Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39554 Feb 1, 2014
Jimmy Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high? This country ain't gonna ever elect a fella named "Jeb." They sure as hell aint gonna elect a fella whose dad was a one termer and whose brother is one of the least respected presidents in all American history.
You don"t understand the power of the Bush dynasty, how do you think any of them got elected stupid.
JamieWV

Beckley, WV

#39555 Feb 1, 2014
hey ....you Guy's!!! Ya'll are going out to dinner and really discussing these fact's face to face....right?

I mean your not still hiding behind screen names doing this towards each other...you've man'ed up and are going to logically figure this out?
Debate ? Figure thing's out? Provide question's toward's one another?

Right?
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39556 Feb 1, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i can tell by the sudden quietness that you libs are wondering youselves... is this correct ? think about it a moment. when you hear obamas voice are you immediately drawn to wherever that voice is coming from such as the television set ?
I think they get sexually aroused when ever they hear his voice. They start squealing, and make sheep sounds in anticipation.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#39557 Feb 1, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> You don"t understand the power of the Bush dynasty, how do you think any of them got elected stupid.
Daddy Bush was a one-termer crushed by Bill Clinton in his last election. The sonuvaBush was the biggest disaster in the history of this nation, by far.

Dynasties are used to describe periods of SUCCESS. The Bush family hasn't had any.
Please, save your delusions.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39558 Feb 1, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> I think they get sexually aroused when ever they hear his voice. They start squealing, and make sheep sounds in anticipation.
You guys and your obsessions with sex. Gay sex, straight sex - you're all nuts. Then you wonder why the world laughs at you and Saturday Night Live is still in business.
Mayor of Town

Fairmont, WV

#39559 Feb 1, 2014
I officially ban any more posts about the Election or candidates. Like it or not, I view it as being recklessness, insidious, incendiary, defamatory and other Multisyllabic adjectives.

Besides, It really seems to be a choice of death by lethal injection , or death by firing squad.( Can we not just place a new Ipod Robot there and move on)

The corruption there, the broken promises, the financial mismanagement, the lies, deceit, bowing to Big Money Influence, The Bad water... It seems like a bigger version of Our' Council meeting, and I can almost not bear it.

Now, If Herman Cain were running there just might be hope ( at least for humorous session of the legislature. But, No Instead Lets see: Increase the Budget for Cronies Businesses, funded by State Lottery Revenue Proceeds, Figure out how to absolve the culprits of the Chemical spill, Permit more NJ NY hazardous waste to build up the mountains, Make Certain Obamacare does not screw up our fellow senate member's insurance, in any way, Increase the Retirement Funds..Then Break!

Now, as the Mayor, I tell you officially, that this post is closed!
Mayor of Town

Fairmont, WV

#39560 Feb 1, 2014
Was this really a post from 2010? Area we going to retroactively impeach all senators?
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39561 Feb 1, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy Bush was a one-termer crushed by Bill Clinton in his last election. The sonuvaBush was the biggest disaster in the history of this nation, by far.
Dynasties are used to describe periods of SUCCESS. The Bush family hasn't had any.
Please, save your delusions.
Just wait until Jeb Bush is in for eight years and you will see what the Bush dynasty is all about. Haven't you ever heard of Hubert. I think your history needs refreshed. All that pooperbateing has made you senile.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39562 Feb 1, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Just wait until Jeb Bush is in for eight years and you will see what the Bush dynasty is all about. Haven't you ever heard of Hubert. I think your history needs refreshed. All that pooperbateing has made you senile.
Again, it isn't a dynasty if all they've been are catastrophes and failures.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39563 Feb 1, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it isn't a dynasty if all they've been are catastrophes and failures.
It"s the oil stupid. You need cut back on pooperbateing, its making you senile. The Bush dynasty is powerful. Don"t you get it The Bush dynasty gets want they want. If they want to steal an election by Jeb their going to do it .It"s a proven fact.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39564 Feb 1, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> It"s the oil stupid. You need cut back on pooperbateing, its making you senile. The Bush dynasty is powerful. Don"t you get it The Bush dynasty gets want they want. If they want to steal an election by Jeb their going to do it .It"s a proven fact.
So Daddy Bush WANTED to get his ass handed to him by Bill Clinton? The war criminal WANTS to live in exile and in fear of arrest and hanging?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39565 Feb 1, 2014
does a chad that is connected to the ballot by a paper fiber considered a bush vote or a gore vote ? if you took your finger and flicked it off the ballot would we be good to go on the gore vote or whats the story. its my inderstanding that the hanging chad counters that were hired were a gang of hispanics from texas (bush couintry) who worked under the table for cash and they were closet republicans. is this true ?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39566 Feb 1, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
does a chad that is connected to the ballot by a paper fiber considered a bush vote or a gore vote ? if you took your finger and flicked it off the ballot would we be good to go on the gore vote or whats the story. its my inderstanding that the hanging chad counters that were hired were a gang of hispanics from texas (bush couintry) who worked under the table for cash and they were closet republicans. is this true ?
No. Everything in Florida since Jeb ran that show has been a catastrophe. Much like the entire nation after his brother screwed a pooch-a-day. The election was ran by this dumpster fire of a woman with an eighth of an inch of makeup who Jeb was banging. The ballots were jacked, no doubt, but it wasn't that difficult to discern the voter's intent. Either way, Gore beat Bush in the popular vote, was winning in Florida and then Jeb and his clownskank put the brakes on the MANDATORY recount. They refused to look at another ballot.

So lawsuits started both to continue the mandatory recount and to keep them stopped. They ended up in the Supreme Court, which was stocked with daddy Bush's justices. So the brother got the counting stopped and daddy's justices got the ruling he needed to keep it that way. The Supreme Court even said - for the first and only time in its entire history - that their ruling "was not to be used as a legal precedent." That's perplexing because THAT IS WHAT THE SUPREME COURT DOES - set legal precedents.

Then the war criminal took control under protest on a rainy day in Washington, the streets covered with protesters during what is normally a happy inaugural parade. He never got out of the car, and it was even hit with an egg. Within two years, he had us in two un-winnable, unsustainable wars, drove oil prices up 200 percent (daddy's business), allowed the largest attack on US citizens in 50 years, invaded the wrong country, gave billions in unbid war contracts to Halliburton (Cheney's company) and revoked our Bill of Rights with the Patriot Act. He then put his entire presidency on a Chinese Credit card, emptied our treasury, created the largest deficits in history, gave unfunded tax cuts to billionaires, hired a horse show man to run FEMA during Katrina and began torturing prisoners of war.

It was our nation's darkest time.

It was our fault. Democrats back then were "Clinton democrats." We were p_ssies. We sat back and allowed all this shit. We'll never be that way again. Now, we're Obama Democrats and we will embarrass, demean and draw attention to every GOP f_ckup and blabbering idiot they try to pass off. We don't lose elections. We will never be complacent again. We learned what happens when democrats are complacent. Bush happens.
George

Charleston, WV

#39567 Feb 1, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Everything in Florida since Jeb ran that show has been a catastrophe. Much like the entire nation after his brother screwed a pooch-a-day. The election was ran by this dumpster fire of a woman with an eighth of an inch of makeup who Jeb was banging. The ballots were jacked, no doubt, but it wasn't that difficult to discern the voter's intent. Either way, Gore beat Bush in the popular vote, was winning in Florida and then Jeb and his clownskank put the brakes on the MANDATORY recount. They refused to look at another ballot.
So lawsuits started both to continue the mandatory recount and to keep them stopped. They ended up in the Supreme Court, which was stocked with daddy Bush's justices. So the brother got the counting stopped and daddy's justices got the ruling he needed to keep it that way. The Supreme Court even said - for the first and only time in its entire history - that their ruling "was not to be used as a legal precedent." That's perplexing because THAT IS WHAT THE SUPREME COURT DOES - set legal precedents.
Then the war criminal took control under protest on a rainy day in Washington, the streets covered with protesters during what is normally a happy inaugural parade. He never got out of the car, and it was even hit with an egg. Within two years, he had us in two un-winnable, unsustainable wars, drove oil prices up 200 percent (daddy's business), allowed the largest attack on US citizens in 50 years, invaded the wrong country, gave billions in unbid war contracts to Halliburton (Cheney's company) and revoked our Bill of Rights with the Patriot Act. He then put his entire presidency on a Chinese Credit card, emptied our treasury, created the largest deficits in history, gave unfunded tax cuts to billionaires, hired a horse show man to run FEMA during Katrina and began torturing prisoners of war.
It was our nation's darkest time.
It was our fault. Democrats back then were "Clinton democrats." We were p_ssies. We sat back and allowed all this shit. We'll never be that way again. Now, we're Obama Democrats and we will embarrass, demean and draw attention to every GOP f_ckup and blabbering idiot they try to pass off. We don't lose elections. We will never be complacent again. We learned what happens when democrats are complacent. Bush happens.
More ravings from a lunatic. Hooray for Obamacare, no more excuses for not seeking help.
coalhard

Bluefield, WV

#39568 Feb 2, 2014
I think your best bet is to ignore all of them---go solar --get off the grid--store food and water let me put this link up for everyone a great tip http://vimeo.com/64726512
coalhard

Bluefield, WV

#39569 Feb 2, 2014
Don't vote for any of them---go solar--drop off the grid store food and water here is a tip http://vimeo.com/64726512

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#39570 Feb 2, 2014
The Tea Party-Dumber Than They Look
January 30
After Ann Coulter referred to President Obama as a retard in a tweet during Monday night's presidential debate, Special Olympics athlete and global messenger John Franklin Stephens penned her this open letter:

Dear Ann Coulter,

Come on Ms. Coulter, you aren't dumb and you aren't shallow. So why are you continually using a word like the R-word as an insult?

I'm a 30 year old man with Down syndrome who has struggled with the public's perception that an intellectual disability means that I am dumb and shallow. I am not either of those things, but I do process information more slowly than the rest of you. In fact it has taken me all day to figure out how to respond to your use of the R-word last night.

I thought first of asking whether you meant to describe the President as someone who was bullied as a child by people like you, but rose above it to find a way to succeed in life as many of my fellow Special Olympians have.

Then I wondered if you meant to describe him as someone who has to struggle to be thoughtful about everything he says, as everyone else races from one snarkey sound bite to the next.

Finally, I wondered if you meant to degrade him as someone who is likely to receive bad health care, live in low grade housing with very little income and still manages to see life as a wonderful gift.

Because, Ms. Coulter, that is who we are – and much, much more.

After I saw your tweet, I realized you just wanted to belittle the President by linking him to people like me. You assumed that people would understand and accept that being linked to someone like me is an insult and you assumed you could get away with it and still appear on TV.

I have to wonder if you considered other hateful words but recoiled from the backlash.

Well, Ms. Coulter, you, and society, need to learn that being compared to people like me should be considered a badge of honor.

No one overcomes more than we do and still loves life so much.

Come join us someday at Special Olympics. See if you can walk away with your heart unchanged.

A friend you haven't made yet, John Franklin Stephens Global Messenger Special Olympics Virginia

I hate the C word but this is one one BIG C##t!

Ravenswood

#39571 Feb 2, 2014
He's a pig! He told an 11 yr. old girl in a tea bagger's meeting, her father needed to be deported. And the brain dead audience applauded.
Washington, D.C.— Today, the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners fined Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN)$500 and issued a reprimand as a result of two complaints filed by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) alleging that the congressman/doctor had engaged in sexual relationships with two of his patients.

In response to the piteous penalty of $250 per patient, CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan stated,“There are more expensive traffic tickets. Tennessee authorities apparently believe sexual exploitation of women is less serious than speeding.”

CREW filed two complaints against Rep. DesJarlais last fall after it was revealed he had affairs with women he had been treating. Tennessee law strictly prohibits such conduct and possible penalties include restrictions on a physician’s practice, suspension, and revocation of his medical license. No such penalties were imposed on Rep. DesJarlais.http://www.citizens forethics.org/press/entry/crew -statement-tennessee-medical-b oard-resolve-complaint-scott-d esjarlais

Ravenswood

#39572 Feb 2, 2014
Bright Minds and Dark Attitudes
Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/...

Sorry, most can't understand this. Get adult to explain.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39573 Feb 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Bright Minds and Dark Attitudes
Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/...
Sorry, most can't understand this. Get adult to explain.
These studies are beginning to state little more than the obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Leon 4,271
Drama at KC Nautilus 1 hr Jason 112
Best bakery in town? 1 hr Martha 8
Art walk 1 hr Bub 5
WV Ag Commissioner 1 hr that guy 3
Ashley Wayson abandons her 3 girls for Travis W... (Sep '16) 2 hr LOOSERS 16
Stuart st 2 hr Brian 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance