is over. Go pick up your crayons and wipe the snot off your nose(and not on your sleeve like usual). After nap time mommy will pick you up so dont be scared, even when you are bad she still loves you and wont leave you here at daycare.
also don't forget to tell mommy to put some powder on your bottom.we wouldn't want you to get a chap a## after your diaper change.
George

Danese, WV

#43806 Mar 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://judithcurry.com/2013/09 /20/the-ipccs-inconvenient-tru th/
Some doomsdayer blog says Curry is a paid shill for the oil companies. She isnt a "real" scientists. LOL
George

Alkol, WV

#43807 Mar 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://stevengoddard.wordpress .com/spectacularly-poor-climat e-science-at-nasa/ heres one for the sheeple too ipcc,noaa, and nasa all full of chit.
This guy is what the doomsdayers call a "real" scientists. Talk about teabagger logic. Haha

==========

In 1988, Hansen made three very famous forecasts (shown below) of temperature rise, based on high, medium and very low (Scenario C) CO2 production.

His forecasts were very poor, and indicate that he has greatly overestimated the effect of CO2 on the climate. The graph below overlays the most recent NASA global temperatures(red line) on Hansenís predictions from 1988. The red circle shows 2012 temperature anomalies so far.

NASA reported temperatures show more of an increase than satellites do, but even the NASA temperatures fall below Scenario C - which essentially assumes that people stopped producing CO2 in the year 2000. Hansenís own data invalidates his theory, yet he continues to ramp up his claims about the magnitude of global warming. This is the mark of a very poor scientist.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#43808 Mar 12, 2014
You guys LOVED the horse sex! I mean it is wv!
George

Pine River, WI

#43809 Mar 12, 2014
Yeah these people really want peace. And I got a bridge to sell ya. War is coming. At least we have one leader willing to admit the truth that Iran is scum and will never stop trying to build a nuke until someone stops them with force.

==========

JERUSALEM (Reuters)- British Prime Minister David Cameron denounced Iran's government as a "despotic regime" in a speech to Israel's parliament on Wednesday and accused Tehran of making "despicable" efforts to arm Palestinian militants.

His address to the Knesset was staunchly pro-Israeli, and he delighted his hosts by claiming Jewish ancestral roots and talking tough on Iran, which is in negotiations with world powers on curbing its contested nuclear ambitions.

"I share your deep skepticism and great concern about Iran," Cameron said. "I am not starry eyed about the new regime," he added, referring to the election last year of President Hassan Rouhani, seen as a relative moderate in Iran.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#43810 Mar 12, 2014
Hahaha, the Constitutional violators are having their own Constitutional rights violated. And they dont like it? Go figure. Too funny.

==========

Sen. Dianne Feinsteinís extraordinary statement Tuesday accusing the CIA of spying on Senate oversight staff and secretly removing documents under review suggests a ratís nest of potential legal troubles for the intelligence agency.

The Intelligence Committee chairman took to the Senate floor in response to what she said was an attempt by the acting general counsel at the CIA to intimidate members of her staff by accusing them of illegally removing a sensitive CIA document from a secure location.

Senator Feinstein, a California Democrat, responded with charges of her own, accusing the agency of violating the US Constitution and federal law.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43811 Mar 12, 2014
George wrote:
Hahaha, the Constitutional violators are having their own Constitutional rights violated. And they dont like it? Go figure. Too funny.
==========
Sen. Dianne Feinsteinís extraordinary statement Tuesday accusing the CIA of spying on Senate oversight staff and secretly removing documents under review suggests a ratís nest of potential legal troubles for the intelligence agency.
The Intelligence Committee chairman took to the Senate floor in response to what she said was an attempt by the acting general counsel at the CIA to intimidate members of her staff by accusing them of illegally removing a sensitive CIA document from a secure location.
Senator Feinstein, a California Democrat, responded with charges of her own, accusing the agency of violating the US Constitution and federal law.
whistle blowers will soon be coming out of the woodwork. i want obsama impeached before he is finished with his term. hes a liar and he writes his own laws.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43812 Mar 12, 2014
his south side chicago supporters, the ones that he has left ,,should be fired upon for any looting or burning his impeachment may cause.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43814 Mar 12, 2014

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#43815 Mar 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>whistle blowers will soon be coming out of the woodwork. i want obsama impeached before he is finished with his term. hes a liar and he writes his own laws.
And I want Mila Kunis to snort blow off my Johnson, but that's probably not gonna happen.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#43816 Mar 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Some doomsdayer blog says Curry is a paid shill for the oil companies. She isnt a "real" scientists. LOL
Curry is a real scientist. But she works for BP. She gets paid from a polluter. To say that doesn't affect her stance on pollution is pure, unadulterated ignorance.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#43817 Mar 12, 2014
George wrote:
==========
I wish she had something or someone to back her up. The woman has lost it though and has no credibility anywhere.
tired of it

Oldtown, MD

#43818 Mar 12, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
You guys LOVED the horse sex! I mean it is wv!
no need to be down on us. arizona said they would bake you and your partner a cake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey Crist contradicting his self 13 min wondering 17
Roommate Needed 22 min Mike 9
The rain in Spain 27 min SusieSunshine 13
jessie shaffer (Apr '14) 46 min RETIRED COURTESY ... 7
David Russell 1 hr CuzIcan 10
Dave Tackett 1 hr Charlie West 1
Is it true? 1 hr Millie 1

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages