Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36235 Jan 1, 2014
You are all entitled to your own opinions. I see now who the hateful people are and it is not the GOP or Conservatives or even the Tea Party you people do not care about women one bit and please don't pretend to care about poor people and children because none of you do. Look at the shape of our country and listen to what the teachers are saying about our children. Then come on here and tell me how you are all super moms ROFL you people are truly funny

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36236 Jan 1, 2014
Leighla wrote:
You are all entitled to your own opinions. I see now who the hateful people are and it is not the GOP or Conservatives or even the Tea Party you people do not care about women one bit and please don't pretend to care about poor people and children because none of you do. Look at the shape of our country and listen to what the teachers are saying about our children. Then come on here and tell me how you are all super moms ROFL you people are truly funny
Amen sister!!!

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36237 Jan 1, 2014
Leighla wrote:
It's funny how we disagree on political shit, but how great is it that being mothers, we can see through anything! Being a mother and grand mother is the greatest blessing we can have. It cuts through all the other bullshit. Just remember, they will never have this bond and they don't have a friggin clue.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#36238 Jan 1, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to say something equally unpopular. I do not like "stay-at-home" moms. I have little respect for them (they don't respect themselves) and I would not have one as a friend. It has been my experience that the few girls I grew up with who became "stay-at-home" moms fulfilled one or all of these criteria
:
1. They were uncommonly lazy and could not only not get up for work, but also didn't work when they were there.
2. They only went to college to find well-off men that would take care of them and allow them to keep up with well-off family and friends.
3. They married jealous/religious scumballs that felt that their wives must stay at home so they can maintain control of them or can prevent them from being around other men.
4. They are women that are often "loose" in morals and must be "controlled" by being kept at home as they have no ability to respect the boundaries of a relationship and would only get involved with other men at work.
5. They have no personality of their own and have no basic need to contribute to society.
6. They married religious nuts and conform to their husband's religious beliefs due to their having no personality of their own.
I also believe its sick to have more than two children even if one can afford it (looking at you Duggers), and although I realize that it was the norm for only men to work in the 50s and early 60s, I also know that corporate tax rates at those times was 40% and unions were at the strongest allowing for high wages and development in infrastructure which created a prosperity that allowed for one-income homes.
This might not be a popular opinion but I stand by it. As I said, the women I have known who "stay-at-home" fulfill most of the criteria I listed above. I've even seen women ruin truly decent men working their butts off for them to provide a better life by leaving them for men solely because those men can afford to keep them as a trophy wife so they never have to do real work.
Get a job ladies. Hillary and Elizabeth are making you look bad.
Sorry, but this shit's true. And keep the "stay-at-home mom is a tough job" bullshit to yourselves. It's not a hard job. It's an hour of labor spread over 8 hours, mostly just before the breadwinner gets home so it looks like you weren't sitting on your ass all day, which you were. There are exceptions, and Melissa is right when she so accurately said that us men need to stay the f_ck out of their business. But I don't want to hear the tough job shit. My house is cleaner than most and it takes me an hour to make it spotless. That's once a week. I think we should all have to stay home with newborns for a year because it is a hard job (harder than anything), but after that, it's just sitting on your ass. Get a job. Or get an education.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36239 Jan 1, 2014
Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
As a working mother who has been able to raise two children while working full time and finishing a Masters, I have no sympathy for stay at home moms. I hate to say it but I agree with what a lot of you are saying about them. For the most part they tend to be lazy and simply want an excuse to not have to work. They also like the image it conveys that they come from a household that so affluent that they dont need to work.
I don't care if they stay home, and ALL PARENTS should stay home for a year with new babies (alternating or one or the other), I just don't want to hear the "tough job" shit.

Since: Feb 13

Mannington, WV

#36240 Jan 1, 2014
You don't have to tell me the types of women that care about children.

They are working moms like Elizabeth Warren and Hillary who fight for a higher minimum wage, healthcare access for all, and reproductive rights that keep children from being tossed into foster care systems where they are never adopted and subject to abuse.

Moral women are working women who set a good example for their children by being independent and developing their own minds instead of repeating whatever conservative garbage their idiot husbands spew out.
3 posts removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36244 Jan 1, 2014
If any of you knew your history about women in the work place it started back during world war 1. while the men were fighting factories did not have enough workers and asked the women to get their product out. It really became a issue in the 60's and ever sense then. Equal rights and pay and I agree. As long as you can do the job, then you should get the pay, benifits and promotions.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36245 Jan 1, 2014
Big Suze.....the idiot women you mentioned had nannies. There are pros and cons to everything. A stay at home mom also provides more stability for kids instead of counting on babysitters. If the mom can stay home and the husband provides then so be it. But that is between the couple. There have been plenty of couples that can have one stay at home but both want to work. So it is up to the couple. Only women I have a problem with are the single mom's on welfare popping out kids for a check.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36246 Jan 1, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how we disagree on political shit, but how great is it that being mothers, we can see through anything! Being a mother and grand mother is the greatest blessing we can have. It cuts through all the other bullshit. Just remember, they will never have this bond and they don't have a friggin clue.
I know it is a sad world we live in today. We cannot even mother our children without being judged no matter how we do it.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36247 Jan 1, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
If any of you knew your history about women in the work place it started back during world war 1. while the men were fighting factories did not have enough workers and asked the women to get their product out. It really became a issue in the 60's and ever sense then. Equal rights and pay and I agree. As long as you can do the job, then you should get the pay, benifits and promotions.
I agree 100% but do you agree the choice should up to each individual family as to who has a job outside the house. I don't understand why people have such a problem as long as they are paying there own way.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36248 Jan 1, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
You don't have to tell me the types of women that care about children.
They are working moms like Elizabeth Warren and Hillary who fight for a higher minimum wage, healthcare access for all, and reproductive rights that keep children from being tossed into foster care systems where they are never adopted and subject to abuse.
Moral women are working women who set a good example for their children by being independent and developing their own minds instead of repeating whatever conservative garbage their idiot husbands spew out.
Hillary Clinton had full time live in nanny before she ever go to the White House so you might want to really think about that one. I do not know who you think has a conservative husband because mine is a flaming liberal and that is a fact
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36249 Jan 1, 2014
It sounds like Big Suez, Spacey and Bacon are being bigots and hypocrites. They are the ones labeling women. And yet they accuse everyone else that does not conform to their opinion as racist, teabaggers and that we fear vaginias and black people. And here they are downing women who stay home and take care of the kids and house as if they were immoral sluts. I think you nut cases should stop watching the reality shows and the show Housewives. Spacey stayed home because he was a quitter because he could not handle the job and was a priss because he did not get the jon he wanted. Big suze is just to ridiculas and she does not need proctection because nobody want her and she is jealous. I am most surprised at bacon. Those are voters and you would rather stick up for illegal immigrants then women's right to stay home. All are bigots and hypocrites

