Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#36438 Jan 3, 2014
Wall Street Journal:

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

"The prices paid for medical care in July rose just 1% from a year earlier, the slowest annual rate of growth since the early 1960s, according to Commerce Department data. Health-care increases now trail overall inflation, which itself has been historically slow in recent years."

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36439 Jan 4, 2014
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen other people might believe you lame rhetoric but I am not one of them. 70% of the people who signed up are the Medicaid people. Not to mention it cost 900 trillion this year and will swell to 2.7 trillion in three years.
Leighla, this doesn't makes sense.
Obamacare allows more people to get Medicaid. Anyone who makes less than $15,281 a year, or a family of four that makes less than $31,321.50 a year, can apply for Medicaid on the exchange.(Note: The eligible income is actually 133% of the Federal poverty level, so it will increase with inflation). The Federal government will pay all the additional cost for the first three years. After that, the states will pay 10%.

I think that 70% was one of Briet Barr's lies he cooked up. He took the 70% number from 70% of young people that aren't on their parents insurance and stretched it to all Medicaid.

Ravenswood

#36440 Jan 4, 2014
It's pretty simple. Many people don't think the Federal government should have the right to force people to get insurance. Why is the Federal government requiring it? If everyone has insurance, more people will go to the doctor when they are getting sick, instead of waiting for their illness to turn into an expensive emergency. This should lower health care costs for everyone. Over time, health insurance should cost your family less. That's because more healthy people will pay more premiums to insurance companies, who will then make more money. They will be competing with each other on the exchanges, so will want to charge less to get more business. Older people on Medicare will have more of their drug costs covered, meaning they can afford to take all their medicine as they should, and stay out of the hospital -- again, lowering costs for everyone.
And if the republicans cared, they would be working to improve the law, not destroy it. This is what I don't understand. The more people instead, the less insurance will cost. I may be wrong, I think it's simple.

Ravenswood

#36441 Jan 4, 2014
Breit Bart, sorry. He has been caught in so many lies.

Ravenswood

#36442 Jan 4, 2014
2001-2008- insurance cos net profits

increased 10 billion dollars -

2001-2008- cost of health ins premiums

increased by almost 150%-

2001-2008- to increase profits millions of

policies were canceled -

to end obamacare before it begins the

private health ins industry has bought the

GOP with the goal of fighting obamacare to

the bitter end because they want to return
to2001-2008 - is anyone surprised?

In the 7 years between 2001-2008 the health Insurance industry almost bankrupted America & if they beat Obamacare with the help of the GOP, they'll do it again.

I don't understand why anyone wants to put up with this. Mind boggling.

Ravenswood

#36443 Jan 4, 2014
Bacon, what the bible says on marriage.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/21/you-w...
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#36444 Jan 4, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36445 Jan 4, 2014
wow. due to Obama's failure as a leader with no foreign affairs knowledge al-quida now owns iraq. again.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36446 Jan 4, 2014
attorney generals all over America are after Obama ? obsmama care changes illegal
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36447 Jan 4, 2014
oh good. I haven't been watching the news the last three days. why is Obama clucking up so bad ?

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#36448 Jan 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
http://www.openbible.info/topi cs/the_meaning_of_marriage.
This is a nation of laws, not a nation of commandments. Keep the Bible in your church and home if you wish, but quit trying to jam Bronze Age campfire stories down everybody else's throats. You're no better than the Taliban if you insist on that.

Ravenswood

#36449 Jan 4, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
wow. due to Obama's failure as a leader with no foreign affairs knowledge al-quida now owns iraq. again.
Now let's see who started that friggen war for no reason! Bush starts a war for NO reason, doesn't pay for it and you call Obama a failure. What are you snorting!

Ravenswood

#36450 Jan 4, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
attorney generals all over America are after Obama ? obsmama care changes illegal
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36451 Jan 4, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Now let's see who started that friggen war for no reason! Bush starts a war for NO reason, doesn't pay for it and you call Obama a failure. What are you snorting!
the standard liberal "bush" line. obama allowed al-quida to take over iraq not bush dear. did you get that ? not bush.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#36452 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
In the interest of bi-partisanship can we find some common ground on this Iraq thing? Let's just all agree that Obama is an ignorant coward, ok? And if we can't agree, in the interest of bi-partisanship, I am willing to make the first move. You can either drop the "ignorant" or drop the "coward" one or the other, your choice Melissa Harris the Idiot.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#36453 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
George Bernard Shaw
Beware of lying libtards, they are more dangerous that unemployment lifers.

Mgnt Res

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#36454 Jan 4, 2014
Here's an example of "Bible drunk". Read the posts by Christian Warrior. I don't have time to look any further now, but around New Years Day on some thread he was really riled up, cussin' someone out and saying her husband was a sin enabler for not backhanding her when she dared to open her mouth other than to ask him about scripture or put his manhood in it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/clarksburg-wv...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36455 Jan 4, 2014
the news all over television .... the real deal is here. obsama care premimiums have skyrocketed. and no young folks are paying chit. whats the official PAID signups ? huh ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36456 Jan 4, 2014
oh ohhhhh....doctors are getting pizzed. if youve enrolled in obama care ... the doctor wont see you <<< lmao thats what some people have said and its only january 4th ! i love it !
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#36457 Jan 4, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
the news all over television .... the real deal is here. obsama care premimiums have skyrocketed. and no young folks are paying chit. whats the official PAID signups ? huh ?
You need a good deal on health insurance? Talk to Bacon Hater Race Baiter.l

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston Has Gone Completly Crazy 23 min Garbage man 10
Jess Bailes for magistrate 47 min Denise 26
Men are so VAIN these days 1 hr My horse won 4
Alright ladies, be honest, which is your ideal ... 1 hr Sasha 52
Would you marry your spouse if you could go bac... 3 hr Horace Man 12
The Runs AKA D1 (Dec '15) 4 hr Hollerhunter 3
Go Texas 4 hr George 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance