Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#30526 Nov 12, 2013
Dan Bongino former secret service agent for Obama. Claims it is "Worse than people know". He is now running for office in Maryland on the REPUBCLICAN ticket.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/secret-service...
really

Pineville, WV

#30527 Nov 12, 2013
Hello ....do u think Washington cares about WV.....
...OR OUR COAL MINERS! WAKE THE FUDGE UP....
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30528 Nov 12, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Dan Bongino former secret service agent for Obama. Claims it is "Worse than people know". He is now running for office in Maryland on the REPUBCLICAN ticket.
if you stand next to president obsama your committing political suicide. the democratic gun control freaks are back peddling like mo-fo's. not even bill-ary mentions obsama care.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30529 Nov 12, 2013
obama is purposely screwing us over and as proof i offer this .... 30 senators met with him to stop the train wreck. he said cluck off were going on with it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30530 Nov 12, 2013
i especially like the young peoples attitudes. lol.
jaja

Kenova, WV

#30531 Nov 12, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
i especially like the young peoples attitudes. lol.
your fat how do you get off posting fitness guru
1 post removed
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#30533 Nov 12, 2013
Leighla wrote:
I like that guy, too bad he didn't win the senate race. Haven't read his book yet but it's on my list.
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#30534 Nov 12, 2013

Dan Bongino had to the secret service one month before his pension was vested.
Do you think he would do that if they weren't trying to screw him? I think they know he was standing up for his brother caught up in the Colombia sex sting.
really

Pineville, WV

#30535 Nov 12, 2013
Are ppl avoiding my comments...answer my questions bygosh! WV COAL MINERS! WHERE ARE YOU
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30536 Nov 12, 2013
obama = "change you can believe in".
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#30537 Nov 12, 2013
really wrote:
Are ppl avoiding my comments...answer my questions bygosh! WV COAL MINERS! WHERE ARE YOU
NO! They don't care about miners and neither does Joe.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#30538 Nov 12, 2013
Think a minute, look at the morons that were instrumental in getting the Obamacare legislation passed. Obama, Biden, Fairy Reid, Nancy ("we need to pass the bill so that we can see what is in it") Pelosi, Debbie ("are my lips moving, if so then I must be lying") Wasserman-Schultz, Alan ("republicans health care plan is don't get sick and if you do get sick die quickly") Grayson. And people wonder why Obamacare is a train wreck.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#30539 Nov 12, 2013
really wrote:
Hello ....do u think Washington cares about WV.....
...OR OUR COAL MINERS! WAKE THE FUDGE UP....
Consol Energy let everyone know last week what this government thinks of coal, they sold five WV mines and are transitioning to natural gas.
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#30540 Nov 12, 2013
Wow, look what's going on in Fairfax, Virginia. Republicans are ahead and dumbo rats are trying to come up with more ballots. Crooks!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30541 Nov 12, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
Think a minute, look at the morons that were instrumental in getting the Obamacare legislation passed. Obama, Biden, Fairy Reid, Nancy ("we need to pass the bill so that we can see what is in it") Pelosi, Debbie ("are my lips moving, if so then I must be lying") Wasserman-Schultz, Alan ("republicans health care plan is don't get sick and if you do get sick die quickly") Grayson. And people wonder why Obamacare is a train wreck.
I stated this already and asked where they are now. How come they are not in front of the cameras and defending the Obamacare they shoved down our throat? Plus what about the Hollywood idiots that spoke out for Obamacare?
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#30542 Nov 12, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Consol Energy let everyone know last week what this government thinks of coal, they sold five WV mines and are transitioning to natural gas.
More than 3,700 employees will shift companies as part of the deal. Consol officials don't expect job cuts at the mines because both companies intend to keep them operating at their current levels, DeIuliis told the Tribune-Review.
Oh ya, that's what the say now.
jaja

Kenova, WV

#30543 Nov 12, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
obama = "change you can believe in".
he we go the overwieght fitness-guru chubby are we . miners need to do something with there time and come cut my grass they just want an ezy pay chk get ovr it. you tellem chubby fitness guru haha lol
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30544 Nov 12, 2013
listen folks. one year from now, its time for the big mid term elections. the democraps know dam good and well they are screwed because the president refuses to help them. not only did they run their mouths about how great the AFFORDABLE CARE ACT was going to be but they also tried to make a gun control grab. were going to make them pay for it too.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30545 Nov 12, 2013
jaja wrote:
<quoted text>he we go the overwieght fitness-guru chubby are we . miners need to do something with there time and come cut my grass they just want an ezy pay chk get ovr it. you tellem chubby fitness guru haha lol
I hope you are not saying that mining is a easy job.
a chubby fitness-guru

Kenova, WV

#30546 Nov 12, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
listen folks. one year from now, its time for the big mid term elections. the democraps know dam good and well they are screwed because the president refuses to help them. not only did they run their mouths about how great the AFFORDABLE CARE ACT was going to be but they also tried to make a gun control grab. were going to make them pay for it too.
yada yada you have no idea of what you are talking about repub-lick a can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AEP is a total joke 7 min southern at heart 23
News Free the Nip Rally Planned Saturday for Charleston 3 hr Lenny the farm hand 2
duane mills (Nov '15) 6 hr AlumCreeker 17
Bill Cosby is INNOCENT 6 hr AlumCreeker 5
kceaa (Feb '11) 6 hr Mismanaged 95
Abusing The Elderly 6 hr GEORGE 7
News Charleston mayor asks organizers of topless mar... 6 hr Lewis 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages