George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Yes they are recording and storing EVERY SINGLE phone call, email, etc. including the "regular guys". It has not value as far as terrorism goes, but as for control and oppression it has GREAT value. They actually do care about the "regular guy" that you keep dismissing. They have stated(the government) that they will use evidence "accidentally" obtained through their illegal wiretaps to prosecute whoever they choose, even if it is not relating to terrorism, and have gone as far as to instruct law enforcement and prosecutors to fabricate(lie) about how the evidence was obtained because they know it is illegal. You can continue to ignore those truth and try and dismiss and diminish their criminal activities but that doesnt change the fact that yes, they ARE doing all the above in direct violation of the US Constitution. PERIOD.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

ANd to help you stop looking like an idiot I will state the obvious. Just because the do record and store EVERY phone call and email doesnt mean they listen and read them all, DUH. But being recorded, stored, and cataloged if someone in the NSA or law enforcement using the NSA wants to know more about a particular person for any reason, they can pull up those calls and emails and THEN watch and listen. Then law enforcement fabricates HOW they obtained the information to be used against you and prosecutes you using that illegally obtained information. Wake up and stop being a mindless government propaganda spewing zombie. The evidence is all their for everything I just said, Cold hard PROOF. You can continue to dismiss that proof and defend the government by trying to diminish their criminal actions and repeating government propaganda, or you can join the rest of us in REALITY.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

George wrote:
Yes they are recording and storing EVERY SINGLE phone call, email, etc. including the "regular guys". It has not value as far as terrorism goes, but as for control and oppression it has GREAT value. They actually do care about the "regular guy" that you keep dismissing. They have stated(the government) that they will use evidence "accidentally" obtained through their illegal wiretaps to prosecute whoever they choose, even if it is not relating to terrorism, and have gone as far as to instruct law enforcement and prosecutors to fabricate(lie) about how the evidence was obtained because they know it is illegal. You can continue to ignore those truth and try and dismiss and diminish their criminal activities but that doesnt change the fact that yes, they ARE doing all the above in direct violation of the US Constitution. PERIOD.
"To control and oppress." Who wants to control and oppress? When? For what ultimate purpose? How do you get past the 1-to-1 ratio for monitoring communications?

Here's where the crazy comes out...
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
"To control and oppress." Who wants to control and oppress? When? For what ultimate purpose? How do you get past the 1-to-1 ratio for monitoring communications?
Here's where the crazy comes out...
Violating the Constitution and prosecuting people with illegally obtained evidence is oppression. Yes you are crazy and I have to say I think "sheeple" fits you quite well.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

It is actually quite telling about you that you continue to incorrectly argue about something that is proven FACT. Yes they are recording and storing EVERY SINGLE PHONE CALL AND EMAIL. Then you try and dismiss it as why would they do that. The reasons are irrelevant since it has been PROVEN they are doing it, but the government defending zombie you are you try and make it sounds crazy that the government would EVER do anything wrong or abuse their powers. Naw of course they wouldnt, they are perfect little angels who would NEVER do anything bad. LOL So tell us some more about how they arent doing this and they arent prosecuting people with illegally obtained evidence when they themselves admitted doing it. LMAO
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

(Reuters)- President Barack Obama's HealthCare.gov site is riddled with security flaws that put user data of millions of people at risk and it should be shut down until fixed, several technology experts warned lawmakers on Tuesday.

The testimony at a congressional hearing could increase concerns among many Americans about Obama's healthcare overhaul, popularly known as Obamacare. Opinion polls show the botched rollout of the online marketplace for health insurance policies has hurt the popularity of the effort.

The website collects personal data such as names, birth dates, social security numbers, email addresses and other information that criminals could use for a variety of scams.

In a rapid "yes" or "no" question-and-answer session during a Republican-sponsored hearing by the House of Representatives Science, Space and Technology Committee, Republican Representative Chris Collins of New York asked four experts about the security of the site:

"Do any of you think today that the site is secure?"

The answer from the experts, which included two academics and two private sector technical researchers, was a unanimous "no."

"Would you recommend today that this site be shut down until it is?" asked Collins, whose party is opposed to Obamacare and has sought to capitalize on the failures of the website since it opened for enrollment on October 1.

Three of the experts said "yes," while a fourth said he did not have enough information to make the call.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

CODE 'INDEFENSIBLE'

The experts said the site needed to be completely rebuilt to run more efficiently, making it easier to protect. They said HealthCare.gov runs on 500 million lines of code, or 25 times the size of Facebook, one of the world's busiest sites.

"When your code base is that large it's going to be indefensible," Morgan Wright, CEO of a firm known as Crowd Sourced Investigations, said in an interview after testifying at the hearing.

"Do you want to defend the Great Wall of China or a very small line?"

David Kennedy, head of computer security consulting firm TrustedSec LLC and a former U.S. Marine Corps cyber-intelligence analyst, gave lawmakers a 17-page report that highlights the problems with the site and warned that some of them remain live.

The site lets people know invalid user names when logging in, allowing hackers to identify user IDs, according to the report, which also warns of other security bugs.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>Violating the Constitution and prosecuting people with illegally obtained evidence is oppression. Yes you are crazy and I have to say I think "sheeple" fits you quite well.
Come on George, answer the question.

WHAT PERSON OR PEOPLE IN US GOVERNMENT WANT TO CONTROL AND OPPRESS THIS COUNTRY?

FOR WHAT ULTIMATE PURPOSE IS THIS "CONTROL AND OPPRESSION?"

HOW CAN ONE PERSON MONITOR THE REAL TIME 24-HOUR COMMUNICATIONS OF 1,000 PEOPLE?

It's just not physically possible. They use keywords. That's it. Not good, but it isn't exactly a Government vs. The People conspiracy to make us all zombies or slaves.

If you're saying that the monitoring is being done to reduce crime domestically, that is neither control or oppression. It's just an illegal method of surveillance of criminals, which is neither surprising nor new. But there has yet to be A SINGLE person allege that his arrest stemmed from an illegal wiretap or communications monitoring program done by the NSA. To think that every prosecutor in every town has been "tipped off by the feds" and is then inherently unethical is a little bit ignorant. That's not the case.

You're attributing a motive you can't explain to people you have not identified to conduct monitoring that isn't physically possible. You're doing the teabag thing where they make an outlandish charge that's TOALLY abstract and vague without explaining. Don't be them. Explain.

Your communications are monitored for keywords. That's it. They may even store them. But no one's listening to your conversations or reading your emails. There's no value in doing so, and half the country would have to monitoring the other half of the country (24-7, mind you). That isn't happening. Monitoring my communications for keywords in the fight against terrorism is on shaky ground legally and constitutionally, and it should be stopped. But it isn't a conspiracy to enslave us.

Why do you guys always do too far with the lunacy? Instead of bitching about Obamacare, they say it's part of a communist plot. Instead of saying Obama is weak, they say he's an Islamic extremist. Instead of saying domestic terrorism should end, they say it's for a future enslavement program. It's so ridiculous it's funny.
1 post removed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

George wrote:
CODE 'INDEFENSIBLE'
The experts said the site needed to be completely rebuilt to run more efficiently, making it easier to protect. They said HealthCare.gov runs on 500 million lines of code, or 25 times the size of Facebook, one of the world's busiest sites.
"When your code base is that large it's going to be indefensible," Morgan Wright, CEO of a firm known as Crowd Sourced Investigations, said in an interview after testifying at the hearing.
"Do you want to defend the Great Wall of China or a very small line?"
David Kennedy, head of computer security consulting firm TrustedSec LLC and a former U.S. Marine Corps cyber-intelligence analyst, gave lawmakers a 17-page report that highlights the problems with the site and warned that some of them remain live.
The site lets people know invalid user names when logging in, allowing hackers to identify user IDs, according to the report, which also warns of other security bugs.
LIES didn't work to stop the ACA.
A $24 billion government shutdown didn't work.
42 failed votes at a cost of hundreds of millions didn't work.
I guess now it's down to the old GOP tactic - scare dumb people.

If you think your SS#, address, phone number and financial data are secure on the bank websites you use, every company you order shit from, on your phone, in your email, on your computer or anywhere, you're an idiot. If a talented hacker wants your info, they'll get your info. To claim that people shouldn't sign up for health insurance because a website isn't secure is a sad attempt to undermine the first meaningful change to a completely failed healthcare system. But, it's one of many.
1 post removed

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think your SS#, address, phone number and financial data are secure on the bank websites you use, every company you order shit from, on your phone, in your email, on your computer or anywhere, you're an idiot. If a talented hacker wants your info, they'll get your info. To claim that people shouldn't sign up for health insurance because a website isn't secure is a sad attempt to undermine the first meaningful change to a completely failed healthcare system. But, it's one of many.
Yeah who knew, all republicans had to do was get out of the way and watch you dumb asses try to implement a program. Democrats have to be the most ignorant losers on earth.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They never voted 42 times that is an out and out Lie look it up you will find the truth. The liberals have put so many spins on the OBAMACARE it is not even funny. The web site is a disaster and not secure at all. The government shut down did not work but people are standing up and taking notice that the Tea Party was telling the truth about Obamacare all along. The premiums and deductibles are high and no one is going to buy this crap. You are insane if you think anyone in the REAL working class with a job, house payment and has to pay for there family can afford obamacare. I guess you ignore the majority of Americans who have valid complaints.
1 post removed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
They never voted 42 times that is an out and out Lie look it up you will find the truth. The liberals have put so many spins on the OBAMACARE it is not even funny. The web site is a disaster and not secure at all. The government shut down did not work but people are standing up and taking notice that the Tea Party was telling the truth about Obamacare all along. The premiums and deductibles are high and no one is going to buy this crap. You are insane if you think anyone in the REAL working class with a job, house payment and has to pay for there family can afford obamacare. I guess you ignore the majority of Americans who have valid complaints.
It's actually 46 now. I tried to find a Fox News story that said that but I couldn't. So I found this one from September (two months ago). It says "over 40."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/18/ho...

So you're wrong.

People with a job don't have to "buy Obamacare" or change anything. You're pretending that everyone's policies are higher under Obamacare and that everyone is losing their health insurance. Both are 180-degrees wrong. The ACA is already working, already covered MILLIONS of Americans who couldn't get health insurance and already grandfathered in the few scam plans people bought individually on the open market.

And the tea baggers didn't say Obamacare wouldn't work. They said it was a communist plot to enslave the American people.

Dumbasses.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

i LOVE THIS CHIT !! 300 million pissed away and the payment portion if obsama care is clucked !! only half built. by god congress should cock block any more money for the screw ups.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

obama = "by the end of november" << anybody know if this is another lie ? hahaha, its clucked folks.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

i want to see obsama care fail. i want major cluck ups. i want people to pay out the azz. i want more cancellations. i want to ride this attitude all the way to the election polling booths. P.S. kids under 12 free doctor, free casts, free stitches. see im not all bad.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

oprah is calling us crackers racists again. lol, racist,bush,racist,bush,racist ..... blah blah blah. fat obese wide face needs to shut up.
Bacon Hater Race Baiter

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
obama = "by the end of november" << anybody know if this is another lie ? hahaha, its clucked folks.
You're a racist tea bagger who wants to stick it to women's vaginas, uh I mean wants to put sticks in women's vaginas.The site will be up an running by the end of November, it just may be November 2020.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

hell, i wouldnt tap oprah with melissa's penis.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

obama balls are in the fire folks. hes a blamer and blaming the rollout on republicans is a very large mistake. lower I.Q. dirt ball libbys may believe it but middle america knows better. MR.PRESIDENT, sir, your making yourself out to be a fool.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Bacon Hater Race Baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist tea bagger who wants to stick it to women's vaginas, uh I mean wants to put sticks in women's vaginas.The site will be up an running by the end of November, it just may be November 2020.
sticks in vagina's ? good grief. whats that have to do with the miserable ... STATE OF UNION ? which by the way is tanked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Felony charges dismissed against Charleston att... 8 min Hater 6
Slumlords in the area (Jul '13) 33 min OLD TENANT 27
Bobby 1 hr Dont be angry 1
What happened to chase carter 1 hr spidey 58
Bunny/Bobby 2 hr bobby 29
dirty girl mud 5 k 2 hr I stopped giving 12
John L Fox 2 hr well 21
•••
•••