Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#33146 Dec 3, 2013
for Bacon, Melissa, Open eyes and space cowboy......We want to be honest and want to bash Bush. Well then I agree with you. Let us put Bush up on war crimes. Put his azz in jail. But while we are being honest then impeach Obama. On his health care alone he has violated the constitution by personally changeing the tax law without congressional approval. Afterall if you want to have honesty and do what is right by Bush then we must apply the same to our present president. We all know it is true and it is not the first time he has broken the law. So lets apply the laws equal.
George

United States

#33147 Dec 3, 2013
Interesting, now the narcissist think he knows what party people are regardless of what they proclaim. HE knows it all, more than the individual himself. The Manchin comment proves that. HE thinks Manchin isnt a democrat because Manchin doesnt support everything HE thinks Manchin should. Classic narcissism.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#33148 Dec 3, 2013
Space Cowboy......sorry but your studies are not 100%. I have voted for both parties and have voted third party just like I did for president. So stat your heart out. It does not apply to me.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#33149 Dec 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
for Bacon, Melissa, Open eyes and space cowboy......We want to be honest and want to bash Bush. Well then I agree with you. Let us put Bush up on war crimes. Put his azz in jail. But while we are being honest then impeach Obama. On his health care alone he has violated the constitution by personally changeing the tax law without congressional approval. Afterall if you want to have honesty and do what is right by Bush then we must apply the same to our present president. We all know it is true and it is not the first time he has broken the law. So lets apply the laws equal.
Sure, because mass murdering a million innocent people and changing laws to help poor people are about the same.
George

United States

#33150 Dec 3, 2013
Mass murdering a million people, how idiotic can someone get. Very few of those million, which is an unverifiable number some nutcase made up, were killed by American troops. The vast majority of the dead were killed by there own Muslim "brothers". Gotta love when a Muslim suicide bomber blows up a market full of women and children all the deaths get blamed on the USA. Talk about tea bagger thinking.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#33151 Dec 3, 2013
Bacon Hater.....I did not say they were the same. But there are laws for each persons offense. Just like if you murfered someone has a different penalty as oppose to stealing. Both are crimes. So therefore the punishments are different. I am not suggesting a trade off, just prosecution for the guilty parties involved. How sheeple of you to think it was a trade off
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33152 Dec 3, 2013
collateral damage. its all part of it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33153 Dec 3, 2013
civilians don't know diddle.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33154 Dec 3, 2013
the way I look at it is if a Taliban is shooting a rifle at an american thru a window you return fire with a grenade. you don't knock on the door and ask the children to leave the room.
Alex Weinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#33155 Dec 3, 2013
Which one of you wants to lose an arugment?
Alex Weinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#33156 Dec 3, 2013
ARGUMENT. Sorry.

Right. Which one of you is wrong?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33157 Dec 3, 2013
the libs hate bush. calling him a murderer. well same for Obama's drone strikes. jeeze wiz.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33158 Dec 3, 2013
lol, were not even in a war with pakistan. Obama invaded the wrong country ! isn't that what the libs all say about bush. what a bunch of yahhos.
Alex Weinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#33159 Dec 3, 2013
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33160 Dec 3, 2013
"we will be out of afganistan by 2014" lmao, your guy is such a dirt ball.
Alex Weinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#33161 Dec 3, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
the libs hate bush. calling him a murderer. well same for Obama's drone strikes. jeeze wiz.
Bush? Who? He's not President anymore. and Can't be again. unless you mean Jeb who can't be either.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#33162 Dec 3, 2013
Bacon Hater......I love how your response was the opposite of what Obama did. He did not change his law for the poor. Obama did it for big money and big votes for the unions. Do you know all the changes were for special intrest? Wow.....talk about a blind sheeple. But any changes and the amount he has changed his tax law is in violation to the constitution. Obama has to by law get congressional approval. As of now there is not equal protection for people under this law. So therefore Obama's promise to make wealthy pay is another lie. Because now the middle and poor are paying even more.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33163 Dec 3, 2013
"I will close guantomio bay cuba" what a dirt ball. you guys need to stick a gag in your mans mouth and he shouldn't come on national television. "you can keep your insurance".
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33164 Dec 3, 2013
heres another "by November 1st"
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33165 Dec 3, 2013
my favorite is "I didn't know".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for milf hookup 13 min Nancy 2
Who got stabbed at the Broadway 31 min Truth 11
Peeping Tom Clark 48 min Thompson 17
Male doctors are perverts... 58 min The Working Class 63
ROADGUY UP FOR Some BASKETBALL? 2 hr Trollomania 6
Daniel @ Hooters (Jul '15) 4 hr Haha 21
Doug Reynolds 5 hr Tree Hugger 34

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance