Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43443 Mar 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are still confused buy the Fox New regurgitated tagline. The red states are the poor states. The blue states pay for them. Democrats pay for republicans. Massachusetts pays for Mississippi. Cali and New York for all your other welfare strongholds - Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, etc. You know, all the places where food stamp use is high, high school grad rates are low and they teach abstinence education (but have the highest rate of teenage pregnancy among developed populations in the world).
When you try to play the "welfare Obama voter" card, you just look stupid. The facts just don't jive. But like I said, facts have a liberal bias.
How can all those states have the highest rates of teen pregnancy when they are Republican, family-values states and Republicans claim to be the Christian party? Could, once again, their words not match reality?
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43444 Mar 9, 2014
watchthis wrote:
Go wash some cars hahahaha!!!!!
???
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43445 Mar 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are still confused buy the Fox New regurgitated tagline. The red states are the poor states. The blue states pay for them. Democrats pay for republicans. Massachusetts pays for Mississippi. Cali and New York for all your other welfare strongholds - Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, etc. You know, all the places where food stamp use is high, high school grad rates are low and they teach abstinence education (but have the highest rate of teenage pregnancy among developed populations in the world).
When you try to play the "welfare Obama voter" card, you just look stupid. The facts just don't jive. But like I said, facts have a liberal bias.
Looking stupid has never stopped them. You gotta hand it to them for not caring about that.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43446 Mar 9, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not these facts.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/...
Heres the last paragraph of your source:

The survey found that significant proportions of Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%). The programs were Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment benefits and food stamps.
Sausage sniffers

Bridgeport, WV

#43447 Mar 9, 2014
I support pee wee Herman
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43448 Mar 9, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not these facts.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/...
Pew also says this: Just 28% of Republicans believe the party is doing a good job in standing up for its traditional positions of smaller government, tax-cutting and conservative social values.

Are you a 28 percenter?
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43449 Mar 9, 2014
And this: Tea Party’s Image Turns More Negative
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43450 Mar 9, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
Essay Questions
1. Which situation is worse, and why?
2. Which situation is better, and why?
A. Government subsidies and tax loopholes for very rich soulless corporations which actively avoid paying taxes, and can get huge loans from banks at any time.
B. Government subsidies and aid for poor human beings who have no resources to fall back on.
government welfare dole collecting cradle to grave recipients ARE NOT POOR ! i want you libbys to stop it right now. obama voters = free, free, free !!
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43451 Mar 9, 2014
And this: GOP Deeply Divided Over Climate Change
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43452 Mar 9, 2014
And this: Among Tea Party Republicans, the largest share –41% – says that global warming is just not happening
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#43453 Mar 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
"But when the political lens shifts from partisanship to ideology, the participation gap vanishes. Self-described political conservatives were no more likely than liberals or moderates to have received food stamps (17% for each group), according to the survey."
Woops.
Spin it any way you want, you losers on the left are the party of entitlements. If you don't believe me, ask the Obamaphone lady. "He's gonna give us a phone, he's gonna do more."
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43454 Mar 9, 2014
And this:

. Business Insider reported on this back in 2010 but Kohut confirms that "conservative Republicans make up as much as 50% of the audiences for Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly. There is nothing like this on the left. MSNBC’s Hardball and The Rachel Maddow Show attract significantly fewer liberal Democrats."

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#43455 Mar 9, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>How can all those states have the highest rates of teen pregnancy when they are Republican, family-values states and Republicans claim to be the Christian party? Could, once again, their words not match reality?
It's actually pretty perfectly aligned in direct opposition to everything "conservative." Red states lead in all the things the GOP hates - not just welfare, unwanted pregnancy and dropout rates, but in drug use, low income, unemployment, divorce, eviction and overall low standard of living. If you want to find the places where things actually jive with traditional conservative values, you have to go the deep blue states where education is a priority. There, divorce rates are cut in half, incomes lead the world and standard of living is as high as it gets.

By the way, idiot tea baggers, congratulations on your new Jesus law in Texas that closed 90 percent of the abortion clinics. To date, 33,000 abortions that would have once been performed safely in Texas have not been. That's 33,000 more unwanted pregnancies. It's also 33,000 children that will require WIC, food stamps, welfare. But we all know you don't give a shit about people once they are alive.
1 post removed
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43457 Mar 9, 2014
By the way:
Fox News Poll conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R). Dec. 14-16, 2013. N=1,027 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.
2010 & earlier: Conducted by Opinion Dynamics Corp. LV = likely voters. Except where noted, results below are among registered voters.

"Do you approve or disapprove of the job Republicans in Congress are doing?"

Approve Disapprove
Unsure

%%%
12/14-16/13 22 73 5
11/10-12/13 21 73 5
10/20-22/13 20 75 5
8/3-5/13 24 66 9
6/9-11/13 23 67 10
3/17-19/13 23 69 8
10/23-25/11 22 69 9

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#43458 Mar 9, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>government welfare dole collecting cradle to grave recipients ARE NOT POOR ! i want you libbys to stop it right now. obama voters = free, free, free !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P36x8rTb3jIXX
Failure to answer the questions as stated, inclusion of a video link instead of your own words. Grade F-.
Bubbly expression of your quirky personality, I'll raise it to an F.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#43459 Mar 9, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin it any way you want, you losers on the left are the party of entitlements. If you don't believe me, ask the Obamaphone lady. "He's gonna give us a phone, he's gonna do more."
No, that's just your narrative. The Obamaphone lady was uninformed - Bush gave her the phone and the program began under him. But uninformed is just another idiot category you lead in. You do realize that 63 percent of you dumbasses THINK WE FOUND WMDs IN IRAQ, right?

And those "entitlements" - give you one guess who leads the nation in taking them. Hmmm. Which party is made up of old men who are on Medicaid and Social Security?
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43460 Mar 9, 2014
What do you Repubs think about this? Georges, I know you guys won't answer because it would force you to have to give an opinion, which you don't do:

Among "tea party" Republicans, Cruz's popularity has climbed, from a 47 percent favorability rating in July to 74 percent, according to a Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday. Non-tea-party Republicans see him in a less favorable light, with his unfavorable numbers up to 31 percent.

Things like this always throw you Repubs off because you can't follow the herd on this. The herd is divided and that makes Repubs panic with no consensus opinion to follow.

So we won't be surprised if no one answers.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#43461 Mar 9, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>And BH can handle himself just fine as evidenced by the way he shredded you to pieces Friday night.
You are too funny. You just make up your own reality as you go along. First of all, I wasnt even here Friday night ya dipstick, so yeah he sure crushed me. Hahaha. And secondly I am the one who posted what "he claimed I clamed(insert lie here)" and then what I actually said to PROVE he was a liar. I have also posted what you have said in the past and then the truth to show how your are also a habitual liar. You are both pathological liars. A piece of advice. Just because the delusions in your head tell you I said something doesnt mean I actually did. LOL See a doctor.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#43462 Mar 9, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin? It was a direct quote from your article.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43463 Mar 9, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BridgeValley takes step toward moving campus to... 9 min M Halburn 4
(((Pray Today in May 16, 2018))) 13 min Satan 2
Rubber ducky of darkness 23 min D Smith 3
Best news anchor 38 min Tony 1
GW students deface Riverside softball billboard 41 min Coolview 61
Let the sports betting begin 1 hr Danny 5
Make America Great Again 1 hr Tim Smith 1
Tanisha Hairston 7 hr Heart hurts 81

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance