“Bacon says: I love you”

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#31602 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
black youths have a new game. its being reported on fox right now. called "knock out". hitting people in the jaw for no reason. sucker punching people walking down the sidewalk. did you see that ? women too !
Hopefully the victims have Obamacare. BWAHAHAHABWAHAHA!!!

Mommy and Daddy

#31603 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
fox news has videos of them. hurry look
FOX has videos, don't count on the lame stream media to report it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31604 Nov 19, 2013
im telling you .... democrats are clucking up. people are getting pissed. im not chitting you.
George

United States

#31605 Nov 19, 2013
ANyone who thinks they are recording and storing everyones calls and emails is crazy. I mean really, if that was true there would be millions of government suits hanging from the telephone poles all over the country, it is physically impossible. If only they had something along the lines of say.....COMPUTERS. DOH. And come on, there is no way they could store and catalog the mounds of information that would produce, well unless they used something like say.... A COMPUTER. But they still couldnt do it, I mean seriously, they would need a warehouse the size of say a pro football stadium to store all that info. Well wait a minute, didnt the NSA just build a warehouse the size of Mt Everest? DOH Well still impossible, they would need millions of people to sit their listening and monitoring all the calls and emails, you know, the 1:1 thing. Well unless they had something like say....A COMPUTER that could automatically save and store those calls and emails for further scrutiny. Naw, it is physically impossible for them to do that until something like the computer is invented. When they invent a computer then I will be worried. ANd one last thing, why would they want to? They have no motive? I mean seriously you act like they are spying on the Pope. WHat possible reason could they have to spy on the Pope, he isnt a terrorist. DOH, they are spying on the Pope you say? No way, preposterous. Oh wait, Snowden provided the PROOF they already ARE doing it all? Just dont tell baco.

Mommy and Daddy

#31606 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
im telling you .... democrats are clucking up. people are getting pissed. im not chitting you.
Their true colors are showing. Incompetent, ignorant, impotent, indifferent, incapable, lots of "I" words.

Mommy and Daddy

#31607 Nov 19, 2013
Obama compared Obamacare to Amazon.com . Why didn't he compare it to Democrats are dumb bastards.com ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31608 Nov 19, 2013
71 percent of americans want a delay in obsama cuban style government IRS run healthcare. the new law is a disaster.

Mommy and Daddy

#31609 Nov 19, 2013
George wrote:
ANyone who thinks they are recording and storing everyones calls and emails is crazy. I mean really, if that was true there would be millions of government suits hanging from the telephone poles all over the country, it is physically impossible. If only they had something along the lines of say.....COMPUTERS. DOH. And come on, there is no way they could store and catalog the mounds of information that would produce, well unless they used something like say.... A COMPUTER. But they still couldnt do it, I mean seriously, they would need a warehouse the size of say a pro football stadium to store all that info. Well wait a minute, didnt the NSA just build a warehouse the size of Mt Everest? DOH Well still impossible, they would need millions of people to sit their listening and monitoring all the calls and emails, you know, the 1:1 thing. Well unless they had something like say....A COMPUTER that could automatically save and store those calls and emails for further scrutiny. Naw, it is physically impossible for them to do that until something like the computer is invented. When they invent a computer then I will be worried. ANd one last thing, why would they want to? They have no motive? I mean seriously you act like they are spying on the Pope. WHat possible reason could they have to spy on the Pope, he isnt a terrorist. DOH, they are spying on the Pope you say? No way, preposterous. Oh wait, Snowden provided the PROOF they already ARE doing it all? Just dont tell baco.
In addition to being failures democrats are paranoid failures, of course they are spying on American citizens.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31610 Nov 19, 2013
George wrote:
certain words expressed in your intrnet use are red flaged for investigation. be careful george. dont say the word bomb. or call their president a piece of chit. we are losing our freedom of speech george. what ever you do dont say the word negro.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31611 Nov 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
Obama compared Obamacare to Amazon.com . Why didn't he compare it to Democrats are dumb bastards.com ?
hahaha, i clicket it. WTF?
George

United States

#31612 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>certain words expressed in your intrnet use are red flaged for investigation. be careful george. dont say the word bomb. or call their president a piece of chit. we are losing our freedom of speech george. what ever you do dont say the word negro.
They are doing that also but if it is just legally obtained information such as most people web searches(It is in the TOS of most major companies that you give consent) that they are "keywording", I have no problem with it. I have no problem with them gathering metadata, AKA phone records. GWB did that and it was completely legal(but morally questionable). The line was crossed when they decided to ignore the Constitution and not just gather phone records, but all call, emails, and web activity(without consent). I have a problem when they violate the law and an even bigger problem when they violate the Constitution. Obama and half the government should be impeached and tried as traitors. ANyone in the government who approved of the illegal spying or knew and did nothing are guilty of treason and are the enemy. They can "keyword" this......THE NSA CAN SUCK MY LEFT NUT THOSE TRAITOROUS SCUMBAGS. AMERICA CURSES THEM. THEY ARE THE ENEMY!
George

United States

#31613 Nov 19, 2013
The NSA is a FAR bigger threat to the America way of life and freedom than any terrorist scumbag has ever been, including Osama.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#31614 Nov 19, 2013
Obama did not want to go to 150th anniversary of the Gettesburg Address. You know that insignifigant battle followed ny Abraham Lincoln's speech and paper he signed that soon after ended slavery and the war. But that is not as important as Kennedy getting shot in people's eyes. Obama could have done both. Seems like the camerawhore would have. Do you think Lincoln would have said this about Obama......The way he looks, he could have been my slave.....lol
George

United States

#31615 Nov 19, 2013
Welcome to the ObamaCare!
The site is now 0.00125% Fully Functional!

In an effort to continue the Obama Administration's promise of transparency I, President Obama am pleased to announce the following fix I have approved to ObamaCare.

In Order to expediate you application process we will now automatically be sending all your
information to the internet cafes located in countries that we have identified as having the most known scammers. These countries will include but not be limited to: China, India, Russia, Ukraine, Nigeria, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan and Yugoslavia, China, India and Russia.

I cannot begin to express in words the pleasure and gratitude towards my staff and all the technical staff who have worked so hard in coming up with this important fix. I just hope that the people of our great nation understand how important a technicological fix like this is, the hard work that went into creating this fix and the positive impact this fix it will have on people's lives around the world.

Sincerely,
Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States of America

Disclaimer: In the event that there is any negative backlash caused by this fix, my staff did not inform me that this fix was applied. I learned about it when I was watching the news. I believe the website was hacked by those working for former President Bush and those House GOP led by the Tea Party Republicans.
George

United States

#31616 Nov 19, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Obama did not want to go to 150th anniversary of the Gettesburg Address. You know that insignifigant battle followed ny Abraham Lincoln's speech and paper he signed that soon after ended slavery and the war. But that is not as important as Kennedy getting shot in people's eyes. Obama could have done both. Seems like the camerawhore would have. Do you think Lincoln would have said this about Obama......The way he looks, he could have been my slave.....lol
I must admit I was very surprised and disgusted he chose not go to Gettysburg. Kind of a slap in the face to all who fought and died for this great country.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31618 Nov 19, 2013
im shocked to find that president obsama has used the department of the united states census to falsify records. let the scandal begin. YEAH BABY !!

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#31619 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>certain words expressed in your intrnet use are red flaged for investigation. be careful george. dont say the word bomb. or call their president a piece of chit. we are losing our freedom of speech george. what ever you do dont say the word negro.
No way roo. "They" have one person assigned to every other person who monitors all of that person's communications 24/7. But who's monitoring that person, you ask? Another person. And that person? A giant Mt. Everest computer. What for? To control and oppress. Which one's being controlled and oppressed, the first person or the second person? Both. Who's in on it? The government and law enforcement. So that means EVERY law enforcement member and government official is an unethical traitor (but does a great job of keeping secrets)?

I asked my uncle about this, who is an assistant prosecutor in New Orleans, and he said, "Yep, all I have to do is request info about some guy and men in black suits show up with a laptop containing everything that dude has ever said on the phone and I can listen to all 3,000 hours. And it only takes me 3,000 hours."

Keywords, George, keywords. That's how they do it. Doesn't make it right, but it makes it POSSIBLE.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#31620 Nov 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I must admit I was very surprised and disgusted he chose not go to Gettysburg. Kind of a slap in the face to all who fought and died for this great country.
Yeah, he must've made up some excuse like "I have a country to run."
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31621 Nov 19, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
obama can no longer go out in public unless its a liberal set up. you know, stacking the audience with obamas govenment employees and their kids. he doesnt have enough PAXIL/PROZAC for the hecklers out there waiting for him. and believe me americans are pissed. obama will not man up.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31622 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No way roo. "They" have one person assigned to every other person who monitors all of that person's communications 24/7. But who's monitoring that person, you ask? Another person. And that person? A giant Mt. Everest computer. What for? To control and oppress. Which one's being controlled and oppressed, the first person or the second person? Both. Who's in on it? The government and law enforcement. So that means EVERY law enforcement member and government official is an unethical traitor (but does a great job of keeping secrets)?
I asked my uncle about this, who is an assistant prosecutor in New Orleans, and he said, "Yep, all I have to do is request info about some guy and men in black suits show up with a laptop containing everything that dude has ever said on the phone and I can listen to all 3,000 hours. And it only takes me 3,000 hours."
Keywords, George, keywords. That's how they do it. Doesn't make it right, but it makes it POSSIBLE.
so are you saying that the government isnt spying on us ? is that right ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shootin in rand 4 min the Walking Ed 11
Two more shootings in Charleston. 19 min the Walking Ed 1
Some of the bars that used to be down town char... (Jan '13) 2 hr lol9676 34
Jason Holstein AKA Alf / Shawn Lester (Mar '12) 2 hr cwpa 26
west virginia has fewest college graduates per ... 3 hr racoonskinpark 6
Quarry Creek Witches 4 hr Up the Creek 1
gary southern-din blankenship 6 hr REAL TALK 1
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web