Since: Feb 13

Mannington, WV

#36250 Jan 1, 2014
Perhaps just "flaming?"
Jimmy Kevin Love

Matawan, NJ

#36251 Jan 1, 2014
So how do (the three of you who works) get all the grease out of your hair.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36252 Jan 1, 2014
Spacey is a liar so do not listen to his crap. Fintess, George, Spacey, Big suez and I had a night where we were going at it and talked about Spacey quitting his job and so on. I said to Spacey that is he has kids what is he teaching them by quitting when the going gets tough. Spacey said he did not have kids and does not want to have kids. Now all of a sudden he has kids and was taken care of them. Hypocrite, liar and bigot.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36253 Jan 1, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
It sounds like Big Suez, Spacey and Bacon are being bigots and hypocrites. They are the ones labeling women. And yet they accuse everyone else that does not conform to their opinion as racist, teabaggers and that we fear vaginias and black people. And here they are downing women who stay home and take care of the kids and house as if they were immoral sluts. I think you nut cases should stop watching the reality shows and the show Housewives. Spacey stayed home because he was a quitter because he could not handle the job and was a priss because he did not get the jon he wanted. Big suze is just to ridiculas and she does not need proctection because nobody want her and she is jealous. I am most surprised at bacon. Those are voters and you would rather stick up for illegal immigrants then women's right to stay home. All are bigots and hypocrites
Easy killer, I don't give a shit if women stay home or fly to the moon. I just don't want to hear about how hard it is to be a stay at home mom. Because it isn't hard. There are exceptions - babies are tough and having a special needs child isn't something I'm capable of handling. I have neither the patience, the skill, the knowledge nor the fortitude to put up with conservatives cutting benefits for them (not the money - the education, laws, etc.). But the average home with 3 or 4 kids simply isn't hard to maintain. If you do it and do it well, great. But don't expect an IronMan award or anything.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36254 Jan 1, 2014
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% but do you agree the choice should up to each individual family as to who has a job outside the house. I don't understand why people have such a problem as long as they are paying there own way.
My response to Big Suez would answer your question a page back. but yes

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36255 Jan 1, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Spacey is a liar so do not listen to his crap. Fintess, George, Spacey, Big suez and I had a night where we were going at it and talked about Spacey quitting his job and so on. I said to Spacey that is he has kids what is he teaching them by quitting when the going gets tough. Spacey said he did not have kids and does not want to have kids. Now all of a sudden he has kids and was taken care of them. Hypocrite, liar and bigot.
Spacey was banging a slut with a kid. Big deal. I've done it. It was an error. But I did it.

“Give me your huddled masses”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#36256 Jan 1, 2014
This thread is like a geological fault. The two sides scrape against each other while going in opposite directions, and once in a while a few of the weaker structures fall, but mostly things stay the same. Aside from running your mouths at each other, what have you done this year to make the world or some part of it better?
I tended an organic garden and free-range chicken flock, did some maintenance on my hybrid car so it runs better, and donated three pints of blood.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36258 Jan 1, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
This thread is like a geological fault. The two sides scrape against each other while going in opposite directions, and once in a while a few of the weaker structures fall, but mostly things stay the same. Aside from running your mouths at each other, what have you done this year to make the world or some part of it better?
I tended an organic garden and free-range chicken flock, did some maintenance on my hybrid car so it runs better, and donated three pints of blood.
I smoked some reefer, which helps our local economy - it's the only local industry we have that encircles the entire supply and demand paradigm. Manufacturing, marketing, sales, distribution, consumption, all executed here. Nothing else makes that claim. Nothing.

But this thread is awesome and useful. It has an average of 40 readers an hour. Assuming 90 percent of them are not unique, there's about 50 new people a day that check it out. I can't let it reflect the tea baggery that exists here without a counter opinion. It raises awareness of fact, and that conservatives are dumber than liberals (according to both science and these posts). Those are the main benefits, but there is an intrinsic value to making fun of tea baggers and making them look more foolish than they make themselves look.

But the relentlessness comes from W. Complacency gave us the Bush catastrophe. We will now attack, embarrass and demean all tea baggery at every opportunity without relenting. That's the difference between an Obama democrat and a Clinton democrat. Clinton democrats are the p_ssies that didn't revolt during 2000 Florida and stepped aside so our nation could be destroyed and millions of innocents could be slaughtered in their homes.

Obama democrats don't roll like that. And we never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus Parterson 12 min Smdh 1
Exalted Cyclops of the KKK Sen. Robert C. Byrd 1 hr PLAINTRUTH 7
The sweathog 1 hr Tom Clark 5
Anyone receive 2016 WV State tax refund yet? 2 hr Heyyymeghann 6
Plenty of Fish dating site 2 hr Tom 8
South central regional jail 3 hr Thatoneguy 1
Charleston Civic Center 8 hr Critic 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages