Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31486 Nov 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Say what you want about Nancy Pelosi but she has back bone. David Gregory tried his bullshit on her...
The problem for the media is that this story is quickly running out of life. The media is going along with Republicans in pushing the belief that the website will never be fixed. They are assuming that the website will remain broken, because their story is pointless if they have to admit that this is a short term problem that is improving by the day. Obamaís presidency canít be in crisis is the website is being fixed, so they have to pretend like it isnít.
Nancy Pelosi didnít play games with David Gregory. She shot down his BS, and gutted his attempt push a false story about a crisis that exists only in the minds of the mainstream media. The truth is that the news is slow, so the media decided to blow the website issues up into a presidency destroying moment.
My my, we certainly are stupid this morning aren't we? Did you even watch the interview? Gregory, a member of the lame stream media, handed Pelosi her ass.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31487 Nov 19, 2013
Thank you republicans.
If you live in the United States, there is a good chance that you are now living in poverty or near poverty. Nearly 50 million Americans,(49.7 Million), are living below the poverty line, with 80% of the entire U.S. population living near poverty or below it.

Keep giving those tax breaks to the Koch brothers and alike. Keep listening to the ignorant tea party people (while they are here).
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31488 Nov 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Say what you want about Nancy Pelosi but she has back bone. David Gregory tried his bullshit on her...
The problem for the media is that this story is quickly running out of life. The media is going along with Republicans in pushing the belief that the website will never be fixed. They are assuming that the website will remain broken, because their story is pointless if they have to admit that this is a short term problem that is improving by the day. Obamaís presidency canít be in crisis is the website is being fixed, so they have to pretend like it isnít.
Nancy Pelosi didnít play games with David Gregory. She shot down his BS, and gutted his attempt push a false story about a crisis that exists only in the minds of the mainstream media. The truth is that the news is slow, so the media decided to blow the website issues up into a presidency destroying moment.
Well it all depends on your upbringing. I was always taught if you do nothing but lie than try to covers those lies with bigger lies it really has nothing to do with backbone. Pelosi along with Reid are total wack jobs no doubt about it

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31489 Nov 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally something we can agree on, you are stupid.
PROVE IT Sweet Cheeks and lets see who is the stupid one. AGAIN, reliable sources.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31490 Nov 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Thank you republicans.
If you live in the United States, there is a good chance that you are now living in poverty or near poverty. Nearly 50 million Americans,(49.7 Million), are living below the poverty line, with 80% of the entire U.S. population living near poverty or below it.
Keep giving those tax breaks to the Koch brothers and alike. Keep listening to the ignorant tea party people (while they are here).
Remind me again, which party is in the White House and has control of the Senate?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31491 Nov 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE IT Sweet Cheeks and lets see who is the stupid one. AGAIN, reliable sources.
You said that you are stupid. Or are you just one more lying democrat?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31492 Nov 19, 2013
good morning peeps. whats the cancellation and unemployment numbers today ?
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31493 Nov 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE IT Sweet Cheeks and lets see who is the stupid one. AGAIN, reliable sources.
I don't need to the numbers speak for volumes don't ya think

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31494 Nov 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me again, which party is in the White House and has control of the Senate?
The Koch brothers own the house.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#31495 Nov 19, 2013
Anyone who backs Pelosi has to be ignorant. Pass it and we will see what is in it later. Her latest on Obama did not lie about keeping your insurance and doctor. Pelosi is a moron and seems to be the democratic version of Sara Palin

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31496 Nov 19, 2013
If they were republicans and not the tea party, they may be able to work together for the betterment of our country. It's been done in the past and we can do it again, as soon as we get the idiot tea party gone and that's happening right now. Praise God!
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31497 Nov 19, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Anyone who backs Pelosi has to be ignorant. Pass it and we will see what is in it later. Her latest on Obama did not lie about keeping your insurance and doctor. Pelosi is a moron and seems to be the democratic version of Sara Palin
Sara Palin does not hold an office. People actually keep voting for Pelosi I just don't get it.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31498 Nov 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koch brothers own the house.
In typical democrat fashion, you are dodging the question. Which political party is in the White House and controls the Senate?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31499 Nov 19, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Sara Palin does not hold an office. People actually keep voting for Pelosi I just don't get it.
Of course you get it, Democrats are scum bags and morons.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31500 Nov 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you get it, Democrats are scum bags and morons.
You stupid ass, it's the democrats BUT NOTHING can get passed unless Boner takes it to the house. And even then, they have enough tea baggers to stop everything. You know this. And you know when we had both, Obama was trying to be bipartisan. His mistake!
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#31501 Nov 19, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid ass, it's the democrats BUT NOTHING can get passed unless Boner takes it to the house. And even then, they have enough tea baggers to stop everything. You know this. And you know when we had both, Obama was trying to be bipartisan. His mistake!
Obama was trying to be bipartisan? BWAHAHAHABWAHAHA!!!! I love it when you get mad at me, the make up sex is great!
George

United States

#31502 Nov 19, 2013
Ok this is funny, I dont care who ya are. Obama Paxil SNL skit
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31503 Nov 19, 2013
President Obama mentioned Jessica Sanford a success story for Obamacare. Lets listen to her full story now

Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31504 Nov 19, 2013
George wrote:
Ok this is funny, I dont care who ya are. Obama Paxil SNL skit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m-GCaOk14BwXX
Yes it is a good one LOL
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31505 Nov 19, 2013
George wrote:
Ok this is funny, I dont care who ya are. Obama Paxil SNL skit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m-GCaOk14BwXX
good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Wilkerson 4 min sad 2
What did Kara Looney get busted for this time? 14 min really 5
hardees 23 min Food eater 6
Go Mart food 1 hr Food eater 2
WVU will win a Heisman Saturday 2 hr Bubba 7
coach kidd and maggie (Oct '13) 2 hr Coach Kidd 11
Holbert robbed his mom 3 hr Timmy Broadway 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages