Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33578 Dec 6, 2013
Oh ok because to me it seems like the unemployment numbers have gone down and jobs have increased at a slow and steady pace according to statistics. Wouldn't the unemployment go up if all the workers lost their jobs and then decrease at the start of the season? Dropped 4 points in 5 years. Sorry.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#33579 Dec 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
It is to be expected with the seasonal work.
Keep spinning the fact YOU did not know how to spell Benghazi. Lmao
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33580 Dec 6, 2013
Yes but more importantly, what about where the president slept 30 years ago!!! lol
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#33581 Dec 6, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Oh ok because to me it seems like the unemployment numbers have gone down and jobs have increased at a slow and steady pace according to statistics. Wouldn't the unemployment go up if all the workers lost their jobs and then decrease at the start of the season? Dropped 4 points in 5 years. Sorry.
Sure everyone has jobs. I think they are readily available. We only have 48 million people on food stamps

Ravenswood

#33582 Dec 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen a perfect example as to why I agree with the slogan " Just say NO"
Your Mom should have had that slogan.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#33583 Dec 6, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Yes but more importantly, what about where the president slept 30 years ago!!! lol
It proves he's a Muslim extremist squatter New World Order Illuminati member hellbent on destroying the country. There is no doubt anymore. The whole "dropping unemployment - creating jobs - saving the entire US auto industry - avenging 9/11 - killing bin Laden - killing terrorists - killing pirates - overhauling healthcare - protecting women's rights" thing is just a front. Just buying time to unleash the master plan.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33584 Dec 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure everyone has jobs. I think they are readily available. We only have 48 million people on food stamps
Yes and Alot of those people work but don't get paid a living wage. Remember you don't think the minimum wage should be increased nationally. Down 4 points in 5 years :-) At 7 points now, was 10 under your last president. Would be lower but your party is against job bills.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33585 Dec 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It proves he's a Muslim extremist squatter New World Order Illuminati member hellbent on destroying the country. There is no doubt anymore. The whole "dropping unemployment - creating jobs - saving the entire US auto industry - avenging 9/11 - killing bin Laden - killing terrorists - killing pirates - overhauling healthcare - protecting women's rights" thing is just a front. Just buying time to unleash the master plan.
Take cover and hug your guns tight!!!

Ravenswood

#33586 Dec 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is just trying to change the subject away from the ACA. Lmao

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/04/us-...

More bad news for the tea traitors.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33587 Dec 6, 2013
Manufacturing and construction jobs increased the most. Guess they are seasonal.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33588 Dec 6, 2013
You guys just go back to politics 101 and learn to talk to woman and minorities, then come up with an idea of your own. This is what your party needs to be concerned with right now.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#33589 Dec 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It proves he is a lying sack of shit who will say anything, true or not, if he thinks he wont get caught. What do ya know, sounds just like you.
Term Limits

Stollings, WV

#33590 Dec 6, 2013
Two year terms and they are out.

Ravenswood

#33591 Dec 6, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
You guys just go back to politics 101 and learn to talk to woman and minorities, then come up with an idea of your own. This is what your party needs to be concerned with right now.
In yesterday's Politico, we found out that Republicans have just been handed a new syllabus. "How to Talk to Women 101" is now a required course for GOP House incumbents -- to help them stop insulting women candidates (and voters!) and avoid another Todd Akin "legitimate rape" scenario.

But one thing is clear -- no matter how hard the GOP tries to stop saying stupid things about women in public -- they can't hide their agenda. It's a War on Women -- and women have noticed.

Lol
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33592 Dec 6, 2013
melissa .. are you accepting any kind of government dole money or food stamps ? YES or NO.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33593 Dec 6, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
In yesterday's Politico, we found out that Republicans have just been handed a new syllabus. "How to Talk to Women 101" is now a required course for GOP House incumbents -- to help them stop insulting women candidates (and voters!) and avoid another Todd Akin "legitimate rape" scenario.
But one thing is clear -- no matter how hard the GOP tries to stop saying stupid things about women in public -- they can't hide their agenda. It's a War on Women -- and women have noticed.
Lol
How embarrassing!!! I would love to read it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33594 Dec 6, 2013
type in one of those words. nothing else.

Ravenswood

#33595 Dec 6, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
melissa .. are you accepting any kind of government dole money or food stamps ? YES or NO.
Still waiting for my Obama phone. I heard he's giving out iPads, got to get me one of them things.

Ravenswood

#33596 Dec 6, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
type in one of those words. nothing else.
Sorry, couldn't help myself. Lol
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33597 Dec 6, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for my Obama phone. I heard he's giving out iPads, got to get me one of them things.
I think she is an illegal immigrant that came here for a free phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News W.Va. team headed to Fla. for hurricane response 3 hr txccrn54 46
Kanawha-Charleston Humane Association 4 hr concerned 1
To Many Deer in The Area 4 hr Truth 82
Hooters 4 hr hooter 76
Child support 5 hr Enter Username 14
campbells creek neighborhood watch 5 hr lenny 31
polished(kc) (Sep '16) 8 hr Mother FireFly 19
Drama at KC Nautilus 12 hr Jordan 50

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web