Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Haywood, WV

#38702 Jan 26, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
The GOP has shortened their nomination process for the 2016 election. This will eliminate fighting within the party. The GOP will win in a land slide victory if they say nothing more than are you better off now. The GOP may have blocked the present administration from implementing their agenda, but this was to insure the GOP to win in the up coming election. Like it or not, its just common sense that the GOP will win. Its the economy stupid card.
The Republicans might win the 2014 midterm elections, but the only chance they had for the white house in 2016 was Christie and he's out of the running. If Clinton gets the nomination, it's her's 100 percent. Not only does she beat every possible Republican contender in every poll, she also has the advantage of having Bill as an adviser.

Regardless, you will not see a Republican controlled House, Senate, and presidency for a long time.

Ravenswood

#38703 Jan 26, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>'
He won't believe a word of it. A liberal website that says something he doesn't want to hear, with a stock photo of a black guy pretending to be a judge, who isn't the apparently Jewish judge mentioned in the story (the judge photo is mentioned in the comments). Of course this is even more fake than the sites he usually looks at, right? Hardy har der der. But I might be wrong. George can speak for himself.
I see this site has a great page of stories on the WV chemical spill. Thanks.
http://thinkprogress.org/tag/west-virginia/
This is bullshit. Those lawsuits were filed before they field bankruptcies. The poor people get the shaft again!

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#38704 Jan 26, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
hollary ... is corrupt as they come. obama only has his "i take the fifth" followers now. the dem party is finished. all they are doing now is lying about their support for gun grabbing and obsama care.
You forgot to say Benghazi.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#38705 Jan 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh... If we keep talking about things like this the American public will forget that Bush destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man with totally unfunded tax cuts for the rich and illegal invasions of the wrong countries.
It seems like your boy Homo, uh I mean Cuomo had more than a little to do with the destruction of the economy.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38706 Jan 26, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans might win the 2014 midterm elections, but the only chance they had for the white house in 2016 was Christie and he's out of the running. If Clinton gets the nomination, it's her's 100 percent. Not only does she beat every possible Republican contender in every poll, she also has the advantage of having Bill as an adviser.
Regardless, you will not see a Republican controlled House, Senate, and presidency for a long time.
the blacks and hispanics hate her. men all across this nation arnt going to vote for her. its cracking me up right now because were going to tear her a new azzhole going all the way to perjury in arkansas. would you want to be a diplomat at 3 in the morning trying to get some help ? her husband just wants to get back in the lincoln bedroom so he can child molest star struck interns.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38707 Jan 26, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
This is bullshit. Those lawsuits were filed before they field bankruptcies. The poor people get the shaft again!
being poor ..... is a choice. lets not shitt ourelves shall we.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38708 Jan 26, 2014
my ancestors came to america without a dime in their pockets. lived thru the depression. they were poor. i will give the poor a hand up, sure. but dont you dare let me catch you sitting on you azzes when you can carry shingles up ladders and pick cotton.

Ravenswood

#38709 Jan 26, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>being poor ..... is a choice. lets not shitt ourelves shall we.
Have I told you how friggin stupid you are lately? Well, you are!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38710 Jan 26, 2014
we need to start putting the squeeze on em. 27-30 months of unemployment has come to and end. nothing i like better is when lazy entitlement suckers get foreclosed on. im not chitting you. these cluckers seem to think the taxpayers ought to let them live freee.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#38711 Jan 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the economy THAT THE GOP DESTROYED? Your're completely delusional. Shortening the primary season for the GOP wasn't done so they could win "in a landslide victory." They did because they are the laughingstocks of the planet and the GOP primaries are like a special-needs classroom. They want there to be less time for their candidates to look stupid.
Just like last time.
The GOP wasn't the Party to let everone to borrow money when they knew the people could't pay it back.Your so ANAL but haven't heard of Fanny May? Now that's stupid. Oh yea, why do you go ANAL on everything I post? Strike 2
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38712 Jan 26, 2014
mexicans around here in the breadbasket of america all gather at the courthouse steps just waiting for farmers and ranchers to load em up in the back of pickup trucks. it should be the other way around in my book. welfare trash should be waiting.

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#38713 Jan 26, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
my ancestors came to america without a dime in their pockets. lived thru the depression. they were poor. i will give the poor a hand up, sure. but dont you dare let me catch you sitting on you azzes when you can carry shingles up ladders and pick cotton.
Too bad they didn't teach you better manners and logical thinking.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38714 Jan 26, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I told you how friggin stupid you are lately? Well, you are!
are you on the dole melissa ?
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#38715 Jan 26, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't she win the nomination for President? I didn't like Christie anyway. Your dam straight the Republicans will win the midterm elections, and the Presidential race. If you would have voted for Romney, you would be better off unless you are on public assistance. Most Americans think the same thing, and that's why you will see a Republican President.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#38716 Jan 26, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
It's a shame that we allow everyone to vote in this country regardless of whether or not they are well-informed about comparative policy.
Canadians now average $40,000.00 more per household than Americans, due in part to socialized healthcare.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/07/1...
"While Americans might enjoy throwing politically-charged barbs at their neighbors to the north, Canadians now have at least one reason to be smug.
For the first time in recent history, the average Canadian is richer than the average American, according to a report cited in Toronto's Globe and Mail.
And not just by a little. Currently, the average Canadian household is more than $40,000 richer than the average American household. The net worth of the average Canadian household in 2011 was $363,202, compared to around $320,000 for Americans.
If you're thinking the Canadian advantage must be due to exchange rates, think again. The Canadian dollar has actually caught up to the U.S. dollar in recent years.
"These are not 60-cent dollars, but Canadian dollars more or less at par with the U.S. greenback," Globe and Mail's Michael Adams writes.
To add insult to injury, not only are Canadians comparatively better-off than Americans, they're also more likely to be employed. The unemployment rate is 7.2 percent—and dropping—in Canada, while the U.S. is stuck with a stubbornly high rate of 8.2 percent.
Besides a strengthening currency and a better labor market, experts credit the particularly savage fallout from the financial crisis on the U.S. economy and housing market, which torpedoed home values and gutted household wealth. According to the report, real estate held by Canadians is worth more than $140,000 more on average and they have almost four times as much equity in their real estate investments.
In a column for Bloomberg View, Stephen Marche traces the increasing wealth spread between the two countries to America's "struggles to find its way out of an intractable economic crisis and a political sine curve of hope and despair."
"The Canadian System is working," Marche writes, crediting Canada's cautious, fiscally conservative society. "[T]he American system is not."
But there is one caveat that could give the U.S. an ego boost: the average American holds more liquid assets—cash in hand—than the average Canadian."
It's a shame that people like you would take a voter's right away because you don't agree with them. It's people like you that's causing true Americans to loose their freedoms. You talk like some kind of a dictator.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38717 Jan 26, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Then why didn't she win the nomination for President? I didn't like Christie anyway. Your dam straight the Republicans will win the midterm elections, and the Presidential race. If you would have voted for Romney, you would be better off unless you are on public assistance. Most Americans think the same thing, and that's why you will see a Republican President.
im telling you man ....its full steam ahead when we take over. the republicans, independants, and tea party have had every idea or bill that will get america up and running again vetoed by the president and his senate. are you betters off today than you were 6 years ago ?

Haywood, WV

#38718 Jan 26, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Then why didn't she win the nomination for President? I didn't like Christie anyway. Your dam straight the Republicans will win the midterm elections, and the Presidential race. If you would have voted for Romney, you would be better off unless you are on public assistance. Most Americans think the same thing, and that's why you will see a Republican President.
Christ, you are true looney.

So we'd be better off under Romney who wanted to further reduce taxes for the wealthy and corporations that are already paying historical lows and in many cases NOTHING?

You actually believe we'd be better off under Romney who doesn't support an increase in minimum wage although it is at a historical low against the cost of living and now requires us to subsidize Walmart's low wages with welfare?

You really think that we'd be better off under Romney who (although he implemented it in his state) was against the Affordable Care Act which provides millions of those who work full time (such as myself) with access to health insurance we didn't have before?

You are crazy. We'd ALL be better off if the House wasn't controlled by batsh*t insane Republicans who now only do what the craziest wing of their party wants them to do.

Seriously, what kind of abuse did individuals such as yourself and Guru suffer as children in order to be as uncommonly dense and so easily manipulated by wealthy propaganda?

I know Guru inherited his money so he's pissed he has to pay ANY taxes AT ALL despite the fact that he gets to sit at home on his lazy ass all day and post bullsh*t, and I know George is just a PR guy for a coal company, but what's your excuse?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38719 Jan 26, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad they didn't teach you better manners and logical thinking.
logical ? what ... that i disagree about the poor ? what poor .. everything is free. all of it. house, gas, electric, food, medical, teeth, eyes, clothing, phones, and a shit load more ! how can you be poor when all you have to do is spread your legs and suck on mountain dew ? there is nothing "poor" about that. liberals get under my skin and melissa started it by saying the poor are getting screwed.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#38720 Jan 26, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> It's a shame that people like you would take a voter's right away because you don't agree with them. It's people like you that's causing true Americans to loose their freedoms. You talk like some kind of a dictator.
Never underestimate the willingness of the left to trade freedom for free stuff.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#38721 Jan 26, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>im telling you man ....its full steam ahead when we take over. the republicans, independants, and tea party have had every idea or bill that will get america up and running again vetoed by the president and his senate. are you betters off today than you were 6 years ago ?
Hell no I'm not better off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Evans? (Aug '14) 1 min honestgirl2 22
Create your own Forum 10 min watcher 44 354
Drug dealers in Chas. 22 min Maci 27
Trump - Palin 2016 53 min Skeet On My Meat 3
Low life Officer Chris Lowe beats a autistic boy 2 hr indict Huckabee 17
Mike Huckabee Found GUILTY of Biblical Sin 2 hr follow the money 7
alan clark 4 hr jhu 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages