Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#30289 Nov 9, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me. Have you heard Rev Wright trash every American. You don't care about that man trashing all of America but you think regular preachers trash Obama. You know what pack you crap and go to another country
Not all Christians are fanatical members of the religious right, but why do so many of them keep quiet when the radicals open their mouth?

Ravenswood

#30290 Nov 9, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I was just "generalizing". ;)
Half of the states have refused to expand Medicare, leaving almost 5 million people without the insurance that the Affordable Care Act would provide.

All of those 25 states have a Republican governor and/or legislature.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#30291 Nov 9, 2013
Melissa.....Remember that Obamacare is a federal tax law. These people in the states you mention can go on the website whenever they get the thing up. You have all bragged how great the plans are. Plus all the tax incentives your lovely supervisor bacon boy has said. Plus the medical you speak of that is no all federal funded. So the states have to pick up some of the costly tab and they have a state to run. Just trying to educate you sheeple azz. Because bacon baby has been discounted again last night. Keep being a mindless follower
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30292 Nov 9, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of the states have refused to expand Medicare, leaving almost 5 million people without the insurance that the Affordable Care Act would provide.
All of those 25 states have a Republican governor and/or legislature.
who's going to pay for it if they do ? its constant with you libbys. you seem to think everything is free. you guys never want to talk about the true costs. my i suggest to you ... look up the true cost of obama care. it can only be paid by raising taxes on the working man. some champion of the middle class you boneheads put in office. transparent promise my azz. your man lies like a dog.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30293 Nov 9, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
does anyone listen to alex jones?
alex jones is a thorn in the democratic azz. they would love to silence him. thanks to the tea party obama hasnt been able to diddle with the first ammendment.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30294 Nov 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>who's going to pay for it if they do ? its constant with you libbys. you seem to think everything is free. you guys never want to talk about the true costs. my i suggest to you ... look up the true cost of obama care. it can only be paid by raising taxes on the working man. some champion of the middle class you boneheads put in office. transparent promise my azz. your man lies like a dog.
There man is a mystery.....
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30295 Nov 9, 2013
everyone speaks out against obama. he hates that. my favorite was ted nugent. he tore the democratic party gun control freaks and obama a new azzhole. dam that was fun to watch.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30296 Nov 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>alex jones is a thorn in the democratic azz. they would love to silence him. thanks to the tea party obama hasnt been able to diddle with the first ammendment.
Obama said a few weeks ago not to read blogs on the internet and we should not listen to talking heads on the radio. We all know why he would like us to ignore them

Ravenswood

#30297 Nov 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
everyone speaks out against obama. he hates that. my favorite was ted nugent. he tore the democratic party gun control freaks and obama a new azzhole. dam that was fun to watch.
Not everyone. Just those crazy ass conspiracy idiots on fox and Glenn Beck who is so crazy fox doesn't even want him. You people keep on listening to them and all those voices in your head, the world is passing you by.

Ravenswood

#30298 Nov 9, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me. Have you heard Rev Wright trash every American. You don't care about that man trashing all of America but you think regular preachers trash Obama. You know what pack you crap and go to another country
I'm disappointed, for awhile I thought you weren't like these other mental people on here. I thought you had your own convictions but I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30299 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm disappointed, for awhile I thought you weren't like these other mental people on here. I thought you had your own convictions but I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry.
You taking up for that Wright man who spoke against America and American citizens in a horrific way truly upsets me. I am all for Freedom Of Religion. I do not like violence and I feel there is no place for it especially a church

Ravenswood

#30300 Nov 9, 2013
Oh My God!

Idaho tea party candidate has 10 kids on Medicaid but hates government

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2013/10/18/2821...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#30301 Nov 9, 2013
Leighla wrote:
I have never seen a gay person, a muslim or a jew paraded around a church. I have however had great fellowship with all different types of people and no one was treated any differently. You do not have to be a member of a church to receive help. I just Thank God we have so many good churches in this country that help ALL PEOPLE in need. Why do you feel that a overly gay person, or a muslim or a jewish person would not receive love, kindness and whatever help that could be provided for them. I see it happen everyday and nothing is ever mentioned about it again
Right. Let's see ONE church - just one - in this state announce that they support the homosexual population. Never happen. Either the church preaches that they are abominations set to burn or their congregations stop dumping cash into the fraud plate. It's laughable that you claim a church would feed an openly gay man while calling their life an insult to humanity. Churches are bigot training camps funded through the deceit of ignorant and vulnerable people. Nothing more.

Ravenswood

#30302 Nov 9, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
You taking up for that Wright man who spoke against America and American citizens in a horrific way truly upsets me. I am all for Freedom Of Religion. I do not like violence and I feel there is no place for it especially a church
I have NEVER, EVER, taken up for that idiot. Where did you get that idea?

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#30303 Nov 9, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I called him a terrorist. MHP2 called him as bad as any other. Take off the knowledge condom.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30304 Nov 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Let's see ONE church - just one - in this state announce that they support the homosexual population. Never happen. Either the church preaches that they are abominations set to burn or their congregations stop dumping cash into the fraud plate. It's laughable that you claim a church would feed an openly gay man while calling their life an insult to humanity. Churches are bigot training camps funded through the deceit of ignorant and vulnerable people. Nothing more.
This is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I have never come across any of this
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30305 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You are the pot calling the kettle black. You are one of Obama's mindless drones. A proven liar and non leader. Plus what makes you worse is that you think bacon boy is great. You are the sheeple that makes America look stupid.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30306 Nov 9, 2013
It is pattern on here that when Obama does something stupid or gets caught lying that the sheeple go off track an will go back in history to find something to try and hide and deflect from Obama and his terrible administration. The last four presidents have sucked including this idiot in office, But Obama seems to be the worse of all.

Ravenswood

#30307 Nov 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I found one. http://www.diosohio.org/Who%20we%20are/welcom...

And another....http://www.stjohnsh untingtonwv.org

They say gays are welcome. Can't find a Baptist one though.

Ravenswood

#30308 Nov 9, 2013
http://www.ohio.edu/diversity/campuschallenge...

This sounds like a good one. One I wouldn't mind checking out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wings suck 42 min winger dinger 2
Who is josh lol 2 hr Lastname 2
Airun Graley 5 hr Wanna know 1
FIRE all the teachers that walk out on their st... 6 hr knows better 21
Yoga Power 7 hr cos 19
Campbells Creeks Watch Mayor Jason Ballard Step... 9 hr J Ball 23
campbells creek jennifer white in jail 9 hr car 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance