Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Clarksburg, WV

#32910 Dec 2, 2013
What do you do for a living Fitness Guru? I know it isn't something that requires intellect or else you'd be aware of the fact that the wealthy have enough tax loopholes to allow them to pay less of a percentage of their income in taxes than those making $40,000.00.

Did you inherit money from mommy and daddy? Maybe you're old enough to have reaped the benefits of a stronger economy when wages were higher, infrastructure was invested in, and unions were stronger. Is that it?

Clarksburg, WV

#32911 Dec 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
liberals cant comprehend how much rich people pay in taxes. they want more and more and more. im not a libby and i dont think the way you do cowboy.
You DON'T THINK AT ALL "Fitness Guru."

If you did, you would know there is a difference between capitalism and unfettered capitalism.
Crowley

Clay, WV

#32912 Dec 2, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You DON'T THINK AT ALL "Fitness Guru."
If you did, you would know there is a difference between capitalism and unfettered capitalism.
We don't have to think if we don't want to, Bill O'Relly even told us he thinks for us, it is our right!!! I told guru he should leave Norman because they are educated in that city and he does not fit in with that group, he could fit in anywhere else in that state!! FU all who supports any form of education, liberal POS!!

BTW I am pro-capitalism because it reads better when the right letters are capitalized.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32913 Dec 2, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
What do you do for a living Fitness Guru? I know it isn't something that requires intellect or else you'd be aware of the fact that the wealthy have enough tax loopholes to allow them to pay less of a percentage of their income in taxes than those making $40,000.00.
Did you inherit money from mommy and daddy? Maybe you're old enough to have reaped the benefits of a stronger economy when wages were higher, infrastructure was invested in, and unions were stronger. Is that it?
i worked in a couple of factories. maybe youve heard of them. dupont and goodyear tire. spent many many years, rotating shifts i might add. im an army brat growing up. spent real time in europe. also lived in alot of places in america. yes i inherited money and have seen the liberal capitol gains tax steal from me. i currently am retired. and i get checks sent to me from my honey hole full of oil up in north dakota. XTO energy writes them to me. i dont have to do squat. i just got a job today in fact. working in a gym. im doing pretty well. im not rich but when that keystone pipeling goes in it will be a differnet story. im single and i dont owe anybody a dam thing.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32914 Dec 2, 2013
but keep the above information quiet. i dont want a bunch of libbys wanting to be mean cause ive had a successful life.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#32915 Dec 2, 2013
space cowboy aka sundog. Same way of doing things and I have told you already. Plus the government should not be in the health care business. I have told you that your boy Obama put the cart before the horse. You do not pass a tax law like that with a weak tax base. I do not know how many times your ignorant butt has to be told. That is why you disappeared last time. Trying to sound important but want everyone else to solve something that you can not answer. It has been debated and said but you are late for the dance and another sheeple. Good intensions but bad concept. It is socialized medicine.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32916 Dec 2, 2013
what do you do space cowboy ?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#32917 Dec 2, 2013
Sundog aka space cowboy.....How would you fix it? Or do you feel it is perfect like the man you worship called Obama? You have been quiet for awhile sense the Egypt coup. Sense then you liar in cheif has been doing some major screwing up. So now you come to defend his tax law that he has illegaly changed many times. Been caught flat out lying about his lie. These are not just from your favorite network of Fox but all media has been on Obama. The trust among his supporters have dwindled. So go by whatever name for we all know who you are and stick with your tactics. But no matter what you say the train is wrecking before your eyes. So lash out at the people that told you so. You are so pompus that your pride is hurt sense you have always viewed yourself above and now it turns out you were dead wrong. It does not matter if I could fix it, because the toothpaste is out of the tube.
1 post removed
Well Duh

United States

#32919 Dec 2, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to think if we don't want to, Bill O'Relly even told us he thinks for us, it is our right!!! I told guru he should leave Norman because they are educated in that city and he does not fit in with that group, he could fit in anywhere else in that state!! FU all who supports any form of education, liberal POS!!
BTW I am pro-capitalism because it reads better when the right letters are capitalized.
Amen to that, How dare Space Cadet aka Sundog demand us to think or do research? With the advancement in technology (oops sorry for the big words , my fellow conservatives are gonna pick on me, lol) we got fox and don't need to do such work anymore.

Clarksburg, WV

#32920 Dec 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
space cowboy aka sundog. Same way of doing things and I have told you already. Plus the government should not be in the health care business. I have told you that your boy Obama put the cart before the horse. You do not pass a tax law like that with a weak tax base. I do not know how many times your ignorant butt has to be told. That is why you disappeared last time. Trying to sound important but want everyone else to solve something that you can not answer. It has been debated and said but you are late for the dance and another sheeple. Good intensions but bad concept. It is socialized medicine.
It appears when any of you say "You're trying to sound important," it is code for "You're saying stuff too intelligent for us black and white thinkers to comprehend." Now, you can call it a "tax law" all you want but that doesn't mean anything (remember, Well Duh, it was the Republican Party that came up with an individual mandate as well as a penalty for not having insurance).

I'm really not sure what kind of mental illness you suffer from considering that we've covered the hundreds of ways our healthcare paradigm is destroying America's economy (you do realize American tax payers pay more than any other country to cover the fewest individuals?) You have three simple choices:

1. An individual mandate with a tax penalty.

2. A national one-payer system.

3. A system like Japan's where private insurance exists, but costs of healthcare are controlled by government.

So which is it dipsh*t? If you do not like these options then...

for the seventh time, how would you fix America's healthcare "system"? Make sure you include details and none of this increase competition because the Affordable Care Act has done so where it's possible (You can't force private agencies to locate their business into different states unless they choose to do so because it's financially viable).

Make sure to tell me how your plan...

1. Contains costs.

2. Provides coverage for those working individuals making minimum wage ($15,000.00 per year).

3. Takes the burden off of business in order to increase stagnant wages.

4. Allows those with pre-existing conditions to get coverage.

5. Allows young adults access.

I'm STILL waiting sh*thead.
Leighla

Salem, WV

#32921 Dec 2, 2013
Monday, December 02, 2013

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove (see trends).

The latest figures include 21% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 43% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22.

Coming out of the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend, the presidentÂ’s approval ratings remain at the lowest levels of his presidency.

Results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update).

Fifty-six percent (56%) of voters expect the U.S. health care system to get worse under the new health care law.

The U.S. Supreme Court last week agreed to hear another legal challenge of the health care law, this one focused on its requirement that business owners provide contraceptives to female employees. Rasmussen Reports will release new numbers on this issue at 10:30 am Eastern

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
George

Mayer, MN

#32922 Dec 2, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
We should be rationally sharing information. We're not on a playground lol
It is sinking in that it is impossible to have a rational sharing of information in here. It is unfortunate because that is exactly what I like to do. But you can not have an adult, civilized, and productive debate with habitual liars, mentally ill narcissists, terrorist sympathizers, and people with no moral character. Without truth and integrity in a discussion it is pointless, as I have discovered. The Obama zombies in here are all liars and have no honor or integrity. They will say or do anythng(multiple names, childish name games, etc.) to further their narcissistic agenda. They do not want a discussion, they want you to think the way they do, period. They make democrats look like liars and idiots, and that is unfortunate and unproductive.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32923 Dec 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
i didnt know he was sundog.

Since: Feb 13

Clarksburg, WV

#32924 Dec 2, 2013
Space, I admire you so much for standing up to these brain dead morons, but they don't understand reason. You and I both know that our country's heathcare system is a joke that's helping undermine our economy while costing taxpayers tons of money while getting little in return, but these conservatives are jackasses!!!

These are Tea Baggers!!! They have no ability to reason!!! They are not the conservatives of 15 years ago that introduced what is now Obamacare,these people are idiots of the first order!!!

They don't acknowledge our heathcare setup is completely unsustainable and costly beyond belief!!! They don't know or care what other more successful countries do!!! To them everything is all or nothing/black and white. Capitalism or communism. Good or evil. There is no middle ground with these dipshyts!!!

These a$$es would rather take America over the cliff than admit a black president is actually doing something to address problems!!!

I guarantee you every conservative on here is a closeted racist!!! Why else would they go so insane over a president that passed their own damn healthcare reform?!!!

You could get further debating a child!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#32925 Dec 2, 2013
I see the other want to be "well duh" is on here
George

Mayer, MN

#32926 Dec 2, 2013
If Obamacare is so great why hasnt the liar in chief signed up yet as he promised? His old "Do as I say not as I do" thing. He has been pushing people to sign up and hasnt even done so himself. Could it be he tried and the website didnt work? LOL. Or could it be he is afraid to put his personal information on a website that is not secured properly? Or both? Or could it be it is just another broken promise, just another lie from the great deceiver?

Since: Feb 13

Clarksburg, WV

#32927 Dec 2, 2013
Leighla wrote:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove (see trends).
The latest figures include 21% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 43% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22.
Coming out of the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend, the presidentÂ’s approval ratings remain at the lowest levels of his presidency.
Results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update).
Fifty-six percent (56%) of voters expect the U.S. health care system to get worse under the new health care law.
The U.S. Supreme Court last week agreed to hear another legal challenge of the health care law, this one focused on its requirement that business owners provide contraceptives to female employees. Rasmussen Reports will release new numbers on this issue at 10:30 am Eastern
Obama's approval rating is still much higher than Republicans...

According to the NBC/WSJ poll, only 22% view the GOP positively, compared with 53% who see it in a negative light.

I'd take 45% over 22% any day.

You also didn't take into account those that dislike Obamacare because it's not a one-payer system, when you do so, the majority favor Obamacare.

Clarksburg, WV

#32928 Dec 2, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt know he was sundog.
That's because, dumbass, I am not. Sundog isn't even in the same effing state as me.

You people are literally dumber than dirt.
George

Mayer, MN

#32929 Dec 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I see the other want to be "well duh" is on here
Refer to post #32922. That is the Obamazombies playing childish name games. These people have no integrity.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32930 Dec 2, 2013
Leighla wrote:
great. business owners handing out condoms, and when they break .. morning after pills. can you just imagine, a mcdonalds manager giving girls birth control pills with the paycheck ? hey everybody ! tammy sue is screwing. shes on the pill !! and shes only 16 !! liberals must be proud of their president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless man chopped up victim with a Machetti 6 min Honestly 31
An IRS Audit for Kevin Comer would be interesting 12 min Cpl Cool 4
Get use to it---------- 26 min Nancy 2
Oklahoma Sooners biOtch slap wvwho 50 min Herd 91 8
Trump recently lost 25 million in a lawsuit 2 hr Johnathan Tabor 7
Interesting info on Kevin Comer from Alum Creek... 4 hr Observing 1
An Alum Creek Post About Kevin Comer 4 hr Observing 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance