Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29187 Nov 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Thank God you have Biden, Waxman, Pelosi, Pallone, they can lead the way for you all. Palin does not hold a position you people keep the dumbest of the dumbest
Bet you can see China from your house. Lol
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29188 Nov 1, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's those little voices in their heads that take over but that's ok, the voices are smarter than they are:)
You sound like a 5 year old if you have nothing intelligent to say why don't you pretend like bacon hater does.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29189 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Those ten seconds, immortalized by Fox News leave out what Pelosi said in the lead-up to those infamous words:
You really have to stop relying on Fox if you want to be taken serious.
You are a true dumbass this is exactly what she said. Research before you type this stupid crap.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29190 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Bet you can see China from your house. Lol
Truth is she is still smarter than You ROFL ROFL ROFL
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29191 Nov 1, 2013
Pelosi said and I quote " We need to pass the bill so we can find out what is in it away from the controversy"

Ravenswood

#29192 Nov 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Pelosi said and I quote " We need to pass the bill so we can find out what is in it away from the controversy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hV-05TLiiLUXX
Why don't you find the full speech in its entirety......
“In the fall of the year,” Pelosi said today,“the outside groups...were saying ‘it’s about abortion,’ which it never was.‘It’s about ‘death panels,’’ which it never was.‘It’s about a job-killer,’ which it creates four million.‘It’s about increasing the deficit’; well, the main reason to pass it was to decrease the deficit.” Her contention was that the Senate “didn’t have a bill.” And until the Senate produced an actual piece of legislation that could be matched up and debated against what was passed by the House, no one truly knew what would be voted on.“They were still trying to woo the Republicans,” Pelosi said of the Senate leadership and the White House, trying to “get that 60th vote that never was coming. That’s why [there was a] reconciliation [vote]” that required only a simple majority.

This is what you Fox worshippers do, take snippets and distort the truth. That's another reason you can't be taken seriously. It's a comedy show.http://www.politifact.com /texas/statements/2010/mar/15/ republican-party-texas/texas-g op-says-speaker-nancy-pelosi-s aid-people-wi/

Ravenswood

#29193 Nov 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hV-05TLiiLUXX
This is why Fox is not considered a "news". They lie and destroy the actual truth. So you and your little voices continue watching.

Ravenswood

#29194 Nov 1, 2013
I think you might consider this brain washing.

A leaked memo from Fox News vice president Bill Sammon to news staff at the height of the health care reform in the United States debate has been cited as an example of the pro-Republican party bias of Fox News. His memo asked the staff to "use the term ‘government-run health insurance,’ or, when brevity is a concern,‘government option,’ whenever possible". The memo was sent shortly after Republican pollster Frank Luntz advised Sean Hannity on his Fox show that "If you call it a public option, the American people are split. If you call it the government option, the public is overwhelmingly against it".[63]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29195 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
This is why Fox is not considered a "news". They lie and destroy the actual truth. So you and your little voices continue watching.
It did not come from fox but nice way to try to deflect I would not expect anything else from people like you
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29196 Nov 1, 2013
I think you might consider this brain washing.
A leaked memo from Fox News vice president Bill Sammon to news staff at the height of the health care reform in the United States debate has been cited as an example of the pro-Republican party bias of Fox News. His memo asked the staff to "use the term ‘government-run health insurance,’ or, when brevity is a concern,‘government option,’ whenever possible". The memo was sent shortly after Republican pollster Frank Luntz advised Sean Hannity on his Fox show that "If you call it a public option, the American people are split. If you call it the government option, the public is overwhelmingly against it".[63]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel
Have you ever watched MSNBC or CNN or do you like to pretend like they are actual news stations so what is your point
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29197 Nov 1, 2013
It is a recording you idiot
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29198 Nov 1, 2013
Here you go MElissa You made an ass out of yourself yet again this is not from your beloved FOX
FROM REUTERS
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29199 Nov 1, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you're racist too! omg...
when will this stop? evolve spiritually and mentally all ready! the world/this country needs good people in it. not jerk offs.
cant you see the race baiters wanted me to act out ? if they dont stop im going really cut lose on the monkey in the white house.

Ravenswood

#29200 Nov 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Here you go MElissa You made an ass out of yourself yet again this is not from your beloved FOX
FROM REUTERS
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
You are realllllly stupid, those again are snippets AND from Fox! Can you read? Do you look at shit you put on here?

Ravenswood

#29201 Nov 1, 2013
The Republican spin targets the phrase "so you can find out what's in it," taking it entirely out of context. It's no coincidence, though, that the next words out of the speaker's mouth were, "away from the fog of the controversy." A paragraph earlier Pelosi referenced "the controversies within the bill."

The fact is, millions of Americans don't know what's actually in health care reform because Republicans have continually drummed up false talking points to create controversy and scare their constituents (like when Foxx declared that health reform would "put seniors in a position of being put to death by their government").

IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS I GIVE UP!!!!!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29202 Nov 1, 2013
The Republican spin targets the phrase "so you can find out what's in it," taking it entirely out of context. It's no coincidence, though, that the next words out of the speaker's mouth were, "away from the fog of the controversy." A paragraph earlier Pelosi referenced "the controversies within the bill."
The fact is, millions of Americans don't know what's actually in health care reform because Republicans have continually drummed up false talking points to create controversy and scare their constituents (like when Foxx declared that health reform would "put seniors in a position of being put to death by their government").
you never cease to amaze me. whats in it you say ??? who in the hell knows whats in it. theres 10,000 pages of the clucking train wreck.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29203 Nov 1, 2013
fox talking points melissa ? give me a break. people are being dropped from their insurance carriers. thats a talking point. why do you stick up for everything pelosi/obama say ?? can you see that they are LIARS.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29204 Nov 1, 2013
Melissa ....... Pelosi could have had more to the speech but she if famous for her stupidity. Pass it and we will read it later was a dumb statement. It was reported by all. Did Fox news make her say that? Your such a sheeple when they catch your idols with their own words then you go into blame displacement. What is funny is that you have fun looking up quotes on the otherside and make a point. So that makes you a hypocrite too. You have been in Bacon Haters lap too long
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29205 Nov 1, 2013
melissa = little obama der fuhler marching clone. obama will save the county !
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#29206 Nov 1, 2013
Melissa you have no idea what you are talking about. Few people are happy with the Health Care . You know that yet you think by telling these big lies it will make it true. Just because the voices in your head tell you it is true does not make it so. I actually feel sorry for ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Bland 13 min Pretty Little Girl 4
Littlepage Terrace Apartments (Feb '14) 54 min Resident 48
Coonskin Park (Apr '13) 1 hr msg 68
What Docs and Pharmacies are on the line for th... 1 hr Goodgrief 5
west virginia has fewest college graduates per ... 1 hr Nancy 16
Why do men cheat? The real truth please. 2 hr Doug 30
Houses for sale on Campbells Creek 4 hr joe 2
Who are some of the bad boys of Rand? (Apr '13) 14 hr true badass 254
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report 7:08 PM
Biggest Questions Facing Steelers This Offseason
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals' Week 16 Preview vs. Broncos
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating