Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Elizabeth, WV

#41283 Feb 12, 2014
And Bacoliar will come on here later and do his "he claims that I claim(insert lie here)" routine and tell you what he claims my opinions are, but they are all lies, just like when you impersonated me and gave what you thought were my opinions. I think it says a lot when someone feels the need to falsely tell others what their opinions are instead of letting them give them for themself, but then they would actually have to defend their own opinion. Instead of defending their own opinion they just lie and make up what their adversary's opinion is.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41284 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Dem on almost everything with a few exception. I am a Dem but also a strict Constitutionalist. I think the Constitution should be followed to the letter without exception, so that includes things like the NSA and gun control. The NSA is the real threat to our way of life, far more that some goat herding terrorist. If people actually bothered to educate themself about Bin Laden and his plan, they would know we have let Bin Laden succeed. We have done EXACTLY what he wanted us to do. He changed us from within and that was his plan all along. I support the Constitution and support the 2nd amendment. I do support expanded background checks but do not support banning or restricting any more firearms. OUr current laws are fine the way they are. I also side with the Repubs on immigration. We just can not assimilate everyone in th world who wants to come here. Seal the border but the real answer is severely punish employers who hire them. That alone will solve the problem. I guess the main thing I stand with and the thing that makes you claim I am a Repub is I think Obama sucks. His second term has been a disaster. The lawlessness is unacceptable. He is not a king. He can not make or change laws. He must follow the Constitution. Since he doesnt I criticize him and to you cult memebers that somehow means in your mind I am not a Dem. If people on both sides would stop blindly following party lines and stand up for what is right, not what their party thinks is right, we might actually accomplish something and make things better. Instead, they want us to fight so nothing gets done other than lining politicians and their buddies pockets. It is impossible to list my opinions on each issue but feel free to ask if you want. I am sure you probably think you know my opinion on global warming, but i promise you that even on that you dont. No one has bothered to have a civil discussion to even know what I think.
Okay, what is your opinion on global warming?
George

Elizabeth, WV

#41285 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really agree with this guy, George? I'm trying to give you some credit for being sharper and more mature than this.
What is funny is every place I discuss politics I am always arguing with Republicans...except here. The Dems in here are so hostile, childish, and just downright obnoxious it is almost enjoyable to make them look like idiots even on issues i tend to agree with them in principle. LOL
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41286 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And broken by Obama, passing one of the biggest tax increases in history after promising no new taxes on anyone making less than 200K.
Ok, I'm listening. How did he raise taxes on those making less than 200K?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41287 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>That is one thing the Obama culies in here dont seem to understand. Someone has to pay. I guess since it isnt them they just dont worry about things like that.
liberals are constantly coming up with grand ideas and schemes... after they dream up what they think is a good one its crusade time. over and over again I have to tell them NOTHING IS FREE. I would love to be a telemarketer and have only a list of liberals I could call. used car salesman get all the fun too, when dealing with their types.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41288 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'm listening. How did he raise taxes on those making less than 200K?
are you for real ? is your name Melissa ?
George

Kimberly, WV

#41289 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'm listening. How did he raise taxes on those making less than 200K?
The ACA is a tax. I know you wont want to admit that, but according to the Supreme Court it is a tax. Since SCOTUS said it is a tax I think that fact is indisputable. Now the zombies will try and spin it and argue it isnt a tax, but that is just spin.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41290 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>What is funny is every place I discuss politics I am always arguing with Republicans...except here. The Dems in here are so hostile, childish, and just downright obnoxious it is almost enjoyable to make them look like idiots even on issues i tend to agree with them in principle. LOL
What do you argue with Repubs about? I still really haven't seen you state anything that you disagree with them on.
George

Kimberly, WV

#41291 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, what is your opinion on global warming?
Maybe some other time on this one. It i a very complex and complicated issue, not something you can just give an opinion on in a statement or 2.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41292 Feb 12, 2014
I have a bag of rocks that I will sell you and it will make you rich ! I will sell you three and you can turn them into four and keep the money on the forth bag !!

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#41293 Feb 12, 2014
Once a tea bagger tries to claim that Obama is somehow more "lawless" than Bush, he can no longer be taken seriously. When they start denying science, it's over.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41294 Feb 12, 2014
simple minded libbys lol
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41295 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>What is funny is every place I discuss politics I am always arguing with Republicans...except here. The Dems in here are so hostile, childish, and just downright obnoxious it is almost enjoyable to make them look like idiots even on issues i tend to agree with them in principle. LOL
How can you say that when 99 percent of thetime a Republican responds to a questions, they don't answer the question, they just call us a whistledick or a limp dick or something like that. You rarely get that from a Dem. We don't like Repubs because they are greedy and selfish. On the other hand, Repubs don't like us because we have compassion for the poor and want to help the less fortunate. And, all Repubs can do is try to label everyone in that category as lazy and unwilling to work which isn't true. Some definitely are, but why lump those with legitimate needs in with them just to win your point?
George

Elizabeth, WV

#41296 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>What do you argue with Repubs about? I still really haven't seen you state anything that you disagree with them on.
Because I pretty much despise the Dems in here and have chosen usually not to help them by pointing out what I agree with them on. If I do Guru wont give me green checks anymore. ;)
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41297 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>liberals are constantly coming up with grand ideas and schemes... after they dream up what they think is a good one its crusade time. over and over again I have to tell them NOTHING IS FREE. I would love to be a telemarketer and have only a list of liberals I could call. used car salesman get all the fun too, when dealing with their types.
Ok, there's one I'll agree with you on. Dems do constantly come up with ideas and that is not something I would ever accuse Repubs of.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41298 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the Obamazombies in here do use many names to deceive people and make it look like many people actually agree with them when in reality it is just them playing childish games.
With all due respect, George, I don't think anyone posting under other names would be doing it to try to fool people into believing that lots of people disagree with them. It wouldn't fool many people when the different names are all from the same city. Most of the posts I've seen that were obviously the same person were like mine--satirical attempts at showing how the person they are impersonating's posts are ridiculous. I mean if someone else from anywhere but Parkersburg posts something under Christian Dem, no one will think it's me.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41299 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>are you for real ? is your name Melissa ?
See this is what I mean. No explanation or reasoning behind the post.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41300 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>are you for real ? is your name Melissa ?
And I still don't get the Melissa thing.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#41301 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, what is your opinion on global warming?
And if we ever do have this discussion, we will have to go to another room in private. Bacoliar is a severely mentally ill narcissist and in physically/mentally unable to butt out of our conversation no matter how nicely he is asked. He will continually interrupt an do his "he claims that I claim" lying routine in order to make you believe I think things that I actually do not and he must give his opinion and claim it is right the debate is over and if you dont agree with him you dont believe in science. Severely mentally ill narcissist. he needs committed but if you act like an adult and no longer play childish name games and such, I would really like to have a discussion on global warming. It is a very important issue that needs discussed often.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41302 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
simple minded libbys lol
Again,George, another example of a Repub comeback. Nothing there. He can't even communicate why he thinks I'm a simple minded lib. How can you stand this mindlessness, drivel and immaturity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maxine Waters 12 min Ned Callister 1
Liars—— 37 min Ned Callister 15
Chad Harding, Ex Funeral Director, sentenced to... 45 min Newton 14
News Uh Oh: Manchin Accused of Using Taxpayer Dollar... 46 min Al Jackson Jr 24
Pelosi / democrats 48 min You cannot 9
Is DOH workers drug tested? 50 min Stop lying 26
Will Multifest still be on for the summer? (Apr '13) 52 min Starks stole it all 52

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages