Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30743 Nov 13, 2013
George wrote:
I bet the rate of football deaths in Japan, Turkey, India and Finland are a fraction of what our rates are. So low in fact, they dont even keep statistics. LOL
they dont uae guns they use knives. but they still kill at the same rate. its all liberal bullchit spin. melissas full of crap as usual
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30745 Nov 13, 2013
Super Cracker wrote:
I have a deal to make with the rest of America !
I will work and take care of my family, you work and take care of yours.
I will spend my money as I see fit, you spend your money as you see fit.
I will keep the money I earned, you keep the money you earned.
I will give to charity because I want too, and never will I give to charity because I'm being forced too !
obama = "i want to spread the wealth around". a lazy mountain dew sucking child breeding fatso will be equal to a hard working coal miner who provides for his own chit. this is obamas world. government dependancy.
George

United States

#30746 Nov 13, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>they dont uae guns they use knives. but they still kill at the same rate. its all liberal bullchit spin. melissas full of crap as usual
More children die from drowning in swimming pools and lakes than are murdered by guns so why arent the nanny staters screaming about banning swimming? How about 4 wheelers? Boats? Many people are killed by both of those and we dont really need them and they certainly arent protected under the Constitution. The anti gunners are either communist nanny staters or they are hypocrites.
George

United States

#30747 Nov 13, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>obama = "i want to spread the wealth around". a lazy mountain dew sucking child breeding fatso will be equal to a hard working coal miner who provides for his own chit. this is obamas world. government dependancy.
Speaking of Mt Dew, banning MT Dew and the like would ultimately save more childrens lives than banning guns, so why dont we do that?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#30748 Nov 13, 2013
bacon hater race baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal. Just don't use anything you didn't pay for. Stuff like roads, sewers, running water, police, firemen, libraries, don't send your kids to school, stay off the sidewalks, no traffic lights, no running water, inspect your own meat and restaurants, don't worry about airplane or product safety and don't expect military protection.
But he did pay for this stuff, Marty Marxist. In addition to keeping losers like you, his taxes are used for infrastructure. He just wants smaller, more effective government. A concept that you liberals don't understand.
George

United States

#30749 Nov 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
But he did pay for this stuff, Marty Marxist. In addition to keeping losers like you, his taxes are used for infrastructure. He just wants smaller, more effective government. A concept that you liberals don't understand.
But he was saying he didnt want to pay for any of that stuff, so therefore he wouldnt get to use any of it. He didnt pay for the electricity that is run to his house, that was a collective, so he doesnt get to use that either. He can only use the things he directly paid for if he want to live like that. That is not America.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30750 Nov 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>More children die from drowning in swimming pools and lakes than are murdered by guns so why arent the nanny staters screaming about banning swimming? How about 4 wheelers? Boats? Many people are killed by both of those and we dont really need them and they certainly arent protected under the Constitution. The anti gunners are either communist nanny staters or they are hypocrites.
i think guns are outlawed in the city limits off chicago, new york, detroit. so there arnt any guns right. its impossible people are shot there right? must be the cops (gun controllers) doing all the killing.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30751 Nov 13, 2013
looks to me like gun control has a reverse effect. more blastings where their banned.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#30753 Nov 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>More children die from drowning in swimming pools and lakes than are murdered by guns so why arent the nanny staters screaming about banning swimming? How about 4 wheelers? Boats? Many people are killed by both of those and we dont really need them and they certainly arent protected under the Constitution. The anti gunners are either communist nanny staters or they are hypocrites.
Ban Stupid!! Problem solved and you'll be the first to go.

Ravenswood

#30754 Nov 14, 2013
South Dakota Moves To Legalize Killing Abortion Providers
A state legislator in Georgia wants to change the legal term of victims of rape, stalking and domestic violence to "accuser." !! But victims of other less gendered crimes, like burglary, would remain "victims."
Republicans want to cut nearly a billion dollars of food and other aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies and kids.
Republicans have proposed a bill that would let hospitals allow a woman to die rather than perform an abortion necessary to save her life.
Maryland Republicans ended all county money for low-income kids' preschool program. Why? No need, they said. Women should really be home with the kids, not out working.!!

Ravenswood

#30755 Nov 14, 2013
And at the federal level, Republicans want to cut that same program, Head Start, by $1 billion. That means over 200,000 kids could lose their spots in preschool.
two-thirds of the elderly poor are women, and Republicans are taking aim at them too. A spending bill would cut funding for employment services, meals, and housing for senior citizens.
And, if that wasn't enough, Republicans are pushing to eliminate all funds for the only federal family planning program (for humans). But Republican Dan Burton has a bill to provide contraception for wild horses.

REPUBLICANS HATE WOMEN, POOR AND ELDERY AND THE VETS
The are going down!!!!!

Ravenswood

#30756 Nov 14, 2013
I have a serious question. What would you do if a Muslim tried to convert you to his religion, even going as far to have a "benefit"? How do you handle something like this?
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#30757 Nov 14, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP)-- U.S. mobility for young adults has fallen to the lowest level in more than 50 years as cash-strapped 20-somethings shun home-buying and refrain from major moves in a weak job market.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CEN...
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#30758 Nov 14, 2013
Obamacare enrollment low; Democrats unhappy

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HEA...
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#30759 Nov 14, 2013
Leaked document adds to US-led trade deal doubts
With just over six weeks left in 2013, U.S. lawmakers are raising objections to granting President Barack Obama authority to negotiate such a wide-ranging agreement

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/leaked-documen...
beautifulmind

Ierápetra, Greece

#30760 Nov 14, 2013
George wrote:
We can save thousands of children if we just "regulate" Palestinian terrorists into non-existence.
so you're advocating genocide. wow, go you.

Hitler is waiting to give you a high five in hell.

Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, caste, religious, or national group"
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#30761 Nov 14, 2013
New polls out America trust fox news more than Obama

Fox News is the most trusted source of information on the new health care law for 19% of Americans – ahead of President Obama and other major networks.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2013/11/12/fox-...
beautifulmind

Ierápetra, Greece

#30762 Nov 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>The Palestinians are baby murdering terrorist scumbags by choice. How dare you say it is in their DNA.
you are, by far, the worst/most hateful, ignorant, ugly person that posts on this forum.
beautifulmind

Ierápetra, Greece

#30763 Nov 14, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
I have a serious question. What would you do if a Muslim tried to convert you to his religion, even going as far to have a "benefit"? How do you handle something like this?
well, i love learning about religions. so i would listen to him and discuss the part of the Quran I have read. I would also like to know how he feels about Christianity and the similarities between the two religions.

It's quite surprising, the Quran and the Bible have the same stories from the Old Testament. Jews, Christians, and Muslims all worship the same God, the God of Abraham. i wouldn't convert though, i have my own spiritual thing going on.
beautifulmind

Ierápetra, Greece

#30764 Nov 14, 2013
Leighla wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP)-- U.S. mobility for young adults has fallen to the lowest level in more than 50 years as cash-strapped 20-somethings shun home-buying and refrain from major moves in a weak job market.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CEN...
"Generation Wait" haha i love that.

i've been putting off getting my masters degree because i've seen my friends before me go through all the stress/work and procure massive debt, only to graduate and find out there's no job waiting for them. so then they're stuck with a sh*tty job ad have to move home or live in poverty. not cool. i'd rather stay debt free (paid off undergrad, yay!) and living a care free lifestyle. there's no need to put so much stress on myself for essentially no reason. grad school can kiss it. maybe when i'm in my late 20's or early 30's i'll go back.

as for marriage/home/babies, psh. who can afford that? we're all screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Black Lives Matter' painted on Charleston buil... 14 min Sick of It 4
Patrick St. bridge named after slave owner 22 min udummiesrHopeless 35
Please consolidate all demonstrations 2 hr its all pink 1
Kanawha County 3 hr WVSP 8
Healthcare Reform In U. S. 3 hr RNs 2
RiteAid, and other's that Ask for ID from every... 3 hr PhuckHugh 4
Tom Clarks eclipse party 4 hr Tom Clark 7

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance