Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness guru

Norman, OK

#37622 Jan 15, 2014
diversion away from the liar. ^^^^ here it is folks in all its glory ^^^^^^

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#37623 Jan 15, 2014
fitness guru wrote:
diversion away from the liar.^^^^ here it is folks in all its glory ^^^^^^
I was just correcting Well Duh's mis-statement of a historical fact, and threw in some other historical information, and some opinions from the writer of the article for additional background and context. I think it was more interesting than if I had just said, "No, it was 241." Of course, if you want to pick on us one at a time, to save the wear and tear on your attention span, you should designate a given target and time period during which the rest of us should let you spout lies and abuse unhindered by facts. If you're that easily distracted, maybe you need some prescription drugs. I know Bacon Hater is perfectly capable of thrashing all of you at once without help.
George

Mayer, MN

#37624 Jan 15, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with Obama on a lot of things
I knew it, you are a TEABAGGER!!!!!!!!!! You are expelled from The Cult of the Mighty Obama and banished to actually work for a living.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37626 Jan 15, 2014
bacon and another liberal can jump together. They sympathize with known liars and terrorist. So go hug you trees and be the cowards that hide behind these brave people who fight so you can ridicule like the cowards you are. When the country you so want to help honors the killing of Americans you are garbage. I suggest you go over there loverboys and see how long you last. Little jerkoffs want to be like them. They to are sheeple of government and also to the military that rules their land. You follow blindly to people who has been caught red handed on tape and paperwork lying and breaking the law and yet you still follow. I do not care about your excuses and past presidents, I am living in the now. You live in the past for excuses to justify illegal and wrong actions. Again for you brain dead idiots, two wrongs do not make a right. Bacon you have shown you are even more worthless then before. You are a sheeple, bigot, hypocrite and liar. you are a POS
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37627 Jan 15, 2014
Another liberal......Throughout your stupid little history lesson. Reagan was seen as a leader. Obama is not seen as a leader. Plus reagan went to tv and told what was going on. Obama had people lie and he lied himself. You seem to forget that part to. Reagan had a backbone when people messed with America. Obama tries to suck them off and waits for other countries to bail him out. Obama is a gutless lying lawbreaker and you keep following him because you are nothing but a coward car salesman. Sheeple
fitness guru

Norman, OK

#37628 Jan 15, 2014
http://youtu.be/1SXHwBJSxJk hahaha, ya dirty basteerd.
George

Mayer, MN

#37629 Jan 15, 2014
Yeah the SCOTUS isnt bought and paid for and in the pocket of the Obama administration. Pfffft. What difference does Obamas opinion matter regarding the law? Isnt that the courts job to decide? Why are they asking Obama? I guess not, it appears it is actually Obama's decision. Like to see where that is in the Constitution. Oh wait, the Supreme Courts asks Obama what is Constitutional or not as this shows. Nevermind, of course it is in there somewhere, The Mighty Obama said so.
==========

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday asked the administration of President Barack Obama to weigh in on whether the trustee seeking money for the victims of convicted Ponzi-schemer Bernard Madoff can recover damages from banks he accused of aiding in the fraud.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#37630 Jan 15, 2014
The President had a good plan. Everybody on probably voted for him. Can anybody explain why his plan wasn't implemented?
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#37631 Jan 15, 2014
HERE
Zip City

Beckley, WV

#37632 Jan 15, 2014
Ree wrote:
How can any southern West Virginian believe John Raese, or even consider voting for him? He has managed to deflect scrutiny away from himself by painting Manchin as a liberal. Raese will vote to uphold the interests of corporations and the wealthy at our expense! We might have jobs - although no more than under Manchin - but his opposition to safety and environmental regulation, labor and property rights, and fair wages shows that he's on the side of wealth, not working people. Don't be snowed!
hate to say it but Manchin has proven himself to be a wishy washy kind of guy since he went to DC...He was a decent Gov. but has fallen into the same old trap as the rest...Out for power and control and nothing else...Not to say Raese will do any better...
Zip City

Beckley, WV

#37633 Jan 15, 2014
fitness guru wrote:
<quoted text>the libs dont care about this right now. thats why they dont respond. they are glued to their t.v. because JUSTIN BEEBER threw eggs at his neighbors house.
No but they're all over a bridge being closed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#37634 Jan 15, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
The President had a good plan. Everybody on probably voted for him. Can anybody explain why his plan wasn't implemented?
Because he is black.

I've asked the Planet Teabag residents dozens of times - if it isn't racism, then why obstruct EVERYTHING he attempts? And the plan for obstruction and using the most filibusters in the history of the nation was hatched months BEFORE he even took office, so "his agenda" cannot be a reason. His agenda wasn't known, nor was it any different than any other democratic president in recent history.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gover...

Needless to say, I get no answer. But they do hate it when their obvious racism gets brought up.

