Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32775 Dec 1, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar. Prove it.
They live across the street from me you dipshit. Learn to read and you would be able to read a lot of stories just like theres. Are you really this stupid

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#32776 Dec 1, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, wrong again. Have you ever been right about anything? Ever?
They are so friggin ignorant. I am a half black, lesbian, which I wouldn't be ashamed. As you have witnessed, they are ignorant and uneducated. I do find it funny now. And it's fun to make fun of them. And if they can't come up with proof, they call you a liar and sheeple.
I'm glad you're on board and it's obvious you are intelligent. That scares the crap out of them. Lol

Ravenswood

#32777 Dec 1, 2013
Space, and Leighla went to Va. To politic recently, look what happen there. Lmao

Ravenswood

#32778 Dec 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
They live across the street from me you dipshit. Learn to read and you would be able to read a lot of stories just like theres. Are you really this stupid
Oh well, that's proof. You dipshit.

Clarksburg, WV

#32779 Dec 1, 2013
Thank you Melissa. It's nice to know that there are some thoughtful individuals on here now and again.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32780 Dec 1, 2013
Space, and Leighla went to Va. To politic recently, look what happen there. Lmao
What have you done? I actually get out in the real world and talk to people. You just sit around and listen to the voices in your head. MSNBC is all you know
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#32781 Dec 1, 2013
To the sheeple.....these are the facts and reality but only a short list and most current. Website has not worked and is not complete, being able to handle 50k at a time is baby stuff. Obama lied on keeping your doctor and health insurance and then lied about saying it. Obama has changed his firm tax law many times without congressional approval. The soon to be blunder deal with Iran that both parties agree is a bad move as well as the rest of the world. Your faithful democrats leaving their stance on Obamacare to now go against it so theyy can get re-elected. A 7.3% average for unemployment for his 5 years in office. National Debt that is over 7 trillion more sense he took office, which is more then the last 2 president combined and still going with 3 more years to go. So you sheeple can blame displace all you want with your spinning and lies. Obama is on his second term and now must take responsibility. But that would be the right thing to do and would show leadership. Both things Obama can not do. He is a liar and moron. So follow him to ruins sheepl
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32782 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
They are so friggin ignorant. I am a half black, lesbian, which I wouldn't be ashamed. As you have witnessed, they are ignorant and uneducated. I do find it funny now. And it's fun to make fun of them. And if they can't come up with proof, they call you a liar and sheeple.
I'm glad you're on board and it's obvious you are intelligent. That scares the crap out of them. Lol
who let the dogs out ... uh .. uh,uh,uh .. uh, who let the dogs out.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32783 Dec 1, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's such a lie. If people were able to afford their insurance on the open market, they can afford an exchange plan. The one place where savings are guaranteed are over the individual plans people were being scammed on.
Not true Bacon and you know it. The exchange is over double what there insurance cost was. They were barely able to afford the policy they had.
George

Charleston, WV

#32784 Dec 1, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq09hA l5EkI&#8206; this ones for george. he likes the babes on fox. at the midway mark is the good stuff.
I am a dem but that was funny, and yes many Republican women are. Many dems are NOT. LOL That hairy Rosie grossed me out.
George

Elk Grove Village, IL

#32785 Dec 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
To the sheeple.....these are the facts and reality but only a short list and most current. Website has not worked and is not complete, being able to handle 50k at a time is baby stuff. Obama lied on keeping your doctor and health insurance and then lied about saying it. Obama has changed his firm tax law many times without congressional approval. The soon to be blunder deal with Iran that both parties agree is a bad move as well as the rest of the world. Your faithful democrats leaving their stance on Obamacare to now go against it so theyy can get re-elected. A 7.3% average for unemployment for his 5 years in office. National Debt that is over 7 trillion more sense he took office, which is more then the last 2 president combined and still going with 3 more years to go. So you sheeple can blame displace all you want with your spinning and lies. Obama is on his second term and now must take responsibility. But that would be the right thing to do and would show leadership. Both things Obama can not do. He is a liar and moron. So follow him to ruins sheepl
Lets not forget who is giving us that 50K number, the liar in chief, the great deceiver. He is probably just "generalizing" again and the actual number is 50.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#32786 Dec 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMFAO @ you. You are beyond delusional and serious mental help is required for you to even comprehend reality. You cant show ONCE where I lied about anything, because I havent. I, unlike the lying spineless scumbags you favor, dont lie. THat is why I can always stomp lunatics like you in a true debate, because I have the truth and reality on my side. You have delusions and lies. Nanny state commies like you are always real tough guys on the internet, but in reality you are a scared little pansy. If I did come down there you would be hidden so far down in your moms basement it would take a search a rescue team to find you, otherwise you would starve to death cowering in the crawl space while typing on a keyboard how tough you are.
Reality? You think magic men live in the sky and that Christianity is a peaceful religion. You can't win a debate when you refuse to accept new information. Your debates consist of you making an ignorant statement that is never cited, but rather copied from someone else, then refusing to acknowledge ALL OF THE DATA that conflicts with the statement. That isn't a debate. It's someone talking then covering their ears and yelling, "La La La La La La."

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#32787 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
It is sooo fun. Making fun of them is downright addicting. the humor alone that they don't get or don't realize is aimed at them is enough, but when you add in their ridiculous theories (birthers, Mulsims are all terrorists, New World Order, etc.) it makes it a blast.

Clarksburg, WV

#32788 Dec 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
WRONG!

Obama has cut the deficit at it's fastest rate in 60 years. Even Politifact checked out these findings and found them to be true. The deficit is under the trillion dollar mark for the first time in years and while Republican presidents like Reagan and Bush tripled the deficit, Obama has cut it by more than any other president.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Get lost you lying loser. Oh, you're also a racist. Period.

Since: Feb 13

Clarksburg, WV

#32789 Dec 1, 2013
Well duh, George, Fitness Guru, and Leighla have all made numerous racist and bigoted comments on threads in the past. They belong in the Confederate South and not in any modern society. They of course also hate gays, hate the poor, hate immigrants, hate people of different religions, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

They aren't real people and it's foolish to treat them as such. They were all abused my mommy and/or daddy (probably molested) and have to raise their low self image by making putting down others (i.e. poor, blacks, gays, etc.)

No thinking person takes these bigoted fools seriously. They don't even know how a debate works.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32790 Dec 1, 2013
Hell, I've seen George and Fitness-Guru on here gettin all lathered up and using the n-word over and over. It's somthin to see em on here tryin to pretend they don't hate Obama cause he's black.

I don't really give a good goddamn. I just wish they'd at least be truthful about it. I've known a hell of lot of tea party folks and it kills em to have a black in the white house.

That's fine, but it ain't got nothin to do with the price o tea in China.
2 posts removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#32793 Dec 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Space cadet moron......Again you must be Melissa or Bacon hater. Show me where I have been racist on here. I have caught bacon being the race baiter and you sound like him. But let me educate you on the difference between national debt and the deficet. The national debt is closing on 18 trillion. The national deficet is how much we spend during the budget congress hammers out. Obama started out by spending the most any president has ever over spent on our deficet. So he is bringing down his own numbers. So Obama has brought down from spending over a trillion over budget to $680 billion over budget. Do you see the difference now cupcake sheeple?
The deficit has nothing to do with a budget. The deficit is how much we spend over what we collect. It's also THE ONLY WAY to reduce the DEBT. And Obama has reduced the deficit more than any other president in recent history. You bitch about his spending at the same time you pretend Bush didn't destroy the greatest economy in the history of man in the same year Obama took office. Nobody buys your bullshit about government spending because you place blame on the one person trying to correct it and had nothing for YOUR PARTY when they destroyed it. And always remember, Bush was the most reckless spender in US history, not Obama.

Rather than acknowledge this the idiots will simply say "they're blaming Bush." Which is true, but only because it was Bush's fault.

Clarksburg, WV

#32794 Dec 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Space cadet moron......Again you must be Melissa or Bacon hater. Show me where I have been racist on here. I have caught bacon being the race baiter and you sound like him. But let me educate you on the difference between national debt and the deficet. The national debt is closing on 18 trillion. The national deficet is how much we spend during the budget congress hammers out. Obama started out by spending the most any president has ever over spent on our deficet. So he is bringing down his own numbers. So Obama has brought down from spending over a trillion over budget to $680 billion over budget. Do you see the difference now cupcake sheeple?
Wow. You really have no clue what the deficit is or how it works do you? Also, I'm guessing you don't know that the deficit (which Obama has cut in half) only affects the economy if it reaches a certain percentage of the GDP. This is why it makes sense to go into debt to infest in crumbling infrastructure which in turn creates jobs and increases demand for construction materials which then improves the economy.

I don't think you're interested in facts though, so go back to calling Obama the n-word like your friends. Racist.

Clarksburg, WV

#32795 Dec 1, 2013
*invest*
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32796 Dec 1, 2013
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
Well duh, George, Fitness Guru, and Leighla have all made numerous racist and bigoted comments on threads in the past. They belong in the Confederate South and not in any modern society. They of course also hate gays, hate the poor, hate immigrants, hate people of different religions, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.
They aren't real people and it's foolish to treat them as such. They were all abused my mommy and/or daddy (probably molested) and have to raise their low self image by making putting down others (i.e. poor, blacks, gays, etc.)
No thinking person takes these bigoted fools seriously. They don't even know how a debate works.
Show me one racist remark I have ever made. You are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scoobies 10 min Better than u 8
Fourwheeler going bye bye!!!! 13 min From da creek 2
Mark Plants on trial agsin 14 min Sarah Sarah 6
WVBreeders make CBS News 18 min Naserty 1
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 1 hr Janice 54
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Pop the Weasel 1,288
Sarah plants teaching Sunday school 2 hr Sarah Sarah 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages