Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Elizabeth, WV

#41296 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>What do you argue with Repubs about? I still really haven't seen you state anything that you disagree with them on.
Because I pretty much despise the Dems in here and have chosen usually not to help them by pointing out what I agree with them on. If I do Guru wont give me green checks anymore. ;)
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41297 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>liberals are constantly coming up with grand ideas and schemes... after they dream up what they think is a good one its crusade time. over and over again I have to tell them NOTHING IS FREE. I would love to be a telemarketer and have only a list of liberals I could call. used car salesman get all the fun too, when dealing with their types.
Ok, there's one I'll agree with you on. Dems do constantly come up with ideas and that is not something I would ever accuse Repubs of.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41298 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the Obamazombies in here do use many names to deceive people and make it look like many people actually agree with them when in reality it is just them playing childish games.
With all due respect, George, I don't think anyone posting under other names would be doing it to try to fool people into believing that lots of people disagree with them. It wouldn't fool many people when the different names are all from the same city. Most of the posts I've seen that were obviously the same person were like mine--satirical attempts at showing how the person they are impersonating's posts are ridiculous. I mean if someone else from anywhere but Parkersburg posts something under Christian Dem, no one will think it's me.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41299 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>are you for real ? is your name Melissa ?
See this is what I mean. No explanation or reasoning behind the post.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41300 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>are you for real ? is your name Melissa ?
And I still don't get the Melissa thing.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#41301 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, what is your opinion on global warming?
And if we ever do have this discussion, we will have to go to another room in private. Bacoliar is a severely mentally ill narcissist and in physically/mentally unable to butt out of our conversation no matter how nicely he is asked. He will continually interrupt an do his "he claims that I claim" lying routine in order to make you believe I think things that I actually do not and he must give his opinion and claim it is right the debate is over and if you dont agree with him you dont believe in science. Severely mentally ill narcissist. he needs committed but if you act like an adult and no longer play childish name games and such, I would really like to have a discussion on global warming. It is a very important issue that needs discussed often.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41302 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
simple minded libbys lol
Again,George, another example of a Repub comeback. Nothing there. He can't even communicate why he thinks I'm a simple minded lib. How can you stand this mindlessness, drivel and immaturity.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#41303 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>How can you say that when 99 percent of thetime a Republican responds to a questions, they don't answer the question, they just call us a whistledick or a limp dick or something like that. You rarely get that from a Dem. We don't like Repubs because they are greedy and selfish. On the other hand, Repubs don't like us because we have compassion for the poor and want to help the less fortunate. And, all Repubs can do is try to label everyone in that category as lazy and unwilling to work which isn't true. Some definitely are, but why lump those with legitimate needs in with them just to win your point?
And you are lumping everyone who criticizes Obama(about anything) together. I am not a Repub so I can not speak for them. And for someone who just came here and isnt someone else in here, you sure sound EXACTLY like some of the other personalities in here. Almost word for word. Is there some kinda manual you all read or something?
George

Elizabeth, WV

#41304 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respect, George, I don't think anyone posting under other names would be doing it to try to fool people into believing that lots of people disagree with them. It wouldn't fool many people when the different names are all from the same city. Most of the posts I've seen that were obviously the same person were like mine--satirical attempts at showing how the person they are impersonating's posts are ridiculous. I mean if someone else from anywhere but Parkersburg posts something under Christian Dem, no one will think it's me.
You must be new here. Give it a few weeks and you will see what I said is true. Many personalities, very few actual people.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41305 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Because I pretty much despise the Dems in here and have chosen usually not to help them by pointing out what I agree with them on. If I do Guru wont give me green checks anymore. ;)
So you are saying the most Dems, except in here, are great folks that you agree with on most issues? I just haven't seen any evidence that you agree with Dems on much of anything and I am just trying to politely point that out and ask you to share some of those. There's no way with all the examples I've given you of the childish names that Repubs have referred to us as, that you can say that it is only Dems who are behaving in a way that you don't like. I just don't understand why you don't want to identify as a Repub when you seem to agree with them on everything and disagree with Dems on everything. Don't get offended. I am just trying to have that civil conversation with you that you say you can't have with the Dems on here.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41306 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And you are lumping everyone who criticizes Obama(about anything) together. I am not a Repub so I can not speak for them. And for someone who just came here and isnt someone else in here, you sure sound EXACTLY like some of the other personalities in here. Almost word for word. Is there some kinda manual you all read or something?
George, most people in a political party have the same general opinions as a whole. They maybe have some disagreements on some issues, but overall, they are going to sound alike because most of their opinions are very similar. That is why they join one party or the other. Why, if I agreed with most Republican positions, would I be a Democrat? Except in a state like WV where there is a political advantage to labeling yourself as a Democrat when you are really a Republican. I believe in most of what the Dems stand for and that is why I am a Dem. If a had a lot of opinions of both parties, I would probably be an independent. I don't see what is so confusing to you about people with similar or the same opinions being in one party or another.
ihy

United States

#41307 Feb 12, 2014
Politics is for, boring people who like to argue about things you have no control of. Why argue about Obama, like your going to make a difference (your vote didn't even count.) And in Obama's words,"he is president he can do whatever he wants." The peoples opinion doesn't matter. Neither does the Senate's! Politics=compulsive lying.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41308 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41309 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41310 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41311 Feb 12, 2014
George

Smithers, WV

#41312 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>George, most people in a political party have the same general opinions as a whole. They maybe have some disagreements on some issues, but overall, they are going to sound alike because most of their opinions are very similar. That is why they join one party or the other. Why, if I agreed with most Republican positions, would I be a Democrat? Except in a state like WV where there is a political advantage to labeling yourself as a Democrat when you are really a Republican. I believe in most of what the Dems stand for and that is why I am a Dem. If a had a lot of opinions of both parties, I would probably be an independent. I don't see what is so confusing to you about people with similar or the same opinions being in one party or another.
And I agree with the Democrat party stance on the majority of issues, that is why I identify as a Dem. MANY Democrats and not happy with how Obama has handled MANY things. ANd yes most Dems I know other than people in this room I generally agree and get along with. Why do you think you get to decide what as a Dem I should stand for? Because the majority of urban Democrats support gun bans that means ALL Dems are supposed too? Thats nonsense. Many Dems support gun rights for example. If you dont want to call me a Dem because I criticize Obama on things I think he is doing wrong, feel free. I dont care about labels. Funny thing is in everyplace but this forum I am considered a liberal by the righties. It kinda cracks me up. Like I said before people need to stop blindly following, and by acting like as a Dem you should support whatever the Dem idiots we have for leadership says I should is blindly following. I make up my own opinions on every single issue. I am capable of reasoning and making my own decisions on what I think is right. I dont need someone else to tell me what I am supposed to think.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41313 Feb 12, 2014
he ting I don't get about the obama zombie's that wont die is this ..>> http://www.endalldisease.com/obama-lies/
George

Smithers, WV

#41314 Feb 12, 2014
ihy wrote:
Politics is for, boring people who like to argue about things you have no control of. Why argue about Obama, like your going to make a difference (your vote didn't even count.) And in Obama's words,"he is president he can do whatever he wants." The peoples opinion doesn't matter. Neither does the Senate's! Politics=compulsive lying.
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/ 2.0/video/politics/2014/02/11/ sot-va-obama-open-mic-whatever -i-want.cnn.html
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41315 Feb 12, 2014
make sure to scroll down on that one site I just posted so you have proof .....YOUR GUY IS A LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU Basketball 4 min Alien 2
The shitt family 14 min Scooter Hodges 3
CAMC- Nursing Pay (Sep '09) 1 hr . 84
Rump rangers 1 hr Loving Lesbian 12
cary. and. paul 2 hr santa 5
Tom Clarks Blue Goose 2 hr santa 2
Five Guys closes store location in Charleston 2 hr Wvphoto 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance