Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#30720 Nov 13, 2013
Now this is the way to handle a republican.....lmao

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2013/0...
2 posts removed
George

United States

#30723 Nov 13, 2013
What a surprise. I said this was idiotic when they first announced it.
==========
WASHINGTON (AP)— The Defense Department said Wednesday it is canceling plans to buy additional cargo helicopters from the Russian arms export agency that has supplied Syrian President Bashar Assad's military forces with arms and ammunition.

The additional 15 Russian-built Mi-17 helicopters were to be purchased next year at a cost of $345 million and then delivered to Afghanistan's national security forces.

Bipartisan opposition to the Mi-17 acquisition grew as the violence in Syria escalated and U.S. relations with Russia deteriorated. A growing number of lawmakers from both political parties objected to acquiring military gear from Rosoboronexport, which has provided Assad's regime with weapons used against Syrian civilians.

"I applaud the Defense Department's decision to cancel its plan to buy 15 additional Mi-17 helicopters from Rosoboronexport," Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, said in an emailed statement. "Doing business with the supplier of these helicopters has been a morally bankrupt policy, and as a nation, we should no longer be subsidizing Assad's war crimes in Syria."
George

United States

#30724 Nov 13, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have a DNA test done, you may have a little Palestinian terrorist in you. Lol
Ahhhh so you are saying it is in their DNA. I guess you are saying their children will be terrorists also because it is in their DNA. I got ya. Now that is racist.
1 post removed
George

United States

#30726 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You should have a DNA test done, you may have a little Palestinian terrorist in you. Lol
The Palestinians are baby murdering terrorist scumbags by choice. How dare you say it is in their DNA.
George

United States

#30727 Nov 13, 2013
New York City (AFP)- A skyscraper built on the site of the former World Trade Center, whose iconic Twin Towers were destroyed in the 9/11 attacks, was inaugurated Wednesday.

Four World Trade Center is the first office building to open on the original 16-acre (64,750 square meter) site known as Ground Zero where more than 2,700 people lost their lives.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Japanese architect Fumihiko Maki took part in the opening ceremony in Lower Manhattan.

The new building replaces the South Tower of the former World Trade Center.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#30728 Nov 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>The Palestinians are baby murdering terrorist scumbags by choice. How dare you say it is in their DNA.
I didn't say it was in ther DNA, YOURS, along with ignorance and stupidity. I don't know anything about the Palestinians and neither do you but you still run your mouth!
George

United States

#30729 Nov 13, 2013
Adios scumbags. The devil has some new company.
==========
TALLAHASSEE, Fla./AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters)- Both Florida and Texas executed convicted murderers on Tuesday, with Florida using a new drug in its lethal injection procedure that has been challenged in court by death row inmates who say it would leave them in extreme pain.

Darius Kimbrough was pronounced dead at the state prison in Starke, Florida, at 6:18 p.m. EST, 18 minutes after the lethal injection procedure got underway.

The execution of Kimbrough, which followed the rejection of his final appeal by the U.S. Supreme Court, was the 33rd in the United States this year.

Texas shortly after that executed Jamie McCoskey, 49, who was convicted of kidnapping a couple in 1991 in Houston, raping the woman and stabbing her fiancé to death. McCoskey's was the 15th execution by Texas this year.

Kimbrough, 40, was sentenced to die for killing Denise Collins, an aspiring artist, after he broke into her Orlando, Florida, apartment and sexually assaulted her. She was found barely alive on her bathroom floor in October 1991. Collins died days later.
George

United States

#30730 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was in ther DNA, YOURS, along with ignorance and stupidity. I don't know anything about the Palestinians and neither do you but you still run your mouth!
You said I should have my DNA tested to see if it had Palestinian baby murdering filthy DNA. No take back now, ooooops.
George

United States

#30731 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
"Palestinian terrorist" can be checked in DNA, that is interesting. A VERY racist and insensitive comment.
George

United States

#30732 Nov 13, 2013
(Reuters)- An Occupy Wall Street spin-off group has bought up $14.7 million worth of Americans' personal medical debt and forgiven it over the last year as part of its Rolling Jubilee project, the group announced Monday.

The Rolling Jubilee project, organized by Occupy Wall Street's Strike Debt group, has so far spent $400,000 to buy the debt, in the process relieving 2,693 people of the money they owed for medical services
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#30733 Nov 13, 2013
The poll finds “if the Congressional election were held today,” 43 percent of voters would back the Republican in their district and 40 percent the Democratic candidate.
That’s a reversal from last month when 45 percent backed the Democratic candidate and 37 percent the Republican (October 20-22, 2013).

Twenty-one percent of voters now approve and 73 percent disapprove of the job Congressional Republicans are doing. That’s a slight improvement from last month when 20 percent approved and 75 percent disapproved.

For Democrats in Congress: 29 percent approve and 65 percent disapprove of their job performance. That’s down from 33 percent of voters approving and 62 percent disapproving (October 20-22, 2013).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/13/fo...
1 post removed

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#30735 Nov 13, 2013
Leighla wrote:
The poll finds “if the Congressional election were held today,” 43 percent of voters would back the Republican in their district and 40 percent the Democratic candidate.
That’s a reversal from last month when 45 percent backed the Democratic candidate and 37 percent the Republican (October 20-22, 2013).
Twenty-one percent of voters now approve and 73 percent disapprove of the job Congressional Republicans are doing. That’s a slight improvement from last month when 20 percent approved and 75 percent disapproved.
For Democrats in Congress: 29 percent approve and 65 percent disapprove of their job performance. That’s down from 33 percent of voters approving and 62 percent disapproving (October 20-22, 2013).
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/13/fo...
When a Fox News poll (hilarious) says you're losing, you're really losing.
1 post removed

#30737 Nov 13, 2013
Super Cracker wrote:
I have a deal to make with the rest of America !
I will work and take care of my family, you work and take care of yours.
I will spend my money as I see fit, you spend your money as you see fit.
I will keep the money I earned, you keep the money you earned.
I will give to charity because I want too, and never will I give to charity because I'm being forced too !
Deal. Just don't use anything you didn't pay for. Stuff like roads, sewers, running water, police, firemen, libraries, don't send your kids to school, stay off the sidewalks, no traffic lights, no running water, inspect your own meat and restaurants, don't worry about airplane or product safety and don't expect military protection.

#30738 Nov 13, 2013
George wrote:
Adios scumbags. The devil has some new company.
==========
TALLAHASSEE, Fla./AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters)- Both Florida and Texas executed convicted murderers on Tuesday, with Florida using a new drug in its lethal injection procedure that has been challenged in court by death row inmates who say it would leave them in extreme pain.
Darius Kimbrough was pronounced dead at the state prison in Starke, Florida, at 6:18 p.m. EST, 18 minutes after the lethal injection procedure got underway.
The execution of Kimbrough, which followed the rejection of his final appeal by the U.S. Supreme Court, was the 33rd in the United States this year.
Texas shortly after that executed Jamie McCoskey, 49, who was convicted of kidnapping a couple in 1991 in Houston, raping the woman and stabbing her fiancé to death. McCoskey's was the 15th execution by Texas this year.
Kimbrough, 40, was sentenced to die for killing Denise Collins, an aspiring artist, after he broke into her Orlando, Florida, apartment and sexually assaulted her. She was found barely alive on her bathroom floor in October 1991. Collins died days later.
So you trust the government to decide whether you live or die, but you don't trust them to handle your health insurance? I mean - there's HUNDREDS of documented cases of innocent people later released from death row. Why would you be comfortable letting a monster be peacefully put to sleep? Why are you comfortable being the last country to allow its government to kill its citizens (thankfully most states have outlawed the ignorant practice)?
Modern American

Ashburn, VA

#30739 Nov 13, 2013
Super Cracker wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4OGapXRIBU4XX
Its so pathetic when a redneck tries to rap. Hilarious!! I hope his old America looked better than that town, that place was a hole.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#30740 Nov 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
When a Fox News poll (hilarious) says you're losing, you're really losing.
Funny they showed the democrats ahead last month things have changed I do find it rather funny ROFL
George

United States

#30741 Nov 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you trust the government to decide whether you live or die, but you don't trust them to handle your health insurance? I mean - there's HUNDREDS of documented cases of innocent people later released from death row. Why would you be comfortable letting a monster be peacefully put to sleep? Why are you comfortable being the last country to allow its government to kill its citizens (thankfully most states have outlawed the ignorant practice)?
LOL. What kind of idiotic nonsense is that? I support the death penalty so therefore I should support the ACA? LOL. I am sure alot more people would support the ACA if they werent LIED to by the president in what it represented. They way the president sold it to Congress and the America people it sounded great, problem is it was all lies and nothing like what he promised it was. That is why so many people are now against it. The fact someone supports the death penalty has nothing to do with anything other than you trying to spin something out of nothing.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30743 Nov 13, 2013
George wrote:
I bet the rate of football deaths in Japan, Turkey, India and Finland are a fraction of what our rates are. So low in fact, they dont even keep statistics. LOL
they dont uae guns they use knives. but they still kill at the same rate. its all liberal bullchit spin. melissas full of crap as usual
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30745 Nov 13, 2013
Super Cracker wrote:
I have a deal to make with the rest of America !
I will work and take care of my family, you work and take care of yours.
I will spend my money as I see fit, you spend your money as you see fit.
I will keep the money I earned, you keep the money you earned.
I will give to charity because I want too, and never will I give to charity because I'm being forced too !
obama = "i want to spread the wealth around". a lazy mountain dew sucking child breeding fatso will be equal to a hard working coal miner who provides for his own chit. this is obamas world. government dependancy.
George

United States

#30746 Nov 13, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>they dont uae guns they use knives. but they still kill at the same rate. its all liberal bullchit spin. melissas full of crap as usual
More children die from drowning in swimming pools and lakes than are murdered by guns so why arent the nanny staters screaming about banning swimming? How about 4 wheelers? Boats? Many people are killed by both of those and we dont really need them and they certainly arent protected under the Constitution. The anti gunners are either communist nanny staters or they are hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev Watts is a pos 2 min Chad 3
Sarah working for a private investigator 40 min Who am i 7
Extacy ! MDMA MOLLY pure (Feb '13) 58 min Guest 12
george zimmerman, national hero (Mar '14) 59 min scooter 27
Richard Campbell 1 hr Blue eyed 6
rev watts arrested for selling heroin. 1 hr criminal 14
How To Open A Beer With A Banana 2 hr peter flinch 231
ISIS in Charleston 9 hr Concerned 61
Court house security 10 hr THESE DUMB ASS PE... 34
•••