Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30137 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're regurgitating ESTIMATES, and you're saying "lost their insurance" which also a lie (like George saying that 93 MILLION lost their insurance). Most of them simply switched or will before coverage lapses. And they're scam plans that wouldn't serve them in the event of a serious illness. There are MINIMUM requirements that must be met, and rightfully so. We don't want bad plans grandfathered in.
No one is laying lies out about Obamacare like the GOP. "It's the worst thing since slavery." Really? Try sanity, Hannity. Ben Carson is the funniest because he just makes shit up because he knows damn well his idiot Fox News audience will eat it up: "Stalin said that socialized medicine is the first step to enslavement." Stalin never said that. Or anything like it. George has parroted his lies of 93 MILLION Americans "losing their health insurance." Again, from Fox.
You dipshits were handed a gift-wrapped invitation back to relevancy in mainstream politics. And what do you do? Make up ridiculous lies that destroy the 11 seconds of credibility you had and try to ban abortions again.
Dumbasses.
I am talking about the numbers you are avoiding sheeple. It is 4.2 million that have gotten there letter that their plan has been dropped. You just proved my point by his 10 point regulations for his one size fits all Obamacare. That is why they were dropped due to those regulations. So men have to pay for female care when we do not need it(well maybe you do), so it will offset to pay for others. That is the text book meaning of socialized medicine. The 93 million is the estimate by the time it is over which will be 64% of Americans. So Obama's campaign was that 7 million Americans were without healthcare during that time. So we sacrifice as of now 4.2 million Americans and counting. Who is the government to tell us what is best coverage for us? You may love to be ruled on what you need, but I am an adult and know what I need. I am noy a sheeple. Plus this is on the fringe of communism.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30138 Nov 8, 2013
i see after the slaughter of hate obama recieved for obsama care he sent john kerry to sell out the israelies. man are they pissed. its too late mister president. you cant salvage what the american people think of you. you clucking lie too much sir.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30139 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It was the same thing last time. Republicans cried, looked dumb, then folded. Same thing here. Not a big deal. But if you did it, own it. Beating Republicans during one of their tantrums isn't challenging. It wasn't then and it certainly isn't now. You can't blow $24 billion on toddler-fit then call yourselves the party of "fiscal responsibility" and expect to be taken seriously. Which
is why no one does.
Well over 60 percent of the nation does not take Obama seriously if he had fiscal responsibility he would not keep charging on his credit card
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30140 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a plan. It doesn't even DO ANYTHING for the 100 million Americans (1-in-3) who have no insurance or are grossly underinsured. I didn't read the tea bagger blog you posted, but I did go directly to his "plan." Here's how it addresses the poor (which is... uh... the problem):
"The President's Plan Will Support The Innovative Measures States Are Taking To Help Those Who Cannot Afford Insurance Or Who Have Persistently High Medical Expenses."
What innovative measures? That's not a plan. That's crossing your fingers (which may be a plan on Planet Teabag - I don't know the rules). Unless - maybe - he was talking about the Massachussetts plan? Because **cough****cough** that's THE ACA.
And stop pretending Bush had any plan for anything. The exiled mass murderer couldn't even speak English. He did, however, dodge shoes like the wind.
Stay off the teabag blogs. Here's why Bush's plan was dead on arrival. It wasn't because he was an international war criminal. It's because it was stupid.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...
Forbes is not a tea bagger blog truth hurts doesn't it
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30141 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny when people who block help for the economy - bitch about the economy.
Should we have tried the GOP bills to help the economy? Oh, that's right, there were - counting my tally marks again - ZERO of them.
It's one thing to slice off your nose to spite your face. It's another to walk around confused and bleeding looking for the perpetrator. Hint: It's you.
The GOP crashed the economy - that isn't debated by anyone. Not even tea baggers. The GOP has since made it their mission to ensure that no economic improvements are made under Obama. Of course, they failed like they do at exactly 100 percent of everything they've ever done. But it remains perplexing to hear someone complain about something they created and refuse to fix. Again, Americans see this and that's why your approval rating is permanently in the 20s and you can't win an election.
But wow - over 200,000 new jobs created in October, numbers that destroyed projections. A few indicators - like hiring among shipping companies and total unemployment claims - are at PRE-RECESSION LEVELS. Wall Street analysts are concerned the better-than-expected job growth will force the fed to raise rates. Nice problem to have. Most reputable economists said it would take 16 years to undue the 8 years of Bush damage (recovery is usually double), assuming the GOP would be on board and not practice obstructionism and set every record for fillibusters in the history of US government. But even with that GOP bullshit, Obama's well on pace to beat those projections by 8 years.
Bush did mess up on economy. Obama is trying to push it over the cliff. He did a great job to maintain a 7.2% unemployment for 5 years. Help to add over 7 trillion to the national debt. Any of their job growth is mostly part time low income jobs. 48% of the country on food stamps or some kind of entitlement program. You are just mad because your boy is a habitual liar, law breaking, and not a leader. If you want to compare then your boy should be impeached and jailed too.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30142 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama fired 200 military guys and you have no reason whatsoever to think there is anything devious or sinister related to the firings. Great. He's the Commander-in-Chief.
Next?
Next what are you talking about. You could not sound more stupid if you tried
George

United States

#30143 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar? You dipshits haven't ever proven anything in either of your boring, filtered lives. And trust me, NOBODY is listening to grammar and spelling lessons from anyone who lives on Planet Teabag. You just tried to tell us all that 93 million Americans lost their health insurance yesterday. Stick to tea bagger blogs and keep your comments relegated to bullshit chants like "Long live Israel" or whatever. Leave the grammar and facts to people who got in a 4-year school.
Really? You are lying AGAIN with the above bullshti and once AGAIN I will PROVE it. Why are you always such a dishonest and deceptive person, it makes you a scumbag? You are a habitual and compulsive liar who has absolutely no character and will say anything to further your BS, including lie, just like you did AGAIN. SHow me where I said 93 million lost their health insurance. I dare you. Prove your statement or you are a liar, AGAIN. And big surprise, once again you cant, because I didnt say that. Man this is getting old. You lying, me calling you on it, you changing the subject or lying some more but as ALWAYS not backing up what you say, which is what you are about to do again. I posted an article that uses OBAMAS own estimates to support the fact that MILLIONS will lose the policies they had because of the ACA. Forbes pointed out 93 million and you havent said anything that would show that number to be incorrect. They were specific in their reasoning, using OBAMAS estimates, so why dont you tell us how they are wrong and be specific. Want to bet that you wont do that? Because of course, you cant, as always. Once again you cant have your cult leader dispareged so you LIE. It is impossible to have a rational and adult debate with a piece of shit like you who will constantly lie just to support thier argument. I guess your cult leader is a compuslive liar why should I expect his mindless follower to be any less of a scumbag. I have proven you the lying scumbag so many times I am growing tired of it. I just did it again. You are a HABITUAL LIAR and have the moral character of an asbestos candy salesman. With your character I bet you lie to children when you play Go Fish. It is rather pathetic.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30144 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama fired 200 military guys and you have no reason whatsoever to think there is anything devious or sinister related to the firings. Great. He's the Commander-in-Chief.
Next?
He can fire military but can not fire people who screw up his healthcare? How about the screw up in Benghazi that cost lives? Then you have the IRS and fast and furious scandal. Do not forget the NSA scandal. In all of these Obama has fired nobody but has promoted a lot of the people in questioned. That is what you call leadership? That is what you call rewarding people for covering his backside because he did not know what was going on. So that shows he is incompetent. Keep drinking his kool aid sheeple.
George

United States

#30145 Nov 8, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel = Nazi Germany.
https://www.google.gr/#q=truth+palestine+isra...
GOOGLE it, educate yourself.
I have already shown you how the "Palestinian" terrorist filth are just like the Nazi's. Both liked to slaughter innocent women and children. Both want/wanted to exterminate the same race of people. Both are scum and a scourge on the planet. Both need to be stopped and wiped from the planet.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30146 Nov 8, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You are lying AGAIN with the above bullshti and once AGAIN I will PROVE it. Why are you always such a dishonest and deceptive person, it makes you a scumbag? You are a habitual and compulsive liar who has absolutely no character and will say anything to further your BS, including lie, just like you did AGAIN. SHow me where I said 93 million lost their health insurance. I dare you. Prove your statement or you are a liar, AGAIN. And big surprise, once again you cant, because I didnt say that. Man this is getting old. You lying, me calling you on it, you changing the subject or lying some more but as ALWAYS not backing up what you say, which is what you are about to do again. I posted an article that uses OBAMAS own estimates to support the fact that MILLIONS will lose the policies they had because of the ACA. Forbes pointed out 93 million and you havent said anything that would show that number to be incorrect. They were specific in their reasoning, using OBAMAS estimates, so why dont you tell us how they are wrong and be specific. Want to bet that you wont do that? Because of course, you cant, as always. Once again you cant have your cult leader dispareged so you LIE. It is impossible to have a rational and adult debate with a piece of shit like you who will constantly lie just to support thier argument. I guess your cult leader is a compuslive liar why should I expect his mindless follower to be any less of a scumbag. I have proven you the lying scumbag so many times I am growing tired of it. I just did it again. You are a HABITUAL LIAR and have the moral character of an asbestos candy salesman. With your character I bet you lie to children when you play Go Fish. It is rather pathetic.
In Bacon Haters defense he really cant help it spreading the lies. I just watched the commander in chief give a speech in new Orleans. Guess what he is telling one lie after another. To the less educated they would fall for this crap hook line and sinker.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#30147 Nov 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I am talking about the numbers you are avoiding sheeple. It is 4.2 million that have gotten there letter that their plan has been dropped. You just proved my point by his 10 point regulations for his one size fits all Obamacare. That is why they were dropped due to those regulations. So men have to pay for female care when we do not need it(well maybe you do), so it will offset to pay for others. That is the text book meaning of socialized medicine. The 93 million is the estimate by the time it is over which will be 64% of Americans. So Obama's campaign was that 7 million Americans were without healthcare during that time. So we sacrifice as of now 4.2 million Americans and counting. Who is the government to tell us what is best coverage for us? You may love to be ruled on what you need, but I am an adult and know what I need. I am noy a sheeple. Plus this is on the fringe of communism.
All you did was bitch about it being 2,000 pages long? Now it's one size fits all?

And the 4.2 million is an estimate of the number of plans that don't fit the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS. That means they didn't cover major hospitalizations. IF you were paying for that plan and liked it, then you are stupid.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30148 Nov 8, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well over 60 percent of the nation does not take Obama seriously if he had fiscal responsibility he would not keep charging on his credit card
Obama has reduced the deficit. That's the opposite of using a credit card. Bush was the most reckless spender in history. Where was your "fiscal responsibility" then?
George

United States

#30149 Nov 8, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
okay. i don't watch fox news and take it seriously. those two "widely" accepted sources are liberal biased. i've searched for a site to "debunk" this and there isn't one. what context do i need? Obama has fired 197 military officials, period. that's it, that's all i need to know to begin questioning further. this is highly suspicious behavior......
https://www.google.gr/#q=obama+fired+military...
there's page after page of sites stating this. if it were just some crazy lie, people would not be reporting on it.
and these aren't just average joe military guys, these are COMMANDING officers. Admirals, generals, lieutenants, and they'e not shit*y ones either. their awards are listed on that site too, along with the pictures.
i just searched how many people Bush fired, and nothing comes up. so i guess he didn't fire that many...actually more sites about how Obama fired them came up haha.
and i never gave a reason why i think this is being done. i don't need to. i'm merely stating a known fact and asking for opinions. it's nice to know you don't believe it. that's fine, you have free will to believe what you want.
the why this is happening is up to you to decide based on what information has been given to us about government activity and such. use critical and abstract thinking skills to come to your own conclusion. i never just flat out believe anything i read or am told. that's just silly. think for yourself.
You dared to question the motives of bacons cult leader. Now you see what kind of scumbag you have been defending. A lying cult follower who will lie, deceive, say ANYTHING to further their cult leaders agenda. Bacon has the moral character of an asbestos candy salesman. But on the bright side for you, both of you are terrorist sympathizers who hate America.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#30150 Nov 8, 2013
For all of those that voted for 'da wannabe king' and have lost your insurance, "There's your change!"

Now for your 'hope.' "Hope ya find something before December 31, 2013, but as the 'king of liars' said, "you should be able to keep what you got or get similar coverage."

Like the comment on Riddick, you keep what you kill. After all the killing there will be nothing left but the rich. Wonder who is going to work for them when everyone else is dead.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30151 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has reduced the deficit. That's the opposite of using a credit card. Bush was the most reckless spender in history. Where was your "fiscal responsibility" then?
I never voted for Bush. I have never stated the economy was good when he was in office. I will state that we have been lied to multiple times just in the past month. But we should overlook how awful Obama is doing because you don't like bush? That is how you think?
George

United States

#30152 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
All you did was bitch about it being 2,000 pages long? Now it's one size fits all?
And the 4.2 million is an estimate of the number of plans that don't fit the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS. That means they didn't cover major hospitalizations. IF you were paying for that plan and liked it, then you are stupid.
More lies, as per usual.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#30153 Nov 8, 2013
The company who built the Obamacare website donated more money to Republicans than Democrats in the 2012 election.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/stevefriess/company-b...

My God, you people can't win for losing. Lol

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30154 Nov 8, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Forbes is not a tea bagger blog truth hurts doesn't it
You're right. Forbes is a progressive publication (on Planet Teabag).

But that's your response to your contention that Bush had a plan for healthcare? What else do you guys do on Planet Teabag, swim halfway across rivers, get tired and swim back?

I'm gonna lose my signal. But this is like whiffle ball if all you dumbasses have is Glenn Beck on an imaginary purge, George Bush's healthcare plan and hilarious lies about Obamacare. So, ghost runner on 3rd...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30155 Nov 8, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
In Bacon Haters defense he really cant help it spreading the lies. I just watched the commander in chief give a speech in new Orleans. Guess what he is telling one lie after another. To the less educated they would fall for this crap hook line and sinker.
I am watching the same thing. Obama is trying to blame displacement on all the faults right now on the government shutdown. Plus he is going back to his campaign trail of infrastruction. So he repeating his previous campaign promise from his first election which were lies. So he is acting like he is running for office. Talk about a waste of time and he is a waste of a human being. Bacon is probably pleasuring himself to this
Move over Beethoven

Ashburn, VA

#30156 Nov 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to call him a racist?...When you Crazy liberals know you can't win an argument with Facts, You start crying racist!...Or Bring up Bush??...Ha!...."Give em enough Rope And they'll HANG Themselves"
And Boy They Sure Did!!!!!....Tee Hee!!!...I Love it!!..How do you like The "Change" now??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 58 min Move on 74
Vote Tom Clark for Mr Pride 1 hr Carl Pauley 2
Michael 1 hr Bubba 9
Wanna be Sons of Anarchy in the valley 1 hr Danny Jones Bones 8
New M.C. Reapers. 1 hr Danny Jones Bones 5
Jim Justice Golden Dome 2 hr Charleston Proud 5
Homeless People in Tents 2 hr CHARLES 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance