Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#31633 Nov 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I think it being the 150th and him being the first black president kinda makes it a different situation than those other 27, but I guess that is just me.
Is there a list of things first black presidents have to do? Get him a copy, and then we won't have these terrible misunderstandings.

Reagan should have gone since he cut-and-ran from the middle east after our troops were blown up (like the south), granted amnesty to illegal aliens (like the slaves) and because it was the 125th. I think that's the moon rock anniversary.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#31634 Nov 19, 2013
Bacon Hater......about Obama not going to Gettysburg. Well Obama is making time to go to the anniversary of Kennedy's assasination that happen 50 years ago. But he is going with the Clintons for a photo opt. So all those people who fought and gave their lives and 150 is a signifigant number and to have a president that is half black would be monumental. If it were not for Gettysburg, then maybe Obama would not of had the opportunity to become president. And do not give me that BS about running the country. First thing the idiot did when he became president was hop on air force one and make a world wide apology tour. SHEEPLE
George

United States

#31635 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>

You explain to me how one person can monitor two people 24/7, and you'll have a point.
Yeah you have a point, it is impossible for the government to record 2 peoples phone calls and emails at the same time without 2 actual people physically sitting there listening. LMFAO If only someone would invent a computer.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#31636 Nov 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you have a point, it is impossible for the government to record 2 peoples phone calls and emails at the same time without 2 actual people physically sitting there listening. LMFAO If only someone would invent a computer.
I want to know how one person can listen to two peoples' 24/7 recordings.

They use keywords, George. Trust me on this one. There's no other way. Nobody is listening to your phone calls. Nobody gives a shit.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31638 Nov 20, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......about Obama not going to Gettysburg. Well Obama is making time to go to the anniversary of Kennedy's assasination that happen 50 years ago. But he is going with the Clintons for a photo opt. So all those people who fought and gave their lives and 150 is a signifigant number and to have a president that is half black would be monumental. If it were not for Gettysburg, then maybe Obama would not of had the opportunity to become president. And do not give me that BS about running the country. First thing the idiot did when he became president was hop on air force one and make a world wide apology tour. SHEEPLE
Who cares! If he had gone, you would have run him into the ground about something else. He will never do right in your eyes.
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#31640 Nov 20, 2013
And before anyone starts any shit on Obama not saying under god,
Obama didn't remove anything. He simply read one of the five versions of the address - the Nicolay Version, which does not contain the words "under God." And he didn't choose to read the godless version himself. He read this particular variant at the request of the staff of the Learn the Address website, where the video is posted. Breitbart.com notes this in an update to their story, although the headline claiming that Obama "removed under god" remains unchanged:
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31641 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he must've made up some excuse like "I have a country to run."
Bacon Hater Race Baiter, you must learn to finish your quotes, the excuse was that "I have a country to run into the ground".
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31642 Nov 20, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon Hater Race Baiter, you must learn to finish your quotes, the excuse was that "I have a country to run into the ground".
Sorry George, I didn't mean to steal your quote. I guess everybody but the sheeple understand what Obama is doing to the country.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31643 Nov 20, 2013
good morning peeps !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31644 Nov 20, 2013
whats this ?? "a hackers dream" OMFG. obooba website just gets worse and worse.

Ravenswood

#31645 Nov 20, 2013
Now this is something we ALL should bitch about!

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/19...

We need to get our kids out of that hell hole! I am going to email, write letters and call if this is true.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31646 Nov 20, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
And before anyone starts any shit on Obama not saying under god,
Obama didn't remove anything. He simply read one of the five versions of the address - the Nicolay Version, which does not contain the words "under God." And he didn't choose to read the godless version himself. He read this particular variant at the request of the staff of the Learn the Address website, where the video is posted. Breitbart.com notes this in an update to their story, although the headline claiming that Obama "removed under god" remains unchanged:
He didn't say under god because that is what he chose to do. He always blames everything on everyone else and just stand around with a look of amazement when he gets busted. Maybe it is best he didn't go because Abe was a true leader.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31647 Nov 20, 2013
photo opportunity today folks. obooba will give a medal to clintoon today but im kinda shocked. clintoon told obooba to honor his promise "you can keep your insurance" and "your fix is unconstitutional".
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31648 Nov 20, 2013
uhhh ohhhh ... joe manchin has turned against his party and obsama on fox news.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31649 Nov 20, 2013
Obama Approval rating is 37%

all time low

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57613067/...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#31650 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Who cares! If he had gone, you would have run him into the ground about something else. He will never do right in your eyes.
Hey sheeple......Obama has not done anything to praise him. This was one event he needed to attend Instead he is going with the Clintons who slammed him, to Kennedy' assassination anniversary. Keep defending his stupidity sheeple
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31651 Nov 20, 2013
Now this is something we ALL should bitch about!
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/19...
We need to get our kids out of that hell hole! I am going to email, write letters and call if this is true.
I agree this should have been done years ago.

Ravenswood

#31652 Nov 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say under god because that is what he chose to do. He always blames everything on everyone else and just stand around with a look of amazement when he gets busted. Maybe it is best he didn't go because Abe was a true leader.
Bullshit, he didn't say a word about it. Don't you get tired of making crap up? You say you don't watch fox but you should, you'd fit right in.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31653 Nov 20, 2013
insurance industry is criticizing o-boob-ma's fix. hahaha. the law is the law mr president. you just cant change it with a magic wand. you libbys better stuff a gag in your man mouth. hes going to say and try to do something stupid again.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#31654 Nov 20, 2013
I just saw what Fitness guru was talking about last night. Teens playing the knockout game. This was on The Morning Joe. They must be racist for all the teens punching people out were black. Whatcha say bacon and melissa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clarks head jobs 1 hr big joh_The Accou... 5
Crazy wives 2 hr big john 6
Justin Doughty 6 hr disgusted 33
Ladies if your best friend asked to watch you 6 hr Yep 5
Ryan Kennedy (Nov '11) 7 hr Arabforlife 9
Tom Clark's Passing 7 hr Janet 35
Donut Doughty 9 hr Samuel Nicholos 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance