Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30115 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
I love how they pretend Bush didn't happen. Unemployment skyrocketed beginning in 2008 (before Obama took office) from the wars and unfunded tax cuts put on a Chinese credit card by an admitted war criminal. But I guess in your delusional mind, a president's policies take effect BEFORE they're implemented. And (for further teabag logic) the previous president's policies HAVE NO EFFECT on anything even BEFORE he leaves office. the graph abov e is pretty clear. Unemployment climbs for a year until Obama's policies are implemented, then they drop from 10 to 7 percent. Or, was it Romney's policies that dropped unemployment during Obama's first term?
More people have low paying jobs, part time jobs or no job than ever before in this country. If the economy was booming we would not be handing out food stamps to 47 million people now would we

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#30116 Nov 8, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think you know everything. There is no credible evidence to disprove what she is saying. It is true that many people have been fired from the military. When we have someone in office who lies constantly we have every right to question what we want. You libtards hate when people actually start paying attention and start spewing your ignorant conspiracy garbage. Not everyone is as ignorant as the liberal kook aid drinkers who just follow blindly covering up more lies with bigger lies
I can't disprove that Obama isn't the 12th hijacker. But when you apply common sense and rational thought, the suspicion wanes.

What exactly are you accusing him of again? Firing military leaders? Or firing them because they won't start a war against gun owners? Do you have any sources that aren't laughable? I mean, we'll take Fox News at this point. If Fox considers it too ignorant to run - then wow - it's REALLY REALLY IGNORANT.

You are the accuser, and in America anyway, the burden of proof falls on the accuser. We don't care to prove or disprove anything that comes from Glenn Beck or is gleaned from a teabagged email. No rational person would take the time to disprove every tea bagger site's conspiracy theory. Some of them say that he was born in Kenya - wait for it - in a CIA test tube as manchurian candidate to take over the world. Maybe it's true. Maybe it isn't. But, damn, it's funny. So we laugh at you. Surely you're used to it by now.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#30117 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
I love how they pretend Bush didn't happen. Unemployment skyrocketed beginning in 2008 (before Obama took office) from the wars and unfunded tax cuts put on a Chinese credit card by an admitted war criminal. But I guess in your delusional mind, a president's policies take effect BEFORE they're implemented. And (for further teabag logic) the previous president's policies HAVE NO EFFECT on anything even BEFORE he leaves office. the graph abov e is pretty clear. Unemployment climbs for a year until Obama's policies are implemented, then they drop from 10 to 7 percent. Or, was it Romney's policies that dropped unemployment during Obama's first term?
That is the typical liberal answer. How much longer are you eunuchs going to blame Bush for Obama's failures? Obama said that he would correct Bush's mistakes in his first term.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30118 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't disprove that Obama isn't the 12th hijacker. But when you apply common sense and rational thought, the suspicion wanes.
What exactly are you accusing him of again? Firing military leaders? Or firing them because they won't start a war against gun owners? Do you have any sources that aren't laughable? I mean, we'll take Fox News at this point. If Fox considers it too ignorant to run - then wow - it's REALLY REALLY IGNORANT.
You are the accuser, and in America anyway, the burden of proof falls on the accuser. We don't care to prove or disprove anything that comes from Glenn Beck or is gleaned from a teabagged email. No rational person would take the time to disprove every tea bagger site's conspiracy theory. Some of them say that he was born in Kenya - wait for it - in a CIA test tube as manchurian candidate to take over the world. Maybe it's true. Maybe it isn't. But, damn, it's funny. So we laugh at you. Surely you're used to it by now.
Well by Obamas approval rating the rest of the country feels the same way I do ROFL

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30119 Nov 8, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
More people have low paying jobs, part time jobs or no job than ever before in this country. If the economy was booming we would not be handing out food stamps to 47 million people now would we
Who said the economy is booming? How could it boom? The entire Republican party has made it their mission to ensure it doesn't. And in addition to BLOCKING 2 jobs bills, an infrastructure bill, two bills to punish outsourcers, one to raise taxes on the obscenely rich, and several that would've raised minimum wage, they even said it publicly:

Question to the most powerful member of the republican party, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnel:

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NOW, GETTING THE ECONOMY BACK ON TRACK?

McConnell:

OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS TO MAKE SURE THIS PRESIDENT DOESN'T HAVE A SECOND TERM.

Nevermind the simple fact that the entire GOP has proposed exactly - let me count these tally marks - oh yeah, ZERO measures aimed at the economy. Which is the same number of health care proposals they've produced as an alternative to Obamacare. I swear, you dipshits are like babies throwing food in their highchair while crying about being hungry.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30120 Nov 8, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well by Obamas approval rating the rest of the country feels the same way I do ROFL
Why do you guys get so confused and selective about approval ratings? How can you cite a rating that gives your party 22 percent approval, HALF of Obama's, as A POSITIVE THING? That's like Marshall losing 42-21 and calling it a win. Maybe that is a win on Planet Teabag, but here, in reality, it's an ass whipping. And that is what your party receives in EVERY POLL, EVERY TIME, EVERY DAY, BY ANYONE.

Wow. You tea baggers just need to read more. It really is that simple.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30121 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you guys get so confused and selective about approval ratings? How can you cite a rating that gives your party 22 percent approval, HALF of Obama's, as A POSITIVE THING? That's like Marshall losing 42-21 and calling it a win. Maybe that is a win on Planet Teabag, but here, in reality, it's an ass whipping. And that is what your party receives in EVERY POLL, EVERY TIME, EVERY DAY, BY ANYONE.
Wow. You tea baggers just need to read more. It really is that simple.
You need to open your eyes and see that the people are starting to figure out what is going on and they are not happy.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30122 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said the economy is booming? How could it boom? The entire Republican party has made it their mission to ensure it doesn't. And in addition to BLOCKING 2 jobs bills, an infrastructure bill, two bills to punish outsourcers, one to raise taxes on the obscenely rich, and several that would've raised minimum wage, they even said it publicly:
Question to the most powerful member of the republican party, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnel:
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NOW, GETTING THE ECONOMY BACK ON TRACK?
McConnell:
OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS TO MAKE SURE THIS PRESIDENT DOESN'T HAVE A SECOND TERM.
Nevermind the simple fact that the entire GOP has proposed exactly - let me count these tally marks - oh yeah, ZERO measures aimed at the economy. Which is the same number of health care proposals they've produced as an alternative to Obamacare. I swear, you dipshits are like babies throwing food in their highchair while crying about being hungry.
Bush did have a plan for health care. You should really educated yourself a little. Truth of the matter is people are sick of the thug like behavior, the name calling and the constant lies coming out of the white house.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30123 Nov 8, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Job growth was pretty solid last month, despite the shutdown. Is this 43 or 44 months straight? Lol. Dam Obama:)
todays report shows unemployment rate went up for the month of october. stop your lying right now you obama can do no wrong cloned libby.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30124 Nov 8, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did have a plan for health care. You should really educated yourself a little. Truth of the matter is people are sick of the thug like behavior, the name calling and the constant lies coming out of the white house.
Why didn't he pass it? What was it? Why wasn't it even put to a vote?

Oh, that's right - because he didn't have a plan. He had "vouchers" for poor people. Which is why Romney got laughed off the stage when he tried to pretend that "vouchers" were the answer. Vouchers for what? Great idea - give poor people pieces of paper. That'll make their cancer go away. Republicans aren't interested in solving problems, and that's what the people are sick of. Which is why you can't win an election.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30125 Nov 8, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>todays report shows unemployment rate went up for the month of october. stop your lying right now you obama can do no wrong cloned libby.
Yeah, one-tenth of one percent. Think maybe the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people you spent $24 BILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS ON to put on the unemployment lines last month had a little something to do with that? Perhaps?
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30126 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't he pass it? What was it? Why wasn't it even put to a vote?
Oh, that's right - because he didn't have a plan. He had "vouchers" for poor people. Which is why Romney got laughed off the stage when he tried to pretend that "vouchers" were the answer. Vouchers for what? Great idea - give poor people pieces of paper. That'll make their cancer go away. Republicans aren't interested in solving problems, and that's what the people are sick of. Which is why you can't win an election.
The vouchers would pay for the insurance you can also educate yourself on that. People are not laughing at Obama they are MAD because all he does is lie and blame everyone else
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30127 Nov 8, 2013
Here is how hope and change worked out for us

22.2% 0f youth unemployed
Since Obama has been in office the numbers for youth unemployment has never fell below 20%

Black Youths
The black youth unemployment rate is 393% higher than the national average hovering at 36%
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30128 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, one-tenth of one percent. Think maybe the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people you spent $24 BILLION TAXPAYER DOLLARS ON to put on the unemployment lines last month had a little something to do with that? Perhaps?
So what do you think it was the first time the government has ever been closed. You act like this is just profound never happened before. The only thing that was different this time is we had Obama stomping his feet like a two year old saying he wont negotiate. We had real leaders in office at the other shut downs that knew how to act like a reasonable adult. AND they followed the constitution doing so
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#30129 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't making any sense. This is so typical of dumb tea baggers. Let me start by saying this about your sources - Fox isn't even covering this "story." Every site you posted has been from a Glenn Beck whacko nutjob. You've been shown TWO WIDELY ACCEPTED, credible sites that tell you it's bullshit. Fox says it's bullshit. You haven't provided a single credible source. You haven't provided ANY context - is 197 a lot (there's a million people in our military)? How many did Bush fire? If you want people to believe it's because he wants them to fight Americans and take their guns, get back in your bunker and clean your AR-15 and organize your seeds.
You can't believe everything you read online. Check out George's posts.
okay. i don't watch fox news and take it seriously. those two "widely" accepted sources are liberal biased. i've searched for a site to "debunk" this and there isn't one. what context do i need? Obama has fired 197 military officials, period. that's it, that's all i need to know to begin questioning further. this is highly suspicious behavior......
https://www.google.gr/#q=obama+fired+military...

there's page after page of sites stating this. if it were just some crazy lie, people would not be reporting on it.

and these aren't just average joe military guys, these are COMMANDING officers. Admirals, generals, lieutenants, and they'e not shit*y ones either. their awards are listed on that site too, along with the pictures.

i just searched how many people Bush fired, and nothing comes up. so i guess he didn't fire that many...actually more sites about how Obama fired them came up haha.

and i never gave a reason why i think this is being done. i don't need to. i'm merely stating a known fact and asking for opinions. it's nice to know you don't believe it. that's fine, you have free will to believe what you want.

the why this is happening is up to you to decide based on what information has been given to us about government activity and such. use critical and abstract thinking skills to come to your own conclusion. i never just flat out believe anything i read or am told. that's just silly. think for yourself.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30130 Nov 8, 2013
24% say country is heading in the right direction

78% say congress is doing a poor job

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30131 Nov 8, 2013
Here the plan George W Bush had for health care. It was turned down by democrats. Talk about hypocrisy

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30132 Nov 8, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Here is how hope and change worked out for us
22.2% 0f youth unemployed
Since Obama has been in office the numbers for youth unemployment has never fell below 20%
Black Youths
The black youth unemployment rate is 393% higher than the national average hovering at 36%
I think it's funny when people who block help for the economy - bitch about the economy.

Should we have tried the GOP bills to help the economy? Oh, that's right, there were - counting my tally marks again - ZERO of them.

It's one thing to slice off your nose to spite your face. It's another to walk around confused and bleeding looking for the perpetrator. Hint: It's you.

The GOP crashed the economy - that isn't debated by anyone. Not even tea baggers. The GOP has since made it their mission to ensure that no economic improvements are made under Obama. Of course, they failed like they do at exactly 100 percent of everything they've ever done. But it remains perplexing to hear someone complain about something they created and refuse to fix. Again, Americans see this and that's why your approval rating is permanently in the 20s and you can't win an election.

But wow - over 200,000 new jobs created in October, numbers that destroyed projections. A few indicators - like hiring among shipping companies and total unemployment claims - are at PRE-RECESSION LEVELS. Wall Street analysts are concerned the better-than-expected job growth will force the fed to raise rates. Nice problem to have. Most reputable economists said it would take 16 years to undue the 8 years of Bush damage (recovery is usually double), assuming the GOP would be on board and not practice obstructionism and set every record for fillibusters in the history of US government. But even with that GOP bullshit, Obama's well on pace to beat those projections by 8 years.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30133 Nov 8, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Here the plan George W Bush had for health care. It was turned down by democrats. Talk about hypocrisy
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
It's not a plan. It doesn't even DO ANYTHING for the 100 million Americans (1-in-3) who have no insurance or are grossly underinsured. I didn't read the tea bagger blog you posted, but I did go directly to his "plan." Here's how it addresses the poor (which is... uh... the problem):

"The President's Plan Will Support The Innovative Measures States Are Taking To Help Those Who Cannot Afford Insurance Or Who Have Persistently High Medical Expenses."

What innovative measures? That's not a plan. That's crossing your fingers (which may be a plan on Planet Teabag - I don't know the rules). Unless - maybe - he was talking about the Massachussetts plan? Because **cough****cough** that's THE ACA.

And stop pretending Bush had any plan for anything. The exiled mass murderer couldn't even speak English. He did, however, dodge shoes like the wind.

Stay off the teabag blogs. Here's why Bush's plan was dead on arrival. It wasn't because he was an international war criminal. It's because it was stupid.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30134 Nov 8, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think it was the first time the government has ever been closed. You act like this is just profound never happened before. The only thing that was different this time is we had Obama stomping his feet like a two year old saying he wont negotiate. We had real leaders in office at the other shut downs that knew how to act like a reasonable adult. AND they followed the constitution doing so
No. It was the same thing last time. Republicans cried, looked dumb, then folded. Same thing here. Not a big deal. But if you did it, own it. Beating Republicans during one of their tantrums isn't challenging. It wasn't then and it certainly isn't now. You can't blow $24 billion on toddler-fit then call yourselves the party of "fiscal responsibility" and expect to be taken seriously. Which is why no one does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 16 min YIM 380
To much school 1 hr Roadguy 7
Four Arrested in Nitro rooftop firing shots 1 hr Truth teller 3
Gee "No" Smith ranked worst starting QB in NFL 1 hr Herd 91 16
justin taylor katrina woods 11 hr Sharon 4
Jim Strawn 11 hr RealLife 11
Anyone know amber Allen (albohn, carroll) 11 hr SausageBurrito 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages