“Honda Insight hybrid 64 mpg”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#36405 Jan 3, 2014
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen other people might believe you lame rhetoric but I am not one of them. 70% of the people who signed up are the Medicaid people. Not to mention it cost 900 trillion this year and will swell to 2.7 trillion in three years.
I think you are mistaken there. 900 trillion seems unlikely, as it is 56.63 times more than the USA's 2012 GNP of 15.89 trillion dollars. Unless the 900 trillion is expressed in units of teabags or something perhaps, but that doesn't sound right either, because all the tea in China only produced a revenue of 14.7 billion dollars in 2013.
Instead of bitching about what it's costing you, why not buy stock in the insurance companies and cash in on their windfall profits?

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#36406 Jan 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I will post whatever I want to, you dont tell me what to do. I know the truth hurts, but deal with it. I posted the truth from and AP article, if you dont like it take it up with AP because I will repost them if I want. Obamazombies cant handle the truth. And speaking of lying, I am still waiting for ANY evidence at all of your previous mentioned claim. And waiting, and waiting. Why dont you just admit you lied and made it up and you have nothing to back up your claim other than your lying flapping gums?
Google: Is healthcare inflation the lowest on record?

Take your pick.

#36407 Jan 3, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are mistaken there. 900 trillion seems unlikely, as it is 56.63 times more than the USA's 2012 GNP of 15.89 trillion dollars. Unless the 900 trillion is expressed in units of teabags or something perhaps, but that doesn't sound right either, because all the tea in China only produced a revenue of 14.7 billion dollars in 2013.
Instead of bitching about what it's costing you, why not buy stock in the insurance companies and cash in on their windfall profits?
900 Trillion. Hilarious. That's even funnier than death panels.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36408 Jan 3, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I made a mistake I meant to put 900 billion. Why don't you learn how to speak like a human being and quit being such a libtard. I have a mind of my own and I do not need some rhetoric idiot who really knows nothing but thinks they know everything to talk to me at all. You are the reason everyone is laughing at the gullible libtards who would not know the truth because they only know what the regime tells them.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36409 Jan 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
900 Trillion. Hilarious. That's even funnier than death panels.
Sorry I made a mistake. I know you libtards only know how to relate to people who make mistakes and lie out of it. Laugh all you want you are just making it easier to prove what blind sheeple you really are
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36410 Jan 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to - none of them are over ten percent of their income. If they can't afford it, it is free. If they make over 135 percent of the poverty level, they can afford it. It's just math. People will always bitch about spending money. Bitching is meaningless though, especially when it comes from Republicans anyway.. It's not like they've anything else in the past 13 years.
Then why do we not have closer to at least 7 million people signed up. My goodness you would think people would be praising Obama but yet I am not hearing that are you?
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36411 Jan 3, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP)-- For working people making modest wages and struggling with high medical bills from chronic disease, President Barack Obama's health care plan sounds like long-awaited relief. But the promise could go unfulfilled.

It's true that patients with cancer and difficult conditions such as multiple sclerosis or Crohn's disease will be able to get insurance and financial help with monthly premiums.

But their annual out-of-pocket costs could still be so high they'll have trouble staying out of debt.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HEA...

#36412 Jan 3, 2014
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do we not have closer to at least 7 million people signed up. My goodness you would think people would be praising Obama but yet I am not hearing that are you?
You aren't hearing anyone praising the ACA? The stories are everywhere, just not on Fox News.

http://www.eclectablog.com/2012/03/profound-e...

There's literally millions.

Why don't we have closer to 7 million? The website's worked for one month and there's over 2.1 million. At that pace, 7 million will be eclipsed by the end of March (the goal's deadline). I think we'll be around 4 million at the end of March. And let's not pretend the years of Republican lies have had no effect. The website boofing also killed its launch. Add in the millions who were able to buy insurance with pre-existing conditions, the fact that no one will lose their homes or go bankrupt from hospital bills again, the millions of young people no longer kicked off their parents' policies, never allowing caps on peoples' medical care again, no more weeding out the sick by insurance companies, caps on insurance executive compensation, and you get a pretty solid plan.

Especially when compared to the Republican alternative.

#36413 Jan 3, 2014
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I made a mistake I meant to put 900 billion. Why don't you learn how to speak like a human being and quit being such a libtard. I have a mind of my own and I do not need some rhetoric idiot who really knows nothing but thinks they know everything to talk to me at all. You are the reason everyone is laughing at the gullible libtards who would not know the truth because they only know what the regime tells them.
Still a complete GOP lie. The costs are LOWER than anticipated - around $772 billion. Or, less than we gave ONE super rich oil company in free money (welfare). But hey, you guys think Exxon needs it more than we need healthcare reform.

More teabag logic.

#36414 Jan 3, 2014
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/03/health-care-...

Meant to post this with my above post,

#36415 Jan 3, 2014
Leighla wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP)-- For working people making modest wages and struggling with high medical bills from chronic disease, President Barack Obama's health care plan sounds like long-awaited relief. But the promise could go unfulfilled.
It's true that patients with cancer and difficult conditions such as multiple sclerosis or Crohn's disease will be able to get insurance and financial help with monthly premiums.
But their annual out-of-pocket costs could still be so high they'll have trouble staying out of debt.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HEA...
Let's see - no insurance and DIE from your chronic condition or pay LESS THAN 10 percent of your income plus your CAPPED out-of-pocket expenses and LIVE.

Explain to me how the ACA isn't the better option. Don't forget, no one's stopping you from buying your own insurance from whatever company you want. You're under no obligation whatsoever to purchase through the ACA.

#36416 Jan 3, 2014
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Lowest healthcare inflation ever on record may boost jobs growth.

“Honda Insight hybrid 64 mpg”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#36417 Jan 3, 2014
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Years of listening to tea party misinformation, obfuscation. ignorance, and inanities brings out the worst in us sometimes when we follow your example. Everything you said about me applies to you also, if you think about it.
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#36418 Jan 3, 2014
All of you people are so anal.

#36419 Jan 3, 2014
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a mind of my own
Well, when you can provide some evidence of that, I'd be happy to look at it.

#36420 Jan 3, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
All of you people are so anal.
That's not true. Some are vaginal.
George

Milton, WV

#36421 Jan 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ news/nation/2013/11/20/health- care-spending-growth/3650243/
Lowest healthcare inflation ever on record may boost jobs growth.
ROFL. So your evidence is the Obama administration? Hahahahahahaha Obama said it so it must be true. Hahahahahaha. If you like your doctor. Hahahahahahaha. If you like your plan. Hahahahahaha At least you finally provided the source of your made up lie, the mighty Obama, I should have known. Hahahahaha
George

Milton, WV

#36422 Jan 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So the fact that healthcare costs have risen less in the past year than ever on record is a coincidence?
Next time you make such a ridiculous claim as the above you should preface it with "According to the Obama administration...", or "The mighty liar in chief says...". That way people will know the source of your stupidity but then you couldnt try and deceive people into thinking that nonsense is actually true now could ya?

#36423 Jan 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL. So your evidence is the Obama administration? Hahahahahahaha Obama said it so it must be true. Hahahahahaha. If you like your doctor. Hahahahahahaha. If you like your plan. Hahahahahaha At least you finally provided the source of your made up lie, the mighty Obama, I should have known. Hahahahaha
No, it comes form the National Council of Economic Advisers. There's more sources than that. But it's meaningless. You wouldn't accept evidence from ANY AGENCY ON THE PLANET, Same as your ridiculous immigration idiocy. Same as your hilarious climate change denial. Same as your Obamacare lies. That's why I've asked the question, George, what type of evidence and in what form would you accept as valid? The answer is none. You aren't bright enough to understand science or evidence or mathematics or reality. That's why debating anything with you is futile. You've never used data or evidence in a debate, you use capital letters. That's why I tell you to do your own research. But you won't do that either. So it's evidence and data versus an old white tea bagger who had no education throwing a babyfit with his hands over his ears screaming LaLaLaLa! Everyone else on here has already given up responding to your ignorance and lies. I enjoy making you look foolish and catching your lies though. When someone makes a contention and refuses to consider alternate evidence from credible sources (NASA, USGS, IRS, INS, Scientists, media, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.), it isn't a debate.

It's just absurd.
George

Milton, WV

#36424 Jan 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it comes form the National Council of Economic Advisers. There's more sources than that. But it's meaningless. You wouldn't accept evidence from ANY AGENCY ON THE PLANET, Same as your ridiculous immigration idiocy. Same as your hilarious climate change denial. Same as your Obamacare lies. That's why I've asked the question, George, what type of evidence and in what form would you accept as valid? The answer is none. You aren't bright enough to understand science or evidence or mathematics or reality. That's why debating anything with you is futile. You've never used data or evidence in a debate, you use capital letters. That's why I tell you to do your own research. But you won't do that either. So it's evidence and data versus an old white tea bagger who had no education throwing a babyfit with his hands over his ears screaming LaLaLaLa! Everyone else on here has already given up responding to your ignorance and lies. I enjoy making you look foolish and catching your lies though. When someone makes a contention and refuses to consider alternate evidence from credible sources (NASA, USGS, IRS, INS, Scientists, media, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.), it isn't a debate.
It's just absurd.
They are 3 Obama advisors. Your one and only source is the Obama administrations word. There is no other source. Hahahahahahahahaha Obama said it so it must be true. Hahahaha And you are hilarious. You are the proven liar but you constinually try and distract with claims everyone else is the liar. YOU and Obama are the proven liars. You use Obama as a source and try and pass it off as evidence of truth. Hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some of the bars that used to be down town char... (Jan '13) 2 min BigCountry 35
Coonskin Park (Apr '13) 2 min Triple K 66
What Docs and Pharmacies are on the line for th... 29 min Remer 3
CWA sucks 37 min Yankees1 3
Who are some of the bad boys of Rand? (Apr '13) 45 min Remer 249
shootin in rand 2 hr Triple K 12
Two more shootings in Charleston. 2 hr Triple K 3
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info