Two things tea baggers hate most:

1. Being called racists.
2. Black people.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#37635 Jan 15, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
bacon and another liberal can jump together. They sympathize with known liars and terrorist. So go hug you trees and be the cowards that hide behind these brave people who fight so you can ridicule like the cowards you are. When the country you so want to help honors the killing of Americans you are garbage. I suggest you go over there loverboys and see how long you last. Little jerkoffs want to be like them. They to are sheeple of government and also to the military that rules their land. You follow blindly to people who has been caught red handed on tape and paperwork lying and breaking the law and yet you still follow. I do not care about your excuses and past presidents, I am living in the now. You live in the past for excuses to justify illegal and wrong actions. Again for you brain dead idiots, two wrongs do not make a right. Bacon you have shown you are even more worthless then before. You are a sheeple, bigot, hypocrite and liar. you are a POS
You truly believe that war should be started against an innocent population of civilians over exhibitions of anti-Americanism. That is the same ignorant line of thinking that allowed George Bush to destroy THIS NATION by convincing it that Iraq was behind 9/11 and that they had imaginary WMDs.

We've moved past that ignorance as a nation. You have not. Thankfully, you've shown again why you and your kind have no power and will never have power again.

War proves nothing except that the participants were too stupid to find an intellectual solution.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#37636 Jan 15, 2014
George wrote:
Yeah the SCOTUS isnt bought and paid for and in the pocket of the Obama administration. Pfffft. What difference does Obamas opinion matter regarding the law? Isnt that the courts job to decide? Why are they asking Obama? I guess not, it appears it is actually Obama's decision. Like to see where that is in the Constitution. Oh wait, the Supreme Courts asks Obama what is Constitutional or not as this shows. Nevermind, of course it is in there somewhere, The Mighty Obama said so.
==========
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday asked the administration of President Barack Obama to weigh in on whether the trustee seeking money for the victims of convicted Ponzi-schemer Bernard Madoff can recover damages from banks he accused of aiding in the fraud.
Huh? SCOTUS judges - hell, ALL JUDGES - have always asked the legal opinions of experts prior to ruling. And I know he is black, but no matter what, he is a legal expert.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#37637 Jan 15, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is black.
I've asked the Planet Teabag residents dozens of times - if it isn't racism, then why obstruct EVERYTHING he attempts? And the plan for obstruction and using the most filibusters in the history of the nation was hatched months BEFORE he even took office, so "his agenda" cannot be a reason. His agenda wasn't known, nor was it any different than any other democratic president in recent history.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gover...
Needless to say, I get no answer. But they do hate it when their obvious racism gets brought up.
Two things tea baggers hate most:
1. Being called racists.
2. Black people.
Gotcha, I hate a tea bagger
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37638 Jan 15, 2014
And there goes the coward again, Bacon crying his sheeple defense of race. Let us see a tear cupcake. So lets say the samething for he has no defense. Obama has lied and was caught several times. Obama has broken his oath and the constitution and it has been shown many times. Obama has threaten to do it again with his mighty pen is congress does not listen to him. Did people make Obama do these things? Because you are playing the coward's race card and blame displacement game which is not a sign of leadership. Other preidents could reach across the isle. Obama, Reid, Pelosi and Hilary played the bully and lie game. They were caught and now democrats who are up for election are running from them. So keep drinking that kool aid and lying like Obama.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#37640 Jan 16, 2014
http://www.examiner.com/article/koch-brothers...

They already own a lot of this country including the tea party. I doubt if they can be stopped now.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#37641 Jan 16, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
And there goes the coward again, Bacon crying his sheeple defense of race. Let us see a tear cupcake. So lets say the samething for he has no defense. Obama has lied and was caught several times. Obama has broken his oath and the constitution and it has been shown many times. Obama has threaten to do it again with his mighty pen is congress does not listen to him. Did people make Obama do these things? Because you are playing the coward's race card and blame displacement game which is not a sign of leadership. Other preidents could reach across the isle. Obama, Reid, Pelosi and Hilary played the bully and lie game. They were caught and now democrats who are up for election are running from them. So keep drinking that kool aid and lying like Obama.
Numbnuts (Bacon) has no defense for Numbernuts (Odipshit) so he deflects, brings up the past, and does everything possible to change the conversation. Obama is a disgrace and a failure. He has violated the Constitution several times over Obamacare and still just issued another delay, instead of creating jobs he is whining about extending unemployment benefits, the Senate Intelligence Committee, made up primarily of Democrats, has tried everything to let him off the hook for Benghazi but the report still makes his administration and him look like amateurs, and now we hear that nobody will be formally charged in the IRS scandal. One sorry ass excuse for a leader. No wonder his own party is running from him, all but the most ignorant of sheeple like Bacon and Melissa that is.

Ravenswood

#37642 Jan 16, 2014
We need more of this! Gov. McAuliffe (D-Va) Sets $100 Limit on Gifts for Himself and Executive Branch

Ravenswood

#37643 Jan 16, 2014
http://dirtyenergymoney.org/view.php...

They ALL are being paid off. Vote them all OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 min REDNECKHILLBILLIE... 2,888
Hairdresser for homebound seniors 57 min JustineCase 1
Tom tuna Clark 1 hr Luther 7
Question for God 2 hr Richard D 25
Drunk Driving on Campbell's creek 2 hr Nancy 7
West Virginia's Top Cop 3 hr Top Cop 1
sign sign everywhere a sign 4 hr geesh 14
Majorette Fest's Swine 5 hr NancySlimeSlit 36

